Undercover Stripper 02

Story Info
A couple go undercover to investigate a crime syndicate...
6.5k words
4.69
14.3k
22
11

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Sharing information

"Cards on the table then. I'll tell you what I know and you tell me what you know. OK?"

Tom held out his hand to formally seal the deal with his wife.

Jessica giggled and then, putting on a serious expression, shook her husband's hand.

"Deal."

With an agreement reached Tom started by repeating his conversation with Sarah and then moved on to tell her what he had found out from Rob at the planning office.

"So, this James O'Connell, he's just the front for the owners of the property?" She looked a little puzzled, "Is that actually legal?"

"Apparently so, according to Rob." He confirmed, "A lot of wealthy people do it."

Once he had finished, keeping her side of their bargain, Jess began to tell him what she had managed to find out.

"Apparently the company that bought the club are called Deluxe Entertainment, although as yet I haven't been able to uncover much about them."

Tom made a mental note of the name for further investigation.

"The fact that you were told they paid well under the market rate fits with what I heard."

"Oh, who from?" He asked not expecting her to tell him.

She shook her head, her long blonde hair swaying around her slim shoulders, "You know I can't reveal my sources but it was someone on the inside."

"OK, so that probably means the owners of Sin City had some pressure applied to persuade them to sell. I wonder if the same thing is going down at The Lounge."

His incisive powers of police deduction came into play.

"And if its Deluxe entertainment, the same company that bought Sin City then that would tie it all together." Jessica stated, saying out loud what he was thinking.

"We need to run a check on the bars around there to. See if any of those have changed ownership lately as well." He added thoughtfully, "Maybe we can ask Rob?"

Tom began to feel that they were making some headway now that they were combining information, but it still wasn't enough.

Voicing his thoughts, he declared, "Names, what we really need are names."

"Well, you have James O'Connell for a start." His wife threw back at him, "And I have Gregor Markov. He's the new manager down at Sin City."

"Markov. That name rings a bell." Rubbing his hand over his face Tom tried to think.

"A nasty piece of work by all accounts." Jessica added.

"Did your source tell you anything else?"

His wife shook her head again, "No. It was hard enough to get them to tell me that much. They were obviously scared."

He sat back, his mind going over all the questions and trying, without success, to find any of the answers he desperately sought.

"It's not much to go on, is it?"

"Let it go for tonight babe." Jessica put down her glass and snuggled into her husband, "We can come back to it tomorrow."

That was when she looked up at him, her eyes meeting his when he glanced down.

They kissed.

At first, it was just a simple kiss, the sort married couples often give each other but it quickly progressed from there to something much more.

As his tongue darted into her mouth, he pulled her round against him, fingers finding the back of her head to pin her lips to his while his wife's arms slid up to encircle his neck.

Unopposed Tom's free hand slid up Jessica's body to cup one of her pert, modest breasts through the material of her shirt. His fingers searching for her nipple so he could tease it into a hardened point that jutted out visibly through her top.

She pulled away for a moment, looking directly into his eyes, their argument from earlier clearly forgotten while her arousal from their kissing took over.

"Fuck me Tom. Please. I want you inside me." Jess whispered her voice filled with lust.

He pulled her mouth back to his, fumbling at the buttons of her top until he had opened it all the way down the front. Beneath, her small pert tits were encased in a simple white lace bra, the swollen nipples already pushing out prominently against the skimpy material.

With him pinching and playing with the ultra-sensitive firm nubs Jess was soon whimpering softly, her own fingers tugging at her husband's shirt buttons.

Still kissing eagerly, the pair wriggled and struggled as he pushed her shirt off her arms and, reaching behind her, unfastened her bra. Pausing for a moment she slipped it off to expose her chest to him and he swiftly took advantage of her nudity, lowering his head to take a hard nipple in his mouth.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good." Jessica groaned softly, her head thrown back and her blonde tresses cascading down over her shoulders.

Suckling on her engorged teats Tom dropped his hand across her flat belly and started to undo her jeans. Popping the button, he struggled with the zipper, finally managing to ease it down to reveal a hint of her white lace panties.

He was struggling to get his hand inside of his wife's tight jeans when, desperate to have him touch her, she groaned and pushed him firmly away.

"Wait, wait, let me do it." She giggled, jumping up off the sofa, her cute little tits jiggling enticingly as she stood up.

Tom laid back, watching with anticipation of what was to come as his gorgeous wife kicked off her shoes and then with a sexy wiggle slid her jeans and panties down her long legs in one go.

"There that's much better." Jess grinned, nudging her clothing aside with her foot as she stood in front of her husband, stark naked.

"Never one to be shy were you." He laughed his eyes taking in every inch of her gorgeous body.

Shrugging his shirt off Tom reached to undo his own trousers only for Jessica to beat him to it. Dropping to her knees before him her fingers pushed his aside and then deftly unzipped him, reaching inside his pants to extract his now rigid dick as she stared wantonly up into his eyes.

"Uh uh. My turn to tease you."

"Oh shit, Jess!" He gasped knowing what was coming.

She looked up at him, smiling cheekily, her slender fingers stroking gently up and down on his hard shaft, twisting and pumping it as they pleasured him. Then, leaning closer, she dribbled a glob of her saliva onto his cockhead, letting it trickle down her husband's length so her hand could massage it into his flesh.

"Do you like that?" She whispered huskily with her eyes still fixed unwaveringly on his.

"Fuck do I baby." Somehow, he managed to groan his reply.

"Murrmmmmmmmmmm... Gurrgggggggggggggg!"

Without another word she lowered her head towards his manhood stretching her lips down around the swollen girth, her tongue licking the tip as she took the head into the warmth of her mouth.

Tom had realised early on in his marriage that one thing his wife knew how to do was suck cock. He had never asked her how she learnt but he knew she did it like a pro. Not that he thought there was anything wrong with the rest of her sexual techniques. It was just she was great at swallowing dick.

"Murmmmmm... hhuuummnnggg... nuurrrgggggggggggggg!"

Jessica bobbed her head steadily up and down, working her lips along his throbbing length, covering his prick with her saliva as she sucked it greedily. She loved pleasing her husband and it never failed to arouse her when she made him moan with pleasure as she fellated him.

"Slow down Jess, I'll fucking cum if you don't." Grabbing her hair and pulling her away he managed to tell her as he gasped for breath, his spit covered erection twitching.

She pouted at him but he didn't care.

Now it was his turn.

Rapidly tugging off the rest of his clothes Tom grabbed her, guiding her onto the sofa and pushing her legs apart he lowered his mouth towards her shaven mound.

He could hear her breathing quicken, waiting for his touch, so he took his time, kissing her inner thighs, running his fingers across her belly and licking just outside her nether lips.

"Stop fucking teasing me and lick it."

Jess moaned reaching for his hair and pulling his mouth forcefully against her.

"Hhhhhmmmmmmm..... Urrrmmmmmmmm!"

He traced his tongue along the length of her bald slit, going from her dark puckered backdoor all the way up to her swollen clit, already poking out from its hood.

"Aaaahhhh...fuck.... yesssssssss!"

Jessica cried out, throwing her head back and clamping her thighs tightly around his ears. Her husband's tongue probed into her wet entrance for a few seconds and then returned to play against her enflamed clitoris making her gasp even louder as she writhed with pleasure.

Licking along her crevice he knew she was really enjoying his attentions when she wrapped her fingers in his hair and began to jerk her hips urgently.

"Cummmmmmm.... Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

The sounds of his lips slurping on her pussy filled the air as he drove her towards her climax.

Unable to hold back Jess squealed and bucked against her husband's mouth, her pussy flooding its cream all over his face as the glowing embers of her lust flared into a raging inferno.

"Oh god... shit, oh shit... oh fuck... I.... I'm cummmmmiiiinnnngggggg!"

Her orgasm took hold and she shuddered violently, arching her spine up off the sofa.

Finally, thirty seconds later, totally spent she lay back trembling, her chest heaving, with her legs spread apart exposing her glistening slit as she opened her eyes and looked up at him submissively.

"Please, fuck me baby. Please, I need cock." Her hoarse whisper was barely audible.

Tom was well aware that when his wife really got into sex, she became very submissive, just as she was now, and he knew he was going to get the ride of his life.

Lowering himself onto her he guided his cockhead against her entrance, nudging between her labia and feeding the first inch of his hard shaft into her slick wet tunnel before pulling back, tormenting her.

"Please, don't tease me. Oh please, I need you to fuck me." She moaned softly reaching to pull him inside her.

Tom held back a little longer wanting to hear her beg him, to feel the despair in her voice, as he rubbed the swollen crown of his dick against her moist pussy. Every so often he would slip an inch into her, making her sigh, only to pull out again.

"Oh, please Tom, fuck me... please I need a cock in me."

Almost wailing in desperation, her fingers clutched at his buttocks trying to force his erection inside of her.

Unable to hold back any longer he drove into her sex, splitting her quim open around his shaft, his balls hitting her arse as he buried his prick deep in her belly.

"FUCK... YESSSSSSSSSS... YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Jessica shrieked as he entered her, her voice so loud he expected the neighbours in the next flat to complain.

Desire overcame her and her legs hooked over his while her red painted nails raked across his back as he began to fuck her. Settling in to an easy rhythm, his cock slid back and forth between her puffy lips and she felt his length bottom out in her, the swollen head of his solid length nudging her cervix.

"Oh fuck, fuck, yes... fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Jess squealed and squirmed, writhing under her husband, her small breasts and hard nipples crushed to his chest.

She quickly felt her orgasm building as she clung to him, humping her hips upwards to meet his vigorous thrusts, her vaginal muscles flexing to squeeze his shaft as it seemed to drive deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh, fuck Jess... I'm gonna...!" Tom gasped, trying to hold back his own impending apex.

"Not yet... Wait... I... I'm.... nearly.... there." Jessica panted grinding her clitoris against the base of his thrusting rod.

Biting his lip Tom tried to think of anything but his impending explosion as he hammered away at his wife's pussy.

"Unh.... Unh.... Unghhh!"

Literally seconds later he was rewarded when she moaned loudly under him.

"Cum with me baby... please.... I... I'm ...."

Screaming with delight Jessica came, her whole body jerking and her painted nails scraping along his arms as she convulsed, the waves of ecstasy flooding through her.

"CUMMMIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Her shriek of delight sent him over the edge with her.

"Jess... I... oh fuck... I... AAAHHHHHHHH!"

Grunting, he ejaculated into his wife, his cock throbbing and spasming as he pumped spurt after spurt of hot man juice into her belly.

Finally, spent, he collapsed on top of her and they lay together holding each other until the sensations of their shared pleasure faded away.

"Oh god I needed that." She sighed, her breathing slowing.

"Me too."

"Ok you can get off me now." Jessica giggled and heaved her husband up trying to push him away.

Rolling onto his side Tom looked at his wife as she got up, one hand between her legs to catch the cum that was already dripping out of her gaping slit.

"Why do you have to cum so much?" She laughed at him as she made her customary dash for the bathroom.

"It's your fault, you shouldn't be such a great fuck." He shouted back at her disappearing form and slowly pushed himself up off the sofa.

Once he had dressed and Jess has returned from upstairs wearing just a long t-shirt and panties, the two of them snuggled up together on the settee to review their non-existent plan of action for the investigation,

Sipping another glass of wine, she asked the question her husband had been waiting for.

"So, what's our plan then?"

"Our plan!" He chuckled, "Don't you mean my plan."

"OK mastermind what's YOUR plan then." Her eyes questioned him.

"Well, I..." He stammered not having any idea what his next move would be, "I... err...I... thought I might... you know... umm... try to get a job at the club."

"Doing what exactly!" His wife sat up and gave him a look of utter incredulity, "Working as a stripper?".

"I don't know. Security maybe, bar work. Anything I can get." He knew it sounded weak.

"Oh, right they are just going to reveal everything they're doing to the bar staff aren't they."

Her look had gone from sceptical to one of plain disbelief over his stupidity and she shook her head mumbling something about her husband's idiocy.

Tom was annoyed at her now, "Well what do you suggest we do then if you're so clever?"

"Why don't I get a job down there as a dancer." Jess declared casually.

"Dancer, you mean stripper." He raised his voice now but he didn't care, "And there's no way you're doing that!"

"That's just so typical of you. I knew you were just after the information I had."

She jumped up off the sofa and stood glaring at him.

"You're not doing it and that's final." He stood up as well and stared down at her.

"You know your trouble? You're trapped in the dark ages where the little wife should stay at home cooking and cleaning."

Giving him one final look of total disgust, she turned on her heel and stomped off to the bedroom.

Tom sat down. He knew he had blown it again.

Following her a little later he climbed into bed next to his wife fairly certain of the response he would get and, as he expected, she kept her back to him and didn't utter a word.

He was obviously going to get the silent treatment.

Chapter 4 - A Partnership

The following morning was no better.

Despite his best efforts, Tom barely got a word out of Jessica and his coffee was slammed down on the table with enough venom that most of it spilled into the saucer.

"How long am I going to get the cold-shoulder for?" He eventually asked, reconciled to the fact it would probably be a couple of days at least.

"Till you stop being an arsehole and realise we're in this together."

She spat a reply out at him before heading to the bathroom to shower, making a show of locking the door behind her.

He sighed resignedly.

As if any normal husband would let their wife become a stripper let alone a stripper investigating a criminal ring, he thought to himself. If they found out who she was or what she was doing being a girl wouldn't save her from what they would do to her.

His problem was that despite his steadfast refusal to even consider Jessica's suggestion he knew she was right. Even working as security, he doubted he would be party to any real information. Whereas one of the strippers might well hear something, especially if she were lap dancing, or more, for one of the gang members.

'Lap dancing. He hadn't even thought of her doing that.'

'And more. What exactly did that mean?'

She clearly hadn't thought this through properly. She was being utterly naive if she thought that all that would be involved was going topless and dancing on stage. He knew she would be required to go nude and a lot more besides, customers wanted to see everything these days and she would be expected to show them.

Then there were the lap dances, stripping off and sitting on a guy's lap, letting them fondle her breasts and, as always, with the suggestion of something more.

That would be the minimum. If she wanted to get close to the higher echelons of the gang who knows what she might have to do.

Nope, he decided it was completely out of the question.

'Or was it?'

If he found the idea of Jessica stripping off and showing her body in intimate detail to a room full of drunken loudmouths so abhorrent, then why was he sitting there with a diamond cutter of an erection currently tenting his jeans.

'But what if it went further?'

'What if she had to...'

He knew part of him would be as jealous as hell but, on the other hand, the thought of his wife spreading her legs for one of the gang's hierarchy was even more arousing than the idea of her stripping.

The sound of the door opening jerked him back from his fantasising and he dropped his hands into his lap to cover his obvious erection.

Ignoring him Jess went straight to the bedroom to get dressed without saying a word.

After his wife had left the bathroom free Tom took the opportunity to shower and shave quickly before getting his clothes on. His plan was to just head over to the strip club. He had checked on the internet and knew they were employing people, so maybe he could get a foot in the door.

"Bye babe."

Going to leave he took hold of her shoulders and kissed her cheek.

Jessica simply glared at him and refused to even acknowledge his goodbye, turning her back on him as he left.

He had barely gone ten paces when she came running after him, "Are you going to the club?"

"Yes, plan A if you recall. I'm going to see if I can get a job there." He reminded her of what he had proposed the previous evening.

She flung her arms around him and hugged him, "Please be careful and remember I love you, even if you are an idiot at times."

And with that she let go of him and disappeared, back into the flat.

Tom drove the thirty minutes or so across town to Sin City, parking a couple of streets away and walking the final part of the journey, just to give him time to collect his thoughts.

The club was situated in a less than reputable neighbourhood and the entrance wasn't particularly appealing either. All there was, was a small heavy door with a neon sign above it announcing it simply as 'Sin City'. However, either side of it were posters that left you in no doubt as to what would greet you inside.

Slightly surprised to find the entrance unlocked he pushed it open and strolled nonchalantly into the empty foyer. Both the pay booth and the cloakroom desk were unattended, as he had expected, so he stepped through the curtained off archway and went into the main bar.

Almost immediately he was struck by the size and colour of the room. It was large, with tables and chairs scattered haphazardly about the main floor, and decorated in a deep red with black and silver trimmings.

Directly opposite the archway was the main stage, extending out into the floor area with stools situated all around its edge.

Along the left-hand wall was the bar with more stools at either end and an area for customers to stand at the centre. There were also two doors sited at each side of the counter, both marked 'Private'.

12