Under his Mistress' Hand Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interesting, thought Kate. Nowhere near the same level of dread as with her previous suggestion, but also less frisson of horrified excitement. Instead, David seemed stoic. If this is what she asked of him then he would do it. Perhaps not willingly, but ultimately she knew that he would suck it up and get on with the job in hand if it was her command.

'Again, let's keep that option open in the maybe list. Good, we're making progress. Now there are a few things that I won't do, and those include scat and blood play. They just don't do it for me, so we won't be playing like that. However, if these are things you would like to explore then I'm sure I can ask around my friends and find someone who would enjoy them with you.' She raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow expectantly.

'Oh, no Mistress! Thank you, but I have no desire to try either of those things,' David replied rapidly.

'Well, okay then. We have two hard limits and two maybes. Is there anything else you'd like to add?'

David thought through the Femdom he'd read and watched. Most of it excited him immensely and even some of the stuff that didn't, he was sure would be exciting if Kate did it to him. Just having her here, getting to worship her, was more than he had ever dreamed of. Just think, if she'd bumped into another guy that day outside the antiques store then it wouldn't be him here now. Just the thought of someone else getting his hands, his lips on her body, his tongue between her thighs, brought out the caveman in him. This was his woman and the hell he was going to share! But what if she made him? Made him watch another man pleasing her, bringing her to orgasm. No, he just couldn't do it.

'Cuckolding, Mistress. Please don't ask me to watch while you allow another man to pleasure you.' The look on his face, hurt, betrayal, made Kate feel that there was perhaps more to this story.

'OK, boy, no other man will pleasure me while I am with you. I will make it a hard limit.' She gave him a look of such tender understanding that he felt his eyes prickling. Swallowing hard he blinked rapidly and looked away. Damn that dry eye; really must make an appointment to get that looked at.

'Thank you, Mistress.'

'You are most welcome, pet. Well, it's been a busy day and I have a lot to plan for tomorrow, which I think will be most memorable all round. Now I require you to ready me for bed and get to work giving me a few lovely orgasms to help me to sleep. I want to be well rested for our big day.'

Kate smiled a slightly wicked smile and sashayed off to the bedroom, her delectable naked ass making the sheer lacy fabric sway and ripple with every step.

Oh boy. It was going to be a long night.

12