Under the Highwind (FFVII)

Story Info
Cloud and Tifa share an intimate moment.
3.7k words
0
1.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dzmorgan
dzmorgan
107 Followers

Character profiles:

  • Cloud Strife (21 years old) is the main protagonist of Final Fantasy VII. A former member of the elite fighting squad, SOLDIER, he projects a tough guy persona deep down he's insecure, uncomfortable with emotions, and confused about his own past due to unreliable memory. He is recognizable for his spiky blond hair and wielding an enormous sword, the Buster Sword. He has a fit, wiry build and an attractive, boyish face. He wears dark purple pants, a matching turtleneck with the sleeves removed, and brown boots.
  • Tifa Lockhart (20 years old) is a main supporting character of Final Fantasy VII. She was a childhood friend of Cloud's but was oblivious to his crush and tended to overlook him. When they reunited in early adulthood, she was drawn to him but was perplexed by things he seemed to misremember. She has a kind and nurturing spirit, but she conceals her affections and fears from Cloud. At this point in the story, Tifa has helped Cloud rectify his memories by rescuing him from falling into the Lifestream, and she's finally ready to talk about her feelings. She has long, straight, dark brown hair and the fit build of an expert martial artist. She wears a white crop top that accentuates her famously large and perky breasts, as well as a black leather skirt, long black socks, and brown boots.

Note: This story is an adaptation of canonical events in the original FFVII story. While the intimate scenes are an embellishment of what is shown in the game, they are consistent with the original story. Actual events and dialogue from the game are included in this narrative to aid in fan immersion.

"Everyone's gone."

When the crew of the Highwind left to visit their loved ones before their final fight with Sephiroth, Tifa understood. They'd chosen love over fighting, as Tifa once had - when Cloud was sick from Mako poisoning, she wouldn't leave his side. She knew their companions might not return - probably wouldn't - but actually seeing the empty airship was unbearable, so she'd climbed down the rope bridge to stand among the cliffs and look down over Midgar in the waning light of day. There was nothing like the cityscape of Midgar, towering buildings surrounded by barren wasteland, to remind her of the stakes. The Shinra company had drained the lifeblood of the planet, suffocating the soil for kilometers until finally life resumed, grassy plains encircling the valley of death. Sephiroth wanted to do the same but on a grander scale, sapping all life from the planet to fuel his thirst for power. He was practically a god by now, his shadow looming larger than the massive meteor he'd summoned to destroy the planet, which was hovering over Gaia that very minute. Could they ever hope to stop a god?

Cloud had followed her off the Highwind and was standing behind her. She was glad, for he was heavy in her thoughts.

"Yeah," Cloud said in answer. "They all went home - but I guess the two of us don't have a home."

"You're right." Sephiroth had burned down Nibelheim, Cloud and Tifa's hometown, and killed their parents. Tifa had built a new life for herself, moving to the sprawling metropolis of Midgar and running a bar, Seventh Heaven, in the heart of the Sector 7 slums. It was a modest living, but it was hers; and Shinra had destroyed it all, the entire sector, in pursuit of the resistance movement, AVALANCHE. And just like that, she had lost her second home. She would've lost her mind if not for Cloud - she held herself together for him - and the friends they'd made along the way.

"But - I'm sure someday," she began. "They'll come back, don't you think?"

"Hmm," Cloud said, "I wonder -?" He thought of their companions - where would they be now? Barret would be visiting his daughter, Marlene. Nanaki would be seeing the villagers of Cosmo Canyon, perhaps for one last time. Cid was with his partner, Shera, in Rocket Town. Reeve was in Midgar, aiding and comforting the people. Yuffie with seeing her father in Wutai, giving him a hug and the middle finger for perhaps the last time. Vincent was - who knows where, that man was an enigma. But in any case, they'd each gone somewhere better than here, somewhere they were loved and treasured. "Everyone has an irreplaceable something they're holding on to," Cloud said. He approached Tifa from behind, trying to read her expression from over her shoulder. She was his "irreplaceable something," but how did she feel about him after all this? "But this time," he went on, "our opponent -."

"Hmm -" Tifa interrupted. "But that's alright, even if no one comes back. As long as I'm with you - as long as you're by my side - I won't give up, even if I'm scared."

He stopped in his tracks. His heart swelled with happiness to hear these words. "Tifa," he began, but she continued.

"No matter how close we are - we were far apart - before this. But when we were in the Lifestream surrounded by all those screams of anguish, I thought I heard your voice." She sniffed, and Cloud could see a single tear rolling down her cheek. "You probably don't remember this," she said, "but deep in my heart I heard you calling my name - or at least I thought I did."

"Yeah," he said, willing his words to comfort her. "At that time I heard you calling me. You were calling me back from the stream of consciousness in the Lifestream. After all, I promised. That if anything were to happen to you, I would come to help."

She let that sink in, and it warmed her. Cloud had felt it, too. He was with her then, and he'd be with her to the bitter end. "Cloud -?" she said, almost in a whisper. He stepped closer to hear her. "Do you think the stars can see us? Do you think they see how hard we're fighting for them?"

"I dunno," he said, matching her softer tone. "But - whether they are or not, we still have to do what we can. And believe in ourselves." She didn't respond, and he wondered if she was still tearful. "Someday we'll find the answer," he continued. "Right, Tifa? That's what I learned from you when I was in the Lifestream."

"Yeah - that's right," she said. She turned, and she wasn't crying but was smiling faintly. They were close now, and she looked up into his mako-blue eyes.

"Hey, Tifa," he said. "I - there are a lot of things I wanted to talk to you about. But now that we're together like this, I don't know what I really wanted to say." He turned away, scoffing at his own foolishness. "I guess nothing's changed at all," he said, "kind of makes you want to laugh."

Tifa put her hand on his shoulder. "Cloud," she said, gently turning him back to her. "Words aren't the only thing that tell people what you're thinking."Fan art by SPYKEEE, found here.

He faced her, a questioning look in his eyes. She'd been unsure of herself so long, longing for Cloud but not knowing if he felt the same, if he was ready to let someone in after all the trauma he'd endured. But this was her chance, her time to take a risk, a leap of faith. She pulled him closer, and awkwardly, she kissed him.

He didn't resist, but he didn't reciprocate either. She pulled back. He looked startled, and his eyes were like craters. "Tifa -" he began.

"Let go, Cloud," Tifa urged. "Don't think." Her hands were on his biceps, holding him close. "Just tell me - do you want me? Do you want to be with me?"

"Tifa, I - yes. I've always wanted you, Tifa. I've always wanted to be with you."

She tilted her face up toward him, and this time he brought his lips to hers. He'd finally said the words, and now they'd let their bodies do the talking.

He was keenly aware of her body, pressing up against his as they kissed. His hands found the small of her back, embracing her, and pulling their torsos together. Tifa's tits, he thought. His chest was pressed against her amazing breasts, and he wouldn't be surprised if she felt his hammering heartbeat. Would he finally get to see her tits? Would he finally get to feel them?

Tifa's hands were exploring Cloud's body, gripping his muscular shoulders, arms, and back. Would she let him explore too? Her breasts were tightly pressed against him, and he was in a perfect position to feel her ass. Hoping she wouldn't protest, he lowered his hands from her back to her rear. Tifa's ass. He felt her through her leather skirt, noticing how strong and firm she was. Of course, she was incredibly fit. His hands continued down, arriving at the bottom of her skirt, and slowly lifting it until his fingertips grazed against her cheeks. Soft, smooth skin over round, toned muscle. Incredible. It wasn't merely that he was touching perfect breasts and an amazing ass - they were Tifa's breasts and ass. After all these years of longing for her, wanting not just her body but her affection - she was finally his.

He had an erection, but he didn't want to hide it. He wanted her to know. He pulled her hips to his, poking her with his stiffening member. She didn't resist, continuing to grab at his body, including his arms, his back, and his ass. This was moving fast!

And why shouldn't it? There was so much pent up between them. As Tifa had said, words weren't the only way to express their feelings, and there was so many feelings on this calm, cool night. He thought about asking her to join him in the Highwind - maybe enjoy a roll in the hay in the Chocobo stable - but he just couldn't find a moment to speak. His mouth was just so consumed by her kisses - and when their lips finally parted, it was only for Cloud to pull Tifa's tank top over her head.

They were just as wonderful as he thought they'd be. Falling free of her sports bra, Tifa's breasts bounced against her chest and then grew still. Her nipples were playfully perky, perhaps due to arousal, or perhaps due to exposure to the cool night air. He felt an instinct to warm them, which he accomplished with his hands and then his mouth.

"Cloud," Tifa cooed. "Why don't we - mmm - lie down? You're making me - unh! - lightheaded."

The grass was as soft as Chocobo feathers, and the ground was surprisingly inviting even on their bare skin. "No fair," Tifa said, tugging at Cloud's shirt. He removed it, revealing his wiry physique. Their kiss resumed, Cloud continuing to pet her breasts. Soon, curiosity got the better of him, and he traced his hand down between her legs.

"Oh, Cloud," Tifa whispered. He froze, worried she was about to protest; but all she said was, "Be gentle."

He started by grazing her thighs, and she stiffened as she resisted the urge to squirm. Soon he felt the soft cotton of her panties, and he pressed his fingers against them until he sensed the lovely crease of her pussy. She gasped, briefly interrupting their kiss, but then reengaged by kissing him harder. He rubbed up and down on her slit with his middle finger, soon feeling her juices moistening the fabric. She was excited, and so was he.

She reciprocated by reaching for his crotch. Carefully lowering his waistband, she removed his cock. Fuck this, Cloud thought, and he kicked off his shoes and pants until he was fully nude. There was no time for modesty or shame. They had found themselves at the end of the world, and they were finally together. Tifa gently handled his cock, touching lightly on his sensitive skin.

Tifa's panties were soon drenched to the point of being outright gooey. He felt an irresistible urge to taste her. He reluctantly ended their kiss, and she reluctantly let his cock slip away from her fingers. He crawled down between her legs, though she briefly closed her knees.

"Cloud," she said softly. "I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be," he said, kissing each of her knees. He slowly spread her legs open. "Oh, Tifa," he said. "You're beautiful."

Her white panties had a conspicuous wet spot down the middle. His finger had creased the fabric into her opening, revealing more of her smooth, shaved lips. When had she found the time for such careful grooming? Below her barely covered pussy, he saw that her panty lines joined together at her anus, indicating thong style underwear.

He kissed her inner thighs. "Tifa," he said between kisses, "when did you start wearing such sexy underwear?" He looked up into her eyes and could see a blush was forming on her cheeks.

"I - picked some up at Wall Market during the raid on Midgar," she said. "I was - hoping for a chance to show you." By now, her entire face was crimson.

Cloud's cock muscles twitched reflexively. He wanted to spring on top of her and enter her, fucking her deeply as an expression of gratitude, but he resisted.

"I love it, Tifa," he said. "It's wonderful." He brought his face down between her legs and nuzzled the wet spot on her panties with his nose. She even smelled magnificent. She squirmed slightly at his touch. He then took the soft cotton fabric in his mouth, tasting its wetness, and pulling it to the side to unveil a beautiful, delicate pink flower. Tifa's pussy. He'd dreamed about it for so long, wondering what it looked like, what it felt like, what it tasted like. And here it was, inches from his face. He knew what he was meant to do. He pushed his tongue up against the pink.

"Oh," she gasped. "That feels so good."

Encouraged, he lavished on her with his tongue, his enthusiasm making up for his lack of experience. He tried to fuck her with his tongue, though he made very little egress into her tight, virgin pussy. This was new to Tifa as well, and everything he did felt like heaven to her. But after a few minutes, something was missing.

"Lick me here, Cloud," she instructed, pointing to her clitoris. He complied, and she let out a squeal of delight. He focused there almost exclusively, sometimes letting his tongue stray to her lips but always returning. She was losing control, tensing her muscles just to cope with the sensations. Soon she had an orgasm, the first one ever given to her by a guy. She impulsively closed her legs, pinching his head between her thighs. He grabbed her legs in his hands and held on for dear life, keeping his mouth pressed to her vagina. She moaned and invoked the gods - "Oh, Odin, oh Shiva!" - until finally she relaxed her legs and released him. He paused while Tifa strained to capture her breath.

"Tifa -" he began, but she cut him off.

"I want to make you feel good, Cloud. I want - to take you in my mouth."

She was propped up on her elbows, half sitting up. Her breasts were so inviting, and her eyes so bright and earnest.

"O - okay," Cloud said. He crawled up over the top of her, straddling her waist and bringing his crotch to the level of her chest. His still hard member was pointing toward her face, and she took it in her hand to guide it to her mouth. The tip was moist with precum already, which she licked off tenderly before basting his cock with her tongue and lips. He watched her intently. "You're so good at this," he said. Had she done this before? He was scared to ask.

She continued without speaking, gently cupping his balls in her hand while sucking his dick with her mouth only. He was in ecstasy, straining to keep himself from cumming too early. This could be their last chance - and there was one more thing he hoped for.

Tifa freed her mouth from his dripping cock. "Cloud," she pleaded, planting a small kiss on the tip of his penis. "I need you inside me."

He almost came again right there. "O - okay, Tifa," he said. He crawled back so his knees were between her long, outstretched legs. He positioned his penis at the edge of her vagina then hesitated, fearing this encounter wouldn't last long at all. His nerves were interrupted by her voice.

"Cloud," she said nervously. "I need to tell you - this is my first time. So, please, be gentle?"

The pause brought him relief. "Okay," he said, "It's - my first time too."

She looked surprised. "You mean - you and Aerith -?"

"Uh, no!" Cloud protested. "Well - not like this." What should he say? Would she demand to know more? Thankfully, she just looked relieved.

"I'm - glad," Tifa said. "That our first time -." She paused, perhaps thinking this would be their only time. She continued, "That our first time will be together."

It was his turn to blush. "Me too," he said. "I'm glad I'm here with you - at the end." And with renewed confidence, he slowly placed his tip at her opening and pushed it inside.

As wet as she was, it was still a tight fit. He took her advice and went slowly, in part for his own sake, but he could tell she needed the tenderness. She whimpered slightly in pain, and he leaned forward and soothed her with a kiss. With an inch left to spare, he felt he'd hit a limit, so he began to gradually work himself in and out. As he went, her body seemed to relax, and he gave into his desire to pick up speed. Tifa wrapped her arms around his back, holding him close to her, so he only could withdraw a few inches at a time. She was craving him, needing every inch, never wanting him to pull away. Yet try as he might, he couldn't push fully inside, and he was growing frustrated.

He decided to change his angle. He sat up, careful to leave his penis inserted, and took Tifa's right leg in his left hand. He lifted it up straight, causing her to roll slightly to her left, and further allowing her to spread open her legs. At this angle, his cock was less obstructed by the flesh of her thighs, and he thrust it in fully this time, completely enveloped by her warm, inviting flesh.

"Oh, god," exclaimed Tifa. "Oh my god, don't stop!"

He couldn't have stopped if he'd tried. The sensation was intoxicating, like he and Tifa were inextricably one. He started pounding her, losing control, thrusting as hard and fast as he could. Tifa's moans betrayed her ecstasy, as she too lost control of the moment. He drank it all in - the joyful emotions, the tingling sensations in his loins, the beautiful image of her breasts bouncing in rhythm to his thrusts - there was no better way to greet the end of the world. Her right leg over his left shoulder, he reached down to fondle her exposed ass cheek, squeezing the flesh and pulling her open, willing himself even deeper into her being.

That's when they both came. Her moans turned into cries of delight. His cock burst forth with convulsions, and he thrust furiously, as if straining to experience every ounce of pleasure. Soon the pleasures abated, and their minds and bodies were settled. They laid together, catching their breath, her head on his chest.

"Thank you, Tifa," Cloud said, feeling oddly grateful.

"Thank you, Cloud," she answered, assuring him that she'd needed it, too.

"I don't think I can die and never have that again," he said.

"Then we'll make sure that doesn't happen." He felt like the luckiest man alive.

They made love three more times that night. They hardly slept, but when they finally cuddled up to end the night, they drifted off without a care in the world.

***

She woke to his voice. "It's almost dawn."

"H- huh?"

"Sorry, did I wake you?" he asked. "It's almost dawn, Tifa."

She couldn't believe the night they'd had. After all this time of yearning for closeness, she had finally woken up next to Cloud. "Umm - g- good morning, Cloud." It was nice to say the words aloud, even if she had stammered a little. He was stroking her hair, and it felt so good. No wonder she had slept so deeply.

"Morning, Tifa," he said. "It's almost dawn."

"Mmm," she said, drinking in these wonderful feelings. Her pussy felt sore, but it was a welcome soreness. "Good morning, Cloud." She didn't move, and she squeezed her eyes tight. "Give me a little longer," she pleaded softly. "Just a bit longer. This day will never come again - so let me have this moment."

"Yeah - okay," he said. It was an easy gift for him to give, and he wanted to make her happy one last time. Almost to himself, he added, "This is probably the last time we have together." He held her and let her rest.

dzmorgan
dzmorgan
107 Followers
12