Under Pressure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy laughed, bright and clear. "You're going to enjoy this part. Jay activates those pressure points by means of a combination of very talented massage and intense sex. He uses the picture to put together how exactly he is going to do it. Customizing things to you, making sure he gets it right. I guarantee he isn't going to be selling the picture or putting it up in his office at the university." Lilly breathed easier... and then immediately began to remove her shirt. "Whoah there! I know you're eager to get started, but we have windows open! Why don't you two take this to the bedroom while I clean up here?"

We all laughed, and Lilly got up to go to our bedroom. Lucy grabbed my arm before I could follow too closely. "Jay, this is important. The sex is not just a natural reaction to the frankly overwhelming pleasure of you hitting those pressure points. It is critical. I don't know how I know this, but I do. She is going to want you, badly, and you are going to give it to her. I will be there by the time you start the fun part." I'm not going to lie, other pieces of me were reacting to this thought, but I needed to keep that under control for the moment.

She let me go with a kiss, and I walked quickly to my bedroom. Lilly was waiting. She had stripped nude, every inch of her on display. Trim and fit, the body of someone whose life depended on looking her best. Her legs were smooth and toned, so were her arms, and what little she had on her chest was also firm and perky. She kept her bush neatly trimmed, the focus of a hint of enticing curve about her hips.

"Lilly, if ever you had doubts about how good you look, rest assured they are unfounded." I pulled out my phone and helped her lay down on our bed. Her skin was soft and smooth under my hand, a fact I could not avoid noticing any more. I took two steps back and snapped a picture, framing it in my mind's eye to help myself later. "Let me go get some massage oils. Today will be only one point, and I know how to find it no matter how you are shaped. Just roll over onto your front and I'll get started." She did so, and I took one more picture that way before going to do what I said.

I was back in moments, and she was breathing visibly deep. The moment the oil dripped onto her back, she twitched a bit, and tensed under my hand when I touched her that way. Lilly had obviously almost never gotten any real positive physical touch, and like the touch-starved she began to nearly melt under my ministrations as I ran my hands up and down her body, working out the tensions I found.

It took a long time, and Lucy joined me to help with this part before I was even halfway through. We did all that we possibly could to take her stress away and replace it with rest, with the ability to finally relax. We succeeded, and I had to wake her up in order to warn her that the finale was coming. "Lilly, we are almost done here. The next part will start the process of transformation, and I do not know how to reverse it. Are you ready?"

"I am, Jay. I want this."

I had felt the presence of the first pressure point as we were working on her before, and my hands returned to it with confidence. Along the spine, at the dip before it rose to the shoulders, lay a spot of resistance and tension. I began to work at it with focus and intent, and Lilly's uncontrollable moan told me I was in the right place. Without warning, I felt that resistance melt away, releasing its power into her willing body.

"Oh my GOD that feels incredible! I'm... I've never felt like that before! I felt it everywhere, even deep within me..." she squirmed, turning to me with a look in her eyes that conveyed a very specific kind of hunger.

Much like my wife had a month and a half before, she immediately scrambled for my pants, turned on beyond words at the pleasure she felt. Unlike my wife, what she found was not something she was in any way used to. "Oh, whoah, so I was remembering that right. I still want it, give me that monster!" She flipped onto her back, inviting me with legs spread wide, Lucy cradling her head and running her hands over Lilly's delicious body. I looked to my wife, she nodded at me, and I took the open invitation to spear into the tiny Asian woman before me.

A couple of things became obvious soon. The first was that even before my own changes, Lilly would not have been able to take all of me. I bottomed out in her before I was even halfway contained, and stretched her out so far to both sides that her extreme pleasure was mixed with a half-measure of pain. I had to rest and pause to let her settle around me, to let Lucy's hands work more of their (in this case metaphorical) magic on Lilly's body to help her muscles relax and take me. I started to move again after a while, and this is when the second thing became obvious.

After we got into our rhythm right, the stimulation of being stretched out so far plus Lucy's own kisses and caresses combined drove Lilly over the edge of orgasm rapidly. Lilly's eyes flew open, I heard her gasping at the pleasure as I felt her squeeze what she could take of me. "How are you doing that? It's the same as when you hit that point, it... is... so... good! Ah!" I could feel her going off again, the sensations almost a constant thing, and after feeling her like that I decided to let go of my own control and ride the crests of pleasure with her. I came, pumping her full of my essence, and Lucy looked as overjoyed as Lilly.

We all came down off of that high together, sharing the embrace on our bed as the morning sun filtered in through the window. Lilly was cuddled up between Lucy and I coming back from her afterglow. "What even was that? I've never felt anything like it, I felt so good it was like it was pulling my entire body in."

"Lilly," began my wife, "That... was an orgasm. More than one. I know my husband is good, but you were having a lot of them. You're sensitive all over and multiorgasmic, and you're telling me that those were your first orgasms?" It was the first time I had seen my wife be incredulous in literally any sexual matter in almost two months.

"I... yes. If that's what an orgasm is, then everything I've ever thought they were was false. That's the first time I've had that experience, and I want more. Hope you don't mind."

I know I've said this before, but I was not complaining.

12