Undercover Whore Ch. 07

Story Info
Madison and Candy have some fun.
3.8k words
4.55
5.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jakrosi
Jakrosi
91 Followers

The alarm on her cellphone alerts her to the time. It's early.

After throwing off the coat she came home in, Madison fell naked into the silken sheets of her bed.

Her head hurts. Perhaps now's not the time to get up.

She dozes for some time before her phone rings again. This time not the alarm.

She recognizes the number and is suddenly wide awake.

"Chief," she says into the phone in a shaky voice. "What is it?"

The gravelly voice of her commander passes into her aching head.

"Lane," he says. "I want you to come into the office by 11:00."

Madison's heart flutters as she anticipates what is to come.

"Y- Yes, sir."

With little more said, her chief hangs up.

Oh my God, she thinks.

She begins to hyperventilate as she thinks about all of her peers coming to know of her prostitution.

It takes some time. But, she manages to get a handle on her circumstances.

Sleep is far from possible, so she pops a couple of pills and dresses up in the blues of her uniform. The blue cap contrasting with her red hair.

In the mirror she sees a fraud.

She's beautiful, even to her own eye. And, the uniform speaks to an identity she might not have for much longer.

Her mind turns over her most recent rape. The freezing water and the hot iron of the man's member piercing her belly.

Despite herself, she feels aroused.

Something is wrong with her. Something is terribly wrong.

Licking her lips, Madison struts out the door and gets a ride to the station.

Her every move feels dignified in this uniform. As if she hadn't just been violated.

The office is a melee of reporting and booking. So many pieces of paper are spent in this technologically impaired precinct.

Madison passes through the mess unnoticed. Her beauty lost in the dignity of her career.

There's still some time before she's expected so she sits on a waiting chair outside her boss' room.

The chief is busy tearing some officer a new one. Causing Madison to feel even smaller.

Time ticks by like an executioner's blade. The seconds tick by one by one.

Finally, the moment of judgment comes.

"Lane," the gruff voice calls from beyond the door. "Get in here."

With a deep breath, she opens the door and enters the lion's den.

"Sir," she says crisply as she stands at attention before the middle aged man.

"Do you know why I've called you here, Lane?"

The question makes her bowels liquefy.

"N- No, sir."

He stands up and comes around the desk to look her up and down.

"At ease," he says.

Her rigid state was almost a shield from the criticism to come. Relaxed, she fears she'll fall over.

"I understand," her boss says, "that we've asked a lot of you, Lane."

She let's out a pained sigh, reliving all of the humiliation she's gone through in the space of one week.

"You're out there alone with whores and the scum who pay those whores. It's a heavy burden."

Madison feels her eyes sting as they water.

The man turns back to his chair and he sits comfortably while drawing to his point.

"What would you say to having a partner, Lane?"

Her lips tremble as she echoes, "Partner?"

The chief nods, "Got another rookie with the assets for the job. She's inexperienced. But, I'm sure you've learned enough to teach her."

"Wh- Who?"

He slides a file on his desk to her.

Opening the file, Madison sees a beautiful blonde woman in uniform. Her face filled with pride.

"Amber Lee," she says aloud.

Her boss nods, "We want to put her out there soon. You've got a few days to take it easy."

Madison bites her cheek. When was the last time she had it easy?

"I understand."

The chief takes a long look at her, "You may hate it. But, this is the best way you can serve your community."

She deflates at the implication of his statement.

"Yes, sir."

The matter settled, Madison hastily exits.

With the door closed behind her, she closes her eyes and screams inwardly.

How can she possibly survive this situation? A shadow during her nightly business.

Her eyes open to the flurry of the office and with heavy feet walks out of the station.

At the door, she bumps into someone coming in. Together they fall. The other on top of Madison.

In a flash of gold, she sees her. Amber Lee.

The face of the blonde angel is striking in how flustered the run in has made her.

"I'm so so so sorry," she blubbers, as if on the verge of tears.

The cool, prideful, cop Madison had envisioned appears in a destined meeting.

"It's fine," Madison says as the woman's hot breath blows warmly on her face.

The woman still hasn't gotten up.

"Could you?" she says plaintively.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh. Sorry."

Amber gets up and offers a hand to her senior.

"I'm so sorry," she continues to profess.

"It's fine. What's the rush."

The clumsy woman beams with pride, "I have a meeting with the chief. I think they're gonna give me my first assignment."

Madison feels a sinking dread weigh down on her shoulder but she manages a professional smile, like she would when speaking with a John.

"Good luck."

Her words are flat. She envies this oblivious blonde young woman. Was she ever so happy?

Collecting herself, Amber bids her goodbye and Madison is left before the granite stairs leading down from the station.

Her heart desolate, she sits down on the steps and takes off her hat.

She looks on it and what it represents.

Justice. Integrity. Safety. All things that she lacks.

The minutes pass as Madison evaluates her life.

In her obliviousness, she doesn't notice her until Amber sits next to her.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

Madison smiles sadly, "How'd your meeting go?"

Amber's face is beet red as she tells her senior her new assignment.

"I also saw your file."

Madison realizes that the woman's already learned everything official.

"I'm really looking forward to working with you," Amber says earnestly, despite the nature of the occupation.

Madison looks at her oddly for a moment, "You want to get something to eat?"

Amber's face is bright as she nods her head with enthusiasm.

"Come on," Madison says as she stands. "There's a sushi bar nearby."

Like a puppy, her protege follows.

"I've never had sushi before. It's good, right?"

Madison nods as they enter the establishment.

The Japanese chef greets them as they come up to the bar.

Before them, all sorts of fish is set behind refrigerated glass.

Their caps set aside, they show off their dazzling hair. Each having their hair bound.

"What's it like?" Amber asks after they order a couple of rolls.

"Huh, what?"

Embarrassment shows on the naive young officer's face.

"You know," she whispers. "working nights."

Madison lets out a self deprecating laugh. "It's a ride."

Amber smiles sweetly and continues to gush about her life.

"Farm raised," she confides. "Just a country bumpkin really."

Madison smiles, "Why'd you come into the city?"

"Hmm," Amber hums. "Just thought it would be an adventure. Catching bad guys and keeping folk safe. I've wanted to be a cop since I was a kid."

Madison nods as the sushi rolls are delivered.

"What about you?" Amber asks after swallowing her first serving.

"Me?" Madison asks as she clears her mouth of rice and fish.

"Yeah, you."

Madison looks into this naive angel's eyes and thinks on what has brought her to this point in life.

"I just- I just wanted to help."

Her eyes mist and she turns away from her companion.

Their meals satiate them and Madison pulls out her wallet. Only to realize that all the cash on her was earned prostituting herself.

A nagging sentiments causes her to freeze.

She's done it before. Spent ill gotten gains. But, it still hurts her.

After a moment's hesitation, she takes out a number of bills and pays for her meal.

Amber looks at her oddly, having had no problem with her payment.

On the streets they part. Madison and the new rookie share a smile before parting.

"See you at work."

The ride home is uneventful. No leering eyes on her in her uniform.

The chance that some stranger would recognize her for her work terrifies her. All the more so when dressed as a cop.

Her apartment is the only place she feels safe.

There are still hours in the day. But, she didn't get enough sleep and so disrobes and allows the silky sheets to caress her in her nakedness.

Her nap is interrupted by a pounding on her door.

The room is dark when she opens her eyes. Dusk having come and gone.

She only realizes her lack of clothes when she reaches the door.

"Just a minute," she calls out.

"Girl," Candy says through the door. "The longer you keep me waiting, the more likely someone is to see me coming to you."

Madison kicks herself as she unlocks the door and hastily ushers the experienced whore into her apartment.

There's a mischievous smile on Candy's beautifully tanned face.

"I see you dressed just for me."

"I- uh-," she stammers, still embarrassed by her lazy nudity.

Pearly whites show just beyond the whore's luscious red lips as she draws close.

They share a moment where Madison finds comfort in the nonjudgmental Candy.

Her breathing catches as the career prostitute draws close.

The tanned woman stands a little taller than Madison. And, the her head tilts back to gaze into the reflecting pools of Candy's eyes.

"I- uh-" Madison stammers again. But, a single finger comes up to her lips, silencing her.

The finger falls and the slutty Candy leans in to kiss the officer of the law.

Their tongues wrap around each other and the soft sensation of their mouths meeting elicits a misting of her pussy.

As if reading her mind, a well manicured finger drops down to Madison's exposed sex and slides along the neat folds of her crevice.

Her legs go weak as the finger caresses her clit.

"Ah-" Madison moans, building to an unknown peak.

Candy's finger strokes the cop's most sensitive parts over and over until the whore dips a finger into her tunnel.

Their kiss is hungry as both women forget about scary men and enjoy an intimacy only possible between two women.

Candy hooks her finger into Madison's vagina and breaks their kiss.

"Let's go to your bedroom."

The room layout of the apartment is simple to navigate and all the while Madison is led by her cunt.

The bed is a mess, but Candy shows no concern as she pushes the petite red head down.

Madison watches, hypnotized, as the whore performs a seductive strip show for her companion.

Despite being experienced on the streets, Candy looks like a fresh face. Her skin supple and her face unmarred.

First the shirt, then the bra.

While not as pink as Madison's, Candy's nipples stand pink in contrast to her tan.

She massages her body as Madison watches.

The woman releases her skirt and panties and watches Madison as she spreads her pussy to show the pink of her insides.

Wordlessly, Candy crawls on top of the cop and resumes their kissing.

Their bodies mash against one another. Their thighs riding up on each other's sex.

Realizing that she's only received so far, Madison takes her fingers to Candy's orifice.

Together, they ride higher and higher.

The experienced woman's mouth draws away to gasp from the caress of her partner.

This makes Madison smile. Happy to have elicited such a reaction.

Seeing the smile, Candy smirks.

She draws away Madison's hand from her love tunnel. And, slides down to the sopping wet cunt.

Looking up, Candy says, "What a pretty pussy."

Madison feels some heat rise over her face by the lewd comment. But, she doesn't resist as the experienced whore takes her tongue and caresses her clit.

The ministrations carry on as Madison builds to a new kind of orgasm. One that isn't based on the savage pounding of her sex. Rather, something uniquely feminine. Something kind.

Candy knows her effect and doesn't relent.

Waves of pleasure crash over her. And, Madison's lower lips rise to meet the tongue stroking them.

"Ehnnn," she moans on the cusp of climax.

Candy never stops.

"Ohh- Ohoh-"

The moans grow primal as climax is reached.

"Nnngah!"

Madison feels her pussy contract and squirt the fluid of her orgasm.

Candy takes all that doesn't fall to the bed with a satisfied smile.

She comes up and looks down on Madison's spent form. A kindly smile on her face.

"You're beautiful," she says. "You know that, right?"

The beautiful redhead's breathing slows and she looks up into Candy's eyes. And, for a moment questions the truth of the words.

Everything she's done since taking on this assignment has made her feel ugly and messy.

But, now, looking up at Candy, Madison feels beautiful despite it all.

"Thanks," she says in a small voice.

The whore smiles and lies down at the officer's side.

"Let's have some fun tonight," Candy says. "Working too much isn't good for you."

Madison looks to the naked woman at her side. "What are you thinking?"

"Clubbing of course. The night's young yet."

Madison has never really experienced the club scene. But, she feels a bit of excitement at the idea.

"Okay, we can't wear anything too slutty."

"Bah," Candy groans. "You're no fun."

After a time, Candy rolls over and forces Madison on her side.

The heat of their spooning comforts the whorish officer.

The rest is nice, but the nightlife awaits them.

"C'mon," Madison says re energized. "Let's find something to wear."

The search doesn't take long for the redhead. But, Candy has some difficulty.

"All of your clothes are so prudish."

Madison looks from her closet to the naked woman, "They are not. Your tastes are just too... exotic."

The search continues until Candy chooses a strapless black dress that would cover Madison's knees. But, on Candy, ample thigh shows.

Madison's apparel is more conservative. A blue skirt that passes her knees and a white blouse with frills.

This is the first time in a while where Madison has dressed up and not looked like a hooker.

Even Candy begrudgingly agrees that the clothes are pretty.

Makeup doesn't take long and soon they have a cab take them downtown where the clubs can be found.

Madison thinks on how close she is to the building where she was tortured and raped.

The memory makes Madison anxious.

"Where are we going?" she asks to think of something else.

Candy smiles, "Eye Spy."

The officer thinks to herself that she's heard the name somewhere before. But, she can't place it.

The cab drops them off before the doors to the seedy looking establishment.

Music conclusively beats and Candy smiles brightly.

"This place is a lot of fun. C'mon."

The cop allows herself to be dragged to the door, a bouncer watching them.

"Ladies," he steps aside. His eyes professional.

The inside is more extreme than Madison had expected. Shock wave after shock wave of music beats on her ears.

Candy is completely at home in the dark room as she leads the way to the bar.

"Two Long Islands," she orders for her partner.

Madison squirms a bit, she's not sure if she can handle so much liquor.

Candy shares none of her concern and smiles brightly.

"We've got to find a couple of guys to dance with."

The officer startles at the mention of men. She thought this was gonna be a night without men.

"I don't know-" Madison starts.

But, Candy leans in close and breathes hot air onto her ear. "Trust me. You'll have a blast."

Despite herself, Madison feels her pussy quiver at the contact.

"O- Okay," she says with some reservation.

The drinks find them and Candy pays with a wad of singles.

The bartender looks at her oddly as he accepts the cash.

Upon tasting the Long Island, Madison grows comfortable. She doesn't have to shotgun the drink. She'll be fine.

Candy leads her out onto around the dance floor. The DJ playing music she think would fit in at the brothel.

Many men and women dance to the beat. Some in pairs and teams. But, most alone.

Every lonely man has predatory eyes as they evaluate the girls and their chances.

Every woman has a knowing look to say they're waiting to be impressed.

"C'mon," Candy takes Madison by the hand and leads her out onto the dance floor.

The police woman shows some hesitation. But, she laughs and follows the whore.

Their drinks rise with their hands and they groove on one another.

Madison's gets caught up in the fun and smiles brightly.

She feels their eyes. The eyes of men who want to fuck her.

She's grown accustomed to the sensation.

And, she feels the alcohol lower her inhibitions. Her eyes meeting theirs for but a moment before passing on.

As the night progresses, Candy supplies the drinks. Rapidly, getting Madison drunk.

As if sensing the moment, Madison's partner cuts the flow.

The officer pouts. But, the hooker smiles and points to the men eyeing her.

"Pick one."

"Huh?"

"Pick someone to dance with."

Candy doesn't wait as she goes out to grind on someone new.

Madison stares vacantly at her back before recovering.

She's unafraid as she meets eyes with men as she does as she was bid.

A number of the men look more like boys, afraid to match her gaze. She passes them and looks to the more rugged, even scary, men.

She doesn't know why. But, somehow she tingles as they establish their dominance.

While she's caught up in her search, one of the men makes a play and breaks off from the pack.

"Hey," he says.

Madison bites her lip as she examines the black stubble on his square jaw. He's handsome.

"Hey."

She imagines that he'll ask her to dance. But, instead he sweeps his hand around to the small of her back.

He pulls her in close and dances as if they were listening to a slow dance.

Feeling lost in the momentum, Madison's heart pounds as she inhales the scent of this man.

She feels like she's met prince charming.

Her eyes find Candy grinding her ass into a man's crotch.

She looks to be enjoying herself.

Her focus returns to the man and there is more energy in their dance.

She doesn't even know his name, but she feels so intimate with him.

The night carries on and Madison excuses herself to the restroom.

A single toilet and a locked room. Her hands dry and she opens the door.

The man stands over her as she moves to leave.

Rather than stepping aside, he steps in and kisses her.

Lost in his rhythm, she falls back and hears the lock on the door set.

Passionately, his tongue delves into her mouth and his hands roam. Only to settle on the hem of her skirt.

She knows she shouldn't do it with a stranger in the bathroom of a club. But, her pussy soaks from her arousal.

Her underwear showing, he lifts her onto the counter.

Her hands caress his risen manhood through his pants.

It doesn't take long for her flesh to touch his hot rod directly.

He pulls her panties aside and lines their organs up.

His entrance causes her to gasp. But, he rapidly reclaims her mouth.

His piston like action pumps his meat into her void.

She climbs quickly for the fear of being caught like this.

He's like a machine and she feels her climax match his. Her pink insides stained white.

He breaks their kiss and separates their sex.

Free from the blockage, their juices fall to the floor with a splash.

As if sensing the moment, a knock sounds on the door.

The man already has his weapon sheathed while she drips with her skirt hiked up.

In her haste she forgets to clean up their mess and looks to the man. His face smug.

She doesn't even know his name and she hooked up with him in a bathroom.

Her already red face grows as she opens the door.

Not just one person stands waiting. Rather a line.

When the two of them come out a number of the men nod approvingly while a couple of women look on her shame with disgust.

Jakrosi
Jakrosi
91 Followers
12