'Under New Management.' pt 12

Story Info
Trans erotica, Femdom, BDSM, Masters.
2.2k words
4.11
628
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The past 5 months seem to move along quickly. Holding the take-out box Denise put the left-over salad in the bottom drawer reminding herself to remember to take it with when she left the office at the end of the workday.

Returning from the lunch break Denise stood erect at her desk. She liked how thin her tummy was. The days of eating at a chop-house having a big juicy steak with all the trimmings had given way to a more feminine habit of eating small amounts of fruits and veggies and little containers of yogurt.

Her finger slipped in and gave a tug to the bra strap. In back her hands smoothed out the pencil skirt at her hips and bum. She'd learned when holding along the sides if you point your fingers down it gives off a greater appearance of thinness than you might otherwise have.

Bending at the waist she lifted the small compact using the mirror to check her lipstick. As Olivia's secretary she learned in some ways she was the gatekeeper to the woman's office. Visitors including clients should only be allowed in if given approval by her boss.

It's length down past her shoulders she loved the way her shag-bob of a hairdo framed her face and fell back in place after giving it a shake.

Turning she thought she heard a voice coming from the large corner-office. Denise knew that Olivia was out with a customer yet due back soon. Her one hand broken at the wrist she let the footfalls of her small stride give off a sway to her hips.

It had been hard at first to accept that both men and women were always judging her look. Over time she came to enjoy knowing people were staring at her for her feminine appearance alone.

The man's back was towards her when Denise pushed the door open more.

"Excuse me Sir...no one is allowed in here without..."

Upon seeing him turn Denise drew back her words drifting away. It was Sam Johnson her one time career mentor and former president of the old company before it was bought out by Vanessa's group back when Denise was an up and coming business-man.

"Sorry young lady...Olivia told me to stop by...I guess you were away at lunch."

Sam stared at Denise thinking she looked familiar.

"Oh yes Sir ...I understand...it's just that as her secretary ....I try to..."

"Richard ...is that you?"

Denise stopped...she turned her head to the right slightly...she blushed and smiled using it as a feminine defense mechanism.

"Yes Mr. Johnson."

"Why you look stunning...please call me Sam...you've become such a lovely young woman."

He strutted over a manly gait to his walk. Denise drew back a step...the man's dominant aura filling the space. Out of nervousness she once more slipped her finger in to adjust the bra strap.

"Why I had no idea you wanted to change."

"Yes sir...it just kind of happened...I could feel the call of the feminine rising within me."

"It suits you well...I must say femininity just oozes from you."

"Hello Sam...pardon...I was running a little behind."

When Olivia stepped into her office the two turned to see her. Without missing a beat the woman shook Sam's hand much like men tend to do in a business environment.

"Denise honey...why don't you bring Sam a cup of coffee....and one for me"

Olivia looked at Sam...'She makes the best cup of Joe in the office...the same when she brings in those homemade muffins...she'd be a real catch for some nice man."

Denise blushed on hearing the compliments.

"Coffee....Yes Ms. Olivia."

"Thanks dear...I like those new highlights in your hairdo."

"Thank you Ma'am."

Sam took hold of Denise's hand. He could feel the weakness the t-girl had in her arms....."I was just telling her how stunning she looks...I hope its ok to say this cognizant of the me-too movement in the workplace....she's a real dish."

Denise again felt embarrassed a blush rising to her cheek-lines.

Olivia replied.

"Sure Sam...a girl likes hearing how beautiful she is....Denise does have a lovely figure...some days I think she is subsisting on birdseed and twigs with how thin her waistline is."

Olivia looked at the t-girl.

"Honey... the coffee!"

"Yes Ma'am...Mr Johnson how would you like it?"

He lifted is arm flexing the muscle..."Like me...Strong and thick."

For some reason Denise felt the need to do it..her hand reached out to gently touch the bi-cep concealing the move by saying 'Yes Sir'.

It was brief but there...Sam caught her staring into his eyes her hand pulling back after touching the muscled-up arm.

"You know...having spent a lot of time in London ...on second thought I'd like some tea."

Her boss looked at Denise..."You know how to make tea dear...right?"

"Yes Ma'am...bring a kettle to the boil..let the tea-bags simmer...don't serve it over 90 degrees centigrade so as not to break up the milk."

Olivia turned towards Sam..."She's going to make a lovely wife for some man one day."

Her memory was playing tricks with Denise. Working under Mr Johnson the man who was mentoring him Sam had high hopes for Richard taking over the company one day. From fishing trips together to late evening visits to strip clubs with clients the two had lived life thinking it was a man's world.

That all changed...the female hormones had seen to that.

Taking on the more placid lifestyle a woman enjoys..what with its demands like feminine grooming and afternoons spent shopping for lingerie and outfits and heels Denise had witnessed his masculinity disappearing replaced with the need to live as a female and the roller coaster of emotions that came with.

Waiting for the tea to have a proper simmer Denise could feel herself wanting to cry. Lisbeth happened to look up from her desk and noticed it before walking over.

"Denise are you alright?...you seem upset."

Back when he was Philip he could have cared less about emotions yet being the t-girl lover of her BDSM Master William Lisbeth had a new found appreciation for the give and take of feminine feelings and the way they make one feel.

"Yes...I guess so Lisbeth...it's just that...."

"What? do you miss those days when you were in charge... back when you were a man..."

The t-girl paused..."We were such assholes back then...I like being a trans woman ...the way my Master keeps me in line...the feel of his body when he's making love to me... he lets me buy all the pretty clothes I want...its hard being a woman.....think of all the decisions we have to make...I'm mean what kind of hairdo...what sort of make up should I use to get a certain look...and the inmate wear..I had to learn to choose my lingerie based on my mood and feelings or where we were going for the evening....was it dressy or casual...did it go with my dress or outfit...I mean its not easy ...especially learning how to dress for the work place.....and on top of that we have to keep the home clean and do the laundry and make the beds and everything."

"Oh I know Lisbeth...part of me was thinking about when I ran things...but it's different...when I looked at Sam my heart leaped... I felt something inside ...I think he's really attractive for a man."

"My darling gurl-friend lets brush away those tears...you don't want to have to put your mascara back on...just be yourself...who knows maybe he thinks you're pretty... maybe he finds you attractive too....he's the man...he'll make the first move if that's the case...your focus is to turn on the charm...let him know your sexy in your own way...maybe unbutton one or two of those buttons on your blouse...men always like seeing a hint of a bra....feminine lingerie is always a mystery to them...try to create as much cleavage as you can muster...spritz on some fresh perfume at your neck and wrists.... though not too much."

Sam Johnson watched the way Denise moved when she came back in Olivia's office carrying the tray. The way she showed off her pretty ass as though it was expected of her...the delicate bounce to her breasts when she made them wiggle....how perfect her hair and make-up looked.

Part of him thought it amazing that a former young man he was mentoring could look so beautiful as a trans-woman.

The phone to her ear Olivia pointed to the table by the twin couches expecting Denise to put the tea and coffee there.

The man stared at the cleavage the pendent necklace dangling off the shelf of her breasts when the t-girl bent at the waist to serve him. He thought she looked sexy as hell with a couple of buttons unbuttoned putting part of her pretty bra on display.

Olivia covered the mouth piece...'Sam..sorry I have an issue that needs to be dealt with."

Taking the hint he stood up....'We'll do this another time...I should be going anyway."

A wave goodbye and he was headed out. At her desk Denise was thrilled when Sam came up behind her as she sat.

"Say Denise I wanted to call you later...what's your phone number?"

She didn't ask what it was about. His arms stretched out his hands on either side of her at the desk Denise held her phone.

"What's your's Sam...I'll call you so you have my number."

Her nails long and polished with just the pad of her one finger she delicately punched in the digits. She was surprised when he kissed her softly at the neck..."Hmmmm....your perfume ...you have such a lovely scent."

Sam paused...'Tonight...lets go out.'

When Denise lifted her eyes the man finished...'I won't take no for an answer'.

The Grand Royal was one of the nicest 5-star hotels in town. The dinner had been everything she hoped it would be. Denise found Sam to be engaging, humorous and interesting all the while treating her like a lady.

To be in his arms alone in the suite it felt so erotic when Sam slipped the zipper down. A shimmy at the hips she slid the pencil skirt lower letting it puddle at her ankles. The man's hands were all over her clutching and grabbing..smoothing and caressing.

"That's so hot."

His hand felt the bump from the chastity cage pressing against her panties.

"I want to be the one who holds the key to that from now on."

"Ohhh Sam...I call it my clitty."

"Think of it as mine..I own it."

Denise spun around unbuttoning her blouse all the way as she did it.

"Don't you like how pretty my bra and panties are...my stockings and heels."

"Yes baby...I like what's inside them even better."

Sam lifted Denise off her feet. For the first time she felt like a woman who knew she was going to welcome a cock inside her. Carrying her Denise let out a gasp when she saw the peignoir-set laid across the made-up bed.

"Something for you to put on..." He finished by adding..."Tomorrow morning that is."

Laying on the bed she soon stood on her knees. She began peeling the jewelry off...the necklace...and collection of bracelets..before undoing her bra.

The c-cup breasts spilled out only to find her lowering her panties.

The voice had a deep masculine resonance.

"Keep those stockings and heels on for a moment...I like seeing a girl spread for me when she's wearing them."

Denise did as she was told enjoying the feeling of being dominated by a man. The t-girl lifted her legs high into the air. Pointing her toes she felt Sam taking her heels off flinging them to the carpet.

Closing her eyes she felt the cock being eased in. Slick with lube her entry-way expanded accepting the length.

Her body sliding back and forth from Sam's thrusting it felt wonderful just being the woman she had become. His hands grabbed at her breasts his lips giving a tug to the nipples.

Sam's cock felt like it was touching every nerve ending inside her. The way it slid along the canal wall brought sensations she'd never experienced. The man too felt the rush of being inside an anal-tract its tightness coaxing his semen made ready to burst out.

"Ohhh Denise Honey...you feel so nice...that's it...that's a good gurl...make Daddy cum."

The man started picking up the pace. Holding her by the ankles up high he never felt as hard as he did right then. The cute chastity cage seem to bounce on her tummy on every thrust. A few minutes past when Denise squealed suddenly. The warm cream leaked out from behind her chastity cage.

When the man pushed his large frame down on her's Denise could feel the eruption was near. It happened instinctively the gurl wrapped her legs around him at the hips. She felt like a woman in love.

Closing her eyes she learned how nice it can be when a man leaves his seed behind after breeding a gurl.

"Please Sam...stay on top of me for just a little while longer....it feels so nice to have your man-juice inside me."

Denise awoke in the morning feeling blissful.

Back in the days of being an assertive businessman there was time when she never would have imagined it yet she just realized she'd met the alpha male that would make a wife of her.

She thought his cock was magnificent slipping under the covers her mouth slid on to the hardness. She could hear the words come from Sam as he stirred awake.

"That's it babe...such a good gurl."

"Yes Daddy...I'll always be your good girl."

The End...