Under Her Thumb Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pungent odour of sweat hit Will like a brick to the face; thick and nauseating. But to Maureen, it practically doubled as her natural scent. Will watched as she shamelessly sniffed the pit of her arm, clearly aroused in some weird way by her own stink, a striated triceps casually popping and flexing, her acne-ridden back turned to him.

Maureen dropped her sweat-patched shorts to her ankles, revealing her chemically-forged glutes in all their vein-caked glory before her son's eyes. The angle of the mirror-wall presented the woman with the opportunity to flash her roid-powered clit that was dangerously large enough to be considered a dick, which she did, wincing softly as the genitalia casually throbbed and pushed outward.

Pointing outwards, she spoke, her voice gruff and masculine. "There's a towel over by the window. Rub me down."

Will froze. This was certainly not what he expected. If anything, he anticipated his mother to flap her gums again mid-workout. That said, she could still do that while he rubbed her down. But the thought of doing that creeped him out. Will certainly wouldn't mind rubbing Ellen & Mabel down, but this was his mother, the one woman he used to look up to when growing up. The circumstances had clearly changed now - he just looked at her while she grew.

"Do it!"

Will grabbed the towel and dropped to his knees with a grimace, not knowing where to start. The heart-shaped calves? Violin stringed hammies? Cannonball glutes? Knowing he had to do this was a dizzying thought in itself for Will. At least with Ellen & Mabel, he knew they weren't fussed the slightest bit. With age and experience came a sense of understanding and patience, which Maureen seemed to lack in. Even so, the perfunctory flex of her glutes came as an indication Will was to start there. A cringing thought, knowing he had to do this for his mother of all people.

"So I've been giving your evident lack of sexual expertise a bit of thought..." Maureen trailed off deliberately, knowing the words that oozed from her tongue stung Will. In fact, she could practically feel his shock, which was further substantiated by the nervous gulp he gave in return. The words 'lack of sexual expertise' constantly swirled inside his head, confusing him. Ellen & Mabel didn't say anything to suggest he was ignorant in the ways of sexual relations, so why would his mother say otherwise? Surely, she wasn't being a jealous bitch just for the sake of it?

"Ellen and Mabel seem to think I'm doing a good enough job." Will's face scrunched up in view of realizing what he just said. Mentioning the two older women in front of his mother wasn't the smartest move. But then, neither was telling her he was seeing Ellen before Mabel was added to the equation. For Maureen, it was bad enough he was courting one older woman, let alone two.

"You really need to stop listening to those GILFs. They're only saying those things to make you feel good about yourself." Maureen distracted Will by throwing her arms up into a flex, coying smirking at the evident dropping of his jaw. Sure, she was by no means as big as Ellen or Mabel - yet - but was definitely more defined; dry and cut like a diamond. "But as I was saying...you need to be trained better in how to fuck women."

Maureen's last sentence was far more ironic than she knew, given her body and voice was more masculine than feminine at this point. But she didn't care and Will had a more pressing matter to attend to - the fact that Maureen was not-so-surreptitiously implying she be his sex tutor.

"You seriously can't be suggesting—"

"We'll obviously use a condom."

Will threw the towel aside, embarrassed by his mother clearly missing the point. Or...maybe she was deliberately playing the innocent type to throw him off. Then again, how was this clearly implied act of familial sex any different from what just happened late in the night? Will didn't have much of a choice then and probably wouldn't know. But if he was, the choices would probably be one-sided to better serve his mother. Will was a relatively open-minded guy, so didn't have much of a problem with Ellen & Mabel lezzing out despite being daughter & mother because the moral issue didn't involve him. But now he had an issue with sex morals considering it involved his mother and him.

"But-"

"Did you not hear my earlier comment about you having the bigger erection? A bigger cock allows for deeper vaginal penetration. Why would a woman not want to take advantage of that?" Maureen turned to face Will. From the corner of his eye, he saw her roid-charged clit throb in a manner that implied it had a will of its own, layered with veins thick as sausages. "More to the point, why would a man not want to take advantage of this clit?"

"And if he didn't?" Will was sure he wasn't going to like where this topic of conversation was heading. The fact his mother casually advanced on him, placing a veiny thumb over his soft lips, cemented the fact she'd made her mind up.

"Well, that would imply he had a choice, which he doesn't."

Will nodded knowing he was right about one thing from the start: a choice wasn't offered to him.

"So what's it going to be?" Maureen asked rhetorically.

///

Will didn't sleep that night, or rather couldn't, mostly because Maureen's snoring kept him awake, sounded like a jet engine bursting to life. The fact her chin started showing evident signs of developing stubble was another reason to keep him awake. Will stared at his mother for what had to be a full minute, piecing together slowly what happened between them. Sure, it was sex, thankfully protected at that, but he couldn't tell whether she was more female or male at this point. During the sex, sometimes the lighting made her appear like a beautiful, smooth-skinned angel, others she looked almost like a real man.

Despite being asleep, Maureen wasn't even in bed, instead casually sprawled across it from the outside, naked as a babe with a log-thick arm draped over Will so he couldn't escape easily. But that didn't mean he wasn't willing to try. Looking around the room, he considered his next plan of action. Should he go to Ellen's as originally planned or sneak into his own room like nothing happened? It wouldn't be easy to forget what happened, whatever he decided to do.

Clocking four used condoms laid on the floor next to his mother's slippers and panties, Will dreaded his next decision, imagining her waking and snatching him up the moment he dared to move off the bed, her heart-shaped football-sized calves hung over the bed's edge.

Screw it, he thought, nobody got anything done sitting around. Using all his meagre strength, he pushed Maureen's arm upwards just enough to give himself wriggle room, shifting so his body would roll off the bed. Catching himself just in time, he threw his arms out to quieten his fall.

Once on his feet, he looked around for his clothes and gathered them up in a ball before tiptoeing towards the door, hoping and praying to God his mother wouldn't wake. Unsure of himself, he stopped, listening intently to the stillness of the night and looked ahead to the hallway's floorboards. Thinking carefully, he took note of those that made the most noise, so made sure to especially avoid those when moving forward. If he could make it to his sister's room without any trouble, it would be a home run to his room. Freedom.

Sweat trickling down his brow, he felt the mounting pressure of having to be quiet build within him, taking his first step. Maureen tossed in her sleep, adding uncertainty to the situation at hand, but Will was adamant and remained steadfast. Taking another step, he hugged the wall nearest his sister's door and waited for a moment, assessing in the darkness his odds. Peeking back into the bedroom, he heard a slight squelching sound emit from behind the wall, watching in shock as his mother's musculature expanded in her sleep. It was a good thing Will decided to leave when he did, else he would have the issue of being crushed under his mother's growing weight.

Will's bedroom door was right there, lying wide open like it was teasing him. Just a few more steps. Just a few more minutes. He could hear his sister snoring through the walls as well, only at a reasonably quieter volume. Going for it, he rushed the last few steps, practically sliding into his room like a dance diva.

Will might've been in his room now but that didn't mean he was in the clear. The door opened a crack, he peeked across the hall into his mother's room. Silence. Will had done it, he'd managed to get back into his room without waking his mother. God knows what would've happened if she woke. Will didn't fancy dwelling on that for fear of tempting fate and it becoming a horrible reality. For now, he could sleep in the safety of his own bed knowing he'd one-up'd his mother. But of course, remembering what happened between them both was a constant thought on his mind. Hopefully, something could come that would help make that horrible memory fade.

Almost as if God had answered his prayers, Will's mobile buzzed on his desk. A text from Ellen with a JPEG attached. Naturally, curiosity took hold of the teenager, compelling him to read the text without a moment's thought. Ellen was a completely different person compared to his mother - a better person.

Goodnight kiddo, hope to see you tomorrow. We've got something interesting planned.

Will's cock lurched at the photo when he opened it; a pair of custom-sized bikini tops with a strip of paper accompanying them, written on which was 'Private show - attendance: YOU!'

Tomorrow was going to be interesting indeed.

///

The thrusts came fast and hard, rocked the bed back and forth in sync with the impassioned moans of pleasure from Ellen as she groped her breasts, tugged and pulled at her erect nipples. A sheet of sweat matted her back as she shuffled over slightly, took up more room on the bed so Will was further swallowed by her gaping quads, her knees dug into his shoulders. Ellen had anticipated this moment since yesterday, fantasized perhaps constantly about how she was going to rut her young lover to the core, eager to get a dose of his backed-up load, her grunts of passion intensified with the swelling sensation at her crotch.

Ellen's neighbour, Mister Harris, was on nights that week, so likely tried to get some sleep in before his shift started, but truthfully, he would've been lucky with her incessant wailing of uncompromising energy, instead forced into listening. Not even shutting the windows helped. But Ellen didn't care, drove her muscled clit deeper into Will's cock until she could feel his tip.

She frowned. Will wasn't hard. If anything, he just laid there despondently, distant. Perhaps if Ellen flexed her biceps things would improve? With a grunt, she pulled her arms upwards, watched them rise like small mountains of beef climbing higher. An intricate webbing of veins decorated their magnificent peaks, throbbed with almost as much energy as her clit. Still nothing, save for a weak sigh that suggested Will just wasn't interested. It was a shame, really - Ellen was sure he said he'd be more than inclined to do it.

"What's wrong?" Ellen pulled away from Will and sat on the bed's edge in the hopes he would react accordingly, sit upright. But instead, he just rolled onto his side, implying he didn't want to talk about it. But Ellen persisted. She and Will vowed that if anything ever came between their passionate love-making, they'd do their best to talk it over. She just hoped Will hadn't gotten sick of her. "You aren't...bored of me, are you?"

Will's eyes lit up, compelled him to sit upright. To Ellen, this alone was affirmation enough that their relationship was far from waning. He loved Ellen and her mother. It was just—yesterday's incident back home took a toll on him. It was all he could think about: his own mother fucked him, likely out of jealousy. Of course, it didn't end there. The humiliation he had to endure with the insults regarding his sexual performance was nothing short of crippling. It was no wonder he couldn't get it up - the constant demeaning taunts kept playing in his head on a loop. To think Maureen had the cheek to call her own son twisted for having a relationship with an older woman.

"My mother. We.." Will trailed off, became distant again. He looked away, almost as if the words at the tip of his tongue were shameful. Having a choice in what happened wasn't something Will was lucky enough to have. Sure, Ellen lezzed out with her mother from time to time, but it was an entirely different ball game when it involved a mother and her son. Will sighed, mustered the courage to reveal the truth, knowing not would only eat him up from the inside. "We've been having sex together, lately."

Ellen shook her head. In as much of the fact sex with her mother was at times beyond extraordinary, Ellen knew things were trickier for Will. It was a man and his mother! Hopefully, specific measures were taken. "Did you use protection?"

"The second time, yeah. The first—" Will remembered that night he returned home to his vexed mother stood in the hallway in wait for him, then the dressing gown unfurled to reveal the muscles she'd been building in secret to surprise him with, the results of nine months of arduous dieting, working out and injections laid bare in a frilly pink bra and panties. "The first time was completely out of the blue."

"How long's this been going on for?"

"Just a couple of days."

Ellen frowned. As unlikely as it was, sex between a man and woman just once was enough for things to go sideways. Granted Will didn't have a choice on either occasion. The fact was things could be damning. "Sweetie, once is all it takes for—"

"I know that." Will hesitated in his desire to continue the conversation. It was bad enough for him that he had to admit what happened, let alone be reminded of what could be. "Besides, I'm sure she's started menopause anyway. And with all the hormones she's been taking—"

"You'd best hope she is, else you could have a problem on your hands."

///

Maureen smirked as she smirked arrogantly into the mirror, a brilliantly pink dressing gown covered her bodybuilder-shaming torso, the softest hint of her deteriorating cleavage peeked out from its cottony confines, bloated and striated calves jutted outward sensually, a bullish neck to finish the beastly package. She couldn't quite understand why, but there was something erotic about hiding her musculature behind such a tight robe as hers, then revealing it to wow people. Except, in this case it was just to serve her equally puffed up ego. Maureen couldn't care less about the slight outbreak of stubble on her chin either. She knew the risks in taking all those steroids to get the physique she wanted - Anavar, Andadrol, Winstrol, Deca-Durabolin, Trenbolone - the woman could open her own pharmacy, she had so much!

Slowly, delicately, Maureen started unfurling the robe, a weird sensation of nerves filled her, even though she knew what was behind all that pink fiber - a washboard six-pack easily more defined than her son's, flanked by obliques so richly packed with muscle, they'd be practically impossible to hold, likely bolstered by two overly erect nipples, not to mention her inches-thick, obscenely striated chest that could cut through stone, slabs of abhorrently chemically-fueled flesh slapped atop one another. In her own eyes, Maureen was nothing short of a freak.

The robe fell to the floor and revealed Maureen in all her naked glory, deep masculine breaths heaved determinedly to goad her muscles outwards like a slowly inflating balloon, various track marks dotted across the length of both arms, clearly not adverse to more than one injection at a time. The sensation of pride overcame her, she turned into a side chest pose and grinned as her sloped chest rippled with an explosion of growth. Its individual sinews writhed and bubbled in celebration of the unbounded eroticism that came with the inevitability of her growth, seemingly pleaded her for more!

Stood relaxingly, she pulled into a quarter turn pose, puffed arms bulged out to the sides, shoulders forced outwards to accentuate her width, lats flared, her thighs rippled into flexes.

And then she saw it. Perhaps it was nothing more than a trick of the light, but it definitely was there. There was no denying a sense of shock came over Maureen, but not the distressing kind, rather something that better resembled optimism. She pulled open the small drawer near her that revealed the countless boxes of steroid pills and rummaged through it until a measuring tape was pulled out.

No time was wasted in the woman's endeavour. Without so much as a moment's thought, she wrapped the tape around her veinous belly in the hopes she was right. Then the smile came; admittedly, it was nothing short of something sinister. The circumference of her stomach had swelled outwards three inches, which brought it to ten. Tears of joy streamed from Maureen at the revelation.

A baby. The fact of the matter was Maureen 'slept' with Will more often than he cared to admit to Ellen. Nevertheless, Maureen was always the one on top, who took control of the riotous riotously immoral copulating, so he had no choice. She'd always wanted a baby with him, which was partly why her husband divorced her after he found out about the depraved designs she had in mind for their son - this was especially true when her husband could no longer help in giving Maureen the baby she craved. Maureen even pierced the condoms Will used to ensure pregnancy was inevitable. Since he liked muscular women so much, she'd get jacked up on growth hormones to overpower himquicker and get his dick hard even when he couldn't help it.

But now that she had the baby growing within her, Maureen fantasized about the many months ahead. To ensure the baby's development wasn't hindered, she needed to stop juicing up, not to mention do what was required to appear more feminine, like get rid of the stubble on her chin. She had to keep the muscles to retain control of Will. Everything about Maureen's idealistic future had to be perfect: make Will her perpetual slave around the house to cook and clean after his mother while her belly grew, which he would be regularly compelled to kiss. Then, as the final month of her pregnancy approached, she and Will would marry. Maureen wasn't against letting the town know the baby was Will's, either. Given her husband left and she had no boyfriend afterwards, she knew the townsfolk would connect the dots themselves when they found she was just 'suddenly' pregnant.

Maureen just couldn't wait to break the news to Will.

///

It was almost a routine at this point for Will to return so late at night, but he was used to the reprimands received from his mother, always stood in the hallway with that brilliant pink dressing gown to reveal the bloated musculature underneath that day-by-day became more defined and pumped. In spite of that, his thoughts were somewhat elsewhere. Ellen's words on how sex just once is enough to make things difficult, let alone the fact he lied about how long they'd really been sleeping together. Saying they'd been sleeping together made Will feel more comfortable about the truth that his mother was really violating him.

He opened the front door slowly and prepared himself mentally for the rough bout of sex that he'd be subjected to from his mother, wished he could rewind time to when she was kind and caring. The door creaked loudly, thus betrayed Will's presence to his mother who stood predictably at the hallway anyway, clad in the pink gown, although, she didn't look the same - her stubble had been shaved to flaunt the former smoothness of her chin, hormone-induced spots burst to reveal the well-rounded cheeks underneath her otherwise rough jawline. The smile she expressed startled Will. Was she so horny already that she was going to skip the usual argument and go straight into the sex? Admittedly, that would make Will slightly happier.