Under Paris Skies

Story Info
An 18-year-old travels to Paris to meet his new stepsister.
10.4k words
4.68
48.5k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Glancing out of the window, Greg saw nothing but water. It was daunting not seeing land. He'd never flown over a large body of water; the sea, an ocean. Of course, airplanes did it every day--except not with him on board. But there should be no reason to worry. Yet, not only had he never flown over the deep, but he'd also never flown this long or this far: Houston to Paris, with only one stop.

Greg was going to visit his dad who now lived in France. He hadn't seen his father in five years, since the man was offered a position to head his law firm's Paris office. Greg's mother had refused to move overseas, and that ultimately led to their divorce. He only spoke on the phone periodically with the man. It also resulted in his mother refusing to allow Greg to travel to Europe periodically to visit his dad.

Now, Greg was eighteen and had graduated high school and she could no longer prevent him. But she had finally agreed. So, here he was flying all alone thousands of miles to an unknown country to not only visit his parent, but also his father's new French wife, Giselle, and her daughter, Monique, who was also Greg's age. He'd seen photos of Monique. She seemed cute, but... anyway...

It was a huge airport, but he managed to find his way to customs, collect his luggage and get to where his dad said he would pick him up. Except his dad wasn't there. Of course, Greg tried to call his father, but there was no answer. He started to panic, but quickly realized that his dad was probably just running late and would be along soon.

And then, he saw a stunning brunette in a tight, black, sleeveless, short dress that emphasized a set of big breasts that were not overly large or disproportionate with her frame, and also revealed some very shapely legs. If that hadn't been enough to draw his attention, the fact that she held a sign with his name on it certainly did.

Greg approached her hesitantly. He didn't recognize her, so he pointed to the sign and then gestured to himself.

"Est-ce toi?" she said.

"That's me," Greg said, slowly, as though she would understand English better, and with big gestures.

"C'est toi?" she said.

Greg didn't know how else to get his message across. He hadn't really considered that there would be a language issue. He foolishly assumed everyone would speak English. "I am he." Then he thought to take out his phone and use Google Translate. As he spoke into his phone, she started giggling.

"No, no. Stop," she said between giggles. "I speak English. I was just having a little fun with you. I apologize." To his frown, she held out her hand. "I am Monique Delvaux, and I guess, I am your stepsister."

He wanted to be angry with her, but she was just so damned attractive, and her accent was sweet and seductive, and he was smitten. "Good thing you're so hot, or I'd really be pissed."

"Hot? Qu'est-ce que cela signifie?" She shook her head. "Uh, what does that mean?"

With a grimace, Greg said, "I said that out loud, didn't I? Uh, it, uh, it means you're very attractive."

"Hot. I like that. And thank you for the compliment. Come. Your father was unexpectedly detained and asked me to get you."

He followed her like a little puppy, paying little attention to where she was taking him. That's because he walked behind her, and his eyes were focused on her shapely ass. She really had it all--and she was his stepsister. The summer visit just got one hundred percent better. That is, as long as she wasn't annoyed to have her unknown stepbrother invade her world. He quickly adjusted his pants to accommodate his sudden erection.

And if she wasn't alluring enough, when she slipped into the driver's seat of the Renault, her dress rode up nearly to her crotch, and she made no attempt to fix it.

"Did you get a good look?" Monique asked.

"Excuse me?"

"My derrière." To his frown, she patted her rear and added, "My ass. Did you get a good look? I know you were--how do you say?--checking me out."

"Uh, uh, I--"

"It's okay. I'm not offended."

"Uh, well, okay. I'm sorry, I, uh, couldn't help--"

Monique chuckled. "You are nervous?"

"You, uh, don't look like you did in the last photo I saw of you."

"Which photo was that?"

Greg pulled out his phone and showed her.

"Oh, that was a couple of years ago. I've grown up and changed my hairstyle."

"All for the better."

Now, she smiled warmly, and a similar feeling pervaded him.

Greg couldn't help stealing glances at her legs. Of course, she was aware of this, but said nothing.

"Have you decided how long you will stay?" Monique asked.

"I guess that will depend on my dad, your mom and you. How long you will want me to stay."

She chuckled again. "You can stay as long as you like."

"Oh, okay. Well, I wasn't sure how you would feel about me, you know, intruding in your home."

Now, she laughed. "You are not intruding. I have been looking forward to meeting you."

"Thanks. I've been looking forward to meeting you, too. And your mother. I was afraid you might become annoyed having me around."

"Not unless you become annoying. Are you going to be annoying?"

"I'll try not to."

"Then we should have no problems."

* * *

Monique brought him to a very upscale building. Greg saw a sign that said Trocadéro, but it meant nothing to him. Their huge, ritzy apartment was on the fourth floor and was quite spectacular. There was even a guest bedroom for him right next to Monique's.

"I'll leave you to get settled," she said, leaning against his door frame looking sexier than anything he had ever seen. "I'll be in my room if you need anything." Then she sauntered away, closing his door behind her.

Fortunately, his room had its own bathroom. He headed in there, pulled out his cock and jerked it feverishly until he splattered the toilet with cum. Using toilet tissue, Greg cleaned his dick and repaired himself. It occurred to him that with his dad and Giselle working every day, he'd probably be spending a lot of time with Monique--at least he hoped so--and it would be convenient to have his own bathroom to masturbate to relieve himself.

He sat on the edge of the bed to catch his breath and take in this huge bedroom that was about double the size of his one back home in Texas. His mother was also an attorney--that was how his parents met--and the two of them lived in a nice home. But their house was not as big as this apartment. Greg could be very comfortable here. Finally, he unpacked.

Exploration of this magnificent apartment was next on his mental agenda. Exiting his room into the hallway, Greg glanced toward Monique's bedroom and noticed her door was open. He stepped toward it until he could see in. His stepsister was flitting around in only skimpy panties and a bra that seemed to barely contain those marvelous breasts. If he'd thought she had a great ass from walking behind her at the airport, observing it now with her panties not covering much of her cheeks, he was absolutely stunned.

Content to just stand here and watch, his attention was drawn away by the sound of the front door opening, so he moved on toward it to avoid being caught.

"Dad!"

"Hello, Greg!"

They two went to each other and hugged warmly.

"Damn, it's good to see you again, son."

"You too, dad."

"Sorry I couldn't get you at the airport. Something urgent came up. We represent many American companies who do business in Europe, so there's always something. I hope Monique was a satisfactory replacement."

"I suffered through it with her," Greg quipped with a smirk.

"Bonjour, père," Monique greeted, standing in her doorway still only in bra and panties, which the guys could see from where they were standing.

"Bonjour, Monique," Greg's dad returned. "I'm gradually learning the language. She's cute, isn't she?" he said so only Greg could hear.

"That's putting it mildly," Greg remarked. "And with so little on, she's not shy, either."

"Actually, she is rather shy," Steve corrected. "But modest she's not. I guess I should clue you in. The French do not seem to be very modest, and neither are Monique and her mother. They are both quite content to prance around... well, just like that." He nodded his head toward Monique's room. "So, between the two of them, you might see more than you expected. I hope that doesn't embarrass you."

"Hmmm. Guess I'll muddle through it," Greg said with a grin.

Nodding at his son's tongue-in-cheek remark, Steve said, "It might seem exciting now, but after a while, you become immune to it."

"Maybe a forty-something man might become immune, but not an eighteen-year-old boy."

"Wow. You're just full of piss and vinegar, aren't you?" Steve noted jovially.

"I'm out from under mom's thumb. Guess I'm just feeling... free."

"Is she hard on you?"

"She's a terrific mother. But she's also overprotective."

"Yes, I gathered that. She was adamant that I keep tabs on you."

"And do you plan to?"

"Within reason. You're a young man traveling to a foreign country for the first time," Steve reminded. "We want to keep you out of trouble. Although, your mother says you're good at staying out of trouble."

"I've seen some of my friends get into too much trouble doing stupid things, so I try to avoid it."

"That's great, son. I'm going to try to take off some time here and there so we can do things. Otherwise, I'm afraid you'll be stuck here. You can stay as long as you like, and Monique said she would be around and do things with you."

"Sounds great, dad. I'd be just sitting around if I was at home anyway."

It was then that Giselle arrived home.

Greg's jaw dropped open. If he thought Monique was stunning, his new stepmother was unbelievably gorgeous. She was simply a more mature and refined version of her daughter. Her white dress had colorful floral designs, was flared and low-cut revealing two round mounds bubbling out of the top.

Greg's mother was an extremely attractive woman, and he had glimpsed her naked a few times... okay, he'd actually spied on her. But as beautiful as he thought she was, she was homely compared to Giselle. And he had her prancing around in her underwear to look forward to? This trip just kept getting better.

As his dad introduced her, she wrapped her arms around him in a huge bear hug. When Greg felt her bigger, rounder breasts pressed against him, he eagerly hugged her back as an erection filled his pants.

I am so pleased to meet you," Giselle offered with the most sensual French accent.

"Nice to finally meet you, too," he said as she disappointedly pulled away.

Both Steve and Monique, who had slipped on a kimono robe but did not tie it and had come out of her room, independently noticed Greg's bulging eyes, but no one acknowledged anyone.

"I hope you'll be staying with us a while," Giselle said.

"I hope so, too... uh, I mean, I'd love to."

"Let's go out to dinner to celebrate Greg's visit," Steve said. "Le Place Longchamp maybe? We can break Greg into French food with a steak or cheeseburger."

Big smiles formed on both females' faces. It meant neither had to cook.

"Those sound good," Greg said.

"I'll get dressed," Monique said, returning to her bedroom.

* * *

Monique wore the same tight, black dress, and sitting at a round table with her legs in view on one side and her mother's tits in his sight on the other and he had a hard-on the entire time. In fact, Greg wondered if he would ever lose his erection while here in Paris. He'd had one almost as long as he'd been here. It even made it difficult to enjoy the food, which was excellent.

By the time they returned home, between his traveling, the time difference, and the effort of having a chronic hard on, Greg was worn out and went to bed early, even though it was only mid-afternoon back home.

Of course, Greg dreamt of his stepmother and stepsister, but subconsciously knowing that Giselle was out of bounds, Monique was the star of his slumber imagery.

His nocturnal visions were so vivid, he could feel Monique's hand around his cock. Not only was it wonderful, but it seemed so real, he was prompted to awaken.

* * *

The sound of her parents doing their kitchen routine before leaving for work awakened Monique as it did every morning. As large as their home was, she should not be able to hear, yet she could. Also as she usually did, Monique laid there until fully awake. During this time, she considered the change occurring in her life. First, she had completed high school and now had to decide which baccalauréat to pursue. She leaned toward literary and would likely attend a university in the Paris area. Second of course, was the addition of her stepbrother.

Of course, she had known he existed from the beginning of her mother's relationship with Steve. Monique had taken to Steve quickly and easily. He became the father she never had. He was a kind and gentle man, and she loved him very much. She knew that he had always been troubled because he could not see his son, and she knew the day would come when he would be reunited with Greg.

Knowing the importance of Steve's son in his life, Monique kept an open mind about Greg and was determined to give him every consideration. So far, her initial impressions of Greg were positive. Like his dad, he was nice, and he'd been polite. Also, like his dad, he was good looking.

A wicked thought occurred to her.

One night, many months ago, she gotten up late at night to get a drink of water. The light was still on in her parents' room and the door was ajar. Quietly, she tiptoed over and peeked in. She wasn't really surprised that they were having sex. But she was amazed at the size of Steve's cock and the pleasure her mother took in playing with it and having it inside her. But what was most astonishing was when her mother sucked it. She'd heard of a few girls at school who did that. But she wouldn't have thought it of her mother. She also watched Steve do her mother orally and that turned Monique on. That scene opened her eyes and mind in many ways. She also found more opportunities to spy on her parents as they were not always careful enough to make sure their door was completely closed.

And then, one morning, her mother had to leave for work earlier than usual. She heard the shower going in their bedroom. Boldly, she snuck in and spied on her stepfather. He'd soaped his cock up to a massive erection. She gasped as she watched him masturbate, but fortunately, the sound of the water falling covered her sound. And then came the highlight when he erupted and shot his sperm all over the glass stall door. She ran back to her room and masturbated herself to a satisfying orgasm.

There were few further opportunities to watch Steve in the shower, but those and her parents' late nights of lovemaking were a sexual awakening for Monique. She had watched some porn on the internet, but now, she did so even more. She talked to a girl she knew whom she'd heard had performed oral sex on a boy, and even found a boy to try it herself. He was nowhere near as big as Steve, and she longed to find a boy as well endowed. But there were not any opportunities, nor did she want to develop a slutty reputation.

So, with her pussy tingling from these wicked thoughts, Monique eased out of her bed. She'd slept only in her panties, so she slipped on her short kimono-type robe but did not tie it and tiptoed down the hall to Greg's room.

She opened his door very carefully and inched toward his bed. He appeared to be sleeping soundly. The covers were nearly up to his neck but revealed that he slept in a T-shirt. A glance down at his covered mid-section showed nothing. Knowing that he'd constantly stole looks at her yesterday and his observation that she was hot, emboldened her to very gently peel his covers slowly down just past his crotch. He slept in boxer-type shorts. If the bulge was any clue, he had his morning wood, with a portion of his shaft visible from the slightly parted slit down the front.

Monique felt a rush of nervousness but forged ahead carefully spreading the slit to open wider. She felt victorious when his entire cock popped out. To her great excitement, it was just about everything she had hoped for, although it did not quite seem as large as his dad's. Yet, it was close enough.

She admired it for several seconds, and the longer she watched it, an urge grew to touch it. Did she dare? Glancing at his face, it seemed Greg was in a deep sleep.

Gently, Monique lifted his cock holding it at the base and standing it straight up. What was it about the phallus that was so intriguing? But then, all she had to do was visualize her parents doing all the sexual things she'd seen them do and the answer was more or less clear. Softly, she slid her fist up and down in a caressing manner. It really was a nice penis.

Ignoring that it was connected to a sleeping person, Monique gently stroked it. She liked the feel of it in her hand. Somehow, it made her feel more womanly. She wasn't sure that really even made sense to her, but it was what she thought. In addition to her up and down movement, she twisted her hand back and forth.

Of course, it was inevitable that Greg would awaken. He thought he'd been dreaming, and when he saw Monique's grip on him, he didn't know whether to be alarmed or thrilled. "What are you doing?" he asked groggily.

She frowned as though she didn't understand the question. "I have your cock in my hand. What do you think I am doing?"

But with her kimono spread open, the exposure of part of her beautiful breasts arrested his attention.

Continuing to slowly stroke him and noticing the focus of his attention, Monique asked, "You like my breasts?"

"What's not to like? You like my dick?"

"Yes, it's very nice. Just the right size."

"Right size for what?"

"Pretty much everything."

Greg shook his head at the vagueness of her answer, and he wondered if maybe he was still dreaming. "My dad said you and your mom liked to be... casual... around the house, but I never expected this."

"You said I was hot. Do you not like a hot girl stroking your cock?"

"Uh, well, it, uh, doesn't happen very often--or really at all. I guess I wasn't expecting this kind of... familiarity. I mean, I was hoping we'd get along."

"Slide over," Monique ordered letting go of his rod and waving her hand.

So, he did, and she climbed into the bed beside him with no regard for her kimono, but only pulled the covers over their legs wanting to keep their genital areas open.

"So, you were hoping we'd get along, but you didn't think we'd get along this well. I know how important this visit is to your dad, so I wanted us to get along, as well. To be quite honest, I had no idea what kind of person you would be. But so far, you have turned out to be exactly what I was hoping for. I don't really have many close friends--particularly boys--so I also hoped that we would be friends."

"I would like that also. Are you this familiar with all your friends?"

Hanging her head, Monique admitted, "No. That was an impulse. I am sorry."

"I'm not complaining, but now I've got this raging hard-on."

"Then you should do something about it. I'm aroused also. I wouldn't mind doing something about that, as well."

"You want us to masturbate together? I've never done that before."

"Neither have I. But I think it would be fun." She didn't wait for further discussion, instead lifting her butt and shedding her panties.

Greg's eyes widened. "I've never been with a completely naked girl." Though she was not actually completely naked.

However, she also pulled off her kimono to render herself completely nude.

"No, I didn't mean... " Yet he couldn't help staring at her incredible body, so he added, "But okay."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers