Under the Table

Story Info
Staying Silent under the Table.
1.1k words
4.11
7.2k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work as a office administrator for a budding tech company downtown and have to dress up fancy for work everyday and go to the office. It's nice to come home to my boyfriend everyday but I am extremely jealous as he works mostly from home.

Xander had recently started working at home after switching careers last month into sales. He doesn't really have a background for it but honey, he could sell water to fish.

When he's not out making connections, he's at home in meetings. I've never seen him in action but I can only imagine they're a snoozefest.

Monday through Friday the same thing for both of us. Wake up, get ready for work, do the job, spend our evenings together. It was starting to become a bit monotonous.... Not between us. But the day to day.... We were still very much red hot about each other.

One Tuesday, I just didn't feel like going to work after I already left the house.

In the interest of safety I drove with my driving slippers on in the car but brought with be my stilettoes.

My boss always appreciates me wearing them around. He says it "boosts morale."

Who's morale? I am certain it's not Stacy... My slightly prudish but closest co-worker. It's a male-dominated industry. Not Hard to put two and two together. The men like it.

I am also wearing a white button up blouse and pencil skirt that might just be a bit too short for the office. Complete with a deep slit up the back hem. I like the attention at garners. It's all pulled together with fishnet stockings.

This outfit might be cliche for someone in my profession but I know what I like.

I pull back into the driveway of our house and see my loves truck still there.

I exit the car with my slippers still on, wondering if I can sneak in the house without him knowing. Maybe

I can listen in on a Zoom call he has.

I walk around and let myself through the back door. Careful not to make much noise.

I spot him on the other side of the dining room focused on the screen. He must be on camera today as he has a button-up shirt on. He hasn't noticed me yet.

I hike up my skirt as to not crease it, get down on all fours and scurry underneath the table.

I rest my butt on my heels and smile at the sight in front of me. Xander's only wearing underwear on his lower half.

I feel so naughty being under here, staring at muscular body. Listening to the drone of the chat. I wonder what I want to do next.

After studying him and listening in for a few minutes, he starts rubbing his thigh and abdomen. This is how I know he liked to 'warm himself up!

Slowly I started to see his jiggly cock tent up in his boxers.

This must have been one incredibly boring meeting. But the last thing that I was right now was incredibly bored.

He continues to rub his abdomen lower and lower. He was definitely teasing himself. In turn this was teasing me.

As I sat there watching Xander move his hands over everything but his torso and cock I was becoming incredibly turned on. Not knowing how I would surprise him by my presence while still lurking underneath the table. I figured maybe it was a good time to play along with him.

After all I didn't want to disrupt his call by startling him. Certainly wrapping my hands or my lips around his cock would cause him to jump.

I adjusted myself under the table and further hiked my skirt up around my hips. I unbuttoned my shirt which uncovered my tits... perfectly inside my lacy pink, see-through bra.

Now I sat on my bottom. Widening my legs exposed the intentional and purposeful slit in my stockings right at my pussy. I joined Xander in rubbing my thighs and tummy as well Occasionally tracing up to the fabric over my nipples.

Xander suddenly shifted in his seat, and I heard him clear his throat. I then watched his hand move into his boxers and pull out his cock. He must have used his other hand to tilt the video screen upwards slightly. He has a massive cock. No doubt it might have been caught on camera had he not adjusted it.

I then find myself circling my growing wetness just as Xander began to stroke his cock.

He was being so naughty. It was such a turn on. He's just trying to keep focused on the meeting by entertaining himself.

All I can see is the length of his penis. The head is sticking straight up over the tables edge. I bet it's covered in his precum.

I tried to silently slide my finger up and down my lips. But I am so wet so it's making gushy sounds with my motion. Being in this position is so risque.

After a few long minutes, I notice Xander's other hand creeping below the table. He grabbed his balls with one and continued to pull on his shaft with the other. His fondling is making a rhythmic pulsing sound. Hopefully that's not coming through on the audio.

I start to roll my hips into my hand circling my clit. It's hard to stifle my moans. My breathing is becoming shallower. I was enjoying my voyeur a little too much.

Suddenly Xander says "Sorry gentleman. I'll be right back, nature calls." I then hear him shutting the laptop lid yet he stays seated in the dining room chair. Pumping on himself faster and faster now.

After a few seconds he lets out a breathy groan and continues to pump on his stick.

He tenses up and points his cock in my direction as if it knew I was here.

I slipped my middle finger into my hole, knowing what was to come.

Xander keeps rubbing his rigid cock then suddenly he is shooting hot strings of cum all over me while I feverishly continue fingering myself. Pushing some of his juice inside of me no doubt. String after string covers me from my nipples to gash.

Lost in the moment, I let out a gasp when I find Xander making eye contact with me. He was now peaking at me under the table. He looks me up and down and then grins as he sees his cum all over my pussy as my fingers continue dipping inside.

I let out an innocent sound. I've just been caught!

Hmm, I wonder when he found out I was down here.