Undercover Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Madison goes to an auction.
3.6k words
4.5
12.3k
6
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coming at you, the one, the only, Firecrotch Rose."

Madison bites her lower lip. Once a stage name takes hold, there's no going back.

The music kicks in and the petite red head walks out before the eyes of dozens of men. The place is packed on this Saturday night.

When she sees the attention, Madison flashes a hesitant smile.

It's only been a matter of days since she gave her first night on this stage.

She still feels anxious and scared. But, somehow, the worse she feels, the wetter her pussy becomes.

Her apparel is standard lingerie, black against her ivory skin.

Hoots sound from all corners of the swallow and cash is cast at her before she even reaches the pole.

Her smile turns serious as she begins gyrating and caressing him with her lithe form.

The music is a trending rock song and she matches her movements to the beat.

The crowd that isn't being entertained by other prostitutes only has eyes for her.

Her heart beats into her throat as she slips her panties down around her hooker heels.

More cash rains until someone steps forward with a wad of bills.

She sashes to the man and gives him a show of what he could buy.

His smile isn't quite a leer. But, he's far from a gentleman.

The bra comes off and she folds her shoulders to drop it.

The man drops a stack of singles and she leans over to him.

"You're beautiful."

The words catch her off guard and if her face could run redder it would.

"Thanks," she says shyly.

He smirks, waiting patiently for her petite breasts to smack him in the face.

Madison's creamy skin steams with his breath as she draws close.

Many eyes watch her perform the lewd act. And, many more step up for the action.

But, Madison doesn't have time for all of them and returns to her dancing.

The rock song carries on and she does the occasional "tits in the face." But, soon, her time is passed and she collects her unclean earnings.

"You're a natural, Rose."

Daisy, the experienced prostitute and defacto manager of the brothel, smiles as Madison looks up from counting money.

Madison smiles. But, can't help but feel insincere.

"Just doing what so many have done before."

Daisy cups Madison's cheek, "There's nothing wrong with that."

Despite herself, Madison laughs and turns her attention to counting her earnings.

The brothel gets its cut. But, all the money she's pocketed over the last week is growing at an astonishing rate.

Rather than spending it, the bills collect in a shoe box in her apartment. She's afraid of what it would mean for her to use it any more.

Recharged for the prowl, Madison walks among the wolves.

Unlike in the beginning, she doesn't jump at the random groping.

She simply turns to the man with a professional smile.

"Firecrotch," one man in a booth of 4 addresses her. "Loved the show."

Madison's stomach turns as she takes a seat next to the man.

"I'm glad you liked it."

In some sick way, she knows it's true.

The man wraps his arm around her delicate shoulders, "I think I'd like to see the encore."

"Yes," she says with more confidence than she would days ago. "Would you like a dance?"

The man pulls out bills and lines them up on the table.

"How many songs does this buy me?"

Madison takes a deep breath. She's used to this, she convinces herself.

"Let's find out."

The dance happens in the booth and Madison feels the hawkish looks of the other 3 men.

A slow song leads the dance and Madison leans over the man's lap before straddling him.

"I'm not that good at these," she confesses with embarrassment.

He smiles, "This is a good start."

Her panties still on, she moves her breasts across his hard chest.

The smile on his face grows and Madison continues, stroking the man's member.

As the song progresses, her bra drops.

The man grows bold and cups her tits and squeezes her nipples.

"A- Ah!" she moans in surprise.

He just smiles.

Despite herself, Madison feels hot as she gyrates on the man's lap.

The song ends and a fast pop song blares.

She draws back from the man and lets her panties fall to the floor.

She feels their eyes as she steps closer to the man.

Her confidence grows and she moves her sex along the man's thigh.

The handsy man is no less so with her pussy open.

His calloused fingers paw at her mound until they find moisture.

"Nnn-" she moans.

His fingers burrow in until he finds her g-spot.

Her moaning grows until she ascends to a peak she's grown to know more intimately of late.

Her body tremors on top of him and his free hand holds her by the small of her back, her tits pressed firmly against his chest.

A rush of endorphins trigger a feeling of euphoria causing her to cry out in pleasure.

Her orgasm coats his lap as she gasps for air.

Her face and chest are flushed with blood for all to see.

By the time Madison realizes what she'd allowed to happen, the onlookers have moved on to other interests.

The 4 that remain focused have predatory looks on their faces.

The man she'd danced for pushes her away.

He chuckles, "Look what you did."

His lap is stained in her juices.

Like a deer caught in the headlights, Madison doesn't know what to do.

The man smiles, "I want to get you into a room."

She nods her agreement.

The brothel has bed chambers for privacy. But, she's never been in one before.

Eyes watch curiously as Madison leads the way.

Inside, white linens rest on a large bed.

"Okay," Madison begins. "We can..."

She hadn't noticed it when they were moving through the brothel. But, now she sees 3 extra men to the party.

"N-No," she says urgently as memories of her rape by 4 men play in her mind.

"Relax, Firecrotch," the lead man says as he disrobes.

"I can't," she protests. The rest of the men losing their clothes.

Her eyes are drawn to the hard cocks that point at her.

She tries to swallow, but her throat is too dry.

"We'll be gentle."

Madison whimpers as she's thrown to the comforter. Her only garb, stilettos.

The first man takes her by her thighs, spreading her treasure for all to see.

"Ple-" she begins until she feels his tongue on her clit. "Oo."

The man is gentle as he kisses her mound.

Unlike the rape, the men aren't forcing their way into any of her orifices. Rather, they masturbate as they watch, ready for their turn.

The cunnilingus carries on as one of the songs outside closes.

He smiles up at her from her crotch and Madison is unable to suppress the lust she feels.

He rises over her and kisses her.

She tastes the tang of her juices. But, loves the way his tongue dances with hers.

While she's lustfully forcing her tongue into his mouth, she feels his penis burn her belly.

Her hands fidget as she reaches down and pets his member.

She has no mind for the other men as she lines the cock with her crevice.

In a moment, she is penetrated. And, her mouth opens through their kiss for her to gasp.

The loins, sopping wet, splash as, over and over, their groins mash.

Despite her recent orgasm, she feels herself climb. Further and further.

The man is apparently less enduring as she feels him spasm inside her. His movements slowing.

Madison chases his tongue as he pulls away from her.

Spread eagle before 4 men, semen dripping out of her vibrantly red pussy, Madison feels at a loss.

It doesn't take long though, for the next man to step in for the man she'd just been intimate with.

Her mouth widens as he pushes through the other man's conquered territory.

His smile is more scary that the first man as she moans under his cock.

He leans in and brings his lips to hers.

She's out of her depth.

The first man felt so right. But, now she has to do the same with another man so soon.

She reminds herself of where she is. How cheap human flesh is.

She's supposed to be the sort of person to save girls like her from men like him. But, she is so weak compared to the large, muscly, form both on and in her.

She's a cop first. But, now, she's just a whore.

Finally, Madison allows her mouth to open under the man's assault.

The kiss is awkward at first, as if she's learning to do it for the first time. But, she allows him to lead and once more feels herself climb.

"You like this, don't you?" the scary man pulls away to ask.

Madison blinks, "What?"

He sneers, "You like getting railed by a train of guys."

She feels hurt by his words.

"No," she says in a quiet voice.

"Hah-" the man laughs, his pounding continuing. "Just admit it. You're a whore."

None of the other men step forward to defend her. They all just masturbate while waiting for their turn.

Her guilt and shame grow as the man's movements speed up. The look on his face telling his experience.

She feels the man cum and waits for him to get off of her.

The man pinches her nipple as he departs.

Sensing the opportunity, Madison closes her legs and stands up.

The men are surprised as she opens the door and leaves.

She wishes she didn't. But, she feels the mean customer's slime ooze down her leg.

Eyes watch her pass in her nakedness.

Tears sting her eyes as she goes back stage to collect her clothes.

Daisy comes back to find her.

"Rose, what's wrong?"

Still naked but for heels, Madison looks down on her body.

"I'm-" she starts. "I'm just a whore, aren't I?"

Daisy comes close and embraces her in a hug.

Madison falls into it and cries on the woman's bare shoulder.

"We all go through this, Rose. It's kind of a stage of growth for us working women. It gets better."

Madison breathes deeply and breaks their hug.

"Thanks, Daisy."

She doesn't know if she's been comforted or not.

The experienced woman pats her on the cheek before turning back to the main floor.

Her normal clothes come on and Madison passes by curious faces on her way out.

Just as she exits the building, a familiar face stands before her and her bowels freeze.

The older man smiles, "Firecrotch Rose. Just the woman I came to find."

"Wh- What do you want?"

He smiles a kindly smile, "You, Rose."

Her fear of the man is tinged with a feeling of acceptance.

"I can't," Madison protests.

"Sure you can, Miss Lane."

Her heart jumps. She can't say no to this man.

"I want to go home," she says meekly.

He comes up to her and strokes her cheek. Despite herself, she leans into the contact.

"We'll only be a little while," the man promises.

Madison shivers as she says, "Okay."

His smile is almost paternal as he leads her to his car.

"Your outfit is a little plain," he says. "I've got a new outfit for you."

He pulls out a pink tube top and short skirt, a pair of matching heels completes the set.

With a deep breath, Madison strips. Her humiliation for the act magnitudes lower than the first time she stripped outside.

The top and skirt come on and she realizes just how little is covered, her belly bare of any fabric. Even her breasts, though on the smaller side, show some under boob.

Her long, slender, legs find little protection and Madison can't help but think this apparel suitable for her stage performance.

Her anxiety grows as she bends down to tie her hooker heels into place.

The one thing this outfit didn't come with is underwear.

"Beautiful, Rose."

She breathes a shaky breath and meets his eyes. His satisfaction complete, he motions to the car.

Crawling into the passenger's seat, Madison feels the skirt ride up. There is very little to hide her sex.

His hand rests on her thigh, his fingers stroking her.

Inwardly, she feels her shame and guilt mixed with a healthy serving of excitement.

She steadies her breathing and crosses eyes with the man whose name she doesn't even know.

He smiles reassuringly and turns on the ignition.

The ride has her heart pump faster as she realizes their goal to be downtown.

He can't seriously bring her, dressed like this, downtown.

But, he does and Madison feels her face grow hot.

"Where are we going?"

This late on a Saturday night, the clubs will be in full swing.

She senses his smugness as he says, "There's an establishment I want to show you."

Madison moistens her lips in her anxiety.

Before she knows it, the car parks in front of an odd building she'd never noticed before.

It doesn't throb with the sound of music.

Were it not for the older man's direction, she would think it closed.

"What are we doing here," she asks.

He smirks but doesn't answer.

A key opens the portal.

He holds the door for her and Madison hesitantly walks in.

The decor of the place is plush compared to the ordinary look from the outside.

A table has a woman smiling at them.

It takes a moment for Madison to realize the woman's clothes are almost as slutty as her own.

"Welcome," the exposed woman says to the man. "They're waiting for you."

The man nods and escorts the undercover officer into an elaborate room with a long oval table running its length. The walls are decorated with pictures and trophies.

For as grand as the room, Madison's eyes find the men seated at the tables.

Her breath catches when she sees a slutty woman standing next to each man.

"Brother," one of the men calls out from across the room. "It is good to see you."

The older man smiles as he takes his seat, "As it is to see you all."

Among the men gathered, Madison sees many shocking faces.

The mayor himself sits next to an erotic ebony beauty. A number of famous lawyers and other men of renown find their place at this table.

Idle conversation passes between the men as the gathering settles.

"I see," a commanding man at the end of the table, "some wonderful items."

He strokes the belly of his own woman.

"Hmm," he hums in self satisfaction. "Who should begin?"

Madison feels a bead of ice in her belly and looks to the faces of the other women.

Some share her anxiety. But, others show indifferent faces. As though they'd been through this before.

Beside her, the older man raises a hand. "I'd like to begin."

Madison doesn't know what comes next, but she knows it can't be good for her.

"2,500," the older man says.

From here, she feels every eye examining her and evaluating her value.

"5,000," someone says, igniting a storm of numbers.

The figures these men cast out are incomprehensible to a woman like her.

Finally, a final bid is cast and a handsome lawyer, whose face can be seen on a number of billboards, rises to his feet.

The older man pats Madison on the bed and directs her.

"Go with him. You know what to do."

She bites her lip and haltingly steps forward to the smug lawyer.

This is no different from the brothel, she thinks. It's just work.

But, Madison remembers the mean man who had insulted her while he pounded her vagina.

Does she really like this degradation? Somewhere from within herself she knows, she does.

But, to admit it...

For now, Madison walks over to her buyer.

When they meet, he puts a hand to the small of her back and pushes her off to a door.

Madison looks back to see the older man's satisfied smile.

She has no protector here.

Passed a number of doors, a room opens before the pair.

Madison looks from the man to the room.

For a moment, she stares vacantly into the room. But, then her mind catches up.

This is some sort of erotic torture chamber.

Chains, whips, and paddles decorate the room.

"I can't," she protests as she steps back.

The lawyer no longer feigns niceness as he grips her skinny arm with his masculine hand.

In her duress, Madison slaps the man with her free hand.

They look at one another for a moment before he snarls, "Fucking whore."

She resists. But, his body and his strength make it impossible for her to win.

He takes her to chains on the wall.

Each hand, no matter how hard she fights back, is bound.

Her kicks avail as nothing as he binds them.

Her body in the shape of an X can do nothing. And, tears of frustration and fear fall without end.

The man leers at her as he hikes up her skirt.

"Looks like you've been used recently."

His observation feed into her guilt.

"But, then," he says, "I would expect nothing more from a filthy whore like you."

Oblivious, to the world beyond her shame, Madison fails to notice a hose with a sprayer at the end.

She's not allowed to remain oblivious as cold water cuts into her.

"Ahh!" she screams.

It doesn't take long for her warm flesh to shiver uncontrollably.

The lawyer relents and grabs her tit.

The cold relents under the warmth of his hand and she needs more.

But, she isn't given more.

Instead, she feels the nozzle at the mouth of her pussy.

"Please, no," she begs. But, the man only smiles evilly.

The torrent of cold water pierces her like a needle. Any of the remnants of the earlier man's sperm flooded out.

She tries to move away. But, there is nowhere for her to go.

Her tears and cries for help go unnoticed in this torture chamber.

Finally, the man relents. And, Madison is left to shiver. Both outside and deep into her belly she feels the ache of cold.

"Thank me," he says.

Through chattering teeth, Madison manages to ask, "What?"

"Thank me." His voice grows hostile.

Madison thinks she manages a laugh, "Why?"

The man slaps her cheek with some power.

"Now," he says, "thank me for cleaning you."

For all that she's endured over the last week, she thinks this psychopath the worst.

"Th- Th- Thank You."

His smile is sick. But, all Madison can think of is how miserable she feels.

A pair of scissors come into his hands and she flinches.

He cuts into her skanky outfit. And, it falls away.

His warm hands caress her thighs and belly, climbing to her throat.

His hand stops at her throat and his grip tightens.

For the first time in her life, Madison feels what it's like to suffocate.

She mouths the word, please. And feels the desperation and impotence of her situation.

The man relents as the world goes gray and she swallows air desperately.

She doesn't know he's lost his clothes until she feels the crown of his penis nuzzle into her pussy lips.

She knows what follows and cries out as he, all at once, penetrates her frigid sex.

If she's ever felt fire it would be this.

His cock settles in her belly and her aching pussy absorbs every bit of heat it can.

This renowned lawyer looks into her eyes. And, to his satisfaction, sees her fear.

"Thank me."

Her vagina burns with his meat and Madison manages a small, "Thank you."

She can't help but feel the evil of this man's rape. It's not about the sex for him. He wants to hurt her.

As his cock begins to slowly rock in and out of her, Madison feels her mound rise to meet him.

The tears don't stop. But, the lust of sex spreads like wildfire through her loins.

"Ah-" she moans.

Her eyes track the man's orgasm building.

Just as she's about to reach satisfaction, she feels the man spasm and his pace slow.

"Nnng-" she groans in distress. "Please."

He smiles as he looks into her eyes and resumes his pounding.

Madison moans as she builds until her pussy quivers, releasing her juices onto his cock.

He continues to another orgasm and nuts in her gut.

When he pulls away, Madison hears the splash of cum and nectar as it hits the floor.

"Thank me."

Madison still shivers from the torture of her rape, but manages, "Thank you."

This sick man smiles his satisfaction and turns to leave.

"Wa- Wait!" her cry goes unanswered as he leaves her naked, cold, and abused.

Why did she follow that man. Is this better than being fired from the police force?

The span of time is difficult to measure and her body temperature rises enough to not shiver.

12