Under the Milky Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, his reply was defensive. "I'll get my first choice because I study hard, thank you very much. And you'll get your first choice because you're the smartest person I know."

She leant in and rested her head against his chest and sighed, but said nothing. Duncan's heart beat heavily for her and he wondered if she could hear it through his flannelette shirt. He gently placed his lips on her hair again, and she squeezed him tight before looking up into his eyes, the moonlight and fire glinting off her own eyes.

"What ya lookin' at?" Sophie giggled.

"Dunno. Can't find the label. Oh wait, here it is." He reached around her back, pretending to find an invisible label. "It says, Sophie Flanagan. Most breathtakingly beautiful and smartest person on Earth."

"You're a dag, Duncan Ross." Sophie smiled broadly in the dark.

With his heart thumping, Duncan took the initiative, leaning his face to hers. At the last moment she opened her mouth slightly, as did he, and their lips touched, softly and moistly, tasting each other. Their first kiss together was gentle, slow, beautiful and full of true love.

Duncan could feel Sophie's lips curling up in the shape of a smile against his, and he pulled his face slightly from hers and smiled in return, his heart still pounding like mad. Sophie grinned and then buried her face into his shoulder and gave a little growl and shook herself against him for a moment, squeezing him tight.

They cuddled by the fire, hard bodies on the verge of adulthood squeezing together, while the Milky Way spiralled above them and waves kept pounding against the shore, like his cock throbbing involuntarily against his tracksuit pants when Sophie rubbed against it with her hand. The first time was accidental, but soon her hand brushed him there again, either inadvertently or on purpose, and she pulled away, looking into his eyes and grinning in the dark.

"Thought there was a big swell coming in but I didn't realise it was this big."

"And you called me a dag," Duncan whispered back, his voice betraying nerves.

With deliberate slow movements, Sophie disengaged from Duncan's embrace before straddling his lap, maintaining their cocoon in the old blanket. She lent her face to his, her hands clasping cheeks and she kissed him deeply, the tip of her tongue finding his between their mouths, gently sliding together.

Duncan kissed Sophie with equal sensual passion while running his hands roughly over her tracksuit pants, up her thighs, then hips, slipping gently under her hoodie and cotton singlet underneath where he felt her warm, bare skin against his palms and fingers. She responded, grinding her crotch over his knob, the sensation unbearably electric.

His heart and mind raced like crazy, joy and excitement overwhelming, and he felt he might cum from the way Sophie ground her groin into him. He broke their kiss and whispered, "I, ah, have a condom in my bag. It's back at the house though."

Sophie smiled in the dark and shook her head, then lifted herself and pulled his pants down past his thighs, his bare bum feeling the cool sand beneath, and his cock springing large and free. She took him gently in her hands and they both noticeably swallowed with nerves. Acutely aware of the sensations as she stroked him gently from base to tip, his nerve endings fired from her touch, causing a pleasure shiver to ripple through him.

"Gee, Soph," he whispered. "Holy shit, this is amazing. I think I'll cum if you keep this up though."

Again she smiled and shook her head, letting his cock go. "Not yet."

"I'll quickly go get the condom."

"No need."

"Oh," he said, trying not to sound disappointed. "If you don't want to have sex, that's okay. We can just muck about like this."

"Having sex with you is all I want to do right now," Sophie replied, looking Duncan in the eye while she began to lift her hoodie and singlet as one, exposing her body to him in the dark, her tear-drop breast curves delicious, even if only barely perceptible. "Mum made me get a hormone implant in case I began having sex. Feel it in my arm here. You know how she worries about everything. But don't you worry, because like I told you, I haven't taken advantage of it...because I've only ever wanted you."

Horny as hell and deeply in love, Duncan smiled, caressing his hand up Sophie's body, feeling the bump of the implant under her smooth inner-arm skin, then swirling down to touch her tit with his palm, appreciating the juxtaposition of their firm-but-softness under his fingers, lightly squeezing her breast, so unlike the rest of her hard tight-muscled body. He caressed her hardened nipples with his thumbs and she exhaled loudly while he whispered, "I've only ever wanted you too, so take advantage of me now."

Still moaning from his sensuous touch, she whisper-breathed, "God, Dunc, about time you made a move because I've wanted you so badly and we're finally gonna happen."

Reaching down, she removed her tracksuit pants while still straddling him, and he removed his flannel shirt, dropping it on the sand. Stroking his fingertips down to her muscular stomach, he explored the contours of her tight skin over firm abs, caressing her intimately with his touch, then swirling along the tops of her thighs, then inner thighs, lightly across to her sex, tenderly feeling her vulva, tentatively learning how to touch her from the way she breathed and moved in response.

"You shave?" he asked in a whisper.

She held her face in front of his, their eyes locked together in the low light, and she whispered back, "I did, in case I met some lovely fella this weekend and wanted to fuck him. Pickings are thin around here so I guess you'll do."

"I'm pick of the bunch on this beach tonight." He grinned, fingers feeling around her opening, her lips there oozing wetness.

"You're the pick of the entire Milky Way," she whispered back, then kissed him passionately, pushing her crotch against his fingers with encouragement. "Feel me, if you dare."

He'd never felt a vagina before, inside or out, his fingers running over her swollen labia, gently up and down her slit, parting her. Surprisingly he found it effortlessly easy to slip two fingers into her, finding her hole, his digit's passage aided by the amount of fluid she was generating.

"I'm feeling your insides, Soph," he whispered in amazement, and he wiggled his fingers around her slippery inner passageway, touching her slick mucose vaginal walls, marvelling at the slippery and sexy experience of touching Sophie with such special intimacy.

"Ohh, my, Dunc," Sophie moaned again. "You sure are."

"Does this feel nice?" he asked, amazed she allowed him to digitally penetrate her and wanting her to enjoy his touch.

"It's not bad. Maybe rub my clit as well."

"Um, I know where it is, but let me know how I'm doing."

"Will do," she said with a smile, then let out a gasping sigh and moved with a jolt when Duncan found her little fleshy nub with his thumb, his two fingers still inside her. "You found it first go."

"Is it good?"

"You're doing great," she smiled. "Maybe add some of my wetness from below to lubricate my clit."

"Sorry," he said, taking his dripping fingers from her canal and wiping her juice over her upper folds and pleasure-nub.

"You're great," she sighed at his touch, then again as his fingers re-entered her. "I don't expect you to be an expert on our first time you know, but you're doing fantastic."

"I want to blow your mind."

"You do, Dunc, so relax." And she moan-sighed again.

They smiled together, his fingers rubbing her slowly, both outside and in, making her gasp with enjoyment. Locking eyes in the dark, the blanket slipping down them, and every now and then when he'd lose her pleasure button, she'd reach down without speaking a word to gently reposition his thumb.

Duncan looked into Sophie's eyes, feeling her move as she hovered over him, his fingers touching her intimately, and he noted the changes in her breathing as he became increasingly proficient at pleasuring her.

He was also very conscious of how hard his cock was; solid and stretching at its skin, ready for her, dripping precum from the hole in his engorged tip. Occasionally she rubbed against him there, causing a pleasure surge to shoot through him, and he squeezed the muscles in his buttocks and groin, attempting to stem his rising flow.

Excited, nervous, and with his heart pumping hard, the deep feeling of love and affection he felt for Sophie managed to check some of the animal lust threatening to take over. This wasn't only about losing their virginities, but more about sharing their bodies in pleasure and passion, and connecting their hearts and souls in love.

He noted how Sophie was breathing now, panting through her mouth, and she was moaning too. Still straddling him, her knees in the sand near his hips, she'd squatted lower now, her thigh and groin bumping into his cock with increasing frequency. Reaching down, she took his hand and gently pulled it away from her, his fingers slipping from her body and dripping with her wetness.

"Sorry," he said, not sure why she'd stopped him.

"Shhh," she cooed, letting his juice-covered hand go, and he rested it on her waist. Kissing him gently, her hair draped down over their heads like a curtain, she said, "Relax, my love. I want you to feel me, nice and slow."

Duncan nodded, completely fascinated and perfectly horny, watching Sophie in the moonlight as she first pulled the blanket back around her shoulders to protect against the cool air, then gently took his penis in her fingers. He gripped her waist when she looked into his eyes and began manoeuvring herself onto him, her vaginal lips resting wet on the tip of Duncan's engorged cock, and she rubbed herself gently against him there.

Her moisture dribbled over him, coating his cock-head, mixing with his pre-cum, electric feelings tickling between them. Duncan looked deep into Sophie's eyes, which reflected the moonlight, and they smiled at one another, both beginning to grin.

Holding him in place with delicate fingers, she rubbed her clit ever so gently against the head of his hardness, her wet slit lightly kissing against the underside of his shaft, and again he could feel how slippery she was, soaking him with her pussy juice and the sensual feelings of sex and love. Experiencing true intimacy with Sophie, the only person he'd felt romantic love for, caused his beating heart to circulate his raging hormones around his body, his emotions for her growing a trillion-fold by the second.

"I've imagined this moment, many, many times." Sophie's voice was barely a breathy whisper and she pushed her mouth to his, kissing him with gentle, slow passion, her lips opening slightly, their tongues writhing together, while she positioned herself slightly forward, his cock now slipping so easily inside her, the feeling phenomenal, and she sank onto him in a single slow movement, the sensations beautiful, both releasing a slight gasp between their kissing lips, her body embracing his, their union wonderfully intimate.

Mid-kiss, Sophie gasped again and Duncan felt her groin-skin nudge against his own, and they lost balance; him toppling back and she over him where her hands landed in the sand beside his head, breaking her fall.

She gasped again and he grunted, knowing smiles lingering on lips while they stared into one another's eyes, cocooned in the blanket, warm skin on warm skin, both lovers beginning to laugh. They laughed because knew they were one; physically, emotionally, spiritually, with his cock resting as far as possible inside her, where she absorbed him, their souls weaving tightly together on the deepest level imaginable.

Coupling under millions of stars, their hearts pumped adrenaline and love around their united bodies, Duncan feeling Sophie over him, her breasts on his chest, and now her snug, wet pussy slowly moved up and down his hard length. Sophie felt Duncan's response, his hips pressing his cock-shaft up against her insides, touching one another with the deepest possible intimacy imaginable, with love and pleasure.

Brand new at loving and the incredible pleasure sensations surging between them, they took things slow. Again Duncan clenched the muscles in his bum and groin to keep his building orgasm at bay.

Kissing lovingly, passionately, slowly, their tongues moving together, penetrating one another's mouths, and Duncan grasped at Sophie's skin, squeezing her lovely tit with excitement, roughly fondling her hardened nipples while an involuntary growl escaped his lips.

"Ouch," she whispered. "Softer, please."

"Sorry," he replied, lessening the pressure on her breast, all the while his cock caressed her insides, slowly and intimately, deeply together.

"That's okay, my love," Sophie said with a grin, her hand now on Duncan's firm pectoral and squeezing roughly like he'd done to her.

He shook his head with a sly smile, getting the message and caressing her tit gently now, massaging her there, fingers lightly kneading, squeezing softly, while he slowly pushed his buttocks up, thrusting his fat cock hard against her inner pleasure zone. Sophie responded, pushing herself down onto him, attempting to envelope Duncan deeper and deeper with each of their slow thrusts, gasping when they squeezed together.

Duncan slid his hands around her body, under the blanket at her back, feeling her wonderfully smooth bare skin, warm against his palms and fingers, splaying them to maximise skin-on-skin contact, pulling her against him, her body pushing him into the sand.

Despite the slowness of their loving, Duncan was well aware of the powerful force building as a tingling in his toes, legs, stomach, groin and cock, and he knew clenching his muscles wasn't going to keep his orgasm from releasing much longer.

Sophie's breathing grew harder too, and she pulled her lips from his, burying her head deep into the crook of his neck, pushing her lips firmly down onto his skin there, all the while gasping quickly and she cried an involuntary squeal. Suddenly she held onto him in a fearsome grip, her body ridged against his, pulling every ounce of him up into her with the tightest embrace.

"Are you okay?" Duncan whispered into her ear as Sophie squeezed him with all her might.

"Yes," she panted. "You're giving me the most fucking amazing orgasm I could ever imagine possible. I love you so much!" She whimpered a moan, directly into his ear, and he could feel her body trembling tightly against his, her cunt twitching and pulling around his cock. The sensation and knowledge Sophie was truly pleasured helped induce his own pleasure growth to the point of no return.

"I love you," Duncan gasped, pushing his buttocks up, his cock thrusting within her throbbing passage, the tingles consuming his body, surging to his waist and cock, concentrating at the point where he and Sophie were so intimately joined, cementing their new bond, Duncan unloading streams of his sticky semen deep into Sophie, their bodies pulsating together in love and passion, his cock throbbing and pumping against her insides, sharing and mixing their pleasure fluids, squirt after squirt after squirt until he was drained.

Sophie raised her face to Duncan's and kissed him hard on the mouth, still trembling and pulling him tight, and when they finally broke their kiss, she began to relax, and breathily she whispered, "Oh, Dunc, I love you so dearly."

"I'm glad we cleared that up, Soph," he chuckled, regaining his composure from experiencing the most wonderful and loving experience of his life. "I love you more than anything else in the entire world."

She smiled at him. "There's no one else I'd rather be with than you. Forever!"

They held each other, connected in love, relaxing after their exertion, hard breaths matching the rumble from the surf in the otherwise silent early morning hour. Eventually Sophie lifted herself off Duncan's still-hard cock, their love fluids running together, seeping from her and down his length, further matting his sticky pubic hair.

She giggled. "You filled me up with so much cum. Lucky for my implant, otherwise I'm sure we'd have made a baby just now."

They both giggled, pulling their clothes on, then put some more timber on the dying fire and cuddled into each other under the old blanket.

He whispered, "Do you reckon you can handle doing this with me every night?"

Sophie smirked, holding in a laugh. "Nah. Probably have to do it twice each night."

"Let's not put a limit on our loving. Wanna go again?"

"Yeah, of course. Those fucking orgasms you gave me were intense! Way better than when I play with myself. But I am pretty buggered right now though so maybe in the morning."

"I love you, Soph."

"I love you too, Dunc. Spent all me time looking forward to every holiday with your family. I've always loved you."

"You shoulda said something."

"I didn't know how interested you were." She giggled and snuggled further into him, adding, "So you shoulda said something, chicken shit."

"Damn straight I was chicken. If you'd said no I'd have died."

"Pfft. You don't win the girl by keeping your mouth shut."

"But I did win the girl, ay."

"Only cos I totally lured you out here to jump your bones."

Duncan smiled in the dark, the moon well below the dune vegetation now, and he pulled Sophie in close. "I've always loved you, Soph."

"I've only ever wanted to be with you."

"I'm glad we are each other's firsts."

"First and last, if you'd like, Duncan Ross. You've touched me in places no one has ever touched me before. Places in me where only you've known and are only for you. You have my key, and I'm not only talking about the key to my vag either." She squeezed him with all her love and he felt it.

"You've always had the key to my heart. If only you'd used it."

"I just did," she giggled. "Think you can handle me?"

"I think I can handle you, Soph. We'll make it work, because you're the only person I want to be with." After a moment of silence, Duncan spoke in a hesitant tone. "I guess, um, we're gonna have to work out how to do this though?"

She grinned. "You already seemed to know a thing or two about how to do this. You knew how to touch those special places of mine. Sure you've never done it before?"

"Nah, you're definitely my one and only. It's not rocket science you know. I've seen a couple of pornos and read books. Even medical texts. Seems pretty simple; the male sticks his penis in the female's vagina and all that, then a bit of pumping in and out, doing whatever comes natural."

She laughed. "Wow, you are a certified genius. I can tell you're gonna amaze them at med school with your superior knowledge and understanding of human biology."

"Yeah, well, I always felt I'd be a natural when it comes to sex," he said with a laugh, causing Sophie to snort. "Anyway, by do this, I meant we need to work out our relationship."

Sophie laughed again. "Jesus, Dunc, we've hardly begun and you already sound like you need relationship counselling. You really are a dag."

"Yeah, well, takes one to know one."

She squeezed him. "Even if you are a dag, you're my dag."

"Yours forever," Duncan whispered, taking Sophie's hand under the blanket and they pushed their bodies tightly together, sharing warmth and whispering their love for one another several times. Too tired, and probably too sandy by now for another round of love making, they soon fell asleep while the stars of the Milky Way twinkled upon them.

~0~

Even though it was well past the hour, sunrise didn't wake Sophie and Duncan; it was Daniella walking down onto the beach with a mug of tea cradled in her hands.

"There you are!" she cried out, provoking two groggy, sandy heads to peak up at her from the blanket. "Didn't notice you were missing till me second cuppa! Make sure the fire is out proper when you leave, like I asked yas last evening."