Under the Flag Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing the door open cautiously, Tammy immediatly saw the room was bathed in complete darkness.

Tammy could feel her heart pound in her chest as she nervously poked her head in. Instinctivly reaching for the light switch on the side wall, Tammy swiped her hand up and down three times until she finally hit the switch.

The light from the single 30 watt bulb wasn't much as it illuminated the room, but it was enough to give Tammy a clearer picture of her disgusting surroundings. Taking her sunglasses off and tucking them into her purse, Tammy made her way into the room that was no more the size of a walk in closet.

The claustrophobic quality of the room immediatly gave Tammy a feeling she had never experienced before. With her now exposed eyes burning from the lingering presense of cigarette smoke, Tammy curiously looked around her cramped quarters to determine what she had, in fact, been invited into.

There was no furniture whatseoever in the room. No carpet or pictures either, just 4 paint peeled walls, a jerryrigged ceiling and a putrid stained floor. There was one old and smudged up mirror hanging on the wall to Tammy's left, but she quickly diverted her eyes, scared to death to have to see herself in such a environment.

As she darted her eyes across the 10 X 10 foot room, Tammy's gaze locked onto a very unusual feature to her left.

There was a tennis ball sized round hole cut into the wall, looking similiar to what a plumbing line might look before a sink is attached to a wall. Racking her brain, attempting to formulate a reason for the presense of that lone hole, Tammy suddenly discovered exactly what it was there for.

To Tammy's petrified horror, the shrouded and uncircmsized head of a very black penis jutted out from the hole in the wall like a curious snake seeking out its prey. Tammy watched with sickened shock as the slithering girth inched out until it stood majestically erect through the round opening.

Tammy felt as if someone had just connected with a sledgehammer to her gut as the center of her gravity gave way.

"What the Hell have I gotten myself into?" Tammy mouthed to herself as the one eyed ebony phallus seemed to glare at her wantonly.

Feeling her dizzyness intensify, the same voice from the phone call earlier broke through Tammy's dense mental fog.

"GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW YOU PATHETIC WHITE BITCH AND SUCK MY DICK ...NOW!" Kelly ordered through the wall.

"Oh.. No...," Tammy whispered as if she was a helpless child.

"I SAID NOW!!", the intense voice snarled. "You don't want those pictures of your's to show up at anymore embarrassing places ...do you?"

"I can't..I can't..I just can't," Tammy cried as she heard at least two bodies stirring on the other side of the wall.

"Is that your final answer Bitch?" Kelly coldly asked.

"You have to Tammy...you don't have a choice," her innermost voice told her as her glazed eyes fixated on the bobbing mass of human flesh that seethed in front of her.

"Get over here and suck my dick you whimpering piece of trash," Kelly ordered again, his voice clearly showing his impatience.

Tammy's entire sense of self crumbled to nothing more than charred remains as she put her hands to her mouth to contain her gasps of disgust. A moment later her feet robotically started towards the hole in the wall.

The size of the black log jutting out from that hole increased with every step Tammy took closer. Kelly's cock almost looked bestial in the way the foreskin cloaked its veiny length and as she got closer to it, Tammy couldn't help but feel the radiant heat it was casting out.

"Does it look like you always dreamed a black cock would Tammy?" Kelly's voice mocked from the other side of the wall. "Does it scare you Bitch...how does that fear feel in your belly, Cunt?"

Tammy's first impulse was to turn and run as fast as she could out of the room and scream for help. Then the reality that she was not in her own world and had no clue where to even go to get help. Looking straight ahead at the throbbing black cock waiting to be sucked, Tammy saw her only path to preservation.

Knowing the possessor of that cock had the ability to completly ruin her life, before she knew it, she was leaning in forward to do the thing she had swore on her mother's and father's grave that she would never do, touch a black man sexually.

Her mouth dry from fear, Tammy tried making a last desperate plea but nothing except a raspy burp seeped from her mouth.

Bending her back as far as she could, Tammy still couldn't manage to get a good angle on the pipelike spear. Looking like an apprehensive cat sizing up a dangerous toy, the middle aged wife cocked her head sideways and surveyed for the best way to go about her sickening chore.

Tammy acted like a scared child at the end of a diving board that towered over the deepest part of the pool as she prepared to open her mouth and submit to the black teenager's order.

Realizing she couldn't properly do the deed standing up, Tammy was forced to add to her debasment by having to lower herself to her trembling knees and support herself on the same stained spot on the floor where hundreds of other woman had submitted over the past 10 years.

With Kelly's glistening peehole right at her eye level, Tammy clenched her eyes shut and guided her slightly parted mouth forward.

Tammy tried holding her breath in a desperate attempt to block out Kelly's aroused primal masculine scent, but all that served to do was make her more woozy than she already was.

She felt her stomach turn when her chaped lips smacked against the rubbery, helmet shaped head of Kelly's pride and joy. Her mouth however was nowhere near open enough to accept the boy's straining dick.

"Open wider Bitch...your gonna have to stretch those lips further Baby to let this black snake in!" Kelly taunted.

Feeling eerily as if she was at a dentist's office being ordered to open wider, Tammy strained her cheekbones and lips further apart allowing Kelly's throbbing girth to slid heavily over her bottom row of teeth.

Tammy swallowed awkwardly as the ebony giant pressed deeper in her mouth, giving Tammy the first bitter taste of Kelly's salty precum as it drifted down her gullet.

"Damn Bitch...your mouth's dry..what are ya...scared or somethin'...ain't nothin' gonna happen to you if you do what we say," Kelly snarled playfully. "You better work some spit up on that cock Slut..get it nice and wet before it soaks you!

Kneeling on the floor, wincing each time Kelly's cock slammed against the back of her throat, Tammy had to fight her natural resistance to let go, paying special attention to keeping his black dick snugly held between her lips.

She could clearly hear Kelly's massive grunts of pleasure from the other side of the wall as well as his knees knocking the wall rythemically just to Tammy's right and left.

"Come on Lady...don't just hold that dick in your mouth...I TOLD YOU TO SUCK IT AND LICK IT BITCH...COME ON... ", Kelly ordered," FUCK THAT COCK WITH YOUR FACE, SLUT!"

A small tear drop slipped out of Tammy's left eye as Kelly's scathing words rained down on her.

Feeling the texture of every rippled vein encirling the brazen stud's manmeat, Tammy did her best to tighten her oral grip as she had been instructed.

"There you go Tammy...that's the way to wrap your mouth around a black man's cock..now come on Bitch..fuck it ...fuck it with your mouth," Kelly spat through the wall as his dick rythemically seesawed in and out of the white woman's gaping mouth.

Absolutly loving the way Tammy's tongue and pearly white teeth felt sliding along the underside of his jock as he cruelly injected it into her gullet, Kelly looked over at his friend Jahon, who was stroking his own cock through his unbuttoned jeans, and told him that his turn was coming soon.

"Come on Kelly...Fill that Bitch's mouth up and make her choke on your cum ,Dawg..." Jahon said approvingly, pumping his cock steadily to keep it hard for his impending opportunity.

Kelly then extended both arms outwards and placed his hands flat against the wall as he sadistically thrusted his hips forward, stabbing his dick straight down Tammy's overwhelmed mouth.

"GOONNNAAAA...CCCCUUMMMMMM," Kelly shouted as he face contorted wildly. Looking as if a fuse had exploded in his brain, Kelly's head spastically bucked back and forth as he felt his sizzling seminal soup rush from his balls, down his mighty shaft and then directly into the white woman's dumbstruck mouth.

The jism stream Kelly's cock pumped out accelerated as it neared release before exploding forcefully into Tammy's parched mouth, causing the helpless woman to wretch uncontrollably. Instinctively pulling her mouth off of the boy's spasming black pipe, Tammy suddenly heard him yell from the other side of the wall.

"DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING YOUR MOUTH OFF MY JOCK...SWALLOW IT ALL YOU LITTLE CUNT!!'"

Placing her hands on her knees to help keep her balance as she was forced to injest every last bit of Kelly's creamy cum, Tammy was forced to breath out of her flarred nostrils as Kelly's seed flooded her throat.

After what seemed like an eternity, Kelly's pistoning joint slowly wound down and deflated enough so that it slipped from Tammy's mouth, leaving a messy trail of cum swinging between the head of his cock and her quivering lips.

Shrinking ever so gradually, Kelly's cock eventually slithered back through wall and disappeared to the other side.

Finally able to breathe normally again, Tammy wretched as soon as she felt the cum drifting down her esophogus start to seep into her empty belly. Thinking her chore was done, Tammy tried gathering herself to stand up and get the Hell out of the place. Before she could even make an effort to do that however, another equally as imposing chunk of manhood burst through the hole in the wall, jonesing to be relieved.

"Don't even think your done yet Tammy!" Jahon taunted her from across the wall. "You're only half done Slut..so gets that greasy mouth of your's open, sit back down and finish your job..."

Her throat already sore from the intense assault she had just been put through, Tammy slumped back down obediantly and stared directly at Jahon's beckoning phallus. Tammy's pale face glistened under the dim light, the frosted hue of Kelly's leftover cum shining across her face as she tried to breath in a fresh dose of oxygen before starting on cock number two.

Jahon stood on the other side, legs spread wide as his short curly pubic hair grinded against the wall anticipating Tammy's sticky mouth closing around his cock.

"Hurry up now Bitch..I ain't waitin' all day..get your mouth around my fuckin' dick and suck it dry before me and my friend come over there and fuck your little white ass until you cry!" Jahon brutally ordered.

A moment later, Jahon felt the tentative pitterpats of Tammy's quivering lips surround his meaty erection.

"Thattttssss...it Lady...show me what that little slut mouth of yours can do," Jahon smiled wickedly. "Think about how hard its gonna be to fall asleep beside your miserable shitface husband tonight after doing what you did this afternoon! That's right ...suck that black dick hard..COME ON...You won't be able to sleep tonight tastin' all this cum in your mouth..don't matter how many times you brush your teeth Tammy...that taste is still gonna be there!"

A long trail of bitter salty tears streamed from Tammy's blue eyes as Jahon and Kelly crudely talked smack to her while she knelt there performing fallactio. Hearing every sadistic word they said, Tammy had to fight the urge to open her mouth all the way and savagly bite down on Jahon's dick, leaving it nothing more than a bloody pulp. Tammy restrained herself from the temptation however, knowing the consequences for doing such a thing would be extremely grave.

Awkwardly working her mouth back and forth around Jahon's wrist thick log, Tammy could feel the monster jerk and pulse on her tongue until it too, like Kelly's, started spitting its frothy ejaculate deep down her throat.

"UUGGHH...GGGAAAGGGG..AAAHHHDDD," Tammy garbled, on the verge of blacking out from oxygen deprivation.

Shooting her head backwards in an attempt to breath, Tammy could hear Jahon moan repeatedly in the other room as his torrential cum supply messily washed over her.

Trying desperatluy to inhale, Tammy was helpless but to accept wave after wave of the pent up lust that streamed from Jahon's flarred peehole as it rained down over her face and chest. The beautiful sweater her husband had bought her a few years earlier for her birthday was now caked and covered with the 18 year old black boy's potent lust.

Closing her eyes tightly to shield herself from the brunt of the shower, Tammy could feel the scalding droplets of Jahon's cum as it dribbled down on her face, neck and throat. Forcing herself to hide in her self imposed darkness until the downpour ebbed, Tammy peeked her eyes open slightly just in time to see Jahon pull his spent cock back through the hole.

Sitting there on her knees, looking like a filthy mess, Tammy could hear both boys across the wall laugh and joke as they got dressed. Rubbing her left arm across her face to clear the accumulated remnants of both boys' orgasm from her mouth and nose, Tammy ended up smearing more cum into the fabric of her expensive sweater.

"What do I do now?" Tammy asked herself numbly.

"Just go home...please... Tammy...just ..go...home," her inner child replied soothingly.

"Please God...let it be over," Tammy whispered to herself, still kneeling there for several moments as if she was waiting to be told to go.

Unbenounced to Tammy, Jahon and Kelly had already snuck out of the back door and left before she had even gotten back to her feet.

____________________________________

Unfortunatly for Tammy, she didn't have a clue where the back door to Delph's was. After finally gathering her will, Tammy meekly exited through the door to room #2. Taking step after tentative step back up the hall to the main store area, Tammy was devastated to see every single sleazy preverted man that had saw her go into the glory hole room had patiently waited in the store and gathered collectivly to watch as she emerged from her Hellish cell. Tammy could see in their eyes that they all knew exactly what went on in that room and as the realization hit her that she had forgotten to put her dark sunglasses back on, now every man in the place would easily recognize her the next time they saw her on the street.

Making a desperate run for the door to vacate the premises, Tammy clumsily tried covering her face, in the process tripping over several shelves as she hurried out into the light of day.

____________________________________

Back at Jahon and Kelly's apartment a few hours later, the boys sat around the living room, drinking 40's of malt liquor and reliving their unbelievably productive afternoon.

"Wouldn't you have just loved to see her face when she saw our cocks burst through that hole?" Jahon laughed.

"Yeah Dawg..sittin' there on her knees..can you imagine all the things that ran through her head..knowing she only had one choice and that was to stuff her face with our jocks," Kelly replied.

"Hahahaha," Both boys giddily let loose.

"Think we should still just post those pics at her husband's office...just for spite?" Jahon asked seriously.

"Nahhh..we got her right where we want her. If she sees we will keep our promises..then she's our little trained ho..as long as we have those pictures we still hold all the cards," Kelly beamed gleefully.

"So what do we do with her now?" Jahon inquired.

"You really wanna see what the Bitch looked like in that room on her knees this afternoon while she sucked our dicks?" Kelly asked cryptically.

"...Whaddya mean?" Jahon slowly replied.

"The guy that runs the place..Delph...I 've done some business with him runnin' some numbers in the past," Kelly started. "He's always willin' to help out a brotha, besides he owes me a favor or two."

"Uh..huh, " Jahon nodded between sips of his 40.

"Anyway..they got these hidden cameras in all the rooms for security. I told him who to be expecting and he said he would save us a copy of the tape from the Bitch's glory hole experience today."

"Noooo...shhhiiitttt!" Jahon sighed as he sat up. "DAMN... when can we see it...looks like we do got all the cards..."

12