Underdose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For whatever reason, the play for control sparked Willa's competitive spirit. Seemed the potion hadn't smothered it—merely channeled it toward romantic endeavors. Willa stood straight and faced Ivy, full of bravado.

"Take off your dress first."

That earned her a raised eyebrow and a corner of Ivy's mouth twitching upward. She knew exactly what Willa was up to, and was clearly game. "Make me."

The two squared off as they had so many times before, coiled with tension—albeit tension of a far more erotic nature than before. Ivy's gaze kept drifting down to ogle Willa's soft, naked body, barely restrained hunger evident in her eyes. She wanted to pounce; to bite and kiss and leave marks all up and down Willa proclaiming her love.

Unfortunately for her, Willa pounced first.

She tackled Ivy onto the bed, turned her onto her stomach, then straddled her waist to gain access to the zipper of her dress. The goth whined and squirmed in a token effort to protest, but offered little real resistance. Willa took her time lowering the zipper, peeling away the black fabric from Ivy's shoulders and running her nails gently along the pale skin revealed all the while. Ivy's breaths and pouts grew deeper the further down Willa got, merging into full moans once the caresses reached the small of her back.

The sound drove Willa wild, her sex pulsing and her patience vanishing in an instant. She stood and yanked Ivy's dress clean off, revealing her distinct lack of panties.

"I knew it!" Willa stepped out of her underwear, shaking her head. "I knew you never wore them. Always wanting attention."

Ivy rolled her eyes and beckoned Willa onto the bed. "So come give it to me, already."

She obliged.

Legs and arms intertwining, they launched into a hard and fast barrage of kisses. Eager tongues met and slid past each other, both of the former rivals trying to control the rhythm. Ivy's hands shot straight for Willa's nipples, rolling and kneading them into hard, swollen points.

Willa groaned. "You're lucky...you're so...fucking wonderful." She groped Ivy's petite ass in an attempt to one-up her, peeling apart her soaked lower lips.

Abandoning any pretense of foreplay, Ivy pushed Willa's legs apart and started rocking her palm against the redhead's pussy. "You're lucky I...love you so much."

A burst of joy lit up every nerve in Willa's body, a sense of deep contentment neither the sex nor the potion could fully account for. "I love you too, Ivy!"

Ivy stroked her hair with one hand and her clit with the other, a tender smile on her face. Willa moaned and bucked her hips. "I'm going to wring all the pleasure out of you I can, my love."

With that, she redoubled her efforts. Willa clung to her for dear life, shivering and thrashing and taking stuttering breaths. Any time her movements caused her to break eye contact, though, Ivy would grab the redhead's chin and direct her gaze right back to her eyes.

"I want to see you cum for me," Ivy whispered. "I want to memorize every detail of your expression when it happens. How you lose yourself to the moment. What you look like when your little head is fried by pleasure."

Willa was on that precipice already. Maybe it was the potion; maybe it was the emotional connection—whatever the reason, she was overheated the moment Ivy put hands on her. Her first orgasm was a sudden, sharp rise to a peak: Ivy added an extra finger to her clit and started rubbing side to side, and before Willa knew it she was arching her back and curling her toes in a massive climax.

And when her vision cleared and she regained her senses, Willa once again saw the love of her life. She nuzzled Ivy's cheek.

"Yeah, but I bet your head game is weak as fuck," Willa whispered mischievously.

***

Downstairs, Mikey was chatting in the living room when he suddenly heard two women screaming in pleasure upstairs.

He blinked.

"Was that...?"

"Ivy and Willa, yeah." A passerby replied. "Crazy, right?"

"Fuckin' finally," Mikey murmured to himself. "Took them long enough."

12