Under the Abaya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She approached me, and we locked lips on one and other. I tasted the saltiness of my cum in her mouth. Her hand explored my body, eventually found their way to my bum cheeks.

She fondled them for a while, it was pretty pleasant. Then one of her hands made her intentions clear, her index and ring fingers parted my cheeks apart, and gently her middle finger began to rub gently over my rose bud.

I gasped as her finger entered me, and my renewed hardness began to prod her hip.

"I knew you would like it." She said before sucking on my neck. I was starting to feel light headed. So many pleasure points were being tended to at once. One hand was fingering my ass, she was nuzzling on my neck and her other hand was teasing my sensitive nipple.

She gestured that I lie down on the bed, my knees were giving way, so I was grateful of the rest.

She got between my legs again and sucked her long slender fingers into her mouth. Coating them in saliva before returning them to my bottom.

She gently probed my hole for a while then she pulled out of my ass.

"Get on your knees I want to do you like a dog." She urged, eagerly I did as I was requested, I got onto all fours and glanced behind me as Noora, this beautiful dark-skinned Arab lady, positioned herself at my rear. Her hands gently rubbed my ass cheeks.

She began to place kisses on my behind, starting from my upper thighs working up over my milky white skinned buns, running above my opening and back down to the thigh of my other leg. She pulled my cock back under me and took it in her mouth.

This was quite uncomfortable, and it the pressure it put on my balls was quite unpleasant.

She licked up the underside of my shaft before getting to my tender balls. Roughly she took each in her mouth in turn and sucked on them.

She was so close now; I felt her nose pressing against my hole. My left testicle popped out of her mouth and she moved up to my puckered ass hole.

Her tongue ran over it sending shivers up and down my spine, I have never experienced anything like this in my life, I let out a soft groan as she licked me again. She teased my opening for a while, licking up and down or circling around it.

It was bliss.

Her hands were stretching my ass cheeks apart giving her easier access to me. Then her tongue slipped into me. For a second I was completely gobsmacked, "Why in the world would she do that?" I asked myself.

The I felt her tongue curl upwards.

"OH MY FUCK!" I screamed in complete pleasure. There seemed to be buttons in there, and she was pressing them.

How had I missed out on this all my life. Her tongue rolled and coiled and licked my insides, every movement, every pulse sending me quivering closer and closer to something I have never thought possible.

She can't have been eating me out for very long, but it wasn't quite enough, as she pulled her tongue out, I was on the edge of something. Panting I begged her, "Please don't stop."

"Habibi, my tongue cannot take much more." She answered, before slipping her fingers into her own asshole, where I can only imagine that they got a further coating from the creampie I had left her only moments ago.

Her fingers now eased their way past my clenched muscle walls. Where before she only managed to get one finger into me to the first knuckle, soon she had three fingers buried deep within me.

I buried my head under her pillows once I realised what she was doing. She had reached to the floor and retrieved her white Stiletto heel and was now lubing it up with a mixture of my own cum which was still draining out of her asshole and her spit.

When she was satisfied, I felt the toe of that beautiful shoe touch my opening. I held my breath as she pushed it into me. There was a lot more pain, but this was overwhelmed by the unbelievable pleasure. Soon I felt the spiked heel touch against my backside.

Then she really began to fuck me. Forcing the shoe in and out of me. Whispering what I can only imagine were filthy obscenities in Arabic.

My limp cock dangled uselessly between my legs and leaked gallons of precum onto her bed.

Suddenly she stopped, she started to speak in Arabic. Just before I looked up to see what was wrong, I heard a man reply to her in Arabic. Panicked I was never so glad that my head was buried under her pillows.

Then in heavily accented French he said, "Perhaps when you girls are finished your friend would like to try a man's touch."

The door closed, and she gingerly patted my ass cheek. I looked behind at my lover who had turned pale.

"Who was that?"

"My Brother, Ahmed."

"Why isn't he trying to kill me?"

"He thinks you're the girl, who comes here to teach me French."

"That explains that." I said

"What?"

"Why he said that when we were finished that I should try a man's touch." Her sly grin reappeared.

"You speak French?" I nodded.

"You need to dress in my cloths, we will serve my brother tea. Then you will suck his dick."

"I am not sucking his dick." I exclaimed

"Well then he will want to fuck your asshole."

Part five

I staggered in uneasily, while not my first time in high heels. It was my first time in high heels in front of a man who would over the course of the next ten minutes; would probably either murder me or fuck me.

It was pretty obvious that the gentleman I was expected to entertain would make me as a crossdresser sooner rather than later, and following this discovery he would realise that I was a crossdresser whom he had happened upon only an hour previously engaging in a perverse sexual act thus defiling his 'virgin' sister, not to mention his families reputation.

My gait was made that much more unsteady by the excess lubrication that had been used only an hour earlier to ease the same item of footwear into my egger asshole. As a result, my stocking covered foot slid about on the greasy leather insole.

It had taken an hour to prepare me for this moment of infamy. Most of that time was spent arguing over the very shoes I was now wearing. After all, one of them was buried deep within my ass. As much as I didn't want to wear it, she was adamant that she would never touch it again, knowing where it had been.

In the days that followed (Spoiler alert my dear reader, I of course survived.) I would ponder on just how easy it had been for Noora to convince me to go through with this cockamamie plan.

Surely, I could have slipped out through a window, and I could have made it to the airport before the truth of our illicit liaison came to light. But convince me to dress in her clothes and pose as her French Algerian friend here to teacher her French; she did. As I said in an earlier chapter, I am a closet transvestite and I longed for the soft caress of silks and satins once again.

Part of being a young single closet transvestite is always being ready to dress, as such I kept myself fairly free from body hair. But she never questioned how easy this was even as I was going through her drawers selecting my lingerie. Not once did she even raise an eyebrow as I easily fastened her black lacy wonder bra or rolled up the Marks and Spenser black lace topped stockings without a single snag or run.

She passed me a pair of black high waisted trousers and an ivory satin blouse.

Dressed now she sat me down and did my make-up. I had always dreamt of having a big sister to do this for me. So, this was a delight.

Unfortunately, I was having such an out of body moment admiring my reflection that I missed her cautionary advice.

Make up finished, she passed me a beautiful black hooded Abaya ordained with white lace trim. Pinning the hood in place with hat pins, and wrapping the gown around me, she showed me how to wear it so it's not just a cloak, but a sensual item of clothing.

I now find myself tottering into the living room carrying a decorative golden tray with a matching golden teapot of sickly-sweet mint tea and two high sided glasses with gold leaf embellishments.

I sat the tray down on the wooden coffee table in front of the man clad in a pristine white kandoora and set about fixing him some tea.

During my gap year I spent quite some time in Morocco so harnessing all my north African experiences, I liberally poured the tea from about a foot above the glass aerating it sufficiently.

In French I asked him if he wanted more sugar. He didn't so I passed him the glass. He rolled it in between his hands, then brought it to his lips.

I followed the glass, and only now did I take a look at Noora's brother.

He was a handsome man, mid-twenties. A dark finely groomed beard covered much of his face. The white material of his ghutrah hung down obscuring my view of him. But as he set his glass down, he flicked the cloth over his shoulder, in the same way as an actress would adjust her hair in a shampoo commercial.

"Please join me." He offered the space beside him on the cream leather sofa. I sat down as delicately as I could manage. I consciously crossed my legs and covered the fabric of my trousers with the black of the Abaya.

We made small talk for a while, a few times he tried to get me to speak Arabic. I couldn't speak Arabic, so we stuck to his poor French or his excellent English.

He was charming, witty and a lot of fun to be with. I didn't know too many Omani guys and the ones I had got to know were not nearly as interesting as Ahmed was.

He told me about studding in the US, he got his degree in veterinary science in a university in San Francisco, and was now working as a vet in one of the ruler of Dubai's Stables in the UAE.

For about an hour he beguiled me with stories of his passion for animals, his volunteering work at the WWE and his incredibly interesting life to date. He spoke about the summers he spent surfing in Hawaii going into detail about his fiends and family.

"I am sure you had quite a few flings." I giggled as he told me of his time when he was an underwater tour guide on a reef off the Pacific Islands.

"I am sorry?" He seemed lost.

"I mean, you must have been a big hit with the ladies." I offered. Wait was I flirting?

"Not as much as you would imagine." He replied, edging a little closer to me.

"No way!" I hysterically giggled into my tea. I had long forgotten the objective of my current predicament. We were now beside each other but we had turned to face one and other.

"What makes you think I was a hit with anyone?" he asked, smiling a huge smile.

"I mean look at you, you're hot!" the words startled me. I have always known that I was bisexual. But I had never saw a man and thought wow. Other trannies got me off, not men. I never jerked off to gay porn. Yet here I was beguiled by a man.

"Thank you habibti." I think he was blushing.

"It's a pity, you are only interested in girls." He added, our faces now only a few inches apart.

"Why do you say that?" I asked him, I was leaning into him with my hand resting on the sofa between us.

"I saw what you and Noora were doing."

I blushed now, "Oh that."

"If only instead of my sister's fingers, you would prefer a man?" His hand reached out and gently squeezed mine. A soft unexpected gasp escaped me.

"I think I might like that." I said, bringing a coy smile to his many face. He leaned forward and gently pressed his lips on mine. It was soft and gentle at first, just our lips caressing, then his lips parted ever so slightly, and his tongue licked my lower lip before entering my mouth.

His hand began to explore my body, my hand reached across and rubbed his torso. We kissed and kissed, the passion of the embrace growing with each breath. He pulled me towards him, his hands slipped into my Abaya, and made their way to the waistline.

He passed my waistline and caressed its way to my crotch on the outside of my trousers. Where he was expecting to find my womanly parts, semi erect penis. Something stirred in me, and I came to my senses. If he found my cock, he would probably murder me.

"Habibi please stop." I panicked, not just on being discovered, but in the realisation that I couldn't have him.

He jerked up, his hands left my body. I swallowed hard, this shouldn't be so difficult. I am not into guys.

I sat up and said, "I am not ready."

He nodded. "Ok, Ok."

I knelt down between his legs and looked up into his eyes and said, "Maybe I can help you like this?" slipping my hand up under the hem of his pristine white kandoora, toward his cock.

"You don't have to my habibti."

"I want too." I said, and I really did.

His eyes rolled back into his head as my fingers brushed past the head of meaty cock. I gently rubbed it through the fabric of his underwear. Eventually I figured out how to get under the cotton fabric of his shorts, and for the first time in my life I held another man's penis in my hand.

It was thick and meaty, it felt both hard yet soft to touch. So, I stroked him gently, slowly building up a steady rhythm. I thought back to the planning stage of this encounter. The scheme was that I would get him off so I could escape. The best-case outcome would be I had to suck his dick. If all else fails I would let him fuck my virgin ass. Only when he had cum, could I make my escape.

I was now jerking him off, and my objectives had turned upside down. No longer did I want to do the bare minimum to escape, I wanted to taste him; I needed to have him inside me.

"What was in that tea?" I thought to myself, and I masturbated this beautiful man.

He was squirming around, rolling his gown up his legs. I could now smell his manliness, his musk only drew me closer to him. I let go of his cock, and roughly pulled his boxer shorts down over his hardness.

I saw it for the first time. It was so similar to my own cock, yet a million miles apart. He was thick and meaty. My own "manhood" was thin and pointy. I cupped his massive hairy balls in one hand and jerked the shaft of his meat in the other hand. Unconsciously I was leaning forward, I got closer and closer. I was a tongues length away from him, there was a drop of precum glistening in the fluorescent light, and instinctively l licked it off his tip.

With that I dove forward and took his shaft in my mouth. It was divine, I couldn't get all of it in my mouth or throat but I gave it a good try.

I boobed up and down for a while trying my best to give him a great blow job. But it wasn't enough. It wasn't enough for me. I needed more.

Lost in a cock lust daze I looked up from his lollypop and asked, "Hababi fuck me in the ass?"

His smile was amazing, "Are you not worried I would see your little cock?"

He knew, wait he knew?

"You know?"

"Habibti of course I know." I was still between his legs and he somehow managed to lean down and placed a hand on either side of my face and he kissed me deeply.

He released me, and I stood to my feet. I knelt over the sofa and dropped my trousers, and flung the skirts of the Abaya to one side, offering him my virginity. He stood behind me and unzipped his kandura and it fell to the floor. He stepped forward to and opened my ass cheeks with those big hands of his. Then his lips, tongue and face began to eat, kiss and lick my tender asshole.

I squirmed in extasy as he pleased my bottom. It was not long before I heard myself begging for him to fuck me. But he kept teasing me, pleasing me, eating me. As wonderful as this felt, it was not enough to satisfy what I needed. What I needed was for this man to fuck me.

I took control, I sat up. I pushed him down onto the sofa, I ignored his protests, I spread my stocking covered legs over his crotch and I lowered my virgin boi pussy down onto his big thick cock.

Breath escaped me as the tip of him touched my entrance. I parted my cheeks as I slid down over him. It felt like I was trying to sit on a can of soup, some things were just to big to go into butts. Just as I started to think that this was a horrible mistake, my backside touched down on his lap. I had a mans cock in my ass.

Eyes tightly closed, I waited a few breaths, hoping the pain and discomfort would subside. There are millions of guys out there who love getting fucked in the ass. Surely this would start to feel amazing soon. As I expected the pain went away, it was by no means comfortable, but it was no longer just unpleasant.

I opened my eyes, there in the doorway was Noora, she was naked and was playing with herself watching her brother and one-time lover fuck. I hadn't time to consider this, I had a yearning that I needed to deal with.

I began to rise up of Ahmeds cock, as I felt the tip near my entrance I dropped back down. Slowly up and down, then faster and faster. The noise of the slapping of our flesh echoed out around the room.

Ahmed tried to jerk my cock back to life, but I had blown all I had to blow over his sister only earlier, so my cock was limp and flopped around as I rode him hard. He gave up and squeezed my nipples instead.

There was a new sensation growing in me. Every now and then Ahmeds cock would brush against something in my ass. An immense sting of pleasure rippled over my body every time he touched it. I had to have more, I began to wriggle my ass and time my riding to make him reach this sweet spot. Eventually I got it right, instead of riding him I was griding his dick on my prostate.

A few more moments and the world started to go white, it was like the seconds before you pass out, but pleasurable.

Then Bam!

This was no ordinary orgasm. My cock and balls didn't cum. My whole body came!

When I came back to my senses, Ahmed was staring up at me. His chest was covered in my cum, some of it was dripping from his face. He said something in Arabic that I didn't understand. I can only assume it meant something like, "My turn."

Because he flipped me onto my back and got between my legs, in seconds he was deep inside me, my knees draped over his shoulders and my back arced in an impossible angle.

He was fucking the shit out of me and I loved it. He started to scream obscenities at me in Arabic. His breathing was short and fast, he was not going to last long at the pace he was setting.

Sure, enough before long, he shouted, "Fuck!" And slammed deep into my asshole. I felt my inside become slicker and I knew he was cumming, he pulled out and I felt several jets of his cum spray onto my bum, over my balls and soft cock.

We looked into each other's eyes and simultaneously we breathlessly said, "Wow."

From the doorway Noora said, "You see, watching two guys fuck is hot. Can we keep her Ahmed?"


12