Under the Sheets Pt. 01

Story Info
When a cruise goes wrong, or right. Depends on how you look.
3.6k words
3.9
3.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ty! Don't worry, I'm coming!" Frank yells as he runs into the cave.

"Help!" Ty yells, getting dragged further into the cave by the current. "Ahhhh!" Ty shouts, falling down a waterfall. Frank stops at the edge as he searches for Ty desperately. Ty's head pops out of the water below.

"I gotcha buddy!" Frank yells out for him. He snaps the Spearhead off his Spear and holds it in his mouth. Frank backs up from the edge before diving in. He breaks through surface, the cold water hitting him like a frieght train. Frank emerged from the water gasping. He looks around to see where Ty went.

"Frank!" Ty's voice echoes from one of the tunnels that the stream is rushing through.

"Ty!" Frank yells back. He starts vigorously swimming to save his friend.

"Aaaaah!" Frank hears Ty yell.

"I'm coming, Ty!" Frank shouts. After a while, it goes silent, with the only noise being the water splashing while Frank swims.

"Ahaa." Frank hears. "Don't stop." Frank hears Ty say.

"I'm not stopping! Don't worry!" Frank shouts. He gets to a ledge and pulls himself out of the water. He grabs the Spearhead out of his mouth and grips it tightly. Frank slowly shimmies along the ledge until he gets to an opening and hears Ty and the sound of slurping. He steels himself to face whatever creature is on Ty. "Haaaaa, huh?!" Frank yells in confusion. It was then Frank realized something. Ty wasn't yelling for help, he was...moaning. 

A few days ago. 

"Quick, get to the lifeboats!" Frank tells Ty, running on the deck. The sea was unforgiving that day and they were caught in a storm. It was tearing the ship they were on apart. They hopped in a lifeboat and lowered it. "Start rowing! The ship could blow at any second!" Frank shouts, handing Ty a paddle.

"This is the worst brocation we've ever got on!" Ty yells. They start rowing with terror. They got at least 20 yards away from the ship before it exploded, sending a large Shockwave toward them. "Aaah!" They both yelled as their boat capsized. 

Multiple hours passed before Frank woke up on the shore. Sand covered his face as he coughed up water. He looks around for Ty and starts to panic. "Ty! Ty, where are you?!" Frank shouts, hoping for a response. Frank soon spots Ty laying face first in the sand, with his butt in the air. Frank walks over to Ty and tries to wake him up. "Ty! Wake up!" Frank says, shaking him.

"Hmmm, five more minutes," Ty mumbled, his face still in the sand.

"Ty, get up!" Frank yells, kicking Ty.

"Ow! Alright alright fine." Ty mumbled getting up. He looks around and sees the island they're on before looking back to the ocean. A face of terror forms on his face. "Oh god, we're stuck here! What are we going to do! Aaaah! We're going to die!" Ty screams, running around in a panic. He soon stops to catch his breath.

"You good dude?" Frank asks.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good. I think I got it out of my system." Ty says, breathing heavily. Ty opens his mouth to say something but instead starts screaming again in panic. 

After a while, they begin to explore the island for resources. "Ok so here the plan. We should make a place to sleep that way were safe and then we should try to make an SOS signal." Frank explains as they walked.

"Alright then. You get wood, and I'll look around for something to eat. I'm starving." Ty says. Some time passes and they made a small hut and some tools. "Hey, Frank look what I made." Ty says showing off a sharpened rock.

"Woah! Where did you get that?" Frank asks, impressed. "I made it. Should do a lot better at stabbing stuff then a pointy stick." Ty announces with pride, tying it to a stick.

"Tomorrow, I want to map the area, want to join me?" Frank asks. "Sure, beats trying to catch fish. The slippery bastards." Ty grumbles. 

The next day, they walk around the beach to see what is there. They come up upon a rocky cove with a cave. "Man, this place is spooky." Ty said, looking into the cave.

"Yeah, be careful. The tide might come crashing through here." Frank says looking around.

"Come on, how bad can the tide beee!" Ty shouts, being carried into the cave by the current and dropping his Spear.

"Ty! Don't worry, I'm coming!" Frank yells as he runs into the cave, grabbing Ty's Spear.

"Help!" Ty yells, getting dragged further into the cave by the current. "Ahhhh!" Ty shouts, falling down a waterfall. He plunges about 13 feet until he splashes into the water. Ty comes to the surface gasping for air.

"I gotcha buddy!" Frank yells from the edge of the waterfall. Ty starts drifting off into a tunnel.

"Frank!" Ty yells, trying to keep his head above the raging water. His arms and legs start to get tired as he starts drowning. 

Suddenly he feels something grab him by the leg and start dragging him. "Aaaaaah!" Ty yells. It continues to drag him until a pocket carved out of the rocky walls appears. It throws him onto the platform. "Ah!" Ty yelps, crawling on his back to get away from the edge. Suddenly he sees blue hair and eyes peek up at him from the edge. "Huh?" Ty says, with curiosity. It gets frightened by this and ducks down. "Hey, Hey. It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you." Ty said softly. It peeks up again and pulls its head all the way up, revealing a beautiful woman. She pulled herself out of the water to reveal the rest of her body. She had medium-sized breasts and a fish tail. She was a mermaid. 

"Wow. Your gorgeous." Ty blushes as he says that. A bulge appears on pants which she notices. She gets closer to him and puts her hands on his waist. She slowly slides his shorts off, allowing his erection to spring out. "Whoa, what are you doing?" Ty asks. She eyes his dick and then looks at Ty. She lowers her head toward his member and just stares at it. She wraps her lips around his dick causing it to twitch. "Oh fuck." Ty whispers as she starts bobbin her head on his dick. She licks his tip and all the way down his shaft. "Ahaa." He moaned. She continues to suck on his dick, going all the way down. "Ah, don't stop." Ty said putting his hand on her head, increasing her steady rhythm.

She continually bobbed her head, when all a sudden Frank came around the corner yelling. "Haaaa, huh?" Frank said looking confused.

"Frank?" Ty says in disbelief. She stopped and looked at Frank. Her expression turned to one of fear as she saw the Spearhead in his hand. She squeaked and immediately jumped back into the water and swam off. "Wait, no, come back!" Ty shouts. He turns to Frank with a sour face. "What the heck is wrong with you, dude. You scared her off!" Ty says, upset.

"How was I supposed to know that you were getting some. Who was that anyway?" Frank asks.

"A mermaid." Ty responds.

"Wait, mermaids are real?" Frank said, confused.

"Apparently, and she was probably the only one we'll ever see." Ty said agitatedly.

"Sorry, sorry geez. So how do we get out of here." Frank says.

"We can probably go the way she went. It may lead to an exit." Ty says, getting up. The begin shimmy along the ledge heading in the direction she went. "Soooo, are you going to pull up your pants?" Frank asks.

"Oh, right." Ty says, pulling up his shorts. 

They exit the cave to see a beautiful part of the island. "Woow." They say in unison. They walk out the side and get to the ground. "Hey look, coconuts!" Ty exclaims. Ty runs up to the tree and starts climbing it.

"I don't think you can do that." Frank states.

"Oh yeah, and who's gonna stop me?" Ty says, pulling on a coconut. Only it wouldn't budge. He grunts trying to pull it off.

"It's not ripe yet, Ty. It's not coming off." Frank says.

"Oh, yes...it...will." Ty strains. It suddenly pops off and hits Frank in the head.

"Ow!" Frank yells, falling over.

"Sorry. Wow wow ah!" Ty shouts as he falls, landing on Frank.

"Ow, you...dumbass." Frank says, passing out. Ty passes out as well and they lay there. 

She stares at them with curiosity. She moves closer to Ty's face and pokes it slightly. She tries waking him up, unsuccessfully. She suddenly gets an idea. She inhales air and blows it into his mouth. It doesn't seem to work so she tries again. While their lips interlock, Ty wakes up to a surprising sight. She notices he is awake and smiles. "Hey," Ty says. He gets off of Frank who is still passed out. "Hmm, I'm realizing that I haven't gotten your name," Ty says. She just looks at him silently. "You don't talk, do you? Guess I'll have to give you a name. I'll call you...Sheila." Ty says, pointing at her.

Sheila looks at his finger and down to her. "S..ss..shh" Sheila pronounces.

"Hmm?" Ty grunts.

"Shhe...sheila. Sheila." Sheila says, smiling. Ty's face sparkled when she said that.

"That's right! You're Sheila." Ty exclaims.

"Sheila!" Sheila exclaims.

"Good, and I'm Ty. T-i-e-y." Ty says pointing at himself.

"T..tt..ty. Ty!" Sheila pronounced.

"Great! You did a good job!" Ty exclaims while hugging Sheila. Sheila smiles warmly in their embrace. "Hey, Sheila. Wanna go for a swim?" Ty said, pointing to the water. Sheila looks over at the small lake and nods. Sheila crawls into the water as Ty takes his shirt off. He wads into the water and swims to the center of the lake. Sheila's head pops out of the water next to his as they play in the water. 

Sheila looks at Ty intimately. Ty looks at her face and blushes. She suddenly gets an idea. Sheila grabs Ty by the hand as she starts swimming down. Ty takes a deep breath before his head is submerged. They swim further down in the lake until they come up upon an entrance of an underwater cave, traveling through the water filled tunnels. They arrive in a large enclosed space as Sheila let's go of Ty's hand and goes to some rocky podiums with old objects on them.

She brings him an old gramophone to look at. 'Wow, how long has she been here? Oh, fuck!' Ty thinks, dropping the gramophone and clutching his throat realizing he is running out of breath. He looks around and spots an air pocket at the very top of the room. Ty desperately starts swimming up. He's only halfway up when his vision starts fading. In a last-ditch effort to make it up, he sticks his hand out to try to reach. Finally, the air escapes his lungs as he drowns. Sheila swims up to him and tries to shake him awake.

She starts panicking as she thinks about what to do. Sheila looks up at the air pocket and back at Ty, swimming up to it. She takes a big gulp of air as she swims back to Ty. Sheila grabs Ty's head as she blows air into his mouth. Alternating between getting air and giving it to Ty. Sheila blows the last amount of air into him as he slants open his eyes. Sheila smiles at him with glad eyes. He jerks before swimming back to the air pocket. Ty hyperventilates as he breaths heavily, coughing up water. Sheila comes up to him and hugs him tightly. He could feel her heart racing and hear her sniffling. "Hey, it's ok. I'm ok." Ty says softly, stroking her hair slowly. They exit the cave and go back to Frank. "Hey, Frank. Are you awake yet?" Ty asks, he remains unresponsive.

"Frank? Frank?!" Ty shouts running to him. "Come on, dude. This isn't funny, wake up." Ty says panicked. He spots the coconut that fell. "He must have a concussion. Man, what do I do?" Ty says, still panicking. Sheila looks at Ty's face and stares down at Frank. She puts her hands on the sides of his neck. Sheila closes her eyes as she seems to concentrate. The palms of her hands start glowing a light blue. "Woah." Ty says, staring at her in wonder. The light disappears as she pulls her hands away. Ty snaps out of his stare and props Frank against a tree. "Frank, wake up!" Ty said, shaking him.

Frank groans as he rubs his neck. "What, what happened?" He asked, groggy.

"Oh, thank God." Ty says relieved.

"Huh?" Frank says, looking at Sheila. She gets frightened and hides behind Ty.

"It's ok, Sheila. He won't hurt you." Ty comforted Sheila. She peeked her head from behind Ty and looked at Frank.

"Wow. Umm, Hi." Frank says.

"H..hh...hii." Sheila pronounces.

"Hey, you got another one. Great job!" Ty congratulates her, patting her head. Sheila smiles sweetly and closes her eyes. "She is incredible. She healed you with her hands." Ty said excitingly.

Frank turns his head to see the coconut on the ground. "Hmmm. Hey, wanna set up shop here? It seems a lot easier than staying at the beach." Frank says.

"Yeah, let's just go get our stuff from the beach." Ty says, getting up. They start walking off before Ty stops to look back at Sheila still by the tree. "Oh, right. Guess you can't walk, huh." Ty says, walking back to Sheila.

Ty catches up with Frank with Sheila in his arms. "Where did you go?" Frank asks, turning around.

"We forgot someone," Ty responds, lifting Sheila slightly.

"Oh, right," Frank says. 

A few weeks later. 

"Now, you try," Ty says, pointing to Sheila.

"I w-would like t-to b-buy a s-sh-hell." Sheila stutters.

"You know, you're getting better at this every day," Ty says.

"T-thanks," Sheila says.

Frank is further in the densely packed tropical forest, chopping off coconuts and picking fruit. Holding onto the tree, he slices the stalk that connects the coconut to the tree. He takes it off and slides down from the tree, putting the coconut in a basket. Frank walks over to the next tree and sets down the basket. He climbs up the tree before spotting a perfectly ripe Mango hanging off a thin branch. "Come to papa." He says. He grabs the branch and hangs off it. He shimmies his hands along the branch until he reaches the ripe, rich fruit. Frank yanks it into his hand and admires it. "Gotcha!" Frank says, in pride. He suddenly hears a snap as the branch gives way, sending him plummeting down to the earth. Looking down, he sees a rock in the path to his groin. "Aaaaaah!" Frank's yell echoes out as he hits the rock. 

Frank returns to Ty and Sheila holding his hand over his crotch. "Hey, dude. Are you good? We heard you yelling." Ty asks.

"Hmmm" Frank groans in pain.

"Oooooh, you got hit there. Eeee. You want me to get them?" Ty asks, wincing at Frank's pain. Frank sits down, nodding. "Okay. Sheila, you're getting really good. Just keep practicing and you can learn English, easily." Ty says, getting Frank's basket.

"Thanks, I w-will," Sheila says. With that Ty treks off, leaving Frank and Sheila by themselves. 

Sheila crawls over to Frank, who is groaning in pain. "Are you o-ok?" Sheila says.

"Yeah. I'm fine. It's just...pain." Frank says.

"I think I can help," She says getting closer.

"Really?" Frank asks, unnerved by Sheila's proximity. Sheila nods and grabs his pants, slowly pulling them down along with his underwear. She cups her hand over his bruised penis. A light blue light is emitted by her hand indicating she was healing him. The bruises on his dick slowly fade away as Frank watched in amazement. He's seen her do this kind of thing before so it's not new. But it still fascinates him whenever she does it.

"There you g-go, all h-healed." Sheila stuttered, rubbing his dick.

"Thank you," Frank thanked her, glancing at her tits covered by the loose fabric. His dick throbs as it gets erect in her hand.

"Well, it seems you're e-excited," Sheila says, blushing. She started stroking him slowly. He grunts, but this time in pleasure. Sheila brings her head close to his dick and rubs it into her cheek. "It feels so s-smooth. I can only i-imagine what it tastes like." She says sticking her tongue out. She starts licking his tip and his shaft. A bead of pre-cum came out of his tip as she licks it up. "Hmmm, so sweet." Sheila moans. She puts her lips around the tip of his twitching dick while stroking him.

"Jeez, that feels good." Frank moaned. Sheila began to bob her head sucking in more of his dick, stroking him when her head is at his tip. "AAH, keep going," Frank begged, caught up in the feeling. Sheila released his hardened cock with a pop.

"You must still be aching. Here, let me soothe it." She says, pulling the cloth down off her boobs. She put his dick in between her tits as she massaged it. Her tits were so smooth and soft that his dick just slid right through them.

"Hmmm" He moaned, extending his arms to rest on her neck. He brushed by fleshy flaps, invoking a twitch from Sheila. Noticing her reaction, he looks at her neck to see her gills.

"Uhh, please be g-gentle. They're sensitive." She groans. He slides his fingers over her gills as she squirms in his lap. Her gills flare allowing a finger to slip into her gill, sending a shock down her body. "Aaaah!" Sheila moans, shaking. Her gills wrap around Frank's finger as he slides his finger in and out of her gill. Her scaly tail starts to slap the ground in excitement, pleasure surging through her body. "Oh god. Oooh...yes. Eeee, oooh..." She moans, panting as Frank slides his finger in and out of her gills. He slips his middle finger in a bit, pushing it in further and making it move deeper. Her breathing becomes shaky as she shutters. Frank thought that the face she was making was cute. He began thrusting his hips into her breasts, which felt warm. "Just like t-that, keep going!" She moans.

She moaned and convulsed as sounds of water squirting were made. Frank looked down a little further from her waist to see a small slit in her tail, wet and shaking. "What's this?" Frank asks, lowering his hand toward the slit. As he rubbed it, her breathing increased.

"Mmmm...that's my...personal area...Aaah," Sheila moaned. Frank was surprised, he knew that mermaids were close to people but he didn't think that their reproductive organs would be in the same area. "Do you want me to use it?" Sheila asks, shaking slightly. He nods and she props herself against him so her fish puss is right above his raging dick. She slowly pushes down causing his tip to slip in. She groans as she continues to push down, her face wincing in pain. She finally forces it in, sticking her tongue out and breathing hard. "It's i-in. Oh, God." She grunts, shaking.

It felt so tight inside of her that Frank thought that she must have been a virgin. "Are you ok, Sheila? Can you continue?" Frank asks in concern. She nods her head silently before sliding up and down his dick. She went slowly, her heart beating wildly in her chest. Frank continued to stroke her, but he continued to make noise at every bump.

"Yes! Mmmm!" She yelled. Her gills flapped as her speed picked up. "Aah! It feels better," she states. Frank began to buck his hip, driving his dick further into her. They were both going at a very decent speed now. Her tail began smacking the ground in excitement as they fucked. She looked at Frank's expression, which was full of shock and admiration. "Oh...ah...get ready...for me to cum," Sheila moans. As her body began to tense, Frank grabbed her by the waist and thrust in hard. Her pussy tightened around his dick.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Frank cries, thrusting in one last time. Sheila throws her head back, yelling in pleasure as she cums on his dick. Frank grunts and gasps, dumping his load into her pussy. They both relax, Sheila, falling to rest her head on his shoulder.

They're breathing heavily when Ty comes back. "Hey, guys. You wouldn't believe what I-Woah." Ty says, realizing what they did. "Umm, you know what, I think I dropped the ax back there. I'm...I'm just gonna go get that." He says, slowly backing away. Sheila and Frank look at each other before chuckling. She slowly gets off of him, his dick sliding out of her.

She lays right next to Frank and looks at him. "T-thank you for allowing me to feel this way," She says.

"It's no biggie, I enjoyed myself." He replied, smiling.

Ty slowly approaches them with a slightly disgusted face. "You guys done?" He asks.

"Yes, ya big baby," Frank says, sitting up.

"Ok good. Jesus, dude! Pull up your goddamn pants!" Ty yells.

Frank looks down and realizes his dick is still out. "Sorry, hehe," Frank chuckles. Ty brings the basket over to them and sits down. They all start eating some fruit while talking. Who knows what they'll do from here?

12