Under Mom's Bed - Reconciliation

Story Info
Mom breastfeeds son again.
8k words
4.35
142.7k
68

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters engaged in sexual activity in this story are above 18 years of age.

This is the third chapter to my series 'Under Mom's Bed'. New readers, please read the previous two chapter before starting this.

Important Note: This story will explore the aspect of nudity at length before getting into actual incest. Those looking for a quick release may not find suitable inspiration here.

*****

"You're still my child... my baby boy." Mom whispered before bending down to plant a kiss on my lips. Pretending to be asleep on her bed, it took all of my strength to stop myself from responding to the contact of her supple lips on mine. Reigning in my urge to open my eyes and look at her naked body was equally challenging. To compensate for the lack of visual stimulus, my mind replayed what had happened just minutes ago.

I could not believe that I had been so reckless as to climb on an ill-balanced chair to spy on my mom taking a shower in the bathroom through the gap at the top of the bathroom door. It wasn't my nature to be so impetuous. I had always been cautious and risk averse... but something had changed in me. The pull of the sound of running shower had been too strong. The naked image of mom that my mind had flashed as prospective reward was too enticing to ignore. However, all worked out well in the end, with me getting reacquainted with the source of nourishment from my infant days. It had felt amazing latching onto Mom's nipples and suckling.

"My baby boy!" mom whispered again, bringing me back to the present. In a second, I heard her soft footsteps moving away. Unable to hold back any longer, I opened my eyes in a narrow slit. The narrow vision filled up with the sight of mom's heart shaped ass jiggling as she walked towards her almirah, with the towel that she had worn earlier clutched in her hand. With the kind of loose clothes that she usually wore, one could never guess that she had underneath them such a curvy body. I watched as she dried her body and hair with the towel. Once done with the towel, she opened the almirah and searched for clothes to wear and I stared at her back. I traced my eyes over the long crevice separating her bulging ass. It ended at the small gap between her thighs, where I could glean a hint of her pussy lips. My cock jumped in my shorts. She threw certain items in a bunch onto the table beside the almirah before closing it.

She then picked up a grey panty from the bunch and bent down to put her legs through it. One after the other her put her legs into it and then straightened, pulling it up over her butt. I shifted my attention to the side of her meaty tits. Her nipple was just out of my view. She picked up a black unlined bra and put her arms through it. She adjusted its cups over her tits and then reached behind to hook the straps in place. I kept watching as she put on a fresh white kurti and pyjama. I enjoyed for the first time the pleasure of watching a woman going through her fresh out of bath routine. She looked at herself in the mirror for a few seconds once she finished dressing up.

I closed my eyes before she turned her head towards me. I heard her footsteps approaching. In a moment I felt her cool fingers caress my face. I acted as best as I could of waking up groggily. I smiled as I saw her pleasant face.

"Come with me and have breakfast." She spoke softly, still caressing my face.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before going down. It was half past eleven when I went down and I was famished. I sat down at the dining table waiting for mom to bring me breakfast. I heard her shifting about in the kitchen. My head felt heavy and I sat hunched, feeling quite lazy from the sleep hangover. However, my thoughts were occupied with what had happened minutes ago... specifically the sweet breastmilk that leaked from my mother's breasts into my mouth. I didn't know women could lactate at Mom's age. Even mom seemed surprised with it.

"Sit straight Ajju," I was startled by Mom's voice as she came holding a plate, "how many times have I told you this... bad posture can have severe consequences."

She admonished me probably for the thousandth time. Mom had had some back issues a few years ago. For a few weeks she was in so much pain. It had taken a few physiotherapy sessions and religious adherence to proper posture since then for her back to get better.

"Sorry... I'm just tired." I said, but I straightened my back. She placed the plate in front of me. My face fell visibly seeing the contents... vermicelli upma. I was not particularly fond of this breakfast item, but it was a regular at our breakfast table since dad liked it. Reluctantly, I started eating it. Mom brought a cutting board and sat down on a chair beside me. She started cutting vegetables for lunch.

The only thing I liked about vermicelli upma was the roasted cashew nut pieces mom sprinkled in it. After I had finished half the contents on the plate, I started picking apart the noodle-like strands of vermicelli apart searching for cashew nuts. As I found them, one by one I put them in my mouth and chewed.

"Stop picking at your food... finish the plate." Mom told me.

"I'm done... You know I don't like this." I said.

"Don't waste it." she said and moved her chair closer to mine. When she sat back down her legs touched mine. She picked up my plate with her left hand and used the right to scoop up a morsel from it.

"Here," she thrusted her hand out to my mouth. I parted my lips, distracted by the touch of her legs on mine. Her fingers pushed inside my mouth feeding me. As they moved out, the underside of my lips grazed against her fingers. She waited a few seconds to let me chew it down. She then repeated the motion, bringing another morsel to my mouth. I felt the side of her little finger touch the tip of my tongue as the morsel was left on it and as her fingers retreated, they again grazed against my lips. However, a strand of vermicelli dangled from my bottom lip down onto my chin. Her hand stopped midway and reached back towards my mouth. With her thumb, she pushed the dangling piece into my mouth over my thick bottom lip.

"Some things never change." She said. Her face bore an amused smile as he right hand went back to the plate to pick up another morsel.

"What?" I managed to ask before she fed me another mouthful.

"You never quite got the hang of getting handfed," she said laughing softly, "Every time, either curry or rice would fall out of your mouth and drip onto your chin... sometimes on my lap."

"Once... I was feeding you rice and fish curry and by the time the plate was empty, you looked like you'd grown a red French beard... it was so funny."

"Little guy with a curry beard... if only I had taken a picture then." She added, still laughing. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of me as a child sitting on mom's lap, curry dripping from my chin.

As I chewed and swallowed the mouthful of upma, she brought another morsel to my mouth.

"In many ways, you're still a baby." She said, almost as an afterthought.

I didn't know if she'd want to talk about what had happened earlier... but I felt like it was somehow the perfect time to give voice to the puzzling question inside my head.

"Mom," I started, "earlier... uh... how did... uh... breastmilk... uh..." I trailed off feeling awkward at the way the word sounded in my voice. She looked at me as I struggled to find the right words... patiently listening to me. A tender look of understanding adorned her face and gave me the push to finish the question.

"Why did you lactate earlier?"

"I don't know for sure." She answered and then carefully considered her next words.

"I will have to ask my doctor... but I have a fair idea, and I don't know how you're going to feel about it." She added.

She wiped the plate clean and fed me a last morsel. I chewed it down, running mom's vague answer in my head.

"What is it?" I asked with mouthful of upma. She sat before me with eyes cast down. It looked like she was weighing the decision of whether to tell me or not. Many seconds ticked by while she made up her mind.

"Dad and I... we're trying to get pregnant," The words dropped like bombs on me. Instantly, my mind started picturing myself holding a baby brother or sister in my arms. It evoked a strong reaction within me... but I couldn't put my finger on its nature. More images flashed in my mind haphazardly... my mother's belly ballooning... a cradle with toys in it. I swear I could also hear and smell weird things... like the cries of a baby and the smell of hospital disinfectant. I was getting overwhelmed.

"and at my age, it's rare for it to happen," she continued as I struggled to come to terms with the information, "so I have been having hormone treatment... to increase the chances."

"Doctor had told me there might be some side effects." She added.

The explanation for why she might have lactated fell on deaf ears as my mind worked up various scenarios with the information it was struggling to process.

What would I tell my friends... what would our relatives say... hell what would the neighbours say... an endless loop of questions spawned.

"Say something ajju." Mom spoke unable to bear my silence. Out of the numerous questions swamping my thoughts, none were forthcoming. Instead another surfaced.

"Why?" I heard myself say, "Why now?"

A brief silence ensued. Mom sighed deeply before answering.

"We always wanted a second child... but then a couple of years after you, I had a miscarriage... a bad one... I was too heartbroken to try again... I decided that you were enough for us." She stopped and swallowed.

"But your dad never stopped wanting another child... he never told me, but I could sense it always... how his face fell every time his mother or someone else asked him why we stopped with you."

"Why now?" she spoke after a brief pause. It sounded like she was talking to herself.

"I don't know why now... even after all these years your dad still wanted a second child... and I just didn't have the heart to say no this time." She crossed her arms on the table and laid her head down on them.

With her face hidden, I could only hear her voice now as she spoke, "we didn't really think it through... the more we thought about it, the more impossible it sounded... but the thought of a baby just didn't leave our minds this time."

I saw beads of perspiration at the back of mom's neck as she lay quiet, her head cradled on her arms. I didn't know how to respond to what I'd heard in the past few minutes. My feelings were too muddled to find expression... but I felt bad at the helpless apologetic tone mom's voice conveyed.

"Are you upset?" I heard her voice again. I didn't know for sure if I was... but what was sure was that I wasn't going to give mom any more grief after everything that had happened in the last two days.

"No." I said. She raised her head and straightened at my response. Her eyes stared searchingly into mine.

"I'm not upset," I spoke, "I'm just... overwhelmed, I guess... it was so... unexpected." She placed her right hand softly over my forearm.

"It's just a bit strange, imagining how big your belly will swell... imagining myself holding a baby brother or sister in my arms... don't you feel that way?" I added.

Her face brightened as she replied lovingly, "I can only imagine a tiny baby nuzzled against me as I feed her from my breast... and I can't tell you how amazing it feels to picture that... to have a tiny life that was born out of me close to my heart."

She lifted her hand up from my arm and caressed my face, stroking my cheek with her thumb while the other fingers rested under my chin. Mom's smile was too pure to elicit anything but happiness in me. I closed my eyes and leaned my head to the left nestling my head against her hands.

A few happy seconds ticked by before I opened my eyes. As an unintended consequence of my leaned head, my line of sight rested on her bosom where a curious patch of dampness had formed on the kurti... precisely over the nipple. My cock tingled in my shorts as I realized that there could only be one cause for it. I felt my tongue salivate as I thought about the sweet milk that was leaking from mom's breast. The damp patch was growing and becoming transparent, displaying the black colour of her bra.

"Mom!" the word left my mouth almost as a breathy sigh. Drawn by my voice, her eyes followed my line of sight and found what they were focused on. She removed her hand from my face and brought it to her bosom. She pinched the cloth of the white kurti and pulled. The black colour of the damp patch vanished as the kurti pulled away from the bra.

"Again?" I found myself asking aloud.

"I don't know why this is happening..." she spoke.

I was as mesmerized as I was perplexed at what my eyes were seeing.

"Arrrgh!" she groaned in frustration and stood. She turned and walked away leaving me alone at the dining table. Her hips swayed womanly as she climbed the stairs and disappeared into her room.

I witnessed my body respond like a moth drawn to a flame. My legs carried me up the stairs following the path she had taken. I was at her door soon. It was wide open. I could not see her from the doorway.

"Mom?" I called, not wanting to commit the same mistake of invading her privacy a second time today.

"Mmm" I heard her murmur. I took it for permission and entered. Her figure appeared on the right periphery of my vision. I turned my head right and saw mom pull her kurti up and over her head. She stood before the mirror on the almirah with only the black bra covering her bosom. I stood transfixed as my eyes were drawn to the front of her bra. The fabric of the black bra was considerably darker near her nipple. She lifted her hand up to her breasts and felt the dampness at front.

I watched in awe as her hands then went behind her and snapped the hooks of the bra open in a quick motion. Her hands gripped the fabric and pulled it away from her breasts, revealing her gorgeous round breasts. My eyes focussed on the tips of the mounds and saw the milky white liquid smeared on her areola and drops of it trailing down from her nipple. My cock lurched as one drop made the downward journey over the meaty underside and ran down to her belly.

She picked up the discarded white kurta and dabbed it on her breasts soaking the breastmilk... but where some droplets got soaked, new ones were produced at the tip of mom's nipples. She dabbed again with a little more force and more drops were produced at her nipples. It was an incredible sight.

"It won't stop." She said, exasperated as she continued wiping her breasts with the kurti.

Her voice brought me out of my daze. I didn't know how much was permissible under the new yet blurry boundaries that now existed in our relationship... but I found myself moving towards her.

"Come here mom." I spoke in a loving yet firm tone as I caught hold of her arm. I pulled her gently along as I moved to the bed. I gestured for her to sit near the footboard of the bed. While she sat, I picked up a pillow and placed it on her lap.

"I want it." I said and plopped down, resting my head on the pillow atop her lap. It had happened too quickly for mom to respond. I looked up at her face expectantly. She sat motionless, a hint of hesitation playing in her eyes. Even though I'd suckled on her tits only an hour ago, it was in a tender moment overwhelming maternal affection. Now, she had to make a conscious decision and I could see it was weighing on her mind.

"Feed me like you did before... please." I pleaded. The final reserves of her hesitation melted at my words and she leaned forward a bit. She placed her left arm beneath the pillow and raised it a little. I opened my mouth as my head rose and my lips enveloped the areola of her left breast. I pushed my tongue forward and sucked. A slow stream of sweetness emerged from the tip of her nipple and started filling up my mouth. I gulped it down and sucked more. I turned sideways facing her to gain better access. As I turned, I shifted my arms and wrapped them around her waist. My fingers interlinked at her back and I pressed my face into her bosom while I continued feeding. I heard her chuckle softly and saw her lips curve up in an angelic smile.

"What?" I removed my mouth from mom's nipple and asked. She smiled again.

"Nothing... I just remembered something... from when you were a baby." She said.

"How was I... did I give you a hard time then?" I asked her, trying to picture myself twenty years ago. I wish I remembered all the things from that time. My memories went no farther back than kindergarten.

"No... you were an angel," She said, "but a rather clingy one." She chuckled again.

"What?" I reacted to the amusing accusation.

"Well... you were always clinging to me... you would not go to anybody when they tried to pick you up... you would start crying for me to take you back from them." She was smiling as she spoke.

"And when I breastfed you, you would always put your hands around me like a hug," she sighed, "but your hands weren't so long as to wrap around me like now... they only reached till the sides of my breasts... it was like you were holding me back while I held you in my arms."

I could feel a happiness sprouting inside me as she painted a picture of the past and I smiled looking up at her face. It felt amazing to be in this cosy cocoon of love with mom... but something caught my eye. A bead of breastmilk had grown big at the tip of her nipple fighting against gravity. In the split second before it fell, I pushed out my tongue and licked it. Mom shivered at the sudden movement. I latched onto the nipple and resumed feeding. Her hands responded instinctively swaddling closer to the source of nourishment. It felt like heaven, surrounded by softness all around... mom's breast at my mouth, her soft arms sheltering me and the pillow under my bed. I tried to imagine myself as a baby the way she described it... holding her back while she held me. My left hand retreated from behind her delinking from the right one and grazed her skin as it came around her. It stopped at the side of her right breast and held it gently... like she said I did as a baby. I kept on suckling at her tit, eyes closed, lost in the warmth of her body and the sweet smell of the nectar that filled my mouth.

It was only when the liquid sweetness stopped streaming into my mouth that I opened my eyes. I realized that I had emptied her left breast. I looked up at her. I was surprised to see a grimace contorting her gorgeous face. Her eyes were shut.

"Mom?" I called parting my mouth from her breast. She opened her eyes at my voice.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Mmm... just my back is straining from leaning forward." She said.

"Oh... sorry... do you want to lean against the headboard... or lie down?"

"Let me lie on my back for a few minutes." She replied. I lifted my head up from her. I picked up the pillow under my head and returned it to the head of the bed for her to rest. She lifted her feet up on the bed and shifted herself, reclining and resting her head on the pillow.

"Better" she sighed once she settled. I remained seated concerned about her back issues.

"You could've told me earlier if it was paining." I said.

"It's okay Ajju... I'm fine."

"Come here." She said when she saw the look of concern not leaving my face. I scooted close to her and reclined on my left side facing her. I propped my shoulders up supporting myself using my elbow. She lifted her right forearm and caressed my chin looking deep into my eyes. I brought my free hand toward my face and grasped her caressing hands. With her palm turned downwards, I lowered my head and placed a soft kiss on the soft skin above her knuckles.