'Under New Management.' pt 9

Story Info
Trans erotica, Femdom, BDSM, Masters.
2.3k words
4.5
537
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came from the remnants still left of their male-ego. Richard...Jake and Philip....Each in their own way decided they were going to make one last ditch effort attempting to at least appear masculine at work as they headed in that Monday morning. It was the first day in a while they went without make-up. Like Napoleon at Waterloo they would come to find it was to be a lesson in humility.

Olivia looked confident in her leather slacks and chiffon blouse. It gave off both an air of dominance yet with a flair for femininity and the power it can convey. Coming out from behind the desk she showed off the leather boots. Each one stared in envy.

When their eyes lifted they saw it. Pressed against the leather fabric the lips of her vagina could be seen outlined in all its glory. She noticed it too...amused...spreading her legs a little wider made the pussy even more prominent.

Richard felt a pang of jealousy staring at the company logo...'V-Industries' on the wall behind the desk. To think he use to run herd over the employees only to find his old status was gone with the wind.

"I have to say boys...wait I'm not even sure we should use that... all of you seem so different than a couple months back."

Leaning her shapely butt against the wood of the desk she folded her arms. As best as Olivia could determine they were making their way through the 'ugly-duckling' stage of transitioning. T-girls may not like to acknowledge it yet it takes time if not patience to become beautiful.

Despite the last ditch effort at salvaging their male pride like a gathering storm the coming femininity was taking over.

"Under new management... Your old positions have been eliminated...but there are others you can take. We have a need for secretaries ...myself I could use two...."

Olivia looked at Richard her old boss...."I'm sure you can appreciate this...shall I call you Richard still?...being Managing Director I'm quite busy and can't waste time with mundane details like making coffee and answering the phones."

It was dawning on Richard Jake and Phil. If they were to remain getting a paycheck at the company they would essentially all be working for Olivia taking positions as secretary's.

She stepped forward. She didn't use his first name this time as she reached out to touch Richard's head.

"I love what you've done with your hair honey."

Even in a man-bun it looked effeminate. Olivia saw how his blunted femininity still made him blush being treated by her as he was. How many times as her boss had he slapped her fanny or made disparaging remarks about women who can say?

"You know it strikes me that back on that day in the conference room you all might have mistakenly taken the hormonal patch....I'm afraid to say once estrogen takes over one's endocrine system it's difficult to stop it."

Catching Jake off guard she reached out an unbuttoned a few on the Oxford button-down men's shirt. Underneath the cami-top his pair of a-cup breasts were pressing against the brushed-cotton material.

"Doll-face a bra is more than just beautiful piece of lingerie...it helps to protect the nipples."

A small chuckle she spoke..."Just as I thought girls...it seems as though you've come over to the winning team."

Looking at Richard and Phil she spoke with authority...

"Let me see yours...both of you...Im guessing you don't go by those old names anymore... so tell me your new ones...remember be respectful... you're speaking to a woman. Perhaps even your future boss if I decide I want you."

"My name is Lucy Ms. Olivia.'

"Oh how pretty...hmmm is your hair it seems a different color than I remember?....I can't put my finger on it yet your appearance reminds me of someone I've seen before."

"And you?"

She said it looking at her old boss Richard whose senior exec position she'd taken.

"Denise Ma'am."

'Well girls I have some good news for you..."

Olivia reach behind and picked up the sheet with hormonal-patches on it.

"If you'd care to continue your march to the Lady pond unimpeded ...you should each take another patch for the coming months...a word of caution...it's more potent than the first one....it'll take flame-thrower to any remaining masculine appearance."

She paused enjoying the female dominance of it.

"Hmmm...shall we ladies?....lets not call them men's shirts...slip off your blouses."

Olivia did the honors of putting on the normal patches each one had a single flower with pedals. She loved the irony of doing it to young men who at one time were arrogant...looking at her as though she was less then them while mocking her for her femininity.

The patch seem to energize them...infusing them with a new jolt of estrogen. Each t-girl let out a gentle sigh as though they were being pulled further out to sea drowning in femininity.

"I think its important we get off on the right foot...since we can't have you pretending to be something you're not...I've taken the liberty and brought in a few outfits that will help define your status around here. ...you should find the sizes are a perfect match."

She clapped her hands together a few times...

'Come little darlings ...off with your panties and camisoles...we can't have you wasting time when you could be making coffee and answering phones for your female bosses ...after all...business is business."

The dresses were all tiny white polka-dots against the backdrop of 3 different colorful fabrics. Olivia sat back and enjoyed the sight as the three put on the new bra and pantie and hold-up sets with stockings and outfit matching 3" heels.

Patiently watching them dress made her think of her boyfriend Harold and how her plans for him were coming along.

"The head of the HR department is expecting you...we have a clear policy free of sexual discrimination...that includes the transgendered...You can do your make-up and hair styling down there in our new health and spa center... Ummm Denise stay behind for a moment..as my secretary I need to go over a few things with you sweetie..."

Jake and Phil gave a brief look at their new boss..."Run along Lucy and Lisbeth...be mindful you're in high heels now...or are you already use to that?"

Out in front of Olivia's office the two realized without make-up they looked like effeminate men in dresses and heels. Holding close to each other too afraid to see if anyone was making fun of therm Lisbeth and Lucy scurried to the elevator hoping the lift would arrive quickly.

Closing the door Olivia turned towards Richard... thinking 'vengeance is mine sayeth the Dominatrix.'

Standing in front of him she lifted the hem of Denise's dress giving a tug to the crinoline petticoat as if straightening it. Her hand pointed to the carpet.

A tilt of the head... his hair freed of the man-bun it flowed to the side... with pursing lips Richard fell to his knees. Silently her fingers pitchforked into his hair. A few movements gave it a fullness.

"Very nice Denise...so obedient...that will serve you well as my secretary."

She paused before spreading her legs moving the boots a little wider.. the shear dominance of the act making Olivia seem goddess-like.

"Did I hear tell you now look at women as being your superiors?"

It was the final bit of his male ego being eradicated.

"Yes Ms. Olivia..I've come to discover they are."

Denise...feeling penitent...contrite added..."I'm so sorry for how I behaved in the past Ma'am."

"Apology accepted...besides you'll discover that you'll be treated much the same way...after all you're becoming such a cute thing...tell me, I heard you have a Mistress in your life?...a female supremacist to be accurate."

"Yes Ms. Olivia...Mistress Raven..." Richard smiled as he said it..."She's become my 'femme-coach'."

Taking hold of his chin she covered his lips with the glimmer from lipstick. Thinking of the mentoring in the ways of a Dominatrix Lady Anastasia helped her acquire she continued...

"A splendid look... you never want to do without your 'lippy'...now lean forward... I too believe in female superiority....and you need to acknowledge it to me."

Denise stared at the imprint of the woman's pussy pushing out against the fabric.

"Leave you lipstick mark at my vagina...it will act as a reminder of who you've become."

"Yes Ms. Olivia."

"See now...doesn't that look pretty?...Good gurl."

A perfect imprint in red color Olivia patted her mound as way of confirming her victory over Richard.

"Run long Denise catch up with your girlfriends...I do wonder if your co-workers will stare thinking it's a man in a dress...when you get back we'll go over what's expected of you as my secretary.'

"Yes Ms. Olivia....thank you."

The woman watched her former antagonist leave thinking it...'Now to find a nice dominant man to make your life feel more complete.....we'll keep your salary small just enough to let you discover the patriarchy grabs a woman by the purse...once she's financially dependent she has been captured likely forever.''

The woman punched at the auto-dial on the I-phone..."Are we still a go."

Vanessa replied..."Yes...absolutely...I wouldn't miss it for the world."

The three returned to Olivia's office looking like proper young lady's. The make-up and hair style giving them a confidence to go with the knee-length polka-dot dresses and heels.

A worker was doing something with the company sign while staring out the window in the large corner-office suite the 3 t-girls saw Vanessa.

On the phone with the former president of the company Sam Johnson Vanessa listened.

"Vanessa I have to say...the first quarterly dividends have come in and they are 3 times greater than anticipated...the old board of directors me included just wanted to say thanks."

"Sure Sam...I knew it would be good for both my company and your old one."

Sam went on..."it's been more than good...I bought a new speedboat for my summer home with some of the profits...Ummm...Say....A reporter who covers both Wall Street and Fleet Street developments is doing a feature on women in business...would you be up for it?"

"I tell you what Sam I've received plenty of accolades in my career...give the credit to Olivia...it's been her business acumen that has helped considerably...you may want to suggest the piece be called 'Power Business-Women under 40'."

"Oh I like that...perhaps next time I'm in town we can all get together."

Both her and Olivia had a new appearance.

Each women was in a feminine-cut business suit. The classic look from a suit tailored at London's Saville Row. The suit-jacket off Olivia gave a tug to the vest of the blue-pinstriped suit.

The colorful braces holding on her slacks could be seen with Vanessa in a similar pinstriped 3-piece suit. The British regimental colors on each woman's tie seem to give truth to the business axiom...'Dress British, think Yiddish'.

Olivia ran herd over the group until the company photographer was ready.

"Come gather around ...my lovely swans...you look so pretty in your make-up and hair styles...Denise spread your dress out evenly... rest on your hips on the carpet in front of Vanessa and me.. let your shapely legs and stockings peek out from the hem showing off your high heels a touch."

The company photographer directed Lisbeth and Lucy to sit on the couch in a proper submissive feminine pose on either side of the women as the two stood looking like the business-women they were.

Finally the worker completed the work with the sign leaving behind a new one.

"Alright...all set Ma'am...I'll just excuse myself."

The photog fired off a series of shots...the 3 former males looking prim and proper as transgendered young ladies at the feet of the woman that ran the company.

A light shone on the new sign that was in all the pictures...'Femme-Tech Industries' underneath in smaller letters was the motto...'Women empowering Women'.

A seasoned lesbian Cody the female photographer held the camera upright in the palm of hand directing things.

"Don't you look lovely...what I'd like now girls...Lisbeth and Lucy let your hands kind of cling to the pants-leg of Vanessa and Olivia's business suits as though your desperate for their protection and leadership..."

"Denise tilt your head..let your hair flow...show off the 3" gold hoop earrings...and those lovely eyelashes such long curls... your eyes look gorgeous drenched in mascara...I want them looking at both Vanessa and Olivia...give a look of admiration...as though being a secretary you'd know you'd never be Managing Director for Femme-Tech Industries.'

"Vanessa and Olivia...ball your hands into fists...put them at your hips ...I want a look that says...'Don't fuck with me...I'm woman warrior...like you're whispering back to fate...I am the storm."

Click..click..click..click....the sound of the camera went of in rapid fire. In some ways it was a welcomed change to see an actual camera being used as opposed to an I-phone.

The two women standing next to each other Denise overheard them speaking.

"Who was on the phone Vanessa?"

"The old president...Sam Johnson...just calling to say thanks."

Denise let her mind drift back...a bang of jealousy mingled with sadness. Sam had promised one day to make Richard the president...yet here he was taking on the duties of a secretary for a woman who use to be his underling...and he'd been made pretty as a trans-woman to boot.

When the session concluded the lesbian photographer stared at Lucy as Vanessa and Olivia and the others looked on..."I know...its been bugging me since I got here...Lucy dear with those prominent bangs and brunette hair you look just like Natalie Mars...I follow her on Instagram and OnlyFans."

Lucy chirped up..."So do I now."

"I must say....its a pity we can't see you in a different outfit."

Olivia leaned over to Vanessa..."I like to think I keep up with things yet whose Natalie Mars?"

Vanessa replied..."An award winning trans-erotica star among other talents...she likes them all...men...women...t-girls....Natalie has done more than just about anyone.... to let others hiding in the shadows know its cool to come out as transgendered."

"Ummm Ms Vanessa."

"Yes dear...what is it?"

"It just that Ms. Cody was saying....ummm I mean ...I perform on weekends as a Can-can gurl at that drag-club your Saffron goes to...it's called 'Dorothy and Toto too'."

"Aren't you precious....we'll have to have a company outing at Dorothy's one night."

End of part 9 ...