Undercover Mistress Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part. The game is on.
2.5k words
4.19
11.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first part was a bit raw. Sorry, I rushed it a bit. Read it if you want the plot. In this part I cut to the main thing. The series will contain all kinds of BDSM stuff and fetishes Have fun!

***

I was in front of woman of my dreams. Aurora. Mistress Aurora. In black corset, garter belts, stockings, black thong, glassy high heel platforms, oriental hair style, pale makeup, and a silicone cleavage to die for. Not to mention her perfect legs, butt, feet, also a beautiful white teeth. Her face is a bit rough, but in a good way. It tells that she's serious. I forgot to mention that she is a bit muscular. She squats. Her roughness is a spice that someone would consider as a flaw, but for a person with submissive personality it would be a trait.

I could feel her breath on my neck, and the warmth of her body on my back. She asked: Boy, I must ask you, do you want to play with me? How badly you want it?

I answered: I want it really bad.

She immediately responded: I like what I heard, but you haven't said magic words. Yes, Mistress. Be careful with that because I will have to punish you. I will do all kinds of things to you like, ball kicking, crossdressing, pegging, humiliation, whatever comes to my mind. Also, dirty talk is a part of the play. Sometimes I will say things that are not true, but would be said to spice up the game. If you feel intimidated you have three options. If you say red, I will stop and check you up, we will have a talk, and move on or stop completely. I am a professional, so don't worry. My goal is to push your limits, and yours is to comply and enjoy. You can say yellow and I will continue with the act, but be more gentle, slow down, take time for you to deal with pain. You can also be provocative and not respect the rules. If you do that I will consider that you are doing it willingly in order to make doing it harder, so be careful with that. Are you ok with everything I said, honey?

I mumbled: Yes, Mistress! I was dreaming about this moment. Do whatever you like. See how hard I am.

She slaped me lightly, but juicy: I don't want to look at you pathetic dick! That just tells you what kind of bitch you are.

She still circled around me saying things: You really have a nice ass. I can't wait to fuck it. Don't worry, I will prepare you good. I'll be gentle at first, but I expect so many winderful things from you. You better be up to the task. Have you read Great Expectations? Don't waste my time. If you act as a good, little bitch, you might get the chance to fuck me.

My cock was hit by a wave. Her rough voice, the sound of shoes, scent, everything she did was hot. True Mistress. I couldn't imagine myself doing this with any girl. In my previous relationships I tried to talk about fetishes, but I never crossed the line to actually do something about it. I felt her presence near me, left hand stroking my dick, and nails of her right hand in the flesh of my right butt cheek.

She was whispering: I will make a real bitch from you, and you will love it!

I must admit that I was a bit confused. I know that this is a game, but what if she's taping all this and would use it to blackmail me. What if my friends and family find out. Many what ifs went through my brain. Trips. We all like the safe environment, but are always scared of something. This was the situation where I must forget about my ego. If I maintain this kind of thinking, I will not be able to enjoy. Now was the moment to let go, fasten the seatbelt and have a ride of life. To be honest I always had a fantasy about pegging. I watched a lot of porn from that category. Never played with my ass though. I'm lying. Once I had a finger in my ass. I was trying to stimulate my prostate and cum of it. She was right. I had a great potential to be a bitch. My mind was always curious. Never had gay fantasies. Whatever woman does to me, Its fine. This chance to explore my submissive side was a bliss.

A quiet moment and my thinking were broken with her kick from behind, between my legs, directly to my balls. I fell like a tree. Curled up in a fetus and yelled from pain. Her smile was contagious. She couldn't stop it, like I couldn't stop my whining. The pain was unbearable. The hit was really strong. I had a feeling I would shit myself.

When I caught the air a bit, she told me: Relax, this was a shock therapy. We will go slower from this moment on. This was a punishment for your months of perving.

She winked with her left eye and smiled, and also told me: I really like ballbusting, so please try hard to like it.

She said that and started to smile devilishly. In moment where pain was dropping I felt a kind of joy that it passed. The feeling can be described as to enjoy a state without pain it is needed to feel the pain first. That's how you'll learn to respect it more. Wise point, but I think Aury just liked to kick guys in the balls, simple as that.

She then ordered me to stand up, grabbed my dick and guided me to a portable massage-like table. A milking table. She ordered me to lie down on my stomack. The table was put near the glass of the balcony. The curtains were drawn and my ass was at her mercy. She brought some cup with the wooden stick stuck in it. I felt some gel being put on my legs. She covered my shoe body with it. She lighted a cigarette and sat on the furniture to smoke it and wait for a glime to dry off. The glime was wax, I guessed that right. I haven't said a word not to gamble with the chances to get a punishment kick in the balls again. After some time of silence she started to remove the wax. It hurt a bit, but It wasn't nothing compared to the ball kicking. I rotated and got the same treatment from the front. She shaved my rock hard cock. The touched almost made me cum. She kissed my cock head when she finished shaving and smiled generously looking me directly in the eyes. She ordered me to have a shower, and yell from the bathroom when I'm done. I washed myself thoroughly, cleaned my teeth with the unpacked toothbrush that I found in the bathroom, and yelled. She came with an enema kit. We got through the whole process. I was embaraced a bit, but my cock told me diferent. The feel of fluid in my guts was strange and pleasant in a way. I had a couple of turns until the water oozing my ass was completely clean. Then she took me to the living room again.

I was naked, my skin smooth. She ordered me to sit on the sofa and wait for her. She came back with some clothes and a case. She opened the case, pull out nail polish and pedicure kit. She did a fantastic pedicure on me. My nails were cut, clean underneath, polished and ready for the paint. She chose pink, did all of my ten fingers, and all of my ten toes. It was a huge turn on for me, watching her doing this girly things to me. The whole time I was horny as fuck. A fact. Her scent, her touch, her voice, her smile, intelligence... She smoked again and gave me a few shots from her fingers. She told me I can come back from the role and we had a conversation like nothing happened. After the chit-chat passed, she took some body milk form the case, ordered me to stand up, and applied it on my whole body. Then she ordered me to lie back a bit to the sofa and spread the legs, knees bowed, hold them with my hands, in order to open up my asshole. She brought a small buttplug. It was pink with a zirconium. She lubed up my ass a bit and put the thing in. It felt weird. I saw a chastity device on the table too. She wanted to put it on, but I was rock hard, so she passed that. She gave me pink, latex, stretchy bra to put on. It suited my bust size. Then she gave me pink, fishnet stockings to put on. They came all the way to my diafragm. They had a hole in the butt and cock part, tho. After bra and stockings I got the pink thong also. A pink one too. Got the pink chocker necklace, probably to get that bitchy look. My cock was funny sticking out prom my thong panties. She then put on a makeup to my face. It took a while to finish it. I got a wig. Blonde. She brought me pink high heels of my size, not too much high. After the whole process was over she guided me to the mirror.

I saw her and a hot, tall girl by her side. I was really hot. My stomack was flat, I had long legs. I could pass like a hottie from distance. It wasn't only me checking out when we had cigarettes in the company's balcony. I was checked out even more. She noticed my traits and waited for the right moment to bring me in letting me droll over her. Wise woman. She knows what she wants and takes it.

She spoke: Look closely. See how hot you are? Remember the looks. Now I will have some fun. Hope you enjoy it. Get down on you knees! On the floor, now!

The same moment I was down. She brought a black strapon, a big one. Bigger than my cock, and my cock was pretty big. She put that monster on and ordered me to suck. I hesitated and got a few slaps. I took it in my mouth and started to fuck my own throat. Strange feeling. Gag reflex kicked in a few times. I was drooling with spit. She took it out from time to time and played by slapping my cheeks and forehead with it, calling me names. A slut. Whore. Bitch. Fag. All kinds of creative names. I was completely embaraced. She told if I don't change my attitude and start sucking it for real, she would throw me out clothed like this. Then, she started to fuck my mouth holding my head. She gave me a few hard face slaps, spitted on me,

and yelled: Little bitch! I'm going to fuck you so good, you'll feel my strapon when you sit on your work chair in the Monday!

She grabbed my collar and drawn me to the sofa, put me on all four, took out the plug. She applied more lube with her fingers, rushed it inside. I felt her nails penetrating. After I was prepared she shoved the monster inside slowly and started to give it a haste. It hurt badly. I felt like I'm taking a shit, a huge shit, constantly. She adjusted the speed more and more. In a few minutes she was fucking me like a pro, and the pain became bearable, even joyful. I felt a slap on my cheeks from time to time. She took it out, turned me to face it and shoved it back in my mouth with a words: Feel your ass in your mouth like a real slut. I bet you watched a lot of ATM porn. Now see how it feels like. What women do to keep you bitches like you satisfied.

After a round of fucking my throat, she changed the position and started fucking me missionary, with my legs to the side. The speed and strenght of the thrusts was pumped up. The pain became like a normal thing for me. I used to it and haversted it as I was dropping moans. Then she slapped my balls really hard and continued to fuck me. I can't describe the feeling. I was screaming!

She interrupted me: Thats right, bitch! Scream like a whore!

It looked like she could fuck me the whole night without stopping. I started to cry from pain, which made her laugh. I was thinking about saying yellow, or red. Then, suddenly, she took it out and put it in front of my face. She pushed some kind of button on the harness and the white fluid started to spurt on my face. I was fake cum covered. I hope its fake! Then she guided me violently to the mirror,

and told me: Look at this. This your true form. Now you have 60 seconds to get down and jerk off on my pretty feet! If you don't finish it in time, I will kick you in the balls so hard!

She took of her shoes. Cut off her stockings to leave her wonderful feet naked. I got down and tried to make it hard, but from the ballslap, I couldn't. She was pissed.

I heard her saying: I'm not good enough for you, a pathetic worm?! You are a fag! On all fours, now!

I fitted myself in dog position. She kicked my balls and continued to kick my cock as I curled the whole time.

I got new order: Lick my feet, or I will throw you out, for real. Pathetic little worm! Who do you think you are?

I kissed them, licked them, tried to swallow them. Adored them. After not more then few minutes I got a hard on. She then ordered me again to cum on them in less then 60 seconds. She counted. I came in 10 seconds and covered them whole in cum. I got an order to clean up my mess.

Swallow it all! If I see one small drop, I will piss in your mouth!

I cleaned them in detail. Polished them. My mind was blown, and my body was enslaved. I never came that hard. I wasn't even sure if a man can unload that much. It sprouted out like a waterfall, and I swallowed it all. What can I expect now?

I just heard her saying: We have a whole night, and a whole weekend honey. You were good, and you will be even better.

To be continued...