Undercover FBI Whore

Story Info
FBI agent gets some special hands on training.
3.8k words
4.3
32.2k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Alison Penelli and for the longest time I've wanted to be an FBI agent. When I first had the chance to apply I was surprised that my application was not only accepted but that I was fast tracked through basic training and ended up stationed in the Detroit offices of all places.

Even though I was now officially an FBI agent I found myself stationed on the head supervisor's desk acting more or less as his secretary. The way it was explained to me was that due to cut-backs and the present day economy some people had to double up their duties and it was a way of me paying my dues.

I could hardly complain. I mean I was an FBI agent after all and we had to do what we had to do, it wouldn't always be like this. I could put up with it for now. It wasn't too bad, mostly answering phones and a minimal amount of typing. It was boring though and not the excitement I had expected when I first set out to join the FBI.

After several months a new agent was assigned to our department, Russ Goldman. Right from the start I didn't like him, he looked sort of greasy and had this seventies mustache that rubbed me the wrong way. To make matters worse he was catching every break and getting preferential treatment. He was newer to these offices but was getting assignments that I thought I should of gotten.

Occasionally he would stop by my desk when he had a few free minutes and try and flirt with me. I made an effort to get along with him and over dozens of conversations he got to know me pretty well. He knew I wanted to do undercover work and said he would keep me in mind if something came along.

It wasn't long before our office landed a nice juicy undercover sting operation. And wouldn't you know it, he was assigned to it and I watched from the sidelines over the next few days as he pulled it off with flying colors and even managed to capture someone who would turn states evidence. This meant he was quite the big-shot around our department and held a lot of sway with the head supervisor.

So I guess the story I'm really trying to tell starts here on this dreary Monday morning. I was sipping on my coffee and dreading having to plough through another monotonous week when who should appear but Russ. He sat on the edge of my desk with that cocksure manner of his and asked how my weekend had been.

"Not that bad really," I replied with a yawn, "nothing really exciting, just caught up with some reading, watched some old movies on TV, and played with my cat."

"Oh. Do you play with your pussy often on your time off?" he smirked and guffawed a little at his own little crude joke.

Before I could formulate a snappy come-back the intercom crackled and Stanley's voice, that's our head supervisor, asked for Russ. "If Russ is out there can you send him right on in Alison?"

After I clicked the button to respond, "He's on his way." and then shut off the switch. Russ leaned down a little closer and spoke in a lower, more serious voice, "If I can get you off this table would you be interested?"

I blinked and looked at him not sure if he was pulling my leg or about to crack wise or something. "Of course, I would do just about anything to get an assignment."

"Ok," Russ said as he straightened up and got ready to enter Stanley's office. "You'll owe me dinner some night, I'll pay and it'll be just like a real date. Deal?"

"Only if you get me an assignment, a real FBI assignment. You better not be winding me up Russ."

"Take it easy, hold your horses, don't get so worked up. Let ol' Russ work his magic on the old man." Russ gestured toward Stanley's office door before disappearing inside for his morning meeting.

After 15 to 30 minutes the intercom buzzed to life again and requested my presence if I wasn't busy. I almost jumped out of my chair and ran into his office. I took a quick second to smooth down my dress and get any wrinkles out of it, also flouncing my hair back over my shoulders to make myself appear more alert and ready before entering my bosses office.

"Have a seat Alison," Stanley gestured politely to the seat in front of his desk. "Russ was just telling me you'd be interested in some undercover work. Is that right?"

"Ah, yes, that is, I would love the chance to prove myself sir."

"Please, it's Stan, and if that's so we may have something for you, if you think you're up for it."

"I'll take it. I'm a team player sir... er, Stan. I'll do whatever it takes. I just want a chance to prove myself in the field"

"Ok, well, hear me out first. The state's witness Russ provided us with has given us valuable info on Marco Sanchez. He's one of the FBI's top ten most wanted. He has dual citizenship with Canada and often eludes the law by slipping back and forth across the border as he needs to avoid any legal ramifications and allow his men to settle matters for him."

"Disappearing witnesses and evidence that suddenly goes missing, even high ranking officials that have been bought and paid for by him allow him to scoff at the law and get away with just about anything. We've spent half a year studying him and trying to build a case and haven't gotten anywhere near him."

"That's where you come in Alison." Russ took over explaining the operation I now suddenly found myself a part of, "We've determined he has a weakness for beautiful women as evidenced by his base of operations in Canada. His power base is a strip joint he operates his criminal empire out of called 'Sweet Cheeks.'"

"No other female agents have the qualifications or are willing to take on the assignment. That leaves only you as a last resort. We need you to go undercover and do whatever it takes to build a case against Marco." Russ finished up.

Stanley was quick to add, "Russ here will be your handler and only contact with the agency while you're deep undercover. If you accept that is?"

My mind was racing trying to process everything but I got to admit after hearing I would be going undercover I was chomping at the bit to get going on this assignment and would of probably agreed to anything they proposed. That was when my attention snapped back to something Russ had just said.

"Alison? Did you hear me? It's not a done deal yet. You still have to convince Stan who's not totally sold on your ah... capabilities. Plus, there will be some training, we can't just let agents go out into the field unprepared. So, the question comes down to do you accept these terms and the assignment?"

I paused for a split second to not seem too over eager before answering, "Yes. When do we start?"

"No time like the present." responded Russ, "And we still need to sell Stan on the premise that we can work together. Let's start with some kissing. The girls that work at 'Sweet Cheeks' are all exceptional kissers."

And without any further preamble he leaned in while bringing his hand up to hold the back of my head in place and pressed his lips against mine. I instinctively tried to push him away and turned my head so our lips didn't remain in contact for very long.

He released me as Stan said, "Strike one!"

Russ explained, "You're only gonna get three strikes and then it's back to the desk I'm afraid. Now I can teach you to kiss like a 'Sweet Cheeks' girl but you got to work with me here sugerlips. I went out on a limb for you. Don't blow the only chance you've gotten in months to get off the table and get out into the field."

"Ready to try again?" Russ asked before leaning in and again pressing his mouth to mine. This time around I eagerly reciprocated not wanting to ruin my chances. Our lips squirmed against each other with his thick mustache tickling my upper lip. I tried to not have it bother me by opening my mouth a little.

Russ took this as encouragement and slipped his tongue into my mouth past my teeth and began to explore inside my open mouth with his tongue, pressing into the kiss and ravaging the inside of my mouth. The kiss took on a rather sensual and personal life of it's own, and probably went on for far too long.

I finally broke away from Russ again when he reached up and cupped my large breast through my blouse. He got a real good handful and squeezed and massaged it real good for moment even after I broke the kiss and i had to lean back away from him to put any distance between us.

"Strike two!" Stanley quickly interjected.

"Look Stan, she's just a little rusty having spent so much time working on your desk and will get the hang of things. She really wants this, don't you Alison?" Russ pleaded for me.

"Yeah, it's all just taking me by surprise. I'll do better next time. I promise. That's only two strikes anyway, don't I get a third strike before I'm out of chances." I smiled coyly, putting my best little girl curtsy and smile to work for me. I really didn't want to lose this opportunity at an assignment.

Stan furrowed his eyebrows for a few seconds before relaxing them and adding, "Look Alison, this isn't some sort of game we're playing at here. This is serious undercover work. If you're already balking at some kissing what are you going to do when one of the regulars at 'Sweet Cheeks' takes you to one of the backrooms?"

"If you're serious about this, Russ and I will work with you all week to get you ready and provide you with all the training you might need to complete your mission. The question is, are you in or out? No more pussyfooting around, from here on out you do what we say, when we say, "capiche."

Realizing this was my last chance and not wanting it to slip away I reconciled my inner thoughts with the undercover mission and what it might require. I took a deep breath before answering and got my mind right. Stan was absolutely correct, if I balked at mere kissing and groping what would happen when I was in the field and working at 'Sweet Cheeks.'

"Yes, I understand sir... ah, Stanley... I mean Stan. Sorry, I'm ready. I promise I'll do better and take this more seriously. I mean, not that I wasn't taking it seriously before, I was just taken off guard." I took a deep breathe and let it out. "I'm ready to continue now."

Stan looked at me a little sideways not so sure, "Ok, take off all your clothes. If you're going to be working at a strip joint you'll have to get comfortable being naked around people."

He was right of course, I had to leave any hang-ups I had behind and adopt a role, a persona if you will that was fine with working at a strip joint. As I began to reach for the buttons on my blouse Russ turned on the radio and selected a station with some good music to simulate what the conditions might be like inside 'Sweet Cheeks.'

"You'll need to think of a sexy name, Alison. Most strippers use a fake name and this will have to be in addition to your undercover alias. best if we start there and figure one out for you right away." As the music played and I slowly unbuttoned and removed my blouse Stan made a suggestion.

"How about Madison? It's both sexy and classy." Stan suggested, but in that way where he really isn't making a suggestion. So I guess my stripper name is Madison. Russ was just off to the side, or sometimes walking slowly around the room, even behind me at times, always just out of sight.

Russ was talking in a low tone describing just what sort of girl Madison was, fleshing out her persona and why she was working at 'Sweet Cheeks' and what she was willing to do to impress the regulars. I was really getting into it and began to feel like a different person, one capable of doing things i would never do.

After stripping down to my bra and panties I actually began to feel more like a stripper. And with Russ whispering instructions and encouragement his voice took on an almost hypnotic cadence. Stan stood up and helped me slip out of my bra and let it fall off my arms and tumble down between our bodies and land silently on the floor.

He held my head in his hands and began to kiss me. Not gentle, innocent kisses, but forceful and passionate french kisses with plenty of tongue. I melted into those kisses and willingly succumbed to his advances. He slowly moved his hands down from my head to my abundantly round and large breasts. I'm the kind of girl that has a little trouble finding a bra large enough to contain the twins.

Stan began to pinch and pull at my nipples which quickly came to life and began to extend like they never had before but then again no one had ever played with them like that before. He leaned his head down sucked one into his mouth flicking and sucking on it before switching over to give the other one the same treatment. He lavished such attention on them the nubbins of my nipples got so erect and big.

So many tingly sensations raced throughout my extremities and suddenly without warning my legs began quivering and shaking and I actually had such an intense orgasm that I not only squirted, I actually sprayed. Like a busted fire hydrant I gushed all over the front of Stan's trousers. He jumped back a little but didn't seem overly upset about it.

"Help me out of these Madison." I unbuckled his soaked pants and lowered them to the ground having to bend down so much and with him placing his hands on my shoulders for balance he began a light pressure that forced me gently to my knees in front of him. I now found myself face to crotch with only his boxers between me and his hard as a rock dick. I could see it's outline through his underwear.

He had what many ladies would call an impressive member. Suddenly I heard Russ saying things like, "Madison is the kind of girl who doesn't wait for an invitation. She takes control of any hard-on she's presented with." I reached up and traced the outline of his hard-on through the boxers.

Russ continued cooing sexy instructions into my ear from somewhere behind me. "Madison is impatient when it comes to getting a dick in her mouth." I pulled down the boxers and watched as a massive 9-inch cock bobbed up and down from just being freed from Stan's underwear.

"Madison always starts off by licking up and down the sides. She wants to get it nice and wet so she can suck as much as she can take into her hungry mouth. She often tries to deep throat it on the first try." I did everything Russ was whispering in my ear to Stan's hard penis, his very erect and hard cock.

I licked and slobbered up and down the sides getting it nice and wet before engulfing the mushroom head into my warm, wet mouth. I immediately slid the length about 4 inches into my mouth until the tip was pressing against the back of my throat. Without giving it much thought and not wanting to overthink it, I relaxed my throat and pushed my head forward causing the lengthy shaft to bend slightly as it forced it's way down my throat. Once the other 5 inches began to sink into my oral cavity I kept pushing my head forward swallowing the entire length like a sword swallower. I didn't stop until my lips were tickled by his short and curlies.

I couldn't believe it. On the very first try, with Russ whispering encouragements and instructions to me I had swallowed a 9 inch rock hard cock down my throat. I was deepthroating my boss on the very first attempt while pretending to be a whore called Madison. He recovered quickly from the shock of having me take him to the back of my throat and than halfway down to my stomach by sinking his hands into my hair and grabbing tightly two big handfuls.

He began to saw back and forth, drawing almost all the way out then punching it back down into the depths of my throat. Russ kept whispering his naughty suggestion. "Don't let him know you've never done this before Alison. Remember your name is Madison now and you're a stripper trying to please a regular. Let him face fuck you, you dirty little whore. That's it, all the way down and then back up again. You're such a nasty slut taking that entire 9 inch cock right down your throat, over and over, what a nasty bitch."

The combination of the raw sexual acts I was performing on my boss with a colleague giving me instructions on just how to please him with my mouth and throat got me so excited that I started to quiver and shake all over again as another massive orgasm ripped through my body and I gushed all over the floor and both of our front legs. I couldn't help it, I felt so sexy and naughty. I was genuinely behaving like such a bad girl.

This was also too much for my boss Stan apparently as he forced all 9 inches of rock hard cock down my throat and began pulsing and spurting rope after rope directly into my belly. It seemed endless as spurt after spurt shot right down my gullet. I reached around and grabbed onto his ass cheeks and pulled him toward me and he pumped and pumped so many loads of cum into me I thought I might drown. Finally after what had to be a dozen such thrusts accompanied by the same amount of cum shots he pulled out and collapsed backward into his chair.

I drew in deep breathes of air and sat back on my heels. As I did so I swear I could feel all that cum sloshing around in my belly. I kept gasping and sucking wind to recover from going so long without air while sucking off my boss. I guess I was in a bit of a state of shock from giving such great head on my first try.

Before I could fully recover and come to my senses Russ guided me over to the chesterfield and laid me out with my ass hanging just off the edge. He quickly hooked his thumbs into my panties and pulled them down the length of my legs and off over my heels and toes. He quickly dove down and latched his mouth, hairy upper lip of a mustache and all, right over my drenched pussy lips.

He began to flick and lave his tongue up and down and all around, swirling it all over my lips but mostly near the top. He knew where the 'magic button' was and kept exciting it with his tongue. Latching him mouth over it and sucking with just the right amount of pressure. My little clitty was anything but, it had swollen right up under his deliberate and intense attentions.

The more he sucked and slobbered all over it the more I felt like I was getting an erection... a clit erection. When he began to lightly chew on it I couldn't take it any more and began to explode into orgasm for a third time. During this one I gushed some more juices but not as much as the first two times. Enough to really plaster Russ and his full head of hair though as he looked like a drowned rat when he finally came up for air.

He quickly unbuckled and lowered his pants and underwear. He scooched forward a little until his giant 11 inch cock was lined up with my soaked slit. "Here it comes Madison you slut, are you ready for a good old fashioned fucking." And then he speared it up into my defenceless little cunny-hole, burying it to the hilt on his first thrust so that both our pubic hair mashed together.

He was an expert cocksman as he began to longstroke me. Forcing his 11 inches deep within me before almost withdrawing it entirely. Russ made sure to leave just the fat mushroom head of his giant dick inside me on each withdrawal and then bury the whole entire length of his 11 inch cock back inside me. It took me few moments to catch my breath and realize why it felt so good.

He was actually forcing his long cock deep within me, punching the mushroom head and several more inches up through my cervix. Only people with a truly big cock could fuck a hoe like this. Only a low down dirty whore of a slut would let someone fuck her in this way.

As he ploughed me like a farmer sowing crops I started having multiple mini-orgasms. One after the other, and each one more intense than the last. I was seeing fireworks behind my eyelids and heard the clapping noise our bodies made as our crotches pumped towards each other. We were like animals fucking and bucking our sexual into each other violently and then we both exploded into an earth shattering orgasm.

I was thrusting my sloppy wet hole of a cunt back and forth along his massive 11 inch cock and bucking like a cowboy trying to win a buckle in a rodeo. Russ was pounding down into my slick pussy splitting my netherlips wide open and bottoming out in my drenched cunt.

12