Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bkwa15
bkwa15
55 Followers

Deidre's head was level with his crotch and she could see the large bulge that said he wasn't lying. He noticed her staring and grinned. "Is my slave eager for my cock? Very well, you may take it out and use your mouth to give me pleasure." He watched her expectantly. Deidre's heart actually rose a bit. A blow job. Maybe all he wanted was a blow job. It would still be degrading but she could live with that. All she had to do was satisfy him so much that he would count the evening a success. In her experience, once a man had come the night was over. This might not be nearly as hard as she thought. Her heart was still racing but she reached up for his belt. Undoing the belt and slowly unzipping the pants she kept her eyes locked with his. Slave. She repeated it, "I am a slave." And then she looked down. He was wearing briefs and his cock was fully erect. She could see the tip of it poking past the waistband. She took one hand and ran it up the shaft of his cock, feeling his hardness through the cotton. His hips raised a bit and pressed into her hand. Her master was horny.

She peeled off his shorts and eyed his cock. It wasn't the largest she had seen but it was very nicely shaped. Slowly she reached out and ran one finger down the shaft hearing his groan. She pulled herself closer and brushed her cheek against his manhood, feeling it pulse with excitement. She extended her tongue and lightly licked him from the base right to the tip. She repeated this a few times, tasting him, feeling his smoothness and firmness. Then there was a touch at the back of her head. Tom wanted more. One hand grasped his cock and brought it to her lips. She opened her mouth and closed it over the tip, swirling her tongue over and around him. He groaned and she felt the pressure on her head increase and she opened her mouth and took him in as deep as she could, keeping the pressure tight on his dick as she bobbed her head up and down. Her other hand cupped and stroked his balls. His hand on her head guided the tempo and his hips drove his cock deep into her mouth. She looked up and he had his eyes closed, a look of ecstasy on his face. He was groaning, and she realized that she too was becoming increasingly aroused. That was rather embarrassing, she shouldn't be getting wet by sucking a stranger's dick. She realized she wasn't aroused by sucking a stranger's dick, she was aroused by pleasing her master. She was a slave. She continued sliding her mouth up and down his cock. She could taste drops of precum from his tip. She could feel the pressure building, the tempo increasing. Did he expect her to swallow?

He made that question moot. The intensity and pace grew, and then just before he came he pulled out of her mouth, his cock ejaculating and shooting it's load onto the small glass plate he had managed to pull from the table. He groaned in delight, holding his cock and letting his come squirt onto the plate. She watched him ejaculate and wondered why he didn't want her to swallow, usually this pleased the men more than anything.

"That was magnificent. I usually let my slaves swallow but I wanted to watch you a little more carefully as you enjoy the taste of me. Please place your hands behind your back." She did, straightening her back. He placed the small plate on the floor in front of her and looked at her. "You may lick it up, only using your tongue, no hands." Deidre blushed in humiliation and indignation. She was about to refuse when her inner voice said, "Slave". She lowered her head to the plate and using her tongue she daintily lapped up all of the come on the plate. Tom watched with delight. Her tongue darting out lapping up his come, her ass in the air, her pussy on display in the mirrors. It was a gorgeous sight. Deidre couldn't believe that she still felt desire and waves of lust as she was being humiliated. She should be ashamed of herself. She sat up, the plate clean and he asked her to clean his cock as well. She licked every inch of his still erect cock, taking him into her mouth, cleaning him completely. She realized that the point of this was to show both of them her complete submission. She would do anything to please him. Of course, it was a moot point now that he had come. She was sure the evening would be over.

"Stand Up" he commanded and she did. Hopefully, it was all but over now, she tried to tell herself, even though she knew that her body wanted more. He stood up but instead of doing up his pants he stripped completely naked. She realized that he wasn't done with her quite yet, and that she really didn't want it to be over. To sat down and motioned for her to sit on his lap. She lowered herself onto his legs and he put his arms around her to keep her in place. He pulled her to him and kissed her, his tongue parting her lips and jousting with hers. It was a great kiss and she felt herself responding to it. His hands drifted across her body, cupping her breasts, caressing her hip and back. She felt herself warming to his touch and heard little moans escape from her as he pinched one nipple.

All of a sudden he spun her around and laid her over his knees. Her ass was up in the air, her head and legs dangling. "Now, slave. I am not done with you yet. I am going to fuck you every way I can think of. You have a sexy ass but I prefer them pinker. I am going to paddle your bottom nicely pink. I will allow you to masturbate at the same time. You are allowed to orgasm and as soon as you do I will stop spanking you. If I think you are faking I will punish you. "

Deidre couldn't believe this. There was no way she could come while some stranger slapped her on the ass. Submit or no, operation or not, this was beyond what she could do. But then she felt him guide her hand under her belly and between her legs. His fingers cupped her mound of hair and rubbed over her pussy lips. Deidre was amazed to realize how wet she was, her lips spread open to allow him to stroke her and flick one finger against her clit. He kept this up for some time and she could feel the pressure building, her whole body focused on this sensation. If he quit she probably would have begged him to finish and then he did quit. He guided her hand into place and she started stroking and rubbing her now aching clit while he brought his hand down on her ass in a stinging slap. She yelped and writhed on his lap and he continued spanking her. His spanking was a steady stream of slaps on her ass cheeks. She could feel the cupping of his hands, the slap, and the sting, and she kept playing with herself. She could feel the tempo rising and her yelps were intermixed with her moans and groans. What had become of her that a total stranger was paddling her bottom while she masturbated and she was enjoying it? She could feel herself coming and heard her voice yelling as waves of pleasure mixed with the stinging pain washed over her.

He let her bask in the afterglow on his lap, his hands tracing and cupping her ass. She still wriggled a bit and as she did she realized that she must have had quite an effect on him. Between the spanking of the ass, watching her masturbate, and the wriggling of her hips, Tom had regained his erection. She could feel it firm and hard, pressed against her hip. She was mortified that her first thought was, "Oh Good".

"Well slave, let's continue this on the bed. Please crawl to the bed." Deidre lowed herself to the floor and started crawling to the bed. She could see her ass in the mirrors and it was definitely pink. She felt another rush of desire as she watched his eyes track her pink ass crawling to the bed. She climbed up on the bed and lay on her back, and watched as he stood and walked to the bed.

"Spread your legs" he ordered. And she did, showing him her pussy, wet and pink, her breasts offering her taut nipples. He stood between her legs and just ogled her for a while and then walked to the armoire. He came back with a blindfold that he tied around her eyes leaving her completely sightless. She felt even more vulnerable than ever. The next twenty minutes was a complete torture. He licked and bit every inch of her body, spending quite a bit of time between her legs, his tongue tasting her sweet pussy, bring her almost to the point of orgasm and then leaving to suck on her breasts, biting her nipples, leaving a trail of bites across her stomach and then back to her pussy again. In no time Deidre was writhing under his touch, begging him to fuck her, her hips rising and buckling against his mouth or hand. She had never felt this level of need before.

When she felt him roll on top of him she heard herself whimpering. His hard cock rubbed against her soft wet pussy and she bucked her hips trying to have her pussy swallow his cock whole. He held his cock just outside her pussy for what seemed like forever and then in one fluid movement buried himself deep inside her. She screamed and brought her hips up to meet him, almost frantic with desire. She felt her pussy grip around his cock and rubbed against her swollen clit. The orgasm erupted and she spent herself on his cock. He withdrew and she lay blindfolded on the satin sheets lost. She barely noticed when he returned and handcuffed her hands to the bed frame. Tom took off the blindfold and smiled at her. "Very good slave. You are a real wildcat in bed. I know you will enjoy this last part."

He reached to the table and retrieved a bottle of massage oil. He liberally drizzled it over her breasts and stomach. Using his hands he oiled every inch of her front, his hands sliding around her breasts, running down her stomach and gliding over her very sensitive pussy. She loved the feeling of slippery fingers over her body. He ordered her to roll over and she did and the treatment continued on her back. Her, still tingling, ass received an oily massage. He slid himself up onto her and rubbed his cock against the crack of her ass and she could feel his erection sliding between her cheeks. After a while he rolled off her and gave her a set of position commands. She ended up with her ass up in the air, legs spread and her chest and head on the bed, her hands still handcuffed to the headboard. He took a moment to handcuff her feet to the footboard. She was essentially locked in place. He poured more oil over her ass and started massaging it again.

Suddenly she stiffened. His fingers had just circled her asshole. She realized what he had in mind. "No," she whimpered, "Not there." Tom laughed and said, "Slave, I did say I would fuck you in every way possible. You belong to me and answer to my desires and wishes."

"But..." she hesitated, "I've never..."

"Slave. You are not to talk. Your body is for my use." She couldn't help it, "Please" she whispered and stopped there because his finger continued to circle her anus, pressing lightly against her little rosebud. She whimpered at the sensation and at the realization that she was going to lose her ass virginity. She had never allowed any of the boys in her life to do 'butt stuff' but had always wondered about what it was like. He kept pressing and circling, the oil rubbing around her ass, she relaxed a bit and his finger slipped inside her. Tom slowly started inserting his finger deeper and deeper in her ass, the oil smoothing his way. Her hips wiggled and she squealed at the sensation. She felt stuffed and she knew his finger was way smaller than his cock. She felt his finger slide out and rub more oil all around her. Her stomach sank as he shifted his weight on the bed. She could feel him between her legs, his hands pulling at her hips. She pulled against her bonds but they held firm and she could feel his cock rubbing against her cunt, his hands pulling her hips tight against him. Tom pulled back and then she felt the tip of his cock press against her asshole. The really bad thing was that it felt so good. She hadn't known how sensitive she was back there and sensations were flooding through her.

She felt her body arch a little to give him better access and for the millionth time that night she wondered who she was. Slowly, so slowly, his cock pressed deep into her ass. She squealed at times and whimpered at others at the unfamiliar but not unpleasant sensation of being filled with a cock. He slowly withdrew and even more slowly pressed in again, this time her hips moving to meet his. One of his hands snaked around her waist and started playing with her pussy as he kept on slowly driving himself deep into her ass and slowly retreating. Deidre could feel his fingers playing with her and felt the familiar waves of passion rising. She started groaning, humping his cock harder as his hand drove her to ecstasy. His tempo increased, her hips were slamming against him, his cock buried in her ass when she came again, screaming into the sheets, her ass clenching around his hard cock. That seemed to push Tom over the edge as well for she heard him grunt, stiffen, hold her tightly around her waist and felt him come inside her, squirming and twisting as he emptied his load.

He withdrew and pulled away. She could hear him getting dressed while she tried to gather her thoughts. She couldn't believe how wanton she had been and how much she enjoyed it. But, that was her as a slave, not reality. Now, as soon as he released her, she could go back to being a respectable police officer and nail the bad guy. Not that she hadn't just been nailed...

Tom leaned over the bed and patted her on her still pink ass. "Slave, that was amazing. I will always request you when I come to town. I will make sure that the Madame knows how enthusiastic you were."

Deidre didn't respond to his words, they meant nothing to her. She wouldn't be there when he came back and she didn't care what the Madame thought. He started heading for the door and she managed to form a complete thought and sentence, "Aren't you going to take of the handcuffs?"

He smiled, "Oh, no. That sort of thing doesn't interest me as a master much. I much prefer to send someone up to retrieve you." Tom swiftly left the room, her spluttering and outrage following him as he left the room.

Deidre could do nothing but wait. Wait for someone to come in and untie her. Wait for someone to see handcuffed to the bed, naked, pink ass in the air with come drizzling out of it. Part of her was completely humiliated, the other part vowing to find Tom and exact revenge. Unfortunately, she wasn't sure that if she found him she wouldn't just end up in the same position. And, if she was honest, she kinda wanted to.

bkwa15
bkwa15
55 Followers
12