'Under New Management.' pt 10

Story Info
Trans erotica, Femdom, BDSM, Masters.
1.8k words
4.31
794
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding the phone up against her ear Olivia could see the impact the HRT hormonal patch was having that she'd given Harold a few weeks earlier.

The woman had effortlessly pivoted both at work... and at home with her boyfriend. Thanks in large part to her two mentor's Vanessa her career advocate and the Pro-Domme Mistress, Lady Anastasia she was no longer the same woman she'd once been.

The lessons from the Dominatrix were staying with Olivia...'Cuckolding happens in phases'.

'First you must establish yourself as the dominant. The next phase can only be described as emasculation. Once he no longer considers himself to be manly it opens the door to feeling sexually inadequate. Let him experience performance anxiety, when he has trouble sustaining an erection he'll feel even less of a man.'

'Use that as leverage to take control over his penis. You can tell him that it will help curtail those moments of unsupervised wanking. I mean let's face it...as women we all know they just can't keep their hands off it. The final phase can be summoned up with the truth 'every woman needs a housewife, so you might as well have yours.'

Lady Anastasia had been educating Olivia in the ways of female dominance. It was more than just a course in assertiveness. She was giving her a new way of moving through the world.

The woman was a filled with wisdom regarding the male creature. A good example was when she told Olivia 'control the male penis and you control his libido...then you can lead him in the direction of your choosing.'

Lady Anastasia had plenty pearls of wisdom... 'A responsible woman will restrict her husband or boyfriend's freedoms to protect him from outside threats and his own possible misconduct. It will also strengthen his focus on her and the commands she gives. Strictness is therefore essential to protect him and develop him in the right direction a woman chooses.'

'Remember, Matriarchy is the cure for disobedient men. Patriarchy is mixed up with a muddled idea that men are free when they serve their employers but slaves when they help their woman.'

"A good hubbette is an obedient hubbette. Once a submissive man has been domesticated through doing housework he'll drift towards the feminine or better said the woman within. It's best when he makes dinner and his woman makes the decisions'

'....Should you grow tired of him you can pass him onto a nice man who'll make a wife of him since he essentially has been performing that way under your guidance."

Having spent a lifetime of dominating them she knew what made men and boys tick.

With Olivia taking over the position of sole breadwinner she slid Harold into the role-reversal of being the one doing the domestic chores.

A busy Saturday morning she slipped the apron on him adjusting it in place without missing a beat...she kissed his cheek...'Honey you have laundry to do after these dishes...yes as I was saying Vanessa... if we take the interest rate and divide it by 12 we'll have the figure.'

Turning he looked her...Harold's hand were wet with soap bubbles. He seemed to be in a conundrum doing the dishes.

She shook her head as if to say not now..."Shhhh...it business baby... I can't be disturbed....don't forget to separate the colors.

Just then Michael the carpenter stepped into the kitchen. Looking at the thin framed Harold in the feminine apron he snickered before shaking his head.

"Umm Olivia I need to how many shelves you want in your office den."

The woman saw the way Mike was looking at how effeminate Harold presented and knew she'd found the man to help cuckold her boyfriend.

Both Mike and Harold heard her....

"Vanessa please hold...I have a teaching moment I need to perform."

Striding over she spoke in an authoritative tone..."Leave all the complicated thinking to me...as for your issue I understand...you were never meant to be independent....Yet they're just bubbles sweetie...they disappear...if you need more just squirt the bottle."

What she did next was perhaps even more emasculating. The phone back on her ear she gathered his hair in back tidying it up...."As I was saying Vanessa....Marketable securities are easily sold...they can be kept on the book yet quickly turned into cash for short time needs."

Vanessa soon held his lengthening hair in a pony tail a reach into the drawer left it open. She pulled out a black-colored elastic band twisting it on his pony-tail. A quick grab the woman lifted out a scarf she fashioned on his head tying it secure the knot under the ponytail that stuck out past the colorful pattern. A kiss to his cheek her hand lightly put a pat to his bum. It seemed to urge him to continue doing the dishes.

"Vanessa we can spread a half-dozen of those marketable securities over a few of our company's ledgers to help conceal how much cash we really have."

His eyes downcast Harold gave a brief look at Mike before returning to the dishes treating them like they were the most important thing in the world. The carpenter looked at Harold's bottom. He wasn't certain but he thought he noticed the tell-tale imprint of panty-lines.

It was a few weeks later when he found himself in Olivia's master-bedroom. The woman simply took it over declaring it her own upon returning from her first long-weekend away with Lady Anastasia.

Sitting on the bed Harold was folding the last of the towels. The day spent doing housework had made him feel docile. Combined with the estrogen and t-blockers only added to it. While housework often addles the mind part of Harold had grown to like not having the pressure to produce revenue in the business world.

"Darling do me a favor."

"Yes Ms. Olivia."

Her boyfriend could hear the shower and knew the carpenter was in there.

"He's got some charity event he needs to attend...being all sweaty I told him to use my shower."

She lifted the white towel from the pile. The way she admired how crisply it was folded made Harold feel good.

"Slip into the bathroom...pass this one to Mike... I don't was him to ruin one of my good pink towels....they're for girls."

Brushing away the steam his voice kind of cracked.

"Umm Mr. Micheal ...I have a towel here for you."

Sticking his head out Harold noticed the mans legs and upper body seemed to be entirely covered in hair.

"Say would you lend a man a hand ...my arms are too muscled up to reach all the way behind with the soap."

Mike sort of pulled him in as he continued..."Thanks, I appreciate getting some help...I like how large this shower is...the one's at the health club are small.."

Slipping his Bermuda shorts down Harold found himself in the shower. His hands rubbing body-wash on the muscular frame in back he felt embarrassed wearing the thong cotton-panties. He thought it would only be a matter of a few minutes before Mike saw the chastity cage.

Just then Gloria walked in while speaking..."Mike I've decided on the type of wood I want for the..."

Her words drifted off seeing Harold soaping Mike up. Seeing the opportunity she silently removed her jeans and top before getting inside with them.

Harold tried to bumble out an answer as to why he was in the shower with another man...

"Shhhh...shhhh..honey I understand...Michael's an alpha...they can be quite demanding some days."

She silently eased him down by the shoulders until he was kneeling squirting body-wash on his hands.

Olivia smiled letting her body get wet ..."Darling do his legs...just rub it in and let the soap do its work."

A few seconds passed when Mike turned around. Harold found himself staring at the thick girth cock.

It was Olivia who spoke...

"Why Mike ...I had no idea you were so gifted." She gently guided Henry's mouth to the tip. The fact that he didn't immediately protest told her something.

It was a crossroads moment in their relationship...Harold felt an attraction he spread open his lips...Mike slid the cock in half way...Harold's eyes looked up towards Olivia.

"Oh sweetie you'll do fine...you look good with it in your mouth.

Mike let out a loud grunt..."Ugggg....Ewwww."

His cock began sliding in and out a nice slow yet even pace.

"Oh damn his mouth is so soft Olivia ...it feels like a girl is down there kneeling sucking me off.

Squatting down she slowly removed her boyfriend's pair of women's brushed-cotton thong-panties. Olivia tossed them towards Mike with her giggling.

Catching them holding them he replied..."Uhhh...That explains so much."

The hint of a bosom it amused her to see the growth and the chastity cage keeping him flaccid.

Olivia began rubbing lotion on Harold's body slathering it on everywhere below the neck. She next began shampooing his hair.

"Very good baby...yes get him nice and hard...real men like that."

She looked at Mike her hands still massaging the volume-enhancing shampoo into her boyfriends hair.

The man spotted the cage..."Is that what I think it is?"

"My darling has been having difficulty sustaining an erection...we thought this might help."

Harold looked at her wishing she hadn't said it...

"It seems like he prefers wanking to the real thing some nights...even then I'm guessing he has difficulty getting hard."

"Ewww yeah... His mouth is so talented."

He grabbed Henry by the ears pulling him off for a moment ..."Hey...careful with those teeth darling....make you mouth more of a circle."

Mike slid his cock back in..."Yes that's better...don't be afraid to use your tongue....Oh yeah like that...I swear Olivia he does it better then some of the girls I've known."

"Honey just play with his ballsac for a bit...while I rinse your shampoo out."

She looked at Mike speaking as though her boyfriend wasn't even there....'Maybe there's a softer gentler side to him I hadn't realize that he has.'

"Olivia...I'm just saying... he was in a frilly apron ...he's doing women's work I mean cleaning the house all day."

"I suppose we could look into it further maybe experiment some."

She bent down...

"Baby you wouldn't mind would you...it'd be a pity to put this to waist...sweetie just hold it...let me move...good now just guide the man's cock inside my vagina."

Harold next moved to the tiered tiles sitting down watching Mike fuck Olivia..he could feel a tingle coming from the lotion on his body.

The feeling of the hair-removal creme increasing it was enough he moved under the shower-head. A moment later he watched as the hair on his body fell to the tiled-floor swirling near the drain.

It surprised him... stunned him...to see Mike's body full of manly hair stood in contrast to the effeminate look of him no longer having any but for some at his groin.

Just then Olivia halted..."Lets do this right Mike...we have a nice big king-size bed we can use."

Drying off herself first Olivia did Harold next before sliding the pink-colored towel on her boyfriend's frame settling it up at his chest securing it like a female does. Another towel she slung around turban-style on his head....his hair long enough to need it.

"Baby...go in and take off the comforter...don't forget about your folded laundry...just put that on the chair."

End of part 10 ...