Undercover Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
Now the undercover mission is sucking homeless people's cock.
3.8k words
4.65
17.7k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,168 Followers

***This story contains Transgender/Gender Bending themes and black cock. If you're not okay with that, these are not the words you're looking for. This story might not be for everyone (see tags), but I hope you like this new idea.

**This is a sissy spy story, with some humiliation and an implied interracial theme. So if those kinks don't appeal to you, feel free to skip this one. There are plenty of other good stories around. If you decide to risk it and like it, please be kind and leave a comment or just vote.

*The feminization of this narrative will be brief and modest because it is about the feminized journey rather than how he becomes feminized. And the sex too. I don't want to finish a chapter with 2K words of sex scenes while the whole chapter contains 3K words.

All the characters are 18+

Fuck, the inside was like an orgy, almost everyone was making out or having sex with someone. But that wasn't the main thing running through my head. I was furious because Agent M told me that someone would help me at the entrance. I just got molested by a man. I kept looking around and found a group of people talking and drinking without any lewd activity.

There were 4 guys and 3 girls. The single man looked directly into my eyes. That man, ooh hoo, was a criminal without a doubt. Anybody would walk away just to have a little glance at him. But all the bad luck just wanted to be with me. He nodded his head and called me.

Why me, God, why me? I was expecting someone's sweet gay daughter or son to pick me up and treat me like a queen. Today's mission was to make friends and spend the night at their house. It was risky to come to this type of party because rats were everywhere.

I sat beside him and put my hands on his thighs to show him how slutty I was. Mmmm, this man is ripped and so big. I couldn't get his size from a distance, but now from this close, his scent and heat were making me queer. "Hello, handsome," I said, smiling.

He smiled at me back, but no hi back. What a jerk. Then he grabbed my hand to lift it from his thigh and then put it back on his bulge. Omg, it was huge and the heat was burning my cold hand. I knew what I had to do because other girls were doing the same.

He didn't wear any underpants, and why not? If I were him, I would do the same. Who wants to torture their cock like this big in underwear? I kept his cock rock hard like the girls were doing. I was rubbing and kissing it over the fabrics.

Why don't they talk about something important? I'm not here to hear about how they fuck whores. But the way they were sharing their experience, I hope they don't do it with me. Agent M's dildo wasn't even close to this guy's size.

Fuck, I took a big risk to have a big dick, and now I don't even have one. This mission was a terrible mistake. I'm shrinking my balls and dick, changing my appearance. What a big fool I'm. Hey, why are those girls unzipping them? I've got a monster here. Oh, shit. Now I have to show them my blowjob skills.

Those girls were so competitive, everyone was looking at each other's performances and trying to improve their technique. I was doing the same, or they wouldn't take me with them. I had to do what needed to be done, otherwise all this molesting and cocksucking would be for nothing. Plus, I was inebriated from the weed and shots.

I don't know how long I did that before passing out from weeds and shots. The party was dope as fuck. I woke up on a messed-up bed where 3 more girls were passed out like me. I grabbed my head and shook it a little to make sense.

I looked down and I found myself naked. Fuck, what are those? Ooh shit, dried cum. I immediately checked on other girls too. And they were too naked and cum covered under the sheets. I sat up and started to feel the pain all over my body. Fuck, what did I do last night?

My head became clear and I started to distinguish the pain. My ass, fuck, they raped me last night. I looked for my dresses, but they weren't there. So I grabbed a bath towel and hopped on a taxi. It was difficult to sit, especially when the bum and pothole were passing away. Why is my crotch hurting? I looked down, oh shit, shit. My balls were swollen and red, looking like blood bags. I went directly to my office and met Agent M.

"Where were you guys last night? They raped me."

"Did they?" Agent M replied. "Last night you were a drunk whore and had sex with 6 different men."

"What?"

"Should I count the pussy's, then it was nine." Agent M said.

"I'm in pain, just check me."

"Stand naked there, let me examine you?" Agent M said. "They fuck you well. So, who do you think was better at prostate orgasm, them or me?"

"You're never gonna stop, do you?"

"You need to take some painkillers," Agent M said. "You'll be fine."

"What about those bruises?"

"They will fade away," Agent M said.

"What about my front?"

"I think they liked your limp clitty," M said. "It's a good handle for rough sex, hehe."

"Stop giggling. My balls and clitty hurt so much."

"Maybe they wanted to see you hard, that's why they pay extra attention to your sissy clit." M said. "You have to be careful next time. If they keep abusing your nuts too much, I don't think I'll be able to fix your cracked nuts."

"What?"

"You were lucky that I shrunk your balls otherwise you would be in hospital now," M said.

"But they are criminals, they'll keep doing that. It's what they normally do."

"What do you want me to do? Talk to your boss that you won't work anymore," M said. "They are gonna crack my marble balls."

"Fix it. Solve the problem or I'm destroyed."

"Mmmmm, mmmm, there is a silly idea but I don't think you have that kind of balls or trust in me," M said.

"What is it?"

"Remove your balls, simple," M said. "Besides, you don't have to tuck anymore. Less struggle on the heels."

"You are saying, you want to keep my balls in a freezer?"

"I don't think they're cold enough to shrink your shrunken nuts," M said.

"Okay, but the clock is ticking."

"It'll be fixed before your bruises fade away," M said.

"Alright, it's better this way than losing them forever. Just don't forget what you promised to me. Even My ghost will haunt you if anything goes wrong."

**********

Three weeks after the procedure at Agent M's lab, I was examined for fitness. My penis looked smaller and more feminine. It was almost the size of a prepubescent male. My cut penis looked like a real clit. A pink bud with a short shaft. My thigh gap is now more pronounced.

"Now it totally looks like a clitty," M said. "I told them to make it close-knit like a clit. Do you mind if I lick your clitty? It looks so delicious."

"Stop mocking me." Wow, no loose skin to grow, I think it is better this way. My clitty looks like it's rock hard. I checked myself in the mirror, my thigh gap is looking sexy. No scrotum or sack skin block, perfect feminine body.

"What? It looks so adorable, and sexy," M replied. "Let me measure it one more time, uuuh 2.5 inches, so cute."

"Stop! Tell me about my next task."

"Get dressed. Last time, at that party you met the wrong people. You're lucky they don't take you with them," M informed. "They came here for a deal with our target gang."

"Why don't you guys just tell me which people to interact with, make it easy for me. You know that night I was molested by a guard."

"I'm aware of that and I'm also aware that you were cumming countless times at the same time while riding a total stranger's cock," M said. "The boss said you need to go back to the street for more practice."

"What? Sucking homeless people dick, I'm not doing it again."

"It's not my decision and you were terrible at the last task," M said.

"Hey, I got you guys an address where..."

"They fuck their cheap sluts," M said before I finished my sentence. "The mission was to give pleasure... You were fucking them like there was no tomorrow. In that room, one stranger was our agent. And describe what you did there. At first, we didn't believe that, but after watching the snap... We just turned you into a cheap sissy slut. I mean really, you were complaining about everything from the beginning."

"I was drunk."

"Not even a faggot act like a gangbang expert in drunk mode," M said. "Same street as last time."

"Nope, I'm sucking those stink cock and taking them in my ass again. Just give me anything, you want me to kill your enemy, I'll kill him with a fucking dildo."

"I don't give orders," M said. "Why don't you talk to our boss."

"You know what's going to happen if I go to his room."

"What's wrong with that?" M asked. "Is it too gross to fuck your boss than a homeless guy?"

"Yes, absolutely. With a homeless guy that's not that a big deal. It's a one-time thing, but..."

"Do you have a problem with your boss or colleagues?" M asked.

"What does that mean?"

"Do you hate all of us like our boss?" M said.

"No, that old shit is a perv. Always eye fucking my body."

"Then you should talk with our field master, he was talking about your ass while you were in the procedure room," M said with a wink.

Thank God, finally a bit of good luck. Our field master is a very gentle and handsome guy. I'm not gay, but if I were, I would definitely dream about him every night. I didn't waste a single moment after hearing that knock on his door.

"Who is it?" The field master asked.

"Sir, Nick."

"Nick, who?" he asked.

"Sir, sissy Nick."

"Ooo, Nicky. Get in," he welcomed me into his room. "Just say your mission name, you know it's hard to remember the real life we have outside the mission."

"Yes sir. The criminals are not going anywhere."

"Are you here to talk about your field task?" He asked. "Then I can't do anything, you know we serve the same shitty boss."

"No, I'm here to show you my new outfit and talk about the last mission. Agent M said she augmented my butt a little." Actually, I was showing off or just trying to get in his pants.

"You were really good at your mission," he chuckled. "Come here, it is here that you are actually looking for."

I got down on my knees under his desk so that no one could see me. His belt was kind of stuck. I worked on unbuckling it. Even my expert hands took a much longer time than expected. With a strong tug, I pulled down his formal pants and underwear, freeing his big, hard cock from its hiding place.

"Oh my god," my jaw dropped to the floor.

"You've never been introduced to my big boy." He said with a grinned face.

Then I wrapped my hands around the base of his thick shaft. I gave his cock a sloppy kiss on the very tip and lapped up the overflowing precum. He shivered a little, and he rolled back to enjoy my slutty mouth. I stuck my tongue out and began diligently licking every inch of his meat. My tongue went up and down, careful not to miss a single spot, then I started to play with his almost blue balls. Why not? It's hard to manage me-time in line with our work.

"Huuh, hhmm," he was moaning and groaning while his cock was sparkling with my saliva.

I opened my mouth wide and engulfed the tip in my mouth. I didn't stop at the tip and went down on his length steadily, making more and more of the length disappear inside my greedy throat, until I reached his sweaty crotch, my nose pressed against his pelvic bone. I stuck her tongue out and dragged it all over his balls while I was holding it in my hand.

"Keep playing with my balls, they have been sore for a week," he said, while the pleasure spread like a wave all over his body. "It's been a long time since I had a deep throat, especially a skilled throat like yours."

After keeping his cock balls deep down my throat for a while, I finally let them out to breathe. I took a deep breath and immediately went back to work. I bobbed my head up and down effortlessly, giving him the best shaky blowjob of his life.

"Nicky, I'm loving the way your throat massages my cock," he groaned too loud.

I felt his orgasm rapidly approaching and desperately grabbed my slutty head and forcefully dumped his load down my welcoming throat. With a loud, high-pitched screech, he started to come so hard. Cum erupted out of his tip as a seemingly endless river flowed straight down my stomach.

"Huuh, just a few seconds more," he rasped as his body tightened.

A cock down my throat is part of my mission, and I enjoyed every minute of it as if it were related to my career. While he was cumming down my throat, a colleague came in without knocking on the door.

"Boss, we just got these photos of our mission." It was Agent J. He's the leader of the team that worked to monitor all the cameras we set up on the missions.

Our field master got angry with J for interrupting him while enjoying the afterglow of his climax. Agent J won't be able to see what's going down here, so I won't bother to think about stopping my work. I just kept swallowing his load.

"Leave the file on the desk, I'm thinking about what I'm going to do with those mission holes," he replied awkwardly then revoked his big cock from my throat.

I took a deep breath and gazed at his softening rock-hard cock. Then I grabbed his thick shaft around the base and cleaned it dry. Before getting up, I gave a long kiss on his soft smile with a big smile.

"For the next mission, today's service is enough," he said. "I'm not sending you on the street again but I'm sorry you still have to blow a homeless man's cock."

"..." I just looked at him with a disappointed face.

"Hey don't worry, it's not like the last time you did," he comforted me. "We found out there is a guy who supplies street whore to our gang. So you just have to meet him and convince him that you can handle yourself."

"Still better. I can do that. Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome," he said. "Nicky, you know my home address, right?"

"Yes sir, why?"

"Nothing, just asking," he replied. "You take care of your mission, I'll do what I usually do, setting up Agent's tasks."

Fuck, he wants me to make it regular. I thought he was a straight guy. If his cock tastes this good, then I wonder about his lips. What if he fell in love with me and proposed to me to get married to him? I can't even say no to him, otherwise he'll set up a mission to just annihilate me. If I say yes, maybe he won't let me do work anymore. I have to live a life as his housewife. While I'm cooking for him, he's going to grab me from behind and fuck right in the kitchen. Wait a minute, why am I thinking about this bull shit anyway? I need to clean my dripping wet, stupid clitty. I had to carry extra panties for her.

**********

On mission day, I was in an abandoned warehouse. I was wearing cheap slutty clothes so that I could blend in with them. My people only knew there were some people doing this job but had no idea who they were or where they lived. I had to spend the whole two weeks in an old house full of criminals, drug dealers, whores, etc. I just needed one more week to fuck every single man to find out this address. But guess what? I found this address from my roommate. Take a pro tip from me; never hate your roommates, especially when you're a sissy spy.

I was devastated by the disgusting scent surrounding me.

"Hi, I'm looking for Mr. Snake." On the ground floor, there were a lot of homeless people resting in this hot summer. Most of them were old or sick. An old guy shows me, he's on the second floor. I climbed the stairs and entered his room.

"I'm sent by candy, x street."

"Ohh, yes candy talked about you," he said. "So, you're looking for a job. Something better, right?"

"Yes sir."

"Just call me Snake," he replied. "Do you want to know how I got this name?"

"Sure, I was wondering why they call you a Snake."

"When I was a boy," he started to bla bla bla...

"Wow, I'm speechless."

"Let's get back to work. First I'm gonna take a test drive then If I feel then..." he said.

"You want me to do it here, or..."

"Here, no. Not even with me," he said. "I don't sleep with whores."

I just put his name on my death list. When I'm done with this mission, this stink fuck too.

"See that red room on the third floor," he pointed me to my next destination. "Just satisfy them, and think you're hired. And don't think it's just milking a man."

I entered the red room and there were four guys smoking and talking shit. Omg, the smell, something died in here. Today there was an earpiece in my ear, and M was talking and watching what I'm doing.

"Nick, you can do it," M said. "Spend more than 10 minutes here, you're out of the street."

I know, but what I'm seeing here is that I would already start vomiting if I wasn't trained. Before you join XBI, you have to serve in the military first. And this is nothing compared to my training period. But that was a long time ago.

"Come on sweetie, we were waiting for you," the first guy said. "Get on your four on that bench."

I stripped naked and positioned myself to take them inside me in a doggy position. I just want to finish it as soon as possible. The first man's hands were pressed against my hips, holding me in place as he trudged closer. I felt his cock press against my cunt, but his old dry cock couldn't make it inside my well-lubed hole.

"Sorry sweetie, we don't have any lube here," he said. "But we like using spit."

He applied his spit on his dirty cock and now it was forcing its way inside me. His cock was large and felt gritty against my sensitive flesh. He had to push even harder because my pussy didn't want to take him inside.

"We got a tight ass here, boys," he said with joy. As soon as he had forced himself inside me, he placed his dirty hands on my bubble butt cheeks and began to thrust.

"Fuck, this hole squeezes too," he groaned. "I think I'm not going to last long at this rate. Boys get ready to fuck this sissy whore."

"Just bring her here, I love seeing a broken babe's face while it's a clitty flop and leak," another guy said.

The first guy lifted me by gripping my waist and putting me on their bed. This old guy surprised me with his strength. At first, he could barely lift me, but when he lifted me, his orgasm hit him, and then he fucked me in the air. They pushed me over onto my back, exposing my cum dripping pussy and my pale breasts to their eyes.

"Look at his clitty, it's dripping wet," an old guy said. "Where're the nuts?"

"Haha, it chopped up," another guy replied.

The next man thrust his strong cock inside me while grinning down at me with awful teeth. As soon as he pushed his way inside me, another guy kneeling over my head grabbed my breasts and began roughly caressing them. He was ramming so hard and fast that I was close to having an orgasm. M said whatever you don't cum on a mission, just fake it. Maybe it is easy for girls, but now I have no balls, so if I cum I won't be able to make any excuses. I was continuously fighting with my orgasm, but I made it worse. The moment I opened my mouth wide open to scream out of pleasure, the guy sitting over my head plowed his long thick cock down my throat. Having my throat fucked was something that thrilled me in normal circumstances, but today. This old fag just shoved his month-long unwashed cock inside my mouth. It was even cutting off my oxygen to react to something.

"Nicky, already one guy came, another one about to. Don't jeopardize the mission," M said. "I repeat, don't jeopardize the mission"

My whole body shook, and I went limp between the two men as they battered and fucked me, and then they cheered to see me orgasm. I just focused on my career and let them use me as they wanted. I came over and over again until I lost count.

After getting dressed up, I went back to Snake's room. "So am I hired?"

"Hired? You're trending on the internet," he said. "Here is the address. Just say Snake sent you. They'll give you a job there."

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,168 Followers
12