Under New Management Pt. 05

Story Info
Trans erotica, Femdom, BDSM, Masters.
2.6k words
4.56
1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From now on you will answer to the name Denise...is that clear young lady?"

Richard Wadsworth hesitated for a moment. He couldn't help yet feel it. It was such a turn-on to be given a girl's name by the woman.

Sitting in front of the PC the Skype-session with the Dominatrix in real time....his fingers tapped at the keyboard.

"Yes Mistress Raven I understand."

A week after he'd first expressed his interest in submitting to the woman she had replied. She had decided to take him on as one of her protege's. An eye for catching pretenders Mistress Raven quickly dismissed those candidates she thought were in it just for a fetish thrill.

A female supremacist at heart she considered herself to be a 'Femme-coach' of the highest order. While she knew there were plenty alpha-males out there she also was aware that there were numerous men who weren't and could be transformed.

By her way of thinking Mistress Raven felt she was making the world a little more feminine with every male she turned pretty-trans.

The Dominatrix had laid out the first grouping of what would become many rules. No different than a shopkeeper making an assessment of their inventory she needed to know what she was working with.

Richard was required to send in his physical statistics from height and weight to shoe size and the color of his hair. He came in at 5' 8"..157 pounds with brown hair.

The woman next insisted on Rich posing for what she called 'body-shot' photos. Front, back and two profile shots from the different sides. He was to remove all hair from noes to toes and be wearing a pair of high heels and a proper chastity cage in the picture. Put on a daily feminine grooming regimen every 2 weeks he was to send in 'update' photos.

Showing her flexibility her proteges could use wigs initially and were to have lipstick on for the first pics. In time they would add contrast to the physical changes that lay ahead after being put on HRT by the woman.

It was important to note that each candidate chose to be with her.

"Mistress if I may ask...I looked all over the website and couldn't find any request to pay for this."

"No I have made plenty of money in my career and have invested well and hence have no need to ask for any from my gurls. I'll never put myself in a position where I am beholden ...for how shall I say it...for services rendered....besides it would tarnish the relationship Denise."

Richard discovered he was to contact his Mistress every morning. Whether she replied was up to her yet it established a pattern where Denise was 'checking in' with the woman making her aware of what his schedule for the day was.

It established the 'Female Authority Figure' dynamic... that space where a man concedes that the woman is in charge of approving of his actions for the day.

Obedience in small things begets obedience in large commands. If motivation gets one started...whatever that may be...then habit keeps it going.

"Denise I want you in bra and panties and stockings and heels whenever possible at home....you'll also need casual day-wear as we go along."

"Yes Mistress...I'll need to go online or go out and purchase them."

"I'd prefer you do it in person when possible...it's important you learn to interact with other women after all you are inferior to females and can learn from them....when we do session time i want to see you in the finest lingerie you can afford."

"Yes Ma'am I understand."

Reinforcing obedience through behavior one finds it becomes automatic. They simply do what they are told.

There was no better example of this than the use of the chastity cage. A multi-purpose tool for transformation ...at the same time it was weening a male protege off the inane habitual masturbation every man does it also begins the separation of attachment they possess having a cock. Put on the honor system it was a test of that obedience that was mentioned.

Freed of the burden of incessant wanking they'll come to find it can be treated more as a feminine clitoris than a tool of male aggression.

One thing was becoming clearer to Mistress Raven and it was more than the healthy diet she had him on. By the end of the 5th week the woman was certain 'Denise' was on something.

It could be peuraria mirifica the natural form of estrogen found in the fermented hills of Thailand. Yet from the different changes in the pictures her gurl was sending in she thought it was more powerful. It had to be female hormones.

As things broke up for the after-work gathering Vanessa remarked to herself that Philip and Saffron were leaving together in an Uber. The woman always felt harmony within a company's employees made for greater productivity.

Out front speaking with Olivia she noticed Richard heading home alone. She couldn't put her finger on it yet thought there was something unusual about his behavior beyond just the hormonal-patch.

"So Olivia you'll make the announcement come Monday."

"Yes Vanessa...its time the men know I have officially become Managing Director taking over Richard Wadsworth's old office and that their positions here have been eliminated...they can either take the new jobs I'll offer or leave I suppose."

"They won't leave ...they need the money ...besides have you seen how timid they've become now that all 3 of them are on estrogen and t-blockers."

"I quite agree Vanessa."

"Tell me ...how's your boyfriend lately....whats his name...Harold?"

"Somethings afoot...he told me there are rumors at work of pending layoffs."

She stopped and chuckled.."I can tell he's stressed because his wanking has increased considerably when I'm not around....the pile of used tissue under the bed is getting larger."

Once more she paused.."I don't know...there's part of me that wants to move on...especially now that I'm making a significant amount of money...my compensation package you're giving me is quite generous."

"You've earned it...it's going to increase too...look theres'a couple of things...I want you to meet a woman..Lady Anastasia...Like I am with your business acumen ...she's going to become your mentor in terms of helping bring out a different personality in you....remember when I told you you'd need to lose the plain Jane girl look...Anna will help with that."

"What was the other thing Vanessa?"

"Instead of dumping your boyfriend you might want to think about..."

Vanessa leaned in and whispered her idea.

"Oh that sounds deliciously wicked..I like it besides he just might be at home a lot if he gets sacked."

Looking at his clock on the I-phone Richard decided to stop by the Galleria before it closed. What had started out wearing a few left-over panties from some of his old girlfriends had shifted to an honest commitment to building up a collection of intimate wear that fit his diminishing size and altered figure. The same was true for women's outfits, shoes an accessories.

As Denise he was learning there was a ton of things to being a woman than he'd first imagined. The good news was that femininity has a way of pulling one in. The sensations that come in being a trans-woman help overcome any of the down sides.

The seasoned saleswoman sensed a nervousness to the man going through the bra and panties sets. Ethel had seen it before. She could never figure out why people would get so upset if a man wanted to wear lingerie.

Pretending to adjust some nearby sweaters Ethel quietly leaned over...."it's difficult honey...isn't it?"

Richard looked at the woman.

"Shhhh...you don't have to say it...why don't we do this...it's a quiet evening...there's only a few ladies here...slip into that changing room in the corner...and I'll meet you in there."

Ethel had all the comfort and wisdom a Jewish mother can bring.

"Band sizes and c-cup sizes...different kinds from underwire and bralettes to the over-the-shoulder boulder holders picking a proper bra can be overwhelming if you don't know what you're doing."

A wave of gentleness and relief fell over him. Looking at her name plate he replied.

"Oh Ethel that would be so nice of you."

"Your name darling..what is it."

Once more Richard looked around like he was divulging state secrets.

"Uhhh...Denise."

Inside the changing-room the saleswoman knew the value of creating a 'return' customer at the same time educating a male in the moving target selecting and wearing feminine lingerie can be.

She made the observation.."You're skin Denise...it's so soft...how long have you been on HRT?...now turn a little lift your arms up just a bit."

Doing the math for the accelerated hormonal patch he replied..."its about 4 months Ma'am."

"Please, call me Ethel..."

"If it's alright with you can I address you as Ms. Ethel?"

"Sure honey I see you're the type that needs to be submissive to females...I see them all the time in here...especially the last few years....now where were we."

The polished saleswoman lifted the bra.

"Denise...just as I guessed...I have you at a 32" band and we'll give you an a-cup."

The woman jiggled them before declaring..."These are going to be a c-cup one day..I can tell by the size of the breast ducts...they will fill out into a lovely roundness with plenty of fluid...you areola's too Denise...you let that hair grow out and you're going to become a very attractive lady."

"Oh thank you Ms. Ethel."

The woman pulled at the waistband of the cotton panties..."Now what have we got going on down here?"

Seeing the chastity cage Ethel tried not to chuckle...."That's a pretty 'V' shape on your mound...did you do that?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Sweetie we need to find you a salon...after we're done here.... I'll give you name of a beauty spa...I want you to see Sadie...from bikini-waxes to eyebrow threading you're going to need all her hair salon has to offer."

Richard turned and twisted staring at the changing room mirror.

"It gives me lift and support...and see how pretty it looks."

"Yes, doing it all my life I'm good at fittings Denise...now what about outfits...something in some casual-wear and perhaps some shoe's....I know you came in here wearing men's clothes yet it might be kind of fun if not thrilling to send you out completely in women's clothing and lingerie....you're going to have to break the ice some time...right honey."

Ethel paused..."Haute couture is about elevating luxury...you're not ready to tick that box...You'd be surprised how easy it is to blend in as long as you don't look too flashy...there'll be time enough for that later....just trust me Denise."

He shook his head summoning up the courage..."Ok Ms. Ethel....you seem to understand so well."

Some 45 minutes had passed. Denise first stuck his head out the door then inched out to see Ethel. His face fully made-up he saw her walking towards him at the entrance to the changing room area. The woman moved her eyes from side to side before lifting the long wig from off the mannequin.

It took some convincing yet when Ethel slid the purse strap around his shoulder Denise knew it would make him look even more authentic as the woman he was becoming.

Simple black pumps with 1" heels went with a pair of women's beige slacks and a muted-tone floral top. Adding a feminine flair the scarf was double knotted and hung along the side draping over the knee-length spring trench-coat held open.

Her one arm full of shopping bags Denise was instructed to hold it where the strap met the body of the leather purse... the 'Coach' branding logo in full sight.

Looking down at her colorful nails if was the first time the t-girl stepped out in public.

Ethel's words stayed with her....."Denise darling...remember short small steps...a woman rarely rushes...and the courage comes after you've done it....not before."

Trying to catch his breath while window shopping Richard prayed the Uber driver would be waiting out in front.

The dominatrix listened patiently when Denise told her of what she'd done the evening before.

"Very good Denise...I'm proud of my gurl...now there's something we both need to discuss...you're on HRT aren't you?"

"I am Mistress...it's kind of a long story."

"Tell me...I'm all ears....first get down to your panties and bra....when gurls feel vulnerable they're more apt to disclose their feelings. "

When Richard finished speaking about the patch-technoogy Mistress Raven was Impressed. She felt it saved a few steps... in the long run what was important was the Denise had estrogen and testosterone blockers coursing thru her veins.

The female supremacist was ready to up the ante.

"If we are to continue I want you to know you're being put into slave training....it's important my gurls know they are slaves to their Dominatrix."

Denise didn't hesitate...'Yes Mistress Raven ...I am yours...I've learned I need you in my life too much not to have it."

"On your knees slave-Denise ...bow before the one you serve....you lift when I tell you."

That tiny part of his male ego begged him not to do it. Standing on his knees he pushed his arms forward as he bent down keeping his nose to the carpet in his den. Some 3 or 4 minutes passed holding in the prone slave-position.

"You may rise...sit back on your bum and spread your legs....I like how you did your make-up and nails this morning...your real hair is getting better just keep growing it dear ...it pleases me to see how pretty you are becoming."

She paused..."Look at you...you use to call yourself a man...yet not any longer...correct?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do men go have a bra fitting..do they have a woman determine their bra and cup size?..."

"No Mistress."

"Do they spend the evening shopping for women's lingerie and clothing and heels for themselves?"

"Umm No Ma'am."

"But you did...take your bra off gurl....you like how pretty it is?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do men have beautiful breasts developing on their chest?"

"No Ma'am they don't."

"Yet you do Denise.'

"Yes Mistress."

"Very well then let's have you play with your gurl-clit in her cage....take out your vibrator and little plate."

Richard could hear the snap of the images being taken by Dominatrix Raven on the Skype-page as he ran the girls sex-toy on his mound.

His skin felt so soft and sensitive ..."ohhhh...ohhhhh."

"Yes that's it Denise moan like the gurl you are."

"Ewww....ohhhhh....ewwww Mistress."

"Rub it under that ball-sac while you still have one."

Her words gave him a brief pause..did that mean one day he wouldn't?

"Ohhhh....ohhhhh Ma'am....I'm getting close."

"Getting close to what Denise?"

By now he knew how to respond.

"I'm close to getting wet and climaxing."

His hand went up to caress his breasts giving a tweak to the nipple.

"Very well then...you have my permission gurl...you know what to do."

Richard grabbed the small tea-cup plate putting it in position. His body lurched on seeing the first squirt. Mindful to collect all of it he watched the warm semen ooze out from behind his chastity piece.

"Ohhh....Ohhhh...ohhhhhhhh yesssss."

Denise looked at the go-pro camera on this Pc...then looked down at the plate. He lifted it giving it a tilt while licking up the warm discharge.

"Look at you... you're such a gurl Denise...why you can't get enough of that jizz....thats it ...lick it all up...let some spill out at your lips...I want a few images of that."

Richard stared back at the Pc...Mistress Raven taking screen-shots...he could feel the cum starting to drip down onto his chin.

End of part 5 ...