Under Her Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Johnny Glassier falls under Jasmin's trance.
1.7k words
3.24
10.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday, 5:58 PM and my shift just started an hour ago, so I was bored scrolling through social media while I sat at my desk. I run the printer service desk at my university and nights like these can get slow especially on a weekend when everyone is out partying. I was scrolling through pictures and saw a few cute girls making sure to like their pictures in between. Just mind numbing fun really. Scroll... tap... scroll... double tap... repeat. Thoughts were rolling through my head as I was scrolling...

"God, she's hot"

"Mmm I didn't know she had a rack like that on her"

"Man the things I would do for one night with—"

*ding*

Awoken from my horny stupor, I received an email to my Freudian Club account. I recently took over the club this year, and I occasionally receive emails from students about when the next meeting is and boring things like that. So, I open up the email, it was from jasminrene792@gmail.com.

"Hm, a cutie I hope" I thought to myself.

I open the email and it reads:

**Good evening Johnny!

My name is Jasmin Rene and I was part of the club last year but I never received my hat I paid for! It's not your fault since I know you're the new president and all hahah. Anyways Matt from last year told me he has it for me and you would know what he's talking about. Thanks!!

Sincerely,

Jas**

Hmm that's a little informal for an email, even coming from a student. I don't recall last year's president telling me anything about a hat. I didn't even know we were still giving those out. Maybe I should ask him to make sure shes not lying. Whatever let me send her a reply back I have nothing better to do.

**Hi Jasmin,

Yes! I have you marked here that you did not receive your hat. I will be on campus until 9:00 pm tonight at the printing press on campus. Swing by and you can pick it up. If that does not work, I can drop it off on my way home from work, but it might not be until 10:00 pm tonight if that is alright with you.

From,

Johnny**

I highly doubt she would come by campus especially when it got dark. I don't even know what this girl looks like, I don't recognize her name. So, I do some digging on social media and nothing pops up.

"That is odd" I think to myself.

I do some more searching using the club email and see if she has sent anything else to the old president. I find only one email thread from exactly one year ago. I skim through it and it has the same exact subject about her not receiving some type of award this time!

"That's so odd" I say to myself.

*ding* Another email. She responds:

Oh my god that would be so amazing if you can drop it off! My phone number is 720-867-5309 text me for the address (: You can come for tea, coffee, and whatever you want!! I also noticed you're in my psychology 209 class! I will be studying for the quiz tomorrow see you tonight!

At that moment I should have sensed something was off. Nobody invites you to their home, without speaking to you in person or text just to drop off a hat. But I was still horny from before and it got the best of me. So, I texted her saying I will be over tonight, and she texted me back her address. Let's see where this leads to.

* * * * *

I get there around 10:30 in the evening, it's actually a decently nice neighborhood although I was not thrilled about the hour drive from my college to get there. Her house was out of the main city but close enough to a highway, so that was convenient. I park on the street and pull out my phone. I text her:

"Hey I'm outside near the white car"

She responds: "Oh good! Come on in my parents would **love** to meet you

"That's alright I really need to head back into town my parents will be concerned if I stay too long."

"Please?"

I don't know why but I agreed, and I found myself knocking at her front door, but sadly not her back door.

"Johnny?" she asks as she opens the door halfway.

"Hey Jasmin." I say.

"Oh come in! Come in! Have a seat right here."

"Okay but I can't be here for long."

"That's alright thank you for coming" She smiled a radiant smile.

I had to admit she did look nice. This was the first time I have ever seen her; she was about 5'4" with olive skin, and small yet perky breasts. She was wearing a sundress with a pattern on it, a bit formal for wearing in the house but I suspect she expected my presence. It did accentuate her ass as she was walking away to sit on the adjacent part of the L couch.

"Would you like some water?" she offered.

"Sure." The heater was cranked up more than I would like it to be. "So, who else is here?" I asked as I sipped on my water bottle, she handed me.

"Just my mother and I." No mention of her dad or any siblings...interesting. On cue her mother came downstairs and my gaze shifted from Jaz's legs to the bust of her mother.

Her mother was wearing a white blouse with the top three buttons undone, a pencil skirt, had some light make up, and red lipstick on. stand up to meet her mother and she gave me a bit of a blank stare, not like she was happy to see me but not like she was angry either...just blank. That should have been my first red flag I suppose.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you my name is Johnny Glassier." I said.

"Hello welcome to our home." she responded and shook hands with me. Her hand was tiny in comparison to mine. She walked towards the kitchen and started preparing something, I could not tell what.

"Please, sit" Jasmin said enthusiastically. I sat back down facing her a little closer now, we were about a foot from each other's mouth. I could almost feel her breath against mine. I'm bit skeptical of the whole situation but still decide to play along. My eyes darted back and forth between her breasts and her eyes. She had hazel eyes with a hint of green, they were quite...nice to look at to say the least. As if rudely waken up from one of those falling from the sky dreams, I was reminded of why I am here in the first place.

I handed her the hat. "I think this belongs to you now." I said with a half-smile.

"Wow thank you so much" as she admired the hat and traced the stitching on it, examining it. "It's such high quality."

Unsure how to respond I said: "Yeah last year's president had these made with a friend of his" I said, as I nervously gulped down more water. Maybe I should ask her to turn the heat down, but I should be leaving anyways.

"I have a question for you" she interrupted my thoughts.

Oh god, why do people have to be so vague when they ask that question.

"Yes, what is it?" I responded hopeful and curious. She pulled out a notebook from behind a pillow, as if she anticipated my response. As I took a quick glance, after stealing another glance at the cleavage that was being shown off by her dress, I noticed it was filled with notes I recognized from class. Tt must have been her psychology notebook.

I lost concentration and looked behind me towards the kitchen and saw her mom facing away from us preparing tea. I refocus my attention towards Jasmin.

"We have a quiz tomorrow and I was wondering you can help me out with this. So, the project Dr. Miles wanted us to work on..." I honestly stopped listening, everything else she said blended into the background. This must be the reason she wanted me here, she wanted my help on the questions from our psychology class? What a letdown. I don't know what I expected— probably us getting to know eachother but shes not my type anyways, she's just attractive, and there's something odd about her tone I just can't tell what it—

"Johnny?" she caught my attention. It was getting harder and harder to focus, everything was sort of a blur the more I was thinking. Why was that?

"Sorry what were you saying?" I responded.

"The hypnosis project. I haven't found anybody to try it on successfully over video chat so will you help me?"

"Yeah...um sure...what do I have to do again?"

"Just lay down on the couch" she leaned over elbows resting lightly on her knees, hands clasped together, as she stared directly into my eyes. I had a nice view of her cleavage, clever. "...and take a deep breath in..."

"But...I need to get...ho—" I said unenthusiastically as I yawned.

"Shhh...just relax and let a deep breath out" she placed her hand on my knee and lightly moved it back and forth. "Relax for me Johnny...such a good subject. Deep breath in through your nose.... hold that for me...and deep breath out...let it out slow like you're blowing into a balloon. That's right."

She repeated those phrases like a mantra. My eyelids were getting heavy...my breathing slowed along with my thoughts...my jaw slackened. Everything seemed to work in slow motion. She looked up towards the kitchen and made a slight nod. I tried moving my head to the left to see what she was nodding towards, but she gently caressed my face in her soft, delicate hands and we locked eyes again. All I remember was the few phrases she repeated.

"Deep breath in...and out"

"Just relax for me"

"You're doing so well for me"

"Such a good boy"

I felt a little piece of resistance in a foggy cloud of gloominess. My mind was trying to tell me something. I needed to leave.

"With each breath your muscles relax, and your body feels like cement" as she lulled me back into a tranquilizing state.

I try with all my might and power to stand up until I felt a cold sharp metal object in the side of my neck. I look up and see Jasmine's mother stare me directly in the eyes with that same blank stare, as my vision goes dark.