Undercover Stripper 10

Story Info
A couple go undercover to investigate a crime syndicate.
9.2k words
4.59
11.1k
24
12

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19 - Frank

"Tom. What did you mean, we have to talk?" Jessica demanded to know when she slid into the passenger seat alongside her husband.

"Exactly that." He stared out of the windscreen and didn't turn towards her.

"Please baby you're... you're scaring me."

"Now you know what it feels like." His retort was brusque to the point of rudeness.

Sitting staring at him Jess could feel her stomach tighten into a knot as she imagined the worst, "Please Tom... I love you. I don't want to lose you."

"But you still want the sex, don't you? With him." He snapped and started the car, pulling out into the traffic and heading off towards Frank Harwood's house.

Jessica stared miserably out of the window unable to refute what her husband had just said. She desperately wanted to stay married to the man she loved but she knew, in her heart, she also wanted the excitement of the illicit sex she had come to enjoy over the past weeks.

The remainder of the drive passed in complete silence, Jess in a state of utter conflict, worrying that her marriage might be over and yet finding herself starting to get wet at the thought of Frank fucking her.

'What is wrong with me?'

'It's just sex, I don't need anyone else.'

'I can't lose Tom, I just can't.'

Her mind was a welter of thoughts and emotions and she was jerked back to the present moment when they pulled into Frank's driveway, her husband stopping the car outside the front doors.

"Tom... please... I love you... please don't do this.... Please."

She turned towards her husband who stared straight ahead out of the windscreen and made one last plea to him.

"We better go, you don't want to keep your lover waiting." His voice was cold and distant.

"He's not my lover." She snapped back angrily, "I'm doing this to ensure you can send the bastard to prison."

"And you get your scoop. Don't forget that."

Jessica glared at her husband, her eyes blazing.

"I'm going to say this once and once only." Jess stated forcefully, "I love you and I want us to stay together.

"Yes, I'll enjoy the sex tonight but not the man who is fucking me. I'm sorry you feel the way you do but when we started out on this, we agreed we would be honest with each other and I've tried to do that."

Tom simply continued to stare out of the car window as she spoke and didn't move.

"If this is the end of us and our marriage then it's down to you. If, after all we've said to each other, you now can't handle me getting fucked and cumming on another man's cock then there's nothing else I can say or do."

She paused for a moment looking at him then, unfastening her seat belt, she went to open the car door.

"So, I guess that's it then? We're done?" Despite everything, she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Jess."

Turning back towards her husband Jessica paused waiting to see if he said more.

"I... I'm sorry. It's just I'm so scared of losing you and I don't know how to cope with... with this, with you enjoying the sex."

With a sudden feeling of relief Jess flung her arms around her husband's neck.

"Oh baby... I'm sorry to. I've been selfish, thinking about myself and how it's making me feel. You're right we do have to talk and I promise I'll think about you from now on.

"But now we need to get tonight over and done with. We can't let him get suspicious after everything we've done."

She kissed him briefly and then looked directly into his eyes.

"Yeah, you're right. But after tonight it's all over and done with." Tom gave her a weak smile.

With their last-minute discussion over, they both slipped out of the car so he could escort his wife up the steps to the entrance.

Frank answered the door on their second ring and, after kissing his wife on the cheek, Tom went to turn away.

"Come on in Tom, have dinner with us before you go." Frank grabbed his arm and, sneeringly pulled him back.

Looking helplessly at his wife Tom reluctantly allowed himself to be led into the house to whatever humiliation the gang's leader wanted to heap on him.

The dinner was an almost silent affair for both Tom and Jessica. She stared into her food while her husband glared morosely between her and Frank.

Tom had just put down his cutlery when the gang boss spoke, "You know you'll have to get used to driving Jessica to her clients Tom, and picking her up in the morning. I expect her to be very busy."

"Will I?" Listening to him Tom wanted to punch the arrogant prick in the face.

"Of course. She already has appointments on Thursday and Friday night. She's going to be very popular. And when she's not working... well I'll be wanting her."

"I.... what... who with...." Jessica looked up and spluttered as she heard her fate being discussed without her consent.

"Two of my business associates, they were both at the party and thought your tape most interesting."

Jess blushed and switched her gaze back to her plate again.

"But tonight, your mine Jessica, so why don't you take that dress off and come and sit on my lap."

For just a moment she hesitated, glancing apprehensively over at her husband before slowly getting to her feet. Reaching up her back she drew her zipper all the way down, shrugging the thin straps off her shoulders before wriggling the tight dress down and letting it puddle around her feet.

Scooping it up Jess laid it across her chair and then, without looking at Tom, she slid onto Franks lap, her feelings torn between her husband's misery and her need for the taboo sex she craved. Grinning, the older gang boss wrapped an arm about Jessica's waist and pulled her against him while his other hand reached for her tit, crudely groping it and roughly pinching the half-swollen nipple.

"Ahhhh... fuck!" She gasped softly as she felt the tingling radiate out from the abused nub.

Squirming on his lap Jess could feel his growing arousal against her bottom and leaned in to kiss him, letting her mouth find his, their tongues quickly playing. She was aware of her husband, across the table, watching her and she knew how much her actions were hurting him but she had no choice, she couldn't let Frank Harwood get suspicious.

Twisting out of his grasp Jessica slid off his lap and onto her knees, her fingers reaching for his zip.

"That's a good girl." He smirked at Tom as he spoke to her.

Opening his pants Jess freed his dick into her hand, her slender fingers wrapping around it as she started to pump her fist along its length while he leant back in his chair. Caressing his shaft, she looked up at the abhorrent gangster, hating him while at the same time needing him to fuck her.

"Ahhhh shit.... suck it, you dirty little whore." Frank groaned when she flicked her tongue around the head of his engorged manhood, drooling her spit over it, before slipping her mouth onto his prick.

"Gurrrggggg.... Guuurrrrggggggg.... Guuuurrrrrggggggggggggg!"

Bobbing her head, blonde hair falling across her face, Jessica started to suck on the cock in her mouth. Sliding her lips up and down on his throbbing length, taking it down until his cockhead hit the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck.... yeah.... deeper sweetheart, deeper."

"Guuuuuurrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk."

Gagging, Jess forced her red lips down to the root of his erection, the swollen head lodging in her throat, her hands pressing against his thighs as she struggled to breathe through her nose

Across the table Tom could only watch miserably, knowing he had to wait until tomorrow for his revenge, as Jessica orally pleasured the odious gangland boss.

"Gurrrrrrrgggggggg.... Guuurrrggggggggg..... Guuurrggggggggggg!"

Slurping greedily Jess went back to sucking his manhood, taking the head down her throat and then sliding her red lips up so she could suckle on the head.

"Fuck... your wife certainly knows how to suck cock." Frank sighed softly his erection buried in her mouth.

He let her continue for a minute or two more before grabbing her hair and yanking her back off of him so his shaft came out from between her lips with a soft pop.

"Time to give up that pussy again darlin." His leering smirk made her want to slap him.

Jessica stood up and looked forlornly at her husband as her fingers hooked in her panties and she slid them down her stockinged legs, untangling them from around her shoes. Naked now, apart from her nylons, she turned to Frank for direction.

"Bend over the table." He ordered her succinctly.

She felt her pussy flooding with her juices as she anticipated what was about to happen and leant forward on her arms, spreading her feet apart and trying to avoid her husband's eyes.

Licking her lips, she held her breath for a moment, as Frank moved behind her and rubbed the head of his sizeable cock between her outer lips, teasing her entrance.

"Tell your husband what you want babe."

"I... I want you to... to fuck me." Jess bit her lower lip, her breathing becoming ragged as she awaited what was about to come.

Grasping her hips, Frank slowly pushed his distended prick into her wet slit, splitting her labia apart and stretching her hole wide open as he filled her, inch by hard inch.

"Oh... my... fucking God.... it feels so big." Jessica moaned, her eyes opening even wider as he sheathed his length inside her.

Pulling back Frank thrust in again, forcing her up onto her toes, his cockhead butting her cervix.

"Oh shit.... oh fuck... go slow!" All she could do was groan, her muscles clenching trying grip his rampant shaft.

Quickly settling into a steady rhythm Frank began to fuck her, his hips slapping against her rounded backside every time he drove his cock home. Clinging to his erection Jessica's nether lips caressed it increasing his pleasure with every stroke he made.

"Yes, yes.... Oh fuck.... Fuck yes... oh God, oh fuck."

Unable to stop herself Jess started to squeal louder, pushing back against the hard prick that was creating blissful sensations in her core every time it plunged into her juicy slit. Behind her Frank was gasping breathlessly as he pistoned deeper and deeper, one hand under her, groping her jiggling breasts while the other took a hold of her hair, yanking her head back to expose her slender neck.

Her husband was virtually forgotten as she gave herself to the ecstasy that was building rapidly inside her and radiating out from her pussy.

"Oh God... don't stop.... please don't.... stop.... I'm...."

Helpless to resist what he was doing to her Jess started to moan louder, her fingers gripping the table as she was lifted bodily every time Frank slammed his hard cock into her.

Then, without warning, her whole body shuddered violently as she came, her climax as intense as any she had experienced over the last few days.

"I'm... Cummmmmiinnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!"

"Good girl!" Frank sneered, as she spasmed on his erection, her cunt muscles clenching around his rigid tool.

"Please..." She whimpered.

Ignoring her cries, he waited until the ripples of her orgasm began to fade and then began to slowly thrust deeply into her again, his manhood glistening with the juices that now flowed freely from Jess's pussy.

Jessica started to moan again as the embers of her first climax were fanned towards an inferno by Frank gradually increasing the speed of his strokes, his hard meat fucking into her relentlessly.

Slap!

"Oh fuck!"

Slap!

"Oh God... yes, yes!"

Slap!

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum again!"

Slap!

"Cum for me, Jess! Do it, cum for me!"

Frank's guttural moan was merciless just like his brutal thrusts.

"Cummmmmmiiinngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!"

Jessica shrieked as her second orgasm broke over her.

Bent over the table dressed only in her black hold-ups and heels she was being fucked senseless. Her fingers clutching at the edge, knuckles whitening, as her body shuddered with pleasure.

As she came for the second time Frank redoubled his efforts, slamming into Jess a half a dozen more times before his buttocks clenched and his body went into a series of uncontrolled spasms.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" With a loud triumphant moan, he finally began to cum, pumping his seed into Jessica's pussy.

Collapsing across her back he jerked randomly, squirting out the last dregs of his sperm before pushing himself upright and easing his glistening cock out of her.

Jess remained motionless, laying across the table with her legs spread wide as Frank's cum oozed out of her gaping slit and ran down her thigh onto her stocking tops.

"You can come back tomorrow and collect your wife when I've finished with her. Just don't make it to early or I'll still be fucking her when you get here." The gang boss laughed cruelly, his lips twisting into a sneer of contempt.

'You'll be seeing me a lot earlier than you think arsehole.'

Barely holding his temper in check Tom contented himself with the one thought as he pushed up from his chair to go.

Hearing him move Jessica looked up with an expression of hopeless resignation.

'I love you.' she mouthed silently as he turned away without a smile.

Smirking Frank continued talking to his back as he walked out of the door, "Best get used to it sucker, you'll be doing it a lot, your old lady's gonna be real popular."

During the thirty-minute drive home he tried to put any thoughts about what Frank was doing with his wife out of his mind and concentrate on what the morning would bring but, to his misery, it proved impossible.

Chapter 20 - Lisa

No sooner had he got in the door than, desperate for a drink, Tom was opening a bottle and pouring himself a whiskey.

'It would all be over tomorrow.'

'Are they fucking again?'

'How many times will he make her cum?'

As much as he tried, he couldn't get the images of Frank fucking his wife out of his mind.

Slumping miserably onto the sofa he had just taken the first mouthful from his glass when there was a loud knocking at the front door.

'Who the fuck can that be?'

The thought went through his head as pushing himself up he went to open the door, wondering just who would be calling this late on a Sunday.

"What do...."

He stopped mid-sentence when he found Lisa Barnes standing outside.

"Ok! What the fuck is going on Tom?"

She barged past him, going straight into the living room before turning to stare angrily into his eyes.

"Nothing is going on Lisa."

"Don't bullshit me, Tom Whitby. I was outside Harwood's place. I saw you arrive with Jess all dressed up to the nines and then you leave by yourself a while later."

He gaped at her, "You were observing him."

"The governor's idea. He wanted him watched in case he tried to make a run for it."

"Oh." Was all he could say as he slumped back on the sofa.

Lisa sat down next to him, "Jess is with him, isn't she? That's how you got the information?"

Miserably he nodded and slowly he started to recount most of what they had been doing, leaving out the sordid details of the other men she had slept with.

Lisa listened without interrupting until Tom had finished.

"And she's in bed with him now?"

He nodded unhappily and the petite brunette wrapped her arms around him, holding him against her, his head resting on her firm breasts.

That was when it happened.

As they moved apart, they both paused, looking into each other's eyes, and then they kissed. Gently at first but with increasing fervour, their arms around each other as their tongues probed and played together.

"Lis I.... I..."

She put a finger to his lips, "I want you, Tom. I've wanted you ever since I joined the station and tonight... tonight you need this."

"But Jessica, she's...."

"Right now, she's in another man's bed doing what she has to do. I'm sure she wouldn't begrudge you the same."

They stared at each other for a moment, Tom clearly torn between his feelings for his wife and his desire for the pretty girl in front of him.

"I know you love her Tom, and she loves you. I don't expect you to leave her but I'm here for you and I want you." Lisa continued, biting her bottom lip coyly.

It was enough to tip him over the edge and he pulled her against him kissing her again as his fingers sought the bottom of her t-shirt, drawing it up over her head.

Tearing at the other's clothing between frantic kisses they started to strip each other; Tom's shirt was next, then Lisa's bra came off to reveal her perky breasts topped by hard dark pink nipples.

Sliding down her body his mouth found her tits, suckling hungrily on the sensitive buds as he fumbled at her jeans.

"Hurry.... Please Tom... hurry."

Her voice was filled with an urgent need as he drew her bottoms down, taking her panties along with them, leaving her naked. His mouth following his hands as he kissed down her stomach to her slender thighs.

"Oh fuck.... fuck.... please.... I want you inside me!"

Lisa gasped out loud as Tom nipped and licked the soft flesh at the top of her legs, pushing them apart and drawing in the musky scent of her wet sex.

Grabbing his hair, she forced his mouth up to her pussy, grinding his lips against her so his tongue could dart out to lick along her dripping slit.

"Oh yes... yes... yesssssssssssssssss!" Her shriek of delight when he found her clit echoed through the room.

Clamping her thighs tightly around his head Lisa bucked and writhed in ecstasy as Tom hungrily devoured her sex, lapping up the juices that flooded out of her. Barely able to breathe the only sounds he could make were muffled and incoherent as he drove Lisa towards her climax.

"Murrrmmmmm.... Uurrrmmmmmmmm!"

Closing her eyes her whole body spasmed and then tensed as wave after wave of ecstasy flooded through her.

"Oh fuck... Tom... Oh God... I'm cummmmmiinngggggggggggg!"

He let her buck on his tongue, slowly bringing her down from her orgasmic high until she collapsed against the sofa, her chest heaving, and released her grip on him.

"Fucking hell Tom...... that was something else."

Lisa wrapped her arms about his neck as he moved up her body, pulling his mouth down to hers in a long deep kiss, allowing her to taste herself on his lips. With his hard meat standing out like a spear ready to impale her, he nudged the swollen crown between her pink moist labia so that it pressed into her entrance.

"Fuck me.... please fuck me Tom, I want you inside me." She whispered huskily, staring into his eyes.

Slowly he entered her, enjoying her tightness as his thick hard shaft split her open as it slid up into her inch by inch until he was fully sheathed inside her. Drawing back half way out he then thrust in again and started to fuck Lisa with an urgent rhythm, their hips slapping together as she bucked up to meet every deep stroke, he made into her.

"Shit Lis you're so bloody tight."

"Maybe you're just bloody big."

Wriggling under him, she giggled, her legs wrapped around his as she enjoyed the feeling of fullness.

Again and again, he hammered his hard meat into her compliant form, her labia forming a soft cushion around his girth to caress the pulsing shaft as is slid in and out of her.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum... Oh Tom... come with me, cum in me."

Clinging to him, her breasts crushed against his chest, Lisa lost control for a moment and convulsed violently as she came for the second time, a surge of sheer pleasure filling her.

"Oh.... shit.... shit.... I'm... cummingggggggggggggggggggggg!" She squealed so loudly he was sure that old Rob down the hallway must have heard her.

"Unhhhh.... Unhhhhhhhhhhh... Aaaahhhhhhhhh!"

Burying his length inside her one final time Tom came with her just as she wanted, his dick pulsing against her sensitive vaginal walls as he spurted rope after rope of his seed into her womb.