Under Mom's Bed: Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Indian 'girls' you mean! I'm not some 20-year-old girl to be wearing those kinds of things."

I remained quiet for a few seconds. It didn't seem like Mom would be persuaded tonight.

"Okay... if you're not comfortable, leave it... but I was really excited for it, and trust me you'd have looked gorgeous in a bikini..." I said.

"But you have to agree to wear shorts and t shirt... please!" I implored.

She finished the dishes and straightened. She didn't reply, but something told me she was agreeable to shorts and t shirt. She wiped her hands on a wash cloth.

I saw her place her hand on her back like a support before turning around and leaning back against the kitchen counter.

"I just can't imagine sitting in the car for a nine-hour drive tomorrow... with this back pain." She sighed.

"What happened?" I enquired. She had a mildly annoyed look.

"You! That's what happened... you didn't think twice before grabbing me and lifting me up by my... uh... by my butt earlier."

She blushed right after she said it.

I felt a bit embarrassed that I treated her a bit roughly ignoring her age. I made a mental note that I'd have to be careful in the future not to cause stress on her back.

"I'm sorry Mom... I just got a little too excited!" I said sheepishly. We both laughed.

"I could give you a back massage, you know, to compensate." I suggested with a wink.

"You're just finding excuses to touch me." She teased.

"Be that as it may," I added, "How about it? a back massage?"

"No Ajju!" she protested.

"How? Your dad's watching TV... and we can't upstairs either, he might come up suddenly."

She nodded her head side to side rejecting the idea.

"How about on the big sofa? Right behind him... I mean what's wrong about a son giving his mother a back massage? You only have to raise your kurti up at the back." I reasoned.

"But..." she started to protest again.

"But what? There's nothing wrong! Just go out and sit on the big sofa... I'll wait here. Call for me after five minutes and ask for a back rub. Okay?"

Saying this, I grabbed her arms and pushed her gently out of the kitchen.

I must've waited about 3 minutes when I heard Mom call out loud, "Ajju, come here please."

"Yeah Mom." I responded and walked into the living room. Dad was immersed in the cricket match.

"My back is paining son... could you be a sweetheart and give me a back massage?" she asked.

"I keep telling you not to stress your back, you don't listen." I said. Mom was amused by my over acting.

"Now scoot forward a little and let me sit behind you." I said.

She moved forward and sideways offering me access to her back. I took my place beside her but kept my left leg behind her along the length of the sofa. I was now half behind Mom in dad's line of sight if he looked back.

And he did look back just as I sat down. He looked a bit annoyed too.

"Don't bother the boy," he told Mom, and then looked at me.

"Don't you have anything to study?" he asked me.

It looked like the events of the morning, Mom taking of her kurta in front of me and me not looking away, was still gnawing on his mind.

"I'm not bothering him!" Mom sternly replied to dad.

"Didn't you hear me say that I'm having back pain? Do you want to come here and give me a back massage?" she challenged him.

Dad's features softened at Mom's stern voice. Also, he had the cricket match to watch.

"I thought so... thank God my son isn't lazy like you!" she added salt to his wounds. He remained quiet and turned back to his TV Screen.

The coast was clear now. I picked up the hem of Mom's kurti at the back and raised it, loosening it on her back. I then inserted my hand inside the green kurti and started rubbing the skin on her lower back. Her shoulders were stiff, focused as her attention was on dad's chair.

I started gently, pressing my thumb down in the middle of her back and sliding it outward with light pressure. A few iterations of this and Mom's shoulders started to relax. So I continued the rubbing motion.

I could hear quiet sighs of contentment as I continued with the massage. After five minutes or so of massaging her back, Mom was so relaxed that she started to nod off.

I lowered my hands and pinched her butt cheeks to wake her up. Her eyes opened at the sudden shock.

"Don't fall asleep on me." I whispered.

"Mmm" she responded.

"No... you're gonna have to be kept on edge!" I whispered and started raising my hand up slowly inside her kurti. My hands encountered her bra straps at the middle of her back. Her back straightened and stiffened at my advance. Quietly I pulled the two straps together at the hook and unsnapped it.

I peeped over Mom's shoulders at dad. He seemed still immersed in the goings on in the match.

"Take off your bra." I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. Shocked, she turned her head looking at me in an 'are you kidding' sort of look.

"Take it off." I repeated.

"No!" she nodded her head side to side emphatically.

I knew she was mortified that dad could look back any moment. I was acutely aware of that risk, but that's what made it exciting. The match on the TV was getting to its final overs and I felt that gave us a window of few minutes where dad was unlikely to take his focus off the TV.

I pulled my hands out from inside Mom's green kurti and held her arms above the elbow. I squeezed her arm to let her know that I wouldn't accept 'No'. Again she turned her face to the right and nodded 'No'.

I made up my mind that if she wasn't going to do it, I would. My cock hardened as I raised my hands up her arm and inserted it inside her sleeve. Her kurti was almost loose enough to accommodating my encroaching fingers. Mom's body flinched in surprise. At the same time, I saw goosebumps form on her forearms. My fingers reached up to the shoulder straps of her bra with much difficulty. Once my forefingers reached the target, they pulled the straps down her arms. The grey straps peeked out of her sleeve. Now I used both hands at her right side, one hand pulling the elastic strap downwards and the other hand guiding her elbow back and out through the strap. I did the same with the left side. Now both straps hung loose through her sleeve.

Again, I squeezed her arm. Unencumbered by the shoulder straps all she had to do was to put her hand inside the kurti at the cleavage and pull out the bra. The window of opportunity was closing. The batting team needed 16 runs and the bowler was running in to bowl the last over.

However, Mom's arms remained frozen, resting on her thighs. She was breathing heavily from the taboo excitement... but her excitement had overwhelmed and paralyzed her arms. Seeing that it was now or never, I lifted my right arm over her shoulder and slid it down her neck. I pushed the neckline of the kurti up and off her chest and inserted my hand inside. My fingers went down the valley between her breasts and till it encountered the grey fabric. Then I pinched it between my fingers and pulled out. The cups of the bra peeked out of the cleavage area... but the straps or hooks had snagged somewhere and the bra refused to come out. I pulled with more strength. Still it didn't budge. My hand started shivering in panic.

The bowler on TV was running in to deliver the penultimate ball of the innings. The batting side needed 7 runs from two balls. The ball was a full toss and the batsman lofted it straight down the ground. Dad jumped in his seat in response.

That shook Mom from her excitement induced paralysis. She put her hand inside the kurti and unsnagged whatever that was keeping the bra inside. I immediately pulled and the fabric came sliding out of her kurti. Quickly I placed it on the sofa behind Mom. My cock was ramrod straight by now.

"Did you see that!" dad exclaimed and turned around. We were saved in the nick of time.

"What a shot... what a player!" dad continued excitedly, turning back to the TV screen.

Quickly, I grabbed the bra again and dropped it behind the sofa, in the tiny gap between it and the wall. Then and put my hand on Mom's back and resumed the massage. Her skin felt warmer than before. I guessed that the thrill that my wicked ideas were giving her was the reason for the temperature rise.

The batting team won the match in a nail-biting finish and dad watched the team's celebration with satisfaction. A few seconds later dad switched of the TV and stood up.

"I'm going to bed. Are you coming?" he asked Mom as he started walking to his bedroom. I had pulled my hand out of Mom's kurti and was massaging over the cloth now.

"In a minute... I'll put some things away in the kitchen and come up." Mom said and stood up. I was a bit disappointed. I was planning to fool around some more.

"You too, go to sleep. We have to wake up early and start for Murudeshwar." Dad told me. He then climbed the stairs and disappeared in his bedroom while Mom made a beeline to the kitchen.

I waited on the sofa till I heard the light switch go off upstairs in dad's room. Then I kneeled down on the floor looking for Mom's bra under the sofa. I picked up the grey colored fabric and straightened up. Going to the kitchen, I had a feeling that Mom would not be up for any risky business tonight.

'It wouldn't hurt to try' I told myself as I approached Mom. Her back was turned towards me as she tidied up the kitchen. I sneaked up behind her and wound my free left hand around her waist. I brought my right hand, which held the bra, to the front.

"Don't forget this!" I said.

Though she took it from my hand, she didn't say anything. I stepped back to make space as she turned around to face me.

"That was dangerous... what you did back there." She said. Her expression was serious.

"But..." I tried to speak.

"No... No buts. That was dangerous... you can't pull stunts like that again!" she admonished me. My face fell.

"When dad's in the same room I mean." Mom added, seeing my disappointment. It was a reasonable precaution, and sulking wasn't going to do me any good.

"If he's not?" I asked, "in the same room..."

"We'll see about that." She said with a hint of smile.

"Well he's not here right now." I suggested. I caressed the conspicuous tent on my shorts with my right hand. Mom's eyes dropped to my crotch.

"I did put considerable effort in taking that off" I gestured to the bra in her hand and added, "it's only fair I get to see them."

"You're incorrigible!"

Though her tone suggested that my request was preposterous, her body language conveyed that she was not opposed to a little bit of fun, given a right amount of pleading on my part.

"Mom please!" I begged her, "I'm so hard."

"Not my problem." Mom teased, laughing quietly.

"But you caused it." I shot back.

"Just look at it," I added, pushing my shorts down and pulling my hard member out, "I won't be able to sleep like this."

My hard cock pulsed as it swung free. Pre-cum had already formed at its bulbous head and the tip was tingling.

"Please let me see your breasts." I pleaded.

She considered my enlarged cock sympathetically for a brief moment.

"Okay, but make it quick!" she said. She threw the grey bra on the kitchen counter and in a quick motion pulled the green kurta up and over her head. The kurti too was discarded on the kitchen counter as Mom stood topless before me.

"Beautiful" the word escaped my lips softly. My right hand flew to my cock and grabbed it. The tingling in my cock had an urgency to it. I tugged gently at the foreskin. I could feel the cum buildup reaching a threshold. I jerked my cock gently. The sensations it generated in my body made my knees go weak. I wobbled on my feet as the sensations swept over me.

I extended my free left arm as I started losing my balance. Mom stepped forward in time and I supported myself by keeping my left hand on her right shoulder. I kept jerking all the while.

"Careful" Mom said. She kept her right hand over my palm which was on her shoulder. With her left arm, she grabbed my arm near the elbow attempting to stabilize my wobbling body.

"Oh God... I'm going to cum Mom." I spoke in a throaty whisper. I could feel my balls start to pump a big load of cum.

"Don't do it on my leggings... I can't go sleep beside dad wearing smelly clothes." Mom said, frantically trying to shift her legs out of the prospective trajectory of my cum shots.

But the throbbing in my body was too strong and I had to lean more of my body weight on Mom to stay upright. The added weight caused Mom to bend at her knees. It all happened in a matter of seconds and I found myself shooting hot semen from my cock while Mom was forced down on her knees by my weight.

The first rope of cum hit just above Mom's right areola. The sight of my milky cum falling and spreading over Mom's tits was so overpowering that my knees went weaker. I bent a bit at my knees and aimed the next rope of cum at her cleavage. Mom grabbed me by my thighs to stop my legs from swaying.

The second rope hit Mom a bit to the left of her cleavage. I leaned forward, still in the sway of the sensations, and the tip of my cock poked Moms' cleavage as the third rope of cum shot out. Mom straightened her torso in response and my cock slid along her cum coated cleavage. The fourth and last rope of cum shot out and fell just below her neck. It started to drip down from there.

"Hold your breasts together Mom" I commanded, as I started to regain my balance. I grabbed her hands and placed them at the side of her tits.

"Push them together" I told her. She complied, resulting in my cock being ensconced between the mountains of Mom's tits. I thrust my hips gently, sliding my cock up and down in the valley of her cleavage, smearing cum all over her chest. Her tits glistened in the wetness of my semen.

"Oh Mom... rub your tits on my cock" I moaned, continuing to enjoy the unplanned titjob. From my point of view, when I thrust upwards and the head of my cock peeped out of her boobs, it looked like a train coming out of a tunnel. Though a train might have left a trail of smoke, my cock left a trail of whatever was left of the cum from my cock.

A few seconds later, my cock started to soften and I pulled it out of her cleavage. My calf muscles were starting to cramp up, but before standing upright I grabbed my cock and pointed it at Mom's left areola. I ran the loose foreskin of my uncircumcised cock around her pink nipple. I then did the same with the other nipple too.

Spent, I then stood upright. Mom remained kneeled catching her breath. When she looked up at me, her eyes reflected a mixture of wonder and disbelief at the amount of cum I had shot on her chest. She extended her right arm and pointed to the fridge. I looked over and saw a box of tissues on top.

I got it for her and kneeled down in front of her. She picked a few wipes of tissue and started cleaning herself up. I picked a few myself and helped her. I placed the tissue on her tits and rubbed around, letting it absorb the dampness. Around twenty wipes later, the mess on her tits was cleaned up. Exhausted, I sat my bare ass down on the floor.

"That was amazing!" I said.

Mom made as if to get up, but then kneeled back down. She took a couple more wipes and scooted closer. She then grabbed my soft cock and started cleaning it up with the tissues. Though gently, she took her time to thoroughly clean my cock. I kept staring at her face as she did it. The mixture of spent lust and motherly love in her eyes elated me. Being the beneficiary of both maternal protective love and sexual pleasure from the same woman felt phenomenal and overwhelming.

I held Mom by her shoulders. She looked up from cleaning my penis. I don't know if I pulled her to me or she came on her own but when her lips touched mine, every sound and sense faded and we drifted into a warm place of our own. I took Mom into my arms and made her lay on her back on the floor. Leaning over her, I pressed my mouth on hers. Her lips melted like honey on mine as we kissed.

"I love you Mom" I said, breaking the kiss. I had to let her know how much I did. Her pupils dilated and swelled in big black pools in her iris, making it known to me that her love for me was boundless and immortal.

When I kissed her again, my tongue found its way into her mouth. I tasted the sweet nectar of Mom's saliva as we kissed with passion. I wanted to kiss her the entire night and I would've if not for the early start for our trip tomorrow. Mom stood up and put on her bra and kurta. She held my hands as we walked up the stairs. Outside her bedroom, she gave me one last peck on my lips.

"Good night darling." She whispered before tiptoeing inside.

I could hardly sleep in the night. It was frustrating... wanting more and not having the opportunity. All night, I tossed and turned dreaming of Mom. When the morning alarm rang, I had a bitch of a headache. Shortly after, dad came in and hurried me along to get ready. We got dressed quickly and loaded our luggage into the car. Mom sat in the front passenger seat while dad drove. By the time dad pulled onto the highway, I had already dozed off in the back seat.

Dad drove for four hours straight till we reached the Kerala Karnataka border. There, he pulled into a decent looking highway restaurant and woke me up. The four hours of sleep in the car had cleared my headache. The sun had started to climb in the sky and I was hungry. I ordered a Masala dosa and wolfed it down quickly. Mom was amused at how quickly I wiped my plate clean. While dad finished his breakfast and went to the washroom, Mom fed me a few morsels of vada from her plate.

"Eat some more, you seem hungry" she said as she placed a piece of vada dipped in sambhar into my mouth. It was remarkable how the mood lightened whenever dad left us alone for a few moments. But dad's constant presence offered us very little opportunity to be close.

When Mom and I finished breakfast and came out, dad was in the parking of the restaurant taking pictures of the surrounding scenery in his phone. When he saw us coming, he handed me his phone.

"Take a couple of pictures of me and Mom." He told me. He then grabbed Mom's arm and led her to the front of our car. He leaned on the bonnet and held Mom close. I was annoyed, but didn't let on. I clicked a couple of pictures of them. Dad was holding Mom close to him and it made me frustrated.

'It's his wife,' I tried telling myself to calm down, but I couldn't help it. The possessiveness which had risen up was not taking the name of going down.

While dad was all smiles for the pictures, I could tell that Mom understood my jealousy. Her smile looked forced.

"Okay, done" I handed the phone back to dad in a hurry to get him away from Mom. Dad and I were about to get back into the car when Mom spoke.

"Ram... take a few pictures of Ajju and me" she said.

"Come here darling." she called for me. I went and stood next to her in front of the car.

While dad was taking his position to take our picture, Mom surprised me by throwing her arms around me and striking a cozy pose for the camera. To dad, it must've looked like a motherly hug... but I understood that she was assuaging my jealous male heart. Behind us, unseen my dad, I placed my right palm squarely on Mom's butt. I felt her body quiver at the brazen contact. Though dad couldn't see it, there was a risk of a couple of other tourists beside us seeing us. But I wanted to let Mom know that I considered her as mine and mine only. I squeezed her butt cheek a little as the camera clicked our picture. Mom was wearing a sandal colored saree and blouse. I was sure that the picture would come out cute.

Soon we resumed our road trip. Dad played some music on the stereo. I remained quiet in the back seat, looking out at the passing scenery. Hours passed as we passed town after town. The drive was proving to be boring just as I expected.