Under Paradise - The Consort

Story Info
Incubus concubine bred by his giant demon master.
4.1k words
4.8
7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: size difference, trans man mc (man with a pussy), fantasy genitalia (demon with two giant dicks), belly bulge, breeding kink, cum inflation, cervix penetration

Vocabulary:

incubus/incubi - a lust demon with a masculine build and features.

succubus/succubi - a lust demon with a feminine build and features.

concubus/concubi - gender neutral term for a lust demon.

*Most lust demons prefer to present as one gender over another though they all mix and match their genitalia as they see fit.

Deep in the heart of a heavily guarded castle on the coast where the Abyssal lands met the Voidal Sea, a lesser demon entered the complex that housed his master's harem with a golden key only he and a few trusted others possessed. Located deep underground among the foundations of the castle, the maze of opulent chambers was nigh impregnable by might or magic and more heavily guarded than the treasure vaults of most Temporal kingdoms.

Then again, the contents of this particular 'vault' were more valuable than any gold or gems. A great demon's harem was, in many ways, the source of their power, after all. concubi were the only class of demon capable of birthing the sins and woes that fueled a great demon's magic and allowed them to influence the world of mortals— and Caerophon, Seventh Lord of the Abyss, had over a dozen in his harem.

There were several concubines in the elaborately decorated central chamber when the lesser demon, Oraphel, entered and all of them turned to look at the sound of the doors opening. Demons as a race came in all colors and builds but concubi tended towards human proportions and every single one was so beautiful as to be considered a work of art. Despite being able to change their forms at a whim, Caerophon had always preferred incubi (concubi with masculine features), and thus was every member of his harem— some slim and willowy, others muscular— still more somewhere in between. Each sported a crown of horns, carefully manicured claws, and delicate wings not unlike a butterfly's that spoke to their shared heritage with the fae.

Dressed in the finest fabrics and a glittering array of jewelry, every last concubine was more than capable of drawing the eye, but all in a room together there was one in particular that captured one's attention. Draped gracefully across a chaise lounge at the center of the chamber was one incubus with hair white as snow, vivid blue eyes, and twin obsidian horns sprouting from his brow. His skin was pale as moonlight and had a subtle pearlescent sheen that made him shimmer under the gentle light of the chandelier when he turned to regard Oraphel. His head cocked in silent question, a mere look enough to communicate his unspoken question.

Why are you here?

"My master has returned from abroad," Oraphel announced to the room at large— though it was to Malachi, Caerophon's first consort, to whome he bowed his head.

The declaration immediately sent a thrill of excitement through the collected concubines and several immediately sprang to their feet and left for other rooms and halls that branched off of the central chamber to ready themselves until only Malachi remained. He seemed unaffected at first glance, but anyone familiar with his mannerisms would recognize his poise as a thin veil for the anticipation burning within him by the subtle pursing of his lips and the way one carefully manicured hand went to his stomach.

"Thank you, Oraphel. Tell my lord we await him at his earliest convenience," Malachi said with a slow smile and forced himself to relax back onto the chaise lounge once more.

The lesser demon left after making another bow and Malachi cast his gaze towards the arched ceiling overhead then swept his hand over the flat of his stomach. Caerophon had been abroad for the better part of a month and while there were plenty of diversions to be found among his fellow concubines, no one could hold a candle to their master.

A shiver of anticipation raced up Malachi's spine and he slid his hand past the hem of his silk underwear to find his clit. Significantly larger than a female's, it was already rigid when Malachi's fingers began to tease its length in preparation of what was to come. By the time the door opened a second time a few minutes later, Malachi was slick and ready, skin flush, scant clothing long since shed.

"My Lord," he gasped and withdrew his fingers from his depths then spread his arms in invitation to the great demon that had just entered the room.

Caerophon was built on an altogether different scale from the members of his harem. Nearly twice Malachi's height and at least twice as broad, the great demon was all brutal, heavy muscle with a thick waist and massive hands that made even the strongest of the incubi feel fragile as blown glass. His crown of hooked horns was just as impressive as the rest of him— as were the array of scars that decorated his mottled crimson skin.

He was already undressed to the waist and Malachi was pleased to see the front of his pants were under significant strain— a problem that only intensified after a moment's admiration of his most favored concubine.

"So thin," Caerophon growled as he advanced on Malachi, thick, calloused fingers already working on the clasp that was barely holding his pants closed at this point.

It took everything in the incubus not to whimper at the sight but he nodded and slid both his hands up his thighs and over his flat belly before lifting them to reach for his lord once more. "You were gone so long," he opined. Soft lips, pink as a rose petal, spread as he tilted his chin up in silent invitation for a kiss— or something else. "You'll fix that, won't you?" he asked as he looked up at Caerophon from under the sweep of his long lashes.

"Would you have someone else?" the great demon asked, deep voice rumbling up from the barrel of his broad chest in that way that made Malachi's toes curl with anticipation. Caerophon had finally managed to shuck his pants, leaving him standing before his concubine, huge twin cocks erect and already leaking precome in anticipation of what was to come.

Malachi sighed happily at the sight of them and leaned forward to take the very tip of the first between his lips, tongue lathing over the head to clean it. The shafts, normally sheathed within the confines of the great demon's body when he wasn't aroused, were long, thick, and ridged. If restraint was used, Caerophon could un-sheath only one or the other of his members, but considering his current goal was to fill his concubine's womb with as much of his seed as possible the great demon saw no reason to hold back.

He rarely did.

The incubus' head bobbed as he took a little more of his master's length in his mouth, sighing euphorically at the heat and weight of it against his tongue as well as the familiar taste of his come. The ache at the apex of Malachi's thighs intensified at the nearness of what he'd been longing for since he'd laid his last clutch shortly after Caerophon left nearly a month before.

Malachi gave the head of his lord's cock one last lick then pulled back to look up at him coquettishly. "My Lord, no one could satisfy me the way you do. Whoever among your concubines I might play with in your absence, the deepest parts of me are for you alone," he reassured the great demon as he took Caerophon's hand and guided it down between his thighs until two of his thick, calloused fingers slid between his folds and into the tight, wet heat beyond. They passed easily into his body though their breadth stretched Malachi's entrance so he gasped and shuddered when Caerophon began to pump them in an out at a slow but steady pace.

"Good, that's what I like to hear," the great demon murmured, pleased, then leaned down further and caught Malachi's lips in a kiss, his long, thick tongue plunging into the confines of the incubi's eager mouth.

Malachi moaned around it and opened his mouth wider to allow Caerophon in even deeper until the great demon withdrew both his mouth and fingers then guided the incubus onto his knees atop the chaise lounge so he faced the back— now at the perfect height to be penetrated by the much larger demon. Malachi gripped the back of the lounge for leverage and arched his back to grant Caerophon a clear view of his ass and pussy.

"Now that's a sight I missed," the great demon groaned and took a moment to stroke the tip of one claw along Malachi's soft outer lips, then spread them to expose the delicate pink folds and eager hole within.

After so long without, Malachi was practically shaking with need as his master teased him while admiring the view his ass presented. "My lord, please," he begged shamelessly, face flush as he looked back over his shoulder at the great demon and shifted his hips in an attempt to make that thick finger penetrate him once more. It wasn't what he really wanted, but it was better than nothing.

"How big was your last clutch?" Caerophon asked, ignoring his concubine's pleas in favor of teasing him more while waiting for an answer.

"Th-thirty two eggs, my lord. Twenty-nine sins, three woes," Malachi answered, breathless and distracted.

Fog-like shadows capable of leading mortals to commit immoral acts or fuel a demon's own power, sins hatched from luminous, spherical eggs the size of a man's palm laid by an concubus. Woes were much the same, but larger in every way. They were more powerful and capable of causing anything from ambient misfortune in a region to natural disasters or wars. They came from eggs bigger than a man's fist, though concubi that could carry so many at a time as Malachi did were rare indeed.

Caerophon let out a pleased sound and closed the distance between them so the heads of his twin cocks skated tortuously over Malachi's entrance only to slide between his soft thighs until the great demon's hips pressed flush against the incubi's ass. Before he could make a sound of complaint, Malachi's breath caught in his chest as his master's large hand slid around to stroke the flat of his belly. "That's my first consort," Caerophon murmured proudly as he started to thrust his hips lightly against Malachi's ass. "No one breeds so well as you; I'll reward you with even more this time. I haven't had anyone since I left— I'm quite pent up."

Malachi shivered again and nodded emphatically. "Yes, my lord. Please, use me how you like— my body is yours."

Luckily, Caerophon seemed to have tired of teasing by that time and without warning, drew his hips back enough to free his dicks from Malachi's thighs so they bobbed upright once more, then plunged both into the incubi's waiting heat in a single, unrelenting thrust.

Malachi was well familiar with his master's cocks by this time, but no matter how many times he took them those first few penetrating thrusts always came as a shock that robbed him of breath and made him cry out as his entrance was stretched to its limits. What followed was the feeling of Caerophon bottoming out inside of him with several inches of his dicks still outside Malachi's body. The incubus took a breath and forced his abdomen to relax and felt his master press forward further, distending Malachi's belly with his length as he finally sheathed himself to the hilt in his consort's trembling, blissed out frame.

He didn't ask if the incubus was okay— he didn't need to. Not only was it Malachi's duty to accept his seed and do whatever it took to achieve that end, Caerophon knew the incubus enjoyed it rough. Even now Malachi had pressed one of his hands to his stomach to feel the way his master's cocks had stretched it, an expression of pure euphoria on his features while Caerophon withdrew and repeated the process all over again.

"My lord—" Malachi gasped as he rocked his hips back against Caerophon's cocks, driving the tip of one roughly against his cervix to work it open. Unlike humans, a concubi's womb was meant to be penetrated and filled with semen directly, though it took some effort to loosen the cervix enough to allow such a massive cock (let alone two) past in order to do so. From there, the womb would convert any seed left within into eggs bearing sins or woes to be laid roughly a month later. On very rare occasions (rare even for a incubus as fertile as Malachi), a true offspring would be formed, leading to a much longer pregnancy.

It had been some time since any children had been born in the harem, though not for lack of trying on any of their parts.

It was every concubine's dream to bear their master a true heir; a great demon child that would someday inherit the kingdom Caerophon had built from the ashes of conquest. Thus far only a few med demons had been born, along with several lesser demons and a few concubi. In the meantime, however, they were all kept quite busy bearing and laying clutches of sins to increase their master's power-base.

"Breed me, please," Malachi begged and gripped the back of the lounge tight for support as the great demon pounded into him, bearing down on his slender frame with his much larger one. "I need your seed, I've felt so empty—" he gasped, breath ragged as Caerophon reached forward and wrapped his arms around the incubus then dragged him back in against his broad chest so he could fuck up into him. Malachi's head lolled helplessly forward as he let the pleasure of being so thoroughly used wash over him. Arms pinned to his sides, legs spread wide to straddle his master's thighs, the incubus watched, lost in a cloud of euphoria, as the surface of his stomach bulged and heaved with every thrust of Caerophon's massive cocks up into his body.

He could feel one hammering against his cervix, which was gradually beginning to loosen under the onslaught until, finally, it slipped past and into his womb for the first time before quickly withdrawing again. Malachi cried out at the sensation, a mix of pain and long awaited gratification and threw his head back against Caerophon's chest. Feeling the change, the great demon slowed his pace but increased the force of every thrust until the head of both cocks were penetrating the furthest depths of Malachi's womb with every determined roll of his hips.

"Tight," Caerophon groaned, arms still wrapped tight around Malachi as he rutted relentlessly up into him like a beast in heat. "How can such a tiny thing make so many eggs?"

"My lord," Malachi practically sobbed in his desperation. "I'm so close, but I can't— I need—"

"I know exactly what you need, little breeder," Caerophon growled and pushed Malachi down as hard on his dicks as he could, making the incubus scream as his cervix stretched to accommodate even more of his master's cocks, and the great demon came with a shout.

Great demons produced a great deal of seed, but Caerophon produced more than most, so much that Malachi's belly swelled with it as his scream turned to ragged moans of raw pleasure when he finally got what he wanted.

Thick, hot come flooded his womb, filling him until that emptiness that had been plaguing him since his last clutch was finally sated and all was right in the world once more. Still gasping for breath, Malachi opened eyes he didn't remember closing and looked down at his body. He could just make out the swollen peak of his belly over the edge of his master's muscular forearms and he smiled.

Out of habit the incubus moved to disentangle himself from Caerophon, but when he tried, the great demon held him in place. "Where are you going? We're not done yet," he said, voice low and husky in Malachi's ear.

Sure enough, the great demon's cocks hadn't softened in the slightest and he was already starting to thrust again, making Malachi's distended abdomen bounce rhythmically in time with his movements.

"I said I was pent up, remember?"

Malachi tightened reflexively around his master's shafts and licked his lips. "I— there are others of your harem waiting for your attention," he began, though he had no real desire to stop.

"They can wait, I have plenty to go around," Caerophon said and nipped the tip of one of Malachi's pointed ears.

"Yes, my lord. It is my pleasure to take anything and everything you are willing to give me."

Caerophon put Malachi on his knees once more and continued to thrust into the incubus, just hard enough for the tip of his cocks to kiss his cervix, but not enough to pierce it again. Malachi's orgasm had closed it up tight once more, nominally to keep what had been left there in place, though it wouldn't take much for it to open for another deposit.

The incubus sighed in pure bliss while his ass bounced against his master's thighs, the weight of Caerophon's seed making his belly sway heavily in time to the thrusts. The pull of the additional weight sitting sweet and hot below his navel, Malachi bent his arms until his face met cushion, forcing the great demon's cocks to follow the new curve of his body and they both groaned in low pleasure at the shift in sensation.

Soft, breathless pleas for more inspired Caerophon to push his consort's body to its limits and he forced his way back into Malachi's womb once more. The sensation of it always changed on the second pass; there was more room in the once tiny space and he could feel the come he'd left there churning around his cocks with each push of his hips, though he made sure not to withdraw fully lest any leak out. This forced him to keep up shorter, but deeper thrusts until he'd sheathed every last inch of his throbbing length in his concubine's body, forcing Malachi's belly to heave outward even further.

The great demon came with a grunt after one final thrust and his consort cried out as his abdomen swelled until it grazed the tops of Malachi's folded thighs. Pleased, Caerophon reached down and gave the incubus' belly a rub that was both appreciative and inquiring, as if checking just how large it had become.

"I think you can take one more without trouble, hm?" the great demon suggested, bouncing his hips lightly to get Malachi's attention. The incubus hadn't come again so his cervix had yet to tighten after being so thoroughly stretched by his girth.

"Please, my lord," Malachi begged as he dropped his hips back to meet Caerophon's, plunging his head into the deepest parts of him again, further churning the contents of his womb. "Fill me to the very brim."

Caerophon's lips pulled back into a sharp, hungry smile and he withdrew from the pleasant warmth of his consort's body just long enough to put the incubus on his back then settled between his thighs to penetrate him all the way through to his womb once more. The sensation of the great demon's impossibly long, increasingly thick cocks taking such a plunge dragged a scream of ecstasy from Malachi and he wrapped his legs around his master's broad waist to hold him in place once it was done.

Only just barely coherent, the incubus begged for more, tears threatening at the corners of his eyes when Caerophon obliged. Malachi's now expansive belly bounced obscenely between them, pressing into the great demon's every time they drew near. It was greedy of him, the incubus knew, asking for more after his master had already filled him so generously, but he couldn't resist the temptation. He'd always been a greedy creature and he was beyond advocating for his fellow concubines. He'd take every last drop of seed the great demon could produce in a night if allowed— the rest of them be damned.

"More," he gasped. "More! I can take— I can take more, my lord" as his second orgasm began to build down at the apex of his thighs.

"You will, but come for me first, I need you tight," Caerophon said and sat back so he could reach between their bodies and tease Malachi's clit. "Hurry now, or you'll waste what I have to give you."

Malachi gasped and threw his head back at the sensation— electric heat danced down the fleshy length of his enlarged clit and he whimpered as he changed the way he met Caerophon's thrusts to force his master's fingers against him. Worked up as he was, mere moments passed before a second orgasm rocked his body and the intensity of it sent him taut as a bow. His inner walls tightened around his master's cock and the powerful, fluttering sensation was enough to make Caerophon come with a groan that rumbled up from the barrel of his chest as that tightness below his navel finally released and he emptied himself into the waiting vessel of Malachi's body.

12