Under Pressure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The parking lot was mostly empty, oddly. Guessing that anyone who would have been here for a petty reason decided that it wasn't worth coming. Didn't blame them, really. A hiss from the back seat as we passed a red Tesla confirmed one thing, though. Dr. Brad was here. I made sure not to park anywhere near him. Not that it was any different, I try not to park next to Teslas anyway. The front door to the courthouse was thankfully unlocked, and the binder Lilly was in was nonmetallic. We walked right in and headed for courtroom one.

The group waiting there was an assorted and eclectic bunch. Couple of police officers. Some few in ratty clothes, looking nervous. A couple with a child. And... two guys in business suits. I recognized one immediately from the research I'd done early in the week. The Doctor was chatting with the man who was standing with him, most likely a lawyer of some kind. Lilly's would likely be arriving soon. Unexpectedly, the door opened. A man walked out in police uniform.

"Good morning. I am Sergeant Pinetto, the officer of the court for today. Normally, this kind of variety would not be all at one courtroom, but the snow is making things complicated. Traffic tickets, you will be coming in first. This will be followed by divorce proceedings, then adoption. Please be patient. Any questions?" Lilly was not looking like she was feeling particularly patient. Both wearing the binder and being within 20 feet of her soon-to-be-ex were causing her significant emotional struggle. The officer continued after a pause. "Good. First group, come on in."

The two police standing by went in along with the people who were not dressed the best. Made sense. The people who could afford to send lawyers to represent them tended to not be there in person. The couple with the child, presumably the adoption, wandered off. Also made sense, they'd not need to be here for a while, so no need to use up what little patience the kid had. That left the five of us, and the sound of echoing footsteps in the distance.

"Lilly, who are your friends?" It was Brad. Greasy-sounding git, though I was likely biased.

I was the first off the mark to respond. "The ones sheltering her, but you knew that. You're the one with Private Investigator money, here." Huh. My patience was, in fact, fairly short with people I knew to be wife beaters. My personal snark settings were up higher than even with problem students and middle-management at the university.

"Yes, of course. And I see you've used the time together well."

"What, pray tell, is that supposed to mean. Be specific. Best to not have any misunderstandings right in front of the courthouse door."

Now, I'll give his lawyer some credit here. The poor man tried to stop the next words from coming out of his client's mouth. Probably didn't expect to even see us here, do some kind of contest or claim, and preserve the doctor's honor and finances both. Unfortunately for the lawyer (whew, since when do I think of that particular phrase?), Brad waved him off and stepped right on with his observations. "Isn't it obvious? You three are obviously quite close, Lilly's makeup is done for more than just a court appearance, and she's had surgical enhancements to her figure? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were having sex with my wife."

Oh, if only he knew. I didn't take the bait to respond directly, though, since I didn't know the terms of her prenup. "I just treat my house guest like a human being. I mean, if she left you and glowed up that much, then maybe it's you?"

My tone cut harder than any scalpel the doctor ever held, my words deliberately chosen. Turned out? The good doctor apparently also had skin about five microns thick when it came to any insult to his person. In a flash, he jumped me and I felt his fist connect with my cheek. Yup. That tracked for someone willing to harm his wife. The second swing never landed, as my wife pulled him off of me and threw him down the hallway with what I knew to be shapeshifting-enhanced strength. He tumbled and ended up in a heap, just as I looked up to find Lilly's lawyer trotting up. He'd witnessed the whole thing.

I mean, besides the fact that we were in a courthouse, and thus probably on three different cameras.

The discussion between the two legal professionals took about ten seconds. The police officer who ran up took one look at the situation and got the right idea, immediately cuffing Brad for assault. The court appearance, too, went remarkably differently... and much more quickly... than the divorce lawyer probably expected. Lilly got half of everything in the split, because injuries of the bruise she'd carried when she got to us paired well with the events in the hallway. Heck, the document signing and proceedings took less time than the witness statements and photos we gave afterwards, and all told we were still back to the apartment by lunch.

Off came the clothes, as soon as we locked the door. Lucy checked out my cheek, and determined that Brad had managed to do no lasting damage. Lilly's binder came off with some effort, her glorious chest bouncing free. I couldn't resist burying my face between those inviting breasts, licking and nibbling as I went, watching her face reflect the pleasure her new body could give her. Between pants, she managed to focus enough to speak. "I've waited long enough, Jay. Let's eat, you massage the memory of that binder away, and then I want to finish this. Make me what I am becoming, all the way."

I will never remember what exactly we ate that meal. In extremely short order, we were all in our bedroom, in our bed, and my hands were sinking into Lilly's delicious flesh once more. I started well away from any pressure points. The muscles to her sides, under her shoulder blades, along her spine. In both arms and both legs. Sore and full of knots which melted under my attention. The stress of the day, the uncertainty, the pain, it all faded just as quickly as I could push it out of her.

Her breath came quick and sharp. Well before I did anything close to what should have set her off, I could feel her right at the edge of orgasm. I leaned in and set the point at her spine, setting her off in the first of many she would enjoy. Beside us, I could see the blue glow of Lucy's own power brighten. My hands quested upwards from there as she moaned under me, finding the points in her shoulders to smooth them back to their proper state. When I reset the ones in her feet, though, she literally pulled me down onto the bed, straddled, and mounted me. The rest of this would be a bit more of a challenge, but one I was up for. I continued by pulling her down to me, then suddenly pushing in on the points deep within her bountiful breasts until they gave way. And again, on the point at the base of her skull.

At this point, Lilly's orgasm was a constant thing. Weaker or stronger at the given time was the only variable, so I wasted no time. The points at her wrists and ring fingers were next, followed by the ones at the armpits. All set without effort, needing only to be gently reminded of their rightful place. So, too, did the ones at her sides under her rib cage, at her knees, and in her pelvic cradle. Every pair came with a spike in the intensity of her ongoing pleasure. Finally, it was time.

I rolled her over, laying her back on the bed as I beckoned Lucy over. Centered over her womb, the hidden 21st point lay guarding her highest potential. As she lay beneath me, her entire being focused on what I was doing, I began to bear down on the spot as I pushed myself ever deeper into her. I could feel it there, like trying to catch a spark in my hand, as I prepared both it and her for the final release. Some minutes later, I looked at her, right in her gorgeous eyes, and asked a simple question. "It is time. Are you ready?"

Sweating and panting, she nodded back at me. "I am. Do it now!"

I gestured for my wife to come over to us, laying her left hand on the mystical point with mine on top of it. Together, we pressed down, and the resistance gave way.

Lilly's reaction was immediate, as under my hand a red sigil began to bloom. Her entire body seemed to clamp down onto me, holding on tight, as more lines of power snaked their way around her body in patterns and whorls connecting all twenty-one of the mystical pressure points I had opened in her body. I could feel the pain of my own cheek recede as the power, like last time, engulfed me right with her.

Lilly's transformation, like Lucy's before her, was swift and dramatic. As she came endlessly, her already-magnified self grew more. Her waist toned and firmed, her hips widened, her breasts ballooned even more. Within her, I could feel the powerful contractions doing their best to pull me in, to pull from me one more precious load of my seed. Her eyes sparkled, her tongue in my mouth, the simple joy of completion overtaking her.

Finally, I could hold out no longer. The pleasure I felt in her grew and grew, enormously out of proportion to any action she was taking. The familiar feel of my balls boiling rose within me, but then it kept going. I could feel the sensation spread down my legs into my feet. Up my torso, engulfing my heart. Though my arms, in every finger. Finally it came to my head. When finally I orgasmed, my entire body joined in every joyous pulse of power. It felt like my very soul was shooting into her, having its fun, then coming back to me. Over and over again, for how long I could not say. Beside us, I could hear Lucy join us in our orgasm together, shocked at first but shortly riding the intensity.

Together, the three of us screamed our pleasure. Together, we passed out on the bed.

-

"Jay? Jay! You might want to wake up and check yourself out. And Lilly."

Slowly, my eyes opened. I could feel an amazing and warm weight to my side, soft and inviting. To my other side was the glowing form of my wife, blue lines of power shining like neon. I shook my head a bit and tried to sit up, but found that the weight was trapping my right arm. My eyes were drawn in that direction, and what I saw shocked me.

Like my wife before her, Lilly's transformation into her final form included shedding some of the constraints of physics. My brain was occupied by an enormous expanse of absolutely perfect breast flesh, round and firm and soft in impossible proportion, the nipple alone inviting every dirty thought in my brain. Glowing brightly red were lines of power, connecting her collar line through her delicious neck. She hadn't grown much. Maybe another inch, and her body was firm rather than the powerful muscle my wife had found.

Her beauty was magnetic. It seemed that every curve of her, every line, every strand of hair was giving my body a giddy feeling. Like just gazing upon her form would be enough to climb to orgasm again. With what I knew Lucy was capable of? She just might manage it once she was awake. I began to move, and found the next set of surprises.

I could feel her weight, it wasn't like she was a hundred pounds of nothing anymore. Heck, she probably weighed a significant chunk of that in breast alone, now. Her mass should have held me down without significant effort. When I moved, though, she shifted like she was made of cardboard. My eyes landed on my own arm, and I could barely recognize it. The hair had vanished from it, and instead of the sleek form it once had there was a lot of powerful muscle there. I could slide it out from under her with a minor flex, which led to my wife of all people moaning in desire.

I looked in the mirror as I got up. The same changes I had observed there were repeated all across my torso. Where my last transformation had built a swimmer's bulk on my frame, this had given me something approaching if an Olympic power lifter decided to get cut for a Mr. Universe display instead. I had an eight-pack of abs that gave way to sharply-defined obliques and enormous, powerful pecs. My thighs were huge as well, and what hung between them shocked even me. I had grown to a full foot of monstrous length on the day I finished my wife's transformation. My dick was now a couple of inches longer than even before, and the blue ring around the base had been joined by another in red. I'd gone from merely being overwhelmingly huge to being the largest swinging dick on Earth or very close to it.

Seriously, I had no idea if anything I had would fit. Especially since everything seemed to be off its normal angle, I'd grown at least a couple of inches vertically.

While I was no judge of male faces, I could tell that my features there had also smoothed and evened out. I felt... powerful. Like I could do anything. Claim anyone. I'd been on steroids before after a bout of pneumonia, and they had given me a similar feeling. Like then, I had to override the primal might of it all with my head. I was sex on legs, and could probably do straight bicep curls with my ladies as the weights.

I turned, carefully, towards my wife, breathing deep. "This was unexpected." Even my voice had changed. Dropped a hair, and got more resonant. She nodded. I could smell the arousal on her, and it was now that Lilly stirred. She rose, her enormous chest apparently matched by broad, sexy hips, and her eyes were drawn, like my wife's, to my new body. She rose, coming to her feet, crazy proportions swaying gently and without the sag that should have been imposed by technicalities of physics. Both stepped towards me, their naked forms coming to mine. My wife's lips found my own, joining in a soul-deep kiss that felt like it could go on forever. Lilly's lips found something very different, as she swallowed my absurd length all the way to the base... balls and all... and began to suck like my cum was the thickest and tastiest milkshake in existence. Her ludicrous breasts fully wrapped around my left leg as she used her ew body to its fullest for the first time.

It was like absolutely nothing I had ever experienced. My wife was undoubtedly much more skilled and strong, but Lilly's mouth and throat made every nerve they touched light up as if directly connected to the primal source of bliss. It took thirty seconds, maybe, before The orgasm overtook me, firing powerfully directly down her waiting throat. I could see the red lines of power on her skin glow more brightly as she stumbled back, could see the muscles of her abdominals work and her mound pulse as she joined me in orgasm from the taste of me.

In a flash, I picked up Lucy and practically threw her onto her back on the bed. Her legs spread, I had lost none of my hardness despite the intensity of the orgasm I was practically still twitching from, and I speared into her without resistance. Our skins slid on one another, the sensations pure and intense, until I was buried all the way into her already-orgasming womanhood. She was begging me to go harder, to go faster, to slam into her as we shared the heights of bliss. I was not one to object. Moments later and we were both cumming together as I exploded into her, force and quantity seemingly undiminished from less than a minute prior.

The next hour was a blur. A blur of breasts and rears of a hundred forms, of muscle and smooth flesh, of red and blue, of abs and lips. I lost track rapidly of how many times we came, but even in the brief "lows" between them I felt higher than the highest I'd ever been six months ago. None of us sweat. Not a drop of any fluid was wasted or hit the ground without being intercepted by a needy mouth. None of us got sore or tired. Eventually, we stopped, even our lusts sated though we all knew we could have kept on going. For how long, I didn't know. It felt perfectly natural, like it was what we were meant to do.

A brief shower freshened us up, got our minds back where we needed. Lilly's form did come back to what she had been in when we came back from the courthouse, my wife coaching her in the finer points. Lilly didn't look too happy to be doing it, either, but we did need to talk. With words, not thrusts. "Welcome to your new forever body, Lilly. How do you feel?"

Her shaky breath caused all kinds of things to move delightfully, even in this form. Even playing by the rules of reality. "It's... I can't even describe it. I didn't even realize how much I was hurting before, and now it's just gone. Everything just moves better, faster. My body does what I tell it to, no matter what I want it to do. And so sensitive!" She practically panted this last bit.

"That sounds a lot like your body, Lucy. I assume you're going to bring her up to speed what she can do now?"

"Kind of. She's... Not quite the same as me? I don't even know, but we'll figure it out. More importantly, though, we need to talk about your body."

I looked down at myself. "Yeah, I guess we do. I changed when you completed your transformation. I changed more when Lilly finished. No idea where this is going, my notes had nothing about this."

Lilly looked at my body, with much more than mere lust. She was analyzing, applying that brain of hers to the problem in front of her. "It seems kind of obvious once you think about it. When you're in us as we transform, you transform yourself. I don't know by how much, but if I had to estimate, the body you're in is like the one we had right before the finish line. You healed up, your proportions are impossibly sexy but technically possible for humans." She breathed in deeply, obviously aroused again but holding herself together.

Lucy nodded. "If that's the case, then the next time you do this will be it. You'll push her into this form, and she will carry you with her. I can't use the pressure points, so you probably won't be able to after that, either. Your magical massages will be figurative instead of literal."

I sighed. It was a lot to think about. I couldn't just go rescuing people. My team would not expand infinitely. My own apparent growth had its limits. "Alright, then. The snow is melting, but since it's the weekend I don't have to go back to the university for a couple of days, so we have that much time."

Lucy seemed as aroused as Lilly. "Mmmm... looking forward to it, love."

"Oh, that too, Lucy, but other things. I need to figure out what this body can do, we need to test out Lilly, and... well, I'm going to need some new clothes. I don't think mine will fit anymore."

12