Undercover Freaks Vol. 01: Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, that fucking convention." She looked surprised at my reaction covering that identifying boob.

"Well, looks like somebody's got a story." The waitress was waived over to the table pouring her a mug of coffee.

"I'm not talking."

I went back to looking at my phone caring little that this voluptuous woman was sitting across from me in the universe's worst case of scathing serendipity. She took a deep drink from the mug, audibly slurping as I ignored her presence.

"Ain't you gonna tell me your name or nothing?"

"Why, so you can act like a dick and say some kinda smart ass comment?" I heard her chuckle followed by another long slurp of coffee before she perused the laminated one sheet that made up the late night menu.

"Holly, my name's Holly Santos." She offered getting no response from me.

"So."

"Oh, so you're gonna act like a dick instead, huh?"

"Yup." I could feel her eyes digging into me.

She was probably not used to be treated in less than hospitable terms because most guys were likely trying to get at her huge tits, the girls envying her. Normally I'd be amongst those admirers, but right now things were different.

"Negging won't work on me." Holly chortled already on her second cup of coffee.

"What's that?"

"What you're doing right now; acting uninterested to hook me into the game.

People do that shit with me all the time."

"High opinion of yourself much?"

Holly did a double take at my candor as I also perused a menu noticing the same decadent burger Jenny sent to me days earlier. It was the same day I'd unwittingly sealed my fate by talking to Shaila for all of three minutes. That tiny window of time was given as the reason she was going to assault me. I tossed the menu aside ruefully drawing Holly's attention further.

"You really do have a story to tell, don't you?"

"Nope."

"Don't be that way; what's your name?"

"Do you care?"

"Come on man; how're we supposed to talk if we don't know each other's names?" Holly seemed genuinely interested with a wry sort of smile on her face.

"Derrick."

"So Derrick, you gonna tell your story or what?"

"Or what, I guess Holly." We ordered our respective meals dining in silence with our phones as company. Halfway through dinner, she piped up again.

"Derrick, I wanna make a bet with you; I want to make this bet with you because I think you're sitting there brooding over some girl. One thing I know, is that look on your face. I know it like the back of my hand."

"What look?"

"That dejected look, the look of someone dealing with infidelity; am I right or wrong, huh?"

"You're wrong Holly, you don't know shit about me and some supposed look on my fucking face. I think you're just mad because I'm not drooling all over those huge tits of yours. You need that attention; you need to be at the center of everything to feel good about yourself. I'm sorry about not giving a fuck, but if it's any consolation, I'd be all over you if today wasn't today, alright now?" Her eyes narrowed as I ran her down, her face betraying the hurt.

"Uhm, I gotta go to the bathroom; could you order a slice of pie for me, Derrick?"

"Sure."

She had some difficulty squeezing out of the booth, but I could tell my words cut deep as she shuffled off down the aisle to the alcove containing the rest rooms. Holly disappeared into the ladies room leaving me there to ponder my terse assessment of her character. I felt bad about things asking the waitress to combine our bills. I had a windfall of money after all.

"So, are we betting, or what?" Holly was back ten minutes later.

I could tell she'd been crying from the puffiness around her eyes. Instead of just taking a seat in front of me, she grabbed a chair sitting beside me facing out into the aisle.

"I was just guessing before, but now I'm serious." She replied as our waitress sat two slices of pie on the table.

"Well, what are we betting?"

"Check it out Derrick; right across the way over there is a shitty motel. It's probably for prostitutes or people hooking up on the cheap. I'll tell you my story and then you'll tell me yours, if I lose, I'll go over there and let you drool all over these big titties of mine. I'll drop these scrubs, and let you give me some righteous back shots, too."

"What happens if I lose?"

"I pour a glass of water over your fucking head for being an asshole; and you pay my bill." I'd already submitted my debit card for her bill, but I was intrigued.

"Okay, it's a bet." We hooked our pinkie fingers together sealing a less than Faustian deal.

"Alright ladies first, so you see me here wearing these scrubs because I'm working at county general a few blocks away. They scheduled me during graveyard because of the attention I get from my jugs. Now originally, I had a scholarship to a big university, but all that came crashing down in flames because of my mother. She cheated on my dad with this asshole almost making him commit suicide because of the grief. So, I did what I had to do."

"What's that; what did you do, Holly?"

"I beat her ass all over our house and kept fucking her up until she locked herself in the bathroom. I took her phone and found out where that motherfucker she cheated with worked. I wasn't done by a long shot, so I tried to get him to a isolated spot to wreck his ass, but this guy was too smart. I ended up getting him myself by using my body, and he got his shit fucked up by two guys I knew. Put him in the hospital and everything."

"That's fucked up."

"No, that was justice for my dad, my sisters and me, Derrick. But this fucker was really smart because a few weeks later, somebody hacked into all of my accounts draining my funds, social media with uploaded nudes from my cloud account and also sent shit to the college I'd gotten a scholarship from. I lost it all Derrick, and you know what sucks, know why I have such a fuck girl attitude?"

"Why?"

"My dad is still with my mother, man. I've even whupped up on her a couple more times until he told me not to visit anymore. I'm trying to put my life back together and help my siblings. I've been dabbling in plus size modeling, that's why you saw me at that convention." Holly took a few bites out of her dessert as I weighed what I'd heard.

"Shit, that's so tragic." I commented eating a few bites of my pie.

"So, am I pouring this glass of water over your head, or what, Derrick?" I stared at her for a few moments noticing that her bust was very noticeable now that she wasn't sitting in front of a table.

"The day we went to the porn convention, I met this girl and we fell in love. I tried to fight it, even though we were fooling around, but she told me how she felt. Asked me to take her virginity. See, she was really fucking obsessive compulsive and I knew something was off about her. She wanted the perfect date which would end with me taking her virginity. We finally had sex, well vaginal sex because we'd pretty much done everything else. We passed out in each other's arms and uhm..."

"What happened?"

"While I was sleeping, she strapped me down in these bondage type shackles; they were made so that if I struggled, I'd strangle myself because the chains were interlocked through these metal rods. She was mad because she thought I was messing around with this thot from work-I wasn't. She was deranged so it didn't matter whether it was the truth or not; she already knew what she was going to do."

"Derrick."

"She tried to peg me with a fucking dildo, a huge fucking dildo."

"Derrick."

"It was double ended; Holly, one end was already attached to her and she wouldn't listen to anything I said! She said me talking that thing in my ass would purify me and make us a real couple! That was two days ago. You ever heard something like that, before?!" I was starting to rant as Holly grabbed my jacket sleeve.

"DERRICK!"

"What?"

Holly picked up the glass pouring its entire contents over my head as some of the other customers jeered and gasped. She went the extra mile pouring my complimentary glass of water over my head as well. The waitress hurried over giving me a clean rag and some napkins, concerned. Holly sat there smiling as she finished off her pie.

"Check please." I nodded contritely at Holly before walking to the counter soaked from the top of my head to my crotch.

Holly was still sitting there having helped herself to my unfinished slice of pie. We glanced at one another as I found myself chuckling. The story was pretty unbelievable, so I didn't blame her for not believing me. I just winked back at her with a thumb's up before hitting the streets to retrieve my car.

"HEY DERRICK!!" I was half a block away before Holly caught up to me huffing and panting. I waiting for her to catch her breath.

"What do you want now?"

"I didn't say thank you, did I?" She'd removed the bandana, wiping her brow with it as I folded my arms across my chest.

"No, you didn't."

"Okay, let's go to that motel across the street." Holly softly took my hand tugging on it a bit until our torsos were pressed together. Her immense cleavage surged like baking bread under my nose.

"Why?"

"I guess negging does work on me, after all." She smiled looking much like some cherubic kid with that bushy shock of sand colored hair. It reminded me of a lion's mane.

We crossed the street to the motel walking hand in hand.

THE END

***********

Note: Derrick will return in UNDERCOVER FREAKS Volume 2: "The Butt"