Undercover Jedi

Story Info
Aayla And Shaak Ti Infiltrate A Piracy Operation.
4k words
4.3
3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel ridiculous," Shaak Ti, unable to bring herself to look at her reflection, shivering when a cold chill from the air recycler poured into the room. She shifted her footing, almost stumbling as she familiarised herself with the clear plastex heels, holding onto the nearby railing for better support. "I can barely walk in these things, he will know something is wrong isn't quite right with us if I go out there and end up tripping over."

"Have faith, Vikko is little more than a common pirate. He won't care how well you can walk, he just needs to experience a woman's touch after months of bouncing from planet to planet in the Outer Rim," Aayla comforted her fellow Jedi, pulling her bantha leather bra into place, making sure that it accentuated her ample cleavage to the fullest. "I've already laid the ground work, all we have to do now is satisfy his needs, to ensure that we can earn his complete trust."

"I still don't understand why you chose me of all people for this mission," Shaak Ti said, feeling far too exposed without her thick robes to shroud her body. "I've never been one for undercover operations, that has always been your area of expertise. And I've most definitely never been the most sexually expressive member of the Order. What could I possibly have to offer that a better suited Jedi couldn't?"

"In blunt terms, you're a togruta," Aayla answered, smiling apologetically when a look of confusion dawned on Shaak Ti's face. "Keep in mind, he believes he has been dealing with a fully licensed escorting firm. One of the main disadvantages of using this sort of infiltration scheme is that the candidates for the mission are chosen by the clients, not us."

"So I'm here because a pirate wanted to hire a togruta?" Shaak Ti asked, sighing when Aayla nodded in the affirmative.

"That would be the correct conclusion," Aayla strode over to Shaak, exuding a level of confidence in her barely dressed state that the togruta doubted she could even attempt to imitate. "An eager padawan offered to join me, but I was worried that her naivete would threaten the success of the mission. I needed someone who I could rely upon to remain level-headed, someone who could be trusted to follow my lead down to the finest detail. To ensure that our cover isn't compromised, it will require us to do certain things that would be frowned upon by the Council, acts that will push you well out of your comfort zone. I will try to keep his attention on me, but there's no guarantee that it will be enough to prevent you from being expected to take part."

"I see," Shaak deflated slightly, mentally preparing herself for whatever was to come, finding herself in the rare position that required her to defer to a lower ranking member of the Order, though she didn't for one second doubt Aayla's well regarded expertise in espionage. "Where will this be taking place? I would prefer to have a basic layout of the scene, just in case we find ourselves in the position of having to make a quick escape."

"It's just a cruiser, a sporty Corellian ship he purchased during his stay here on Coruscant. I'm guessing that he has the credits to throw around and wants to show off," Aayla reached across and placed a twinkling gold chain over Shaak's head, letting the edges swing freely across her montrals, matching the revealing gold ensemble Aayla had selected for the togruta. "But if we play our roles sufficiently, we should find ourselves becoming his companions for longer than a quick kriff. Ready to go?"

"No. But I'll push my self-doubt aside," Shaak Ti finally glanced at her reflection, realising just how much of her red skin had been exposed by the outfit, more than she would ever allow to be seen by any being other than herself. "I'll follow your lead."

"Good. Come on, he should be parked up by now, we shouldn't keep him waiting," Aayla said, making a quick dash towards the cockpit, tapping the feminine droid sat in the pilot's seat on her metallic shoulder. "L-7, we're headed off now. Do you remember your orders?"

"Of course, mistress Aayla. My memory banks are renowned for their attention to detail and photographic capabilities," L-7 answered, turning her glowing blue eyes to the twi'lek. "In fact, I am fully capable of mapping out the terrain of a planet by sight alone, able to determine elevation and horizontal curvature with an accuracy close to nintey-"

"The mission, L-7," Aayla reminded the droid.

"Apologies, mistress, just a little excited. This is my first mission of this nature. In the event that things take a turn for the worse, I'm to wait here and get the ship ready for exfiltration."

"And should everything go accordingly?"

"Then I shall wait for the gentleman accompanying you to make his departure. Once his ship takes off, I will follow you, keeping a safe distance as to not arouse suspicion," L-7 recited, pleased by the nod Aayla gave her.

"Good. Let's hope it all works out, maybe Shaak might just find herself having some fun for once," Aayla whispered, moving back towards the bay door.

"Good lu...I mean, may the force be with you, mistress."

Aayla walked towards the landing ramp of their shuttle, dropping it to the surface of the landing platform. She walked down without trouble, though the same couldn't be said for the woman following behind, who struggled to plant her feet properly as she made her descent, grabbing the pylons of the ramp to keep herself from having an unfortunate incident.

The first thing that struck Shaak Ti was the biting cold, able to pick up on the light whistling of wind skimming over the durasteel surface of the platform. Without her heavy robe, there was nothing to prevent the cold from rolling over her body, consistent enough to make her teeth chatter. Repulsor fumes were in abundance, though not quite as thick compared to the stifling wall of pollution that could be found throughout the lower levels. With the platform itself being situated in the Urscu District, it was packed to the brim with high-end speeders and sky cars, all sporting gleaming colour schemes and highly expensive aftermarket mods to give the vehicles a more personal quality.

It came as no surprise when the pair were met with whistles as they strode across the length of the landing platform, along with a number of colourful comments that caused Shaak to blush, unfamiliar with such crass language. But Aayla showed no signs of discomfort with such language. In fact, the twi'lek all but encouraged the men, adding a sway to her body that exuded casual eroticism, strutting pridefully. Shaak tried to emulate Aayla, giving up when it came across as a clumsy imitation.

"I'm not really sure I'm the right person for this, Aayla," Shaak whispered, turning when a deafening roar filled the air above, finding a Corellian cruiser gliding towards the opposite end of the platform, dropping its landing gear as it sank to its allotted space. "I fear I may become a liability."

"Trust in the force, and yourself," Aayla comforted her, pointing at the cruiser that settled onto its landing gear. "It seems he's later than I anticipated. Hopefully this isn't a sign of how this will play out."

Aayla and Shaak tottered along, coming within range of the ship, just as the landing ramp dropped. Stood at the end of it was one of the pirates, a toydarian flapping his wings as he followed the ramp down, locking his yellow eyes onto the two approaching Jedi. He bared a lopsided grin, revealing his crooked teeth as the ramp made contact with the surface.

"Die wanna wanga, jee-jee 'laz wata see uta-sha everee need an huujah," Aayla proclaimed, slipping into huttese with an ease that left Shaak impressed, seeing for herself just how effective the twi'lek could be as an undercover operative. "I believe you're expecting us?"

"Ehh, I wasn't expecting anyone nearly as stunning as the two of you," Vikko scratched his chin, appraising the beauties standing at the edge of the ramp, paying particular attention to Aayla as she voluntarily posed on the spot for his benefit. "Looks like I went with the right agency. Come in. Come in. We've got lots to do and far too little time to do it in."

Aayla followed behind as the toydarian hovered back into the cruiser, reaching back to clasp Shaak's hand, giving her the encouraging boost she needed to make the short trip up. The ramp closed shut behind them, leaving the togruta feeling more vulnerable than she had in a long time, exacerbated by the absence of her lightsaber at her hip. Having expected the den typical of a pirate, Shaak Ti was pleasantly surprised to find the interior to be pleasing to the eye, full of soft furnishings and an overall warm colour scheme. Vikko's shabby appearance certainly appeared out of place, leaving Shaak to wonder just how he had managed to afford it.

"Quite the ship, eh?" Vikko grinned when he spotted Shaak looking around, leading the duo into an oval-shaped entertainment area, with an elongated bench seat curving around a table laden with an assortment of drinks and alcoholic beverages. "Cost a lot, but it was well worth it. Few sentients in my line of work make up the sort of credits it takes to afford luxuries such as this."

"Wow, you must be someone of great importance," Aayla expertly stroked the toydarian's already inflated ego, taking the seat directly beside Vikko as he landed, wasting no time in initiating physical contact when she placed a hand in his lap. "Far more interesting compared to the bores we are usually forced to entertain."

"Is that so?" Vikko preened, giving his wings a sharp flutter in response to Aayla's stroking. "I'm not surprised, Coruscant is one of the stuffiest planets I've ever visited. Even the underground scene is tame compared to the places you can find in the Outer Rim. Do you want something to drink?"

"Hmm, that's a tempting offer. But I was wondering if you had something a tad...harder?" Aayla suggested, getting a dark chuckle from Vikko.

"Ladies of expensive taste. Well, I can't say you're not worth dipping into my personal stash," Vikko leaned over and ran his hand under the table, tapping a switch that caused a concealed compartment to shoot out, revealing a metal jar containing a distinctive orange substance, one both Aayla and Shaak knew all too well. "This isn't your run of the mill spice. This is glitterstim, and let me tell you this stuff packs a real punch. Give it a hit."

Aayla leaned in and used a mixer spoon to scoop out a small amount of Spice, laying onto the table to organise them into strips. Without a second thought, she lowered her head and brought her nose to one of the orange slivers, inhaling it in a single attempt. The results were immediate, Aayla shot back against the leather seat as her eyes dilated, working her hands towards Vikko's crotch, opening up his flight suit with her dexterous fingers.

"You weren't exaggerating," Aayla beamed, easily managing to wrench the dug's cock out of his suit, sliding her fingers around his thick member. "I wasn't expecting it to be so powerful, and I've sampled some of the most potent strains of spice in the galaxy."

"If you've got the credits, why not spend them?" Vikko shrugged, relaxing back when Aayla began to pump him, squeezing his cock until it visibly throbbed. Giving his snout a quick brush, he put his focus back on Shaak Ti, picking up on her nervousness as she stood off to the side, watching the increasingly debauched scene from afar. "Your friend's looking a bit uncomfortable. Maybe she needs a hit of this stuff, just to put her nerves at ease."

"Oh, Triani is new. I don't think she's ready for spice as potent as this," Aayla replied, picking up the speed of her jerking, hoping it would be enough to keep his attention focused upon her.

"Ehh, I think she might like it. Besides, I've heard many good things about what a togruta on spice can do, gets 'em all excited, I'm interested in seeing whether it's true," Vikko said with a little more firmness in his tone.

"Triani is still learning the trade, I don't want to risk pushing her-"

"I'll do it," Shaak Ti acquiesced to the dug's offer, closing her eyes to calm herself as she approached the table, crouching beside the strip of orange powder.

"That's the spirit, you won't regret it," Vikko turned to Aayla, pulling her hand away from his organ. "Why don't you let me feel those lips? I've had many twi'leks in my lifetime, but never a rutian, let me see if the stories about you are true."

"Sure thing, lover," Aayla leaned in, giving Shaak Ti a quick inspection, spotting her hesitation as she tried to angle herself down. "Try and do it in one go, Triani, it's easier that way."

Shaak Ti knew the advice likely came from experience, something she wisely adhered to. As Aayla suggested, Shaak Ti inhaled the strip as fast as she could, recoiling at the sensation of the powder travelling through her nostril. But the effects occurred almost immediately, leaving the stoic Jedi overwhelmed by the explosion of feelings, some completely foreign to her. Excitement, bliss, lust. They all vied for dominance, drawing the togruta out of her shell and into the corruption taking place right in front of her.

"There. See? She may be new, but she's as eager as a womprat in heat," Vikko grinned, letting out a gurgling groan as Aayla moved her lips along his pole, developing a rhythm within moments of engulfing him. He idly rubbed Aayla's lekku, rolling his portly body in sync with the intense bobbing of her head. "Come on, Triani. Get in close, come and see what this schutta can do."

With her thoughts lacking their usual coherency, Shaak Ti complied without much resistance, crawling along the floor to position herself in front of Vikko. Her eyes opened wide, watching how easily Aayla managed to engulf and eject the toydarian's unusually large shaft, curling her tongue around the fleshy pole. Their eyes met briefly, sharing an understanding of sorts, with the togruta realising just what personal sacrifices were required to ensure the mission didn't end in catastrophe.

"I think that should be it for now," Vikko announced, giving Aayla's lekku a sharp tug, not so gently coaxing her off his member. He grinned at Shaak Ti, patting his lap, giving his slick cock a few slow pumps as he waited for her to take the hint. "There's no greater feeling in the galaxy than having a twi'lek's lips around your cock. But right now, I want to see what it's like to kriff a togruta."

Even in her spice addled haze, Shaak Ti still found some form of resistance, causing her to remain frozen on the spot, resting on her knees. Aware that she needed some support, she turned to Aayla, who was quick to come to her aid. Aayla stood and helped Shaak Ti to her feet, giving her a comforting smile before reaching under her skirt to draw down her thong.

"Just remember, you're playing a character. It's important to set aside the person you truly are, it's the only way you can effectively play your part," Aayla whispered, helping the Jedi Master to climb onto the leather padding with her knees planted on either side of the toydarian, bringing her into a kneeling position.

"Your body is just something else. Hell, with this kind of figure I might actually be convinced that you're some kind of Jedi," Vikko emitted an appreciative chuckle, with Aayla and Shaak Ti responding with their own nervous laughter.

"What kind of Jedi poodoo would ever allow herself to he caught doing anything like this?" Aayla shrugged off the comment, wrapping a hand around Shaak Ti's leg to grasp Vikko's cock, lining it up with the togruta's slit. "But if that doesn't convince you, then let Triani prove it. Are you ready?"

"I am," Shaak Ti nodded.

She was somewhat glad that the spice had temporarily dulled her rational thoughts. A tingle went straight to her nerves when the domed tip touched her nether lips, tapping into a part of her being she had long suppressed. Once Aayla's hand moved away, there was nothing to impede her descent, leaving the next stage entirely in her hands alone. Unwilling to let Aayla down, she dropped her weight, piercing her warm tunnel with the toydarian's member, shuddering when it caused her walls to expand.

Vikko travelled deeper than anything the inexperienced togruta had encountered, edging ever closer to her deepest point. Shaak Ti wasn't completely without sexual experience, having become very familiar with the contours of her pussy through the use of her fingers whenever she was alone in the Temple. It was natural for a Jedi to relieve her frustrations, so long as it never went beyond a brief engagement with carnal habits. But feeling the dug burying himself in her was far and away the most erotic thing she had ever experienced.

"Woah! Look at that, already down to the root," Vikko cackled, giving Shaak Ti's rear a sudden smack. "You're an eager one, ain't ya."

"I am," Shaak Ti replied, giving her hips a small wriggle, gasping as the grooves and protrusions running along Vikko's cock caressed her silky lining. Suddenly, she started to thrust her body, moving without needing prompting from either Vikko or Aayla. "Ohh, so big, it's practically splitting me in two."

"Ha, I've heard that before. I'm a little more blessed than most males of my species, something I'm always happy to show off when I can," Vikko's wings buzzed as Shaak Ti picked up the pace, throwing her body up and down with wild abandon, swirling around to add a little more stimulation to the mix. "You like that, baby? Come on, let me hear you say it."

"I like it," Shaak Ti answered with a whisper, one that could have easily gone unnoticed. But the wily dug picked up on it, a fact that caused his rubbery lips to stretch.

"Is that all? I don't think so, not with that look on your face," Vikko slammed his palms onto Shaak Ti's ass, giving it a possessive squeeze. "Say it like you mean it."

"I like it," Shaak Ti repeated, letting a little confidence seep into her tone, speeding up until the sounds of their colliding bodies echoed throughout the rear of the cruiser.

"There's no-one here who's gonna judge you, tell Vikko how you really feel."

"Kriff me! I want you to kriff me until I can't feel my legs!" Shaak Ti exclaimed, driving her body far quicker than Aayla had anticipated, who could only stare in amazement as the Jedi Master -- who had always been well regarded for her serenity and organised mind -- rode the dug as though her life depended on it. Any pretence of restraint vanished, replaced by the endless cries of a woman possessed. "Give me everything you've got."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Vikko laughed, returning with a surge that made his hips appear as little more than a blur, hammering away at the togruta with merciless intent. "Seems like the rumours about the females of your species was right. If this ever got out, you might give the twi'leks a run for their credits."

Shaak Ti bounced on Vikko's cock with consistently heavy rocks of her body, only spurred on by the series of vulgar words he aimed at her. Aayla settled down beside Vikko, silently observing the woman she had once considered a mentor falling victim to her natural desires, with the Spice helping to break down every barrier she had. She listened to Vikko's angry groans, watching his face contort as he lifted and dropped his own body, propelled slightly by the occasional lift his wings caused.

"Ha, looks like you win this one, I'm about ready to explode," Vikko painfully squeezed Shaak Ti's rear, something that only seemed to add further fuel to the fire. "Want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes!" Shaak Ti hissed, flashing a predatory grin. "Cum in this schutta's pussy! Make her earn her credits!"

"Gladly," Vikko reached the fastest rate of thrusts that his portly body could afford him, rocking until the seat beneath him squeaked dangerously. Then, he made one last swing, growling as his testicles tightened, spewing ropes of greenish seed deep inside the togruta, filling her until his seed spilled out and dribbled on the leather. "Ahh, worth every credit."

12