Undercover Basketball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol, ready for him to move on, used more force than before to push Daniel's head further down her body. Usually, Carol would do this quite slowly, but she was too horny tonight to take that long. Now, Carol was holding Daniel's head right above her wide-open crotch. As she began to lower his head closer to her desired destination, Daniel darted his head to the side, kissing her inner thigh with gusto. This was something Daniel took great pleasure in doing. He loved teasing Carol when she was in her most turned on state. It did not take Carol long to have a hold of his head again. She wanted her pussy licked now, not later.

"Alright you man whore. Eat my pussy, now. Run your tongue up and down my wet folds. Fuck my pussy with your tongue. Suck on my clit like you're giving it head. Do it now you fucker."

It was not often Carol used so much verbal communication. When she did, she was ready to be fucked and sucked. She did not want to screw around. Just as quickly as Daniel had started teasing her inner thigh, his tongue was on Carol's pussy. As he licked her pussy from bottom to top, he admired the 40-year-old and her glorious womanhood. From his position, he could see her beautiful face, still full of youth and energy. Her black hair was still looking good, even though they had been ravaging each other for over an hour. Her full B cup breasts still sat on her chest and did not go flat when she laid back, an amazing feat for a 40-year-old. What he admired most though, was her vagina. She always kept her jet black pubic hair neatly trimmed, if she left any at all. Daniel enjoyed shaving it for her, often coming up with creative new designs for Carol to try. Just like the lips on her face, Carol's pussy lips were full and delicious, just waiting to be kissed.

As Daniel continued to lick her pussy lips, Carol thought about how lucky she was to have a wonderful lover. She had no complaints about her previous sex life with her husband, Mark. However, he never quite seemed to understand what it took to pleasure her completely, and this was through 20 years of having sex with him. Daniel though, he knew from the start. He had a gift with women. She knew that Daniel was going to make a girl very happy someday, in bed and out of bed. At times, she wished that girl would be her daughter!

Carol, being lost in thought, did not realize how excited she was. Daniel had started running his tongue in and out of her pussy as fast as he could. Carol knew she was getting close to her first orgasm. Depending on the mood she was in, Daniel could give Carol eight, ten, or even fifteen orgasms through oral stimulation. Before she knew it, her legs were clamped around Daniel's head, as he continued to fuck her pussy with his tongue. As she always did when she climaxed, her breathing stopped entirely for just a moment, which was fallowed by a loud, intense scream.

As Carol loosened her death lock on his head, Daniel moved his attention to her clitoris. He had yet to touch her clit with his tongue, and knew he would send her into another world when he did. Daniel brought a hand to her opening and spread her lips with his fingers, exposing Carol's clit to the world, or at least to his tongue. Like an animal chasing after its' prey, he dove for her small, but powerful button. Carol was so excited that she started her second orgasm of the night when Daniel found her clit.

"Oh my God, Daniel. Keep licking my clit. Make me climax again. That's it. Suck on my little tool."

Daniel continued to suck on her excited clit, sending Carol to three orgasms right in a row. As Daniel was getting ready to bring her to a fourth, Carol stopped him.

"Ready to fuck my pussy?" Carol asked keenly. "How do you want to do it? Do you want me to bend over and take it like a whore? Or do you just want to grab my ankles and fuck me till the sun comes up?"

This last question was actually not to far fetched. Daniel had been eating Carol's pussy for over an hour, something he tended to do. It was already 2:30 in the morning, and Carol and Daniel had fucked and sucked for over 6 hours before. Just as Daniel was getting ready to give a response, they heard a door open and footsteps in the main lobby of the office. As Carol looked up, she realized that she did not bother to close the blinds in the window that looked into the lobby. Daniel, facing away from the window, turned and walked towards it slowly. He stood up against the wall, so the intruder could not see him. He noticed that a light was on in another counselor's office. When Carol asked who was in the office, a figure came out of the office and appeared to be headed straight for Daniel!

Daniel recognized the woman as another admissions counselor. It was Jenni, the newest member of the admissions team. Jenni was a tall, slender redhead that had just turned thirty. As Jenni walked towards Carol's office, she turned suddenly at the door she had originally come in and peered outside, as if she thought that someone might have been following her. Jenni turned back around and headed towards her office. She had not seen Daniel standing right next to the window. Carol and Daniel did not have any lights on, so she probably did not notice a thing.

As Daniel was getting ready to turn back to his lover, he saw Jenni sitting at her computer. Jenni's office was only a few steps from Carol's, so Daniel could see quite clearly the material on her monitor. Daniel was curious as to what she would be doing there so late at night and why she would need her computer. Daniel had told Carol that he recognized the person as Jenni. What he did not tell her was that he was now watching Jenni as she was exploring some very adult websites. He could tell that Jenni was on a site devoted to lesbians, as there were only women, very naked women, on her screen. He could also tell that Jenni was rubbing her chest while she looked at the pictures. Daniel enjoyed the voyeur experience, not to mention the thought of Jenni playing with her very large breasts. The redheaded admissions counselor had large DD breasts that looked even bigger on her very slender frame. Carol had talked about her before, and had informed Daniel that she thought they were fake.

Carol could tell that Daniel was being distracted by something. She raised herself off the couch and moved to the window. When she was able to see Jenni and her actions, Carol let out a quite gasp.

"Wow, it looks like Jenni needed some private time," Carol stated rather calmly. "Looks like she is into watching the girls go at it alone. I will have to admit, it turns me on too, to think about girls having sex with one another. I would never do it, though."

Carol and Daniel had both lost the moment. They knew it would be difficult to get it back, and agreed that they could leave satisfied. However, they needed to leave without letting Jenni know they were there. They figured they could probably just walk out the front door quietly, and she would never notice as she was now playing with herself while watching a video clip of two large chested blondes sharing a double ended dildo. Carol and Daniel found their clothes and managed to put them on in the dark. They quietly opened the door and walked quickly, but calmly, to the front door. As they made their way to the cold outdoors, they thought that Jenni never would have noticed. What the two of them did not know, is that Jenni knew they were there the entire time...

"Thank you for such a wonderful night, Daniel," Carol said lovingly. "You have no idea how much this means to me AND Mark. I know you enjoy the sex, but it is so much more than that. I just wish that you could find a girl for yourself, someone that you care about and will be able to hold on to for a while."

"Carol, you know that I enjoy every second we spend together. Yes, I do enjoy the sex. I enjoy it more than you would ever imagine. Carol, I also need to talk to you about that girl you always wish that I had. I think I might have made some progress on that front."

"Oh, really. Who is she? You are going to have to tell me all about her."

"I know, I know. How about I come over for supper tomorrow, and we can discuss it then. Besides, I think you already know this girl quite well, so we shouldn't have much to talk about."

Carol was intrigued by this. She assumed that the girl Daniel was talking about worked in the admissions office as a student ambassador. The ambassadors gave tours to prospective students and their families when they were on campus visits. Carol tried to think of the girls that worked for her that did not currently have boyfriends, but she was having no luck.

"Well, shall we say 6:30 tomorrow night, Daniel?"

"Sure, that sounds good to me. Plus, I will be able to tell you about my meeting with the principal and Coach Barker."

Carol had totally forgotten about Daniel's meeting with Katie's basketball coach. Actually, Daniel had as well, until he saw the small note he had written on his hand. He had a meeting with the two school employees in less than seven hours! Carol walked around the building to the parking lot where she climbed in her car and gave Daniel a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you again, Daniel. You mean so much to me...and my family. I don't know how we would make it without you. Have a good night, and good luck with your meeting in the morning."

******

Daniel struggled to roll out of bed in time for his meeting with the principal of Preston High Anthony Williams and the girls basketball coach John Barker. He was not able to sleep at all after the long night he had with Carol. He just had too many things on his mind to sleep. First, there was the amazing, yet anti-climactic sex. He felt like it only got better each time the two would rendezvous. Then, there was the image of Jenni, as she masturbated while watching the lesbians in the video clip. Not to mention the fact that Carol said that thinking about lesbian sex turned her on. This opened up so many possibilities that Daniel had never even thought of before. He was also thinking about the meeting he had with the two school employees. He knew that it should not take long. The two of them just wanted to talk with him about the student assistant position for the varsity girls basketball team. Finally, there was supper with the Martin family. He knew he and Katie would have to tell her parents about their new, but secret, relationship eventually. He just was not sure that today was the right time.

At 9:58 in the morning, Daniel walked through the front doors of Preston High School and headed for the principal's office. Two minutes ahead of schedule, Daniel took a few moments to collect his thoughts. This was only going to be a short meeting over his qualifications to serve as the student assistant coach for the team, or so he hoped. He could not let any of his emotions or preconceived prejudices get in the way, at least not today.

"Good morning, Mr. Williams," Daniel said as he entered the principal's office. "My name is Daniel Brown. I am the student inquiring about the assistant coach position with the girls basketball team."

"Ah, yes, Mr. Brown...glad you could make it this morning. Coach Barker should be here any minute now."

As the principal and future teacher waited for the coach, Mr. Williams inquired about Daniel's career goals. The two also discussed Daniel's upcoming student teaching assignment at the high school. Daniel was quite excited about the student teaching, but was a bit nervous as well. Daniel could tell that Mr. Williams was becoming a bit impatient with Coach Barker. The coach was now fifteen minutes late, so the principal decided that he and Daniel should make their way to the gym, to track down the untimely coach.

Just as they made their way to Coach Barker's office, the door swung open, and John Barker stepped into the hall. He was visibly flustered, as he did not expect to see the principal standing outside his door. Being a bit snoopy, Daniel peered into the office, and could not help but notice the young girl in the corner, lacing up her basketball shoes. The girl too, looked flustered, if not embarrassed.

"I didn't know the team was practicing this morning, Coach Barker," the principal began. "I figured you would give them the weekend off, with the first game coming up on Tuesday and all."

"No, no practice today," the coach said very quickly. "I was just helping Rachel with her, uh, free throw shooting. Ya, she was having some trouble in practice this week, so I thought I would give her some one-on-one instruction."

Daniel could not believe what he was seeing and hearing. Katie was totally right. This Coach Barker was a total prick. He was obviously hiding something. Rachel was the girl Katie said was having sex with the coach for playing time. As Rachel finished with her shoes, she left the office without even acknowledging Coach Barker. Daniel found this quite odd if he had, in fact, taken the time to help her with her shooting. Not to mention the fact she was lacing up her shoes AFTER the coach had "helped" her? As Rachel moved past Daniel, she looked up at him and immediately looked away, as she saw that Daniel was focusing on her.

During the brief encounter, all the principal heard was "one-on-one instruction," something any principal enjoys hearing, even if it is from a coach. Mr. Williams had no desire to know what went on behind closed doors; probably because he knew the results would not be good.

Suddenly, Daniel realized that he had been standing there and had not yet introduced himself to the coach. "Coach Barker, my name is Daniel Brown. I am interested in the assistant coaching position that is now available."

"Why don't we step into my office?" the coach asked. "We can talk in here, if that is all right with you, Mr. Williams."

Mr. Williams was a very busy man. He really did not need to stay for this meeting. All he wanted to do was meet Daniel, and then leave it up to Coach Barker to decide if Daniel was a good fit for the job. Thus, he thanked Daniel for coming, told Coach Barker to see him on Monday morning, and scurried down the hall.

Stepping back into his office, John Barker took the seat at his desk and offered Daniel a seat on the seat against the wall. As Daniel stepped in, he could see what the athletic boosters were doing for this school. The coach's office was quite large. It was nicely decorated with plants, coach of the year trophies, and many shelves of books on basketball, as well as every game film from the past five seasons. Daniel also noticed the 27-inch flat screen television in the corner and brand new digital video recorder that the coach used to film practices and games, so he assumed. Above Coach Barker's desk was a huge window that overlooked the newly renovated gym, giving him a perfect view of the many championship banners hanging from the rafters. The scene was something Daniel expected to see at a large university, not an average high school.

Interrupting Daniel's thoughts, Coach Barker startled him with a question.

"So, what do you think of the view?" the coach inquired as he too gazed at the banners. "Not what you would expect to see at a high school, huh?

"No, not at all. It is quite impressive, what both teams have been able to accomplish over the last few decades. I see that the community has been very generous to the programs, looking at the office you have here."

"Yes, you are right. Tell me about your basketball experience, Mr. Brown. I just want to get a feel of how you have been involved in the game previously."

"Well, I started playing when I was in fourth grade, and played all the way through high school, with some moderate success. As a senior in high school, I could not play because of a knee injury from football. So, I served as the assistant varsity coach and head junior varsity coach. I have also coached several fifth and sixth grade teams since I entered high school. Since I entered college, I have played intramural basketball. That's about it."

"Have you ever been involved with girls basketball, Mr. Brown? It can be different from the boys teams."

"No, not really. However, it's still the same game. Play solid defense, don't turn the ball over, work for good shots on the offensive end and the team will win games."

"Yes, yes, that is true, but I was getting at the emotional side of the game. You can't treat the girls like you treat the high school boys. The girls don't always respond like boys do. With boys, coaches can be a little more assertive, to the point. With girls, sometimes you have to sugar coat it, make them feel like they are an all-star when they just ride the bench. Do you know what I'm talking about, Mr. Brown?"

Daniel was not sure what to say. He could not tell what the coach wanted to hear from him. He knew that, in general, girls did respond differently to stern coaches than boys. However, they are all different. He knew that some girls needed to be scrutinized if they were to improve.

"Every person, regardless of whether they are male and female will respond differently, Coach Barker. That's why it's important to get to know your players and how they react in different situations. Maybe, your best shooter on the team can't shoot moving to her left. What do you do? You set screens to her right, so she is more comfortable, of course. It's the same way with emotions. You have to know the strengths and weaknesses of each of your players. It's called teaching."

Daniel thought that he might have just pissed the coach off. John Barker's eyes had narrowed and lips had pierced while Daniel was telling the coach what he thought. John Barker no longer displayed the charming look as he usually did, but his true colors now cut through the charismatic façade.

"I like you, Mr. Brown. I'm just not sure you understand what I'm talking about. It seems like you have plenty of experience for the job, but I want to see you in action. You have the job, for now. But, I reserve the right to make a change the first week you are here. Understand? I guess I'll see you at practice Monday afternoon then, okay?"

"Yes, Coach Barker, I'll see you Monday afternoon. Thanks so much for this opportunity. I'm sure it will be a great experience."

Daniel left the coach's office, walking back toward the front of Preston High School. He was glad the coach was giving him an opportunity, but was precocious about how the season would go. The last thing he wanted to do was to make it a miserable experience because he could not get along with the coach. Daniel was sure Coach Barker was engaged sexually with Rachel. He had seen it in her eyes when she passed him quickly, leaving the coach's office.

Daniel left the school a little after 10:45 that Saturday morning. He was going to head back to campus, do some homework, and get ready for his dinner date with the Martin family. It was going to be a big night. He needed to talk to Katie before anyone else. Katie did not know he was going to be the assistant coach. He was sure she would be thrilled to hear that. He also needed to find out if she really wanted to tell her parents about their relationship.

To read about the dinner date and Daniel's future exploits. Read Undercover Basketball, Ch. 3, coming soon!

12