Underground Baseball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you don't like that?"

"No!"

Harrison eyed her suspiciously. "You do like guys, don't you? I mean, it would be okay if you didn't, of course."

Wendy glared at her brother. "Just because I don't respond positively to being ogled by strange dudes doesn't mean that I don't find guys attractive. I just...that sort of stuff always made me uncomfortable for some reason."

Harrison nodded. "Makes sense. Mom did kind of raise us a bit conservatively. I'll be honest, it took me until my second year of college before I finally loosened up in that regard."

"Really?" Wendy asked, taking some sort of strange comfort in that knowledge.

Harrison sighed. "I know I sometimes talk a big game, but I've only ever been with three girls before, and none of them more than one time each."

Wendy was shocked. "Wow, I'm kinda surprised."

"Yeah."

"Because to hear you talk, you'd think that you were bangin' chicks left and right."

Harrison rolled his eyes. "I know," he said, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"You're still leagues ahead of me, at least," Wendy admitted.

"What have you done, Wendy?" She shrugged. "Have you at least ever touched a guy, you know, there? Or had one touch you?"

She was silent for a moment. "No," she finally admitted.

"Have you ever made out with a guy at least?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "I have at least done that. Jeez, I'm not that much of a prude."

"Okay, good." They were quiet for a bit. "Wendy?" Harrison asked softly.

"Hm?"

"When you say you've made out with a guy...you're not just referring to yesterday with me, are you?"

Silence. "Affirmative," she finally admitted.

"Holy shit," Harrison whispered.

"Again, can you not sound so surprised?"

"I mean, it should be a compliment that I sound surprised. Because I truly am shocked. You know, based on how you look and everything."

"Got it." They didn't speak for a while after that.

"Just when you thought things couldn't get more awkward around here, am I right?" Harrison said finally.

"Right." Wendy was having a particularly low self-esteem moment, and desperately wanted to get away. "I'm not ready to talk about this yet, after all," she said, getting up from the couch. "Might just go lay in bed by myself for a bit."

"Of course," Harrison replied, more than willing to give her some space. He felt really bad about making such a big deal about her lack of sexual experience, and wished that he had never brought it up in the first place.

"Thanks," Wendy said, making her way to the bed. She stopped halfway, checked to see if Harrison was watching, and quietly went into the kitchen first. She grabbed the trashy novel off of the kitchen counter and quickly moved towards the bed once more. "Alright Boone Buckhorn," she whispered to herself as she got cozy under the blanket, "let's see what you've got for me."

Wendy had always been a pretty fast reader, and given that "The Cowboy Inside Me" was about as academic as an instruction manual for a pencil sharpener, she found that she was near the end of the book after a mere couple of hours. Maybe it was just because of how bored she had been for so long, but even though the book was absolutely dreadful, she found herself both entertained and slightly aroused by the time she had reached the climax.

~

"You gonna leave that ugly buzzard and be with me or what, Betty Mae?" Boone asked gruffly.

~

"This is the shittiest thing I have ever loved in my whole life," Wendy said to herself, eagerly turning the page to see how things worked out between the two potential lovers.

"You say something to me?" Harrison called out from across the room.

"No, just talking to myself," Wendy replied. "I'll probably be done soon." She felt a little bad at leaving Harrison to his own devices, since they were literally each other's only source of entertainment. But Wendy needed this time to herself, so she kept reading.

~

"Don't talk about Mud like that!" Betty Mae screamed defensively.

"I'll talk about any sum-bitch any which way I choose, woman! Now answer my goddamn question, will ya'?"

"How could I ever choose you, Boone? The moment we'd get together you'd just up and leave me. You got too much damn tumbleweed in your blood to ever settle down and make an honest woman outta me."

"Daddy once told me that life is like bustin' broncos. You're gonna get thrown off a lot, Betty Mae, but you just gotta keep gettin' back on."

~

"How the fuck is that even relevant in this moment?" Wendy wondered to herself.

~

"You silver-tongued devil," Betty Mae said, fanning herself.

"Mud ain't even a quarter of the cowboy I am, and you know it," Boone said, putting out his cigarette in the palm of his callused hand. "He rides like a tenderfoot. Or worse, like a woman."

"Damn you, Boone Buckhorn!" she cried, grabbing a handful of dry beans off the counter and throwing them in his face."

"What in tarnation, woman!?" he said, approaching her swiftly and grabbing her arm before she could get another handful.

"Let me go, you dirty ol' varmint!"

He grabbed her other arm tightly, forcing her to stay facing him. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't wanna jump in this saddle," he whispered in his deepest, most seductive voice.

"I...I don't...oh Boone!" Betty Mae cried as she jumped into his arms and straddled his waist.

~

"Finally!" Wendy squealed. The whole shitty book had been building up to this very love scene, and it was finally paying off. She read further as Boone set her down on the kitchen counter and quickly started ripping her clothes off.

~

"Lay me down proper, Boone!" Betty Mae swooned as he carried her to the bedroom.

"Not so fast, Betty Mae," Boone grumbled. "If there's one thing my daddy taught me, it's that you never approach a bull from the front," he said as he positioned her on her hands and knees, taking his position behind her.

"Oh Boone, you charmer!" Betty Mae moaned, bracing herself for his entry.

~

The rest of the book was mostly just one long fuck scene between Boone and Betty Mae. As much as she hated to admit it to herself, Wendy was getting insanely turned on by the whole thing, even when Betty Mae was begging Boone to "push in his six-shooter all the way up to the hilt".

"Oh my," Wendy said softly to herself, laying the book down on a little table beside the bed when she finished. She was thoroughly turned on at this point, and didn't have a clue what to do with herself. She laid in bed and watched as Harrison randomly rummaged through some of the crap that was laying around in the basement. Maybe for the first time since they'd been locked up together, she studied her brother's body. He was lean, but definitely had a little definition in his back, chest, and arms. Even though she had never thought much about looking at a guy's butt, she suddenly found herself looking at Harrison's, and surprisingly enough the sight of it was really starting to do it for her.

Without letting herself think too hard about it, she quietly got out of bed and slowly started approaching her brother.

"Hey," he said simply as she came up behind him and touched his shoulder. He cocked his head to the side, unsure of how to read her expression.

"Hey," she replied, an intensity burning inside of her that she had never quite felt before. "Umm...what's it called when a player reaches first base?"

"What's it called?"

"Yeah."

"Uh, it's just called getting to first base."

"But is there like a special name for it? Like how a home run takes you all the way around the bases?"

"Oh, I see what you mean. You'd call it hitting a single."

"Okay." Wendy paused for a moment. "Harrison, I think I'm ready to hit a-"

"But just because the player reaches first base doesn't necessarily mean they got a single," Harrison interrupted.

"Uhh...okay?"

"Like, it might be that they just got walked."

"I see. Well look, whatever you call it, what I'm trying to say is that I'm ready to-"

"Or they got hit by a pitch. That'll get you to first base, too."

"Harrison?"

"Yeah?"

"Stop talking and just get us to first base, will you?"

"Wha-" Harrison began, finally noticing the fire in his little sister's eyes. "Oh," he breathed softly as he watched her face moving closer to his. Without hesitating, he met her halfway and kissed her.

They wrapped their arms around each other, their lips locking intensely together. For the next several minutes they just stood there, holding each other tightly as they made out properly for the first time. Harrison felt no shame this time in pushing his whole body up against Wendy's, strangely hoping that she would notice his erection pressing against her.

Wendy's eyes grew wide the moment that she felt Harrison's tongue push gently into her mouth. She was not expecting it to happen, nor was she expecting to love it so much. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt his warm tongue swirl gently around inside of her mouth. She eventually joined in on the tongue festivities, pushing back against his with equal fervor. At one point, the siblings had even pushed their tongues out of their mouths entirely, eyes locked as they lapped sloppily at one another.

Without realizing what she was even doing, Wendy jumped up into Harrison's arms, straddling his waist with her legs. As if reading her mind, Harrison carried them over to the lumpy sofa, sitting down and resting his sister on top of his lap. They continued to make out for a while, letting their hands explore each other's hair, necks, and backs.

After a bit, Harrison pulled back from the kiss, resulting in a grunt of protest from Wendy. But once Harrison leaned forward and began softly nibbling on her ear, she instantly forgave him and became completely lost in the new tingling sensation that coursed throughout her whole body. Wendy squeezed her brother's shoulder tightly, enjoying the feel of his firm muscles as he bathed her ear in the warmth of his tongue. The moment that his kisses trailed down to her neck, she moaned loudly and squeezed him even harder. She had never felt anything like this before in her whole life, and it was quickly becoming her new favorite activity.

Harrison's teeth lightly sank into his sister's neck. Everything about her was perfect to him in that moment, way more so than any other girl he had ever been with. He didn't know if it was despite the fact that she was his sister, or maybe because of that fact, but no one could have done it for him the way Wendy was doing it for him at that moment. Just as he had decided to move his hands down to her waist and push her harder into his lap, however, they were jolted out of their make-out session by the sound of organ music, accompanied this time by the noise of a crowd cheering.

The two of them immediately stopped what they were doing and looked at each other, each caught somewhere between intense passion and shocked disbelief at what had just transpired.

"So I guess that was first base then?" Wendy asked between breaths, maintaining her position in her brother's lap.

"Yup," Harrison said simply. "That was as first base as first base gets...whatever that means."

"Cool." Wendy stared at him a bit longer, slowly catching her breath before somewhat reluctantly lifting herself off of him. "Let's, uh...go check out the game," she suggested as she adjusted her clothing back into a comfortable position on her body.

"Yeah," Harrison began awkwardly. "I'm just gonna need a few minutes."

Wendy smiled. "Is it because you need to soften up a little?" she asked coyly, looking meaningfully at his crotch.

Harrison rolled his eyes and smiled. "Well...yeah!" he laughed.

"Dude, I just felt that thing pressed all up against me. I don't think you have anything to hide or be embarrassed about at this point. But if it makes you feel better, I'll just avert my eyes."

"Well...okay then," Harrison said. He stood up and began adjusting his boxers into the most comfortable position that he could, noticing that despite her promise, Wendy did seem to fixate on him just a little as he did.

"Yay for first base!" Wendy cheered once they reached the baseball game, exchanging a high five with Harrison. Number 69 was standing squarely on first base now, and the base runner who had reached home plate had followed a track off the bases and back to the side of the game.

"You realize, of course, that from here things are going to only get more intense, right?"

"Well, yeah, duh," Wendy replied. If she was being honest, however, she really hadn't thought about the specific details for what they'd have to do once they reached first base. She was so focused on just getting to first base that she had just forgotten the next three bases.

They decided to get some water and snacks from the kitchen in an effort to cool off a bit, pleased to find a couple of turkey sandwiches and a bag of potato chips each had fallen out of the rewards tube.

"I feel like an animal in an experimental lab," Wendy joked as she slowly savored her sandwich. "We do something desirable, we get rewarded with treats. Know what I mean?"

Harrison sighed. "We literally are animals being experimented on, don't you think? We've learned what our captors want, and we perform it in order to get yummy food and to make an arbitrary piece of metal move around a table."

Wendy swallowed her bite and looked sadly at her brother. "Goddammit, you're right," she sighed.

Harrison looked at her, feeling like he had just lowered their morale for no real reason. "But still, this is the best sandwich I've ever had," he offered, smiling at Wendy.

She smiled back. "Agreed."

"And this might be awkward...no, this definitely will be awkward, but speaking of 'best I've ever had'..." Harrison began.

"What?"

"I know you're my sister and it's really shitty of me to think this way, and for that I apologize...but holy shit that was the best kissing I've ever experienced in my whole life."

Wendy's face felt like it was going to melt away from the heat of her blushing. "Really?"

"Oh yes."

It was an odd sense of pride she felt at having her brother compliment her kissing abilities. "Well I guess it goes without saying that it was also the best I've ever had," she joked.

Harrison laughed. "Naturally."

"But it's also the best I ever imagined, you know?"

"How so?"

"I mean, I know I've never kissed anyone before, but I've certainly thought about it. But nothing I ever thought about, or watched on television, or whatever has compared to what we just did. It immensely exceeded my wildest expectations."

"Oh. I'm glad it wasn't horrible, then."

"I just never thought, no offense, that I'd ever experience anything like that with you."

"No offense taken. And Wendy, I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Sincerely, I am."

"You don't have anything to be sorry for. It's not your fault."

"Yeah, but there's some guilt on my part that comes naturally with being the older sibling. Like I'm somehow responsible for your well being just as much as my own."

"I get that. But this is just the situation, and we're doing what we have to do. How about we both agree not to feel guilty about anything for the rest of the time that we're down here, and when we get out of here, we'll just get lots of therapy. Deal?"

Harrison laughed. "If we get that little baseball player all the way around the bases, we may need therapy for the rest of our lives. You prepared for that?"

"I'm prepared to do what I need to do to get the hell out of this basement."

They finished their food and walked back to the sofa. "So now what?" Harrison asked eventually.

Wendy paused for a moment. "Could you...tell me a little bit about second base?" she asked with trepidation.

"Ah, second base," Harrison repeated awkwardly.

"I mean, I have my guesses as to what it means, but I'm not really sure."

"Well, I'm not an expert on the exact meanings of the bases, but I think second base is just a bunch of hand stuff."

"Hand stuff? Like...sucking each other's fingers?"

"What!? No! I mean just touching each other with our hands...in various places."

"Oh."

"Sucking each other's fingers? Really, Wendy?"

"Whatever." Wendy paused for a moment. "And by 'various places', you mean...?"

Harrison swallowed hard as he thought about it. "Like I said, I'm not completely sure where second base ends and third base begins, but I think that getting to second base is touching each other...anywhere and everywhere."

"Jeez!" Wendy exclaimed, not fully expecting so much to occur at second base. "That feels like a really big jump from where we've been so far, doesn't it?"

Harrison shrugged. "No bigger than going from traditional siblings to making out in the span of a week or so."

"Okay, fair point." Wendy thought for a moment. "I have a crazy thought."

"Crazier than what we're in the midst of, you mean?"

"Yes."

"That's scary."

"Hear me out." Wendy couldn't believe what she was about to suggest, but when she thought about it, it just made sense. "We have to hit a home run to get outta here, right?"

"Grand slam, but same thing I suppose."

"So shit's gonna get more and more awkward and uncomfortable the further we take this anyway, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, since we're gonna have to get there anyway...what if we just skip second and third base?"

"What!?" Harrison exclaimed. "You mean just jump straight to having sex!?"

"You act like we weren't going to have to do that eventually anyway! At least it means less fooling around overall, and we'd get out of here quicker."

Harrison thought about it for a moment. "I guess it's not a horrible idea, but I'm not sure that the person watching us is gonna go for it."

"Why not?"

"Well, there's no skipping bases in baseball. That's not allowed. Even when someone hits a home-run, they are required to jog around and touch each and every base before going home. Otherwise the home-run doesn't count. And if there's anything that we do know about our mysterious captor, it's that they seem to enjoy their little baseball-sex analogy. I can't imagine they'd go for us just skipping stuff."

"But they might, and it would make things less awkward."

"Would it? We both admitted that the kissing we did was kinda great, but jumping from that straight to sex? That's just too much too soon. For our benefit, the slower transition from one base to another would probably be best, you know? It'll help us ease into things, so to speak. I mean, are you ready right here, right now to have sex with me? Be honest."

"I'm not sure if I'll ever be ready for that, Harrison."

"But it'll probably be easier on us both if we just follow the path that the game has laid out for us, you know?"

Wendy sighed. "Yeah, I guess. I was just thinking we could end this thing today and get out of here."

"I know," Harrison said soothingly. "But even though we're gonna be pretty mentally fucked up by the time we get out, I'd like us to hang onto whatever shred of sanity we have left in the meantime."

"Yeah," Wendy agreed. "I guess you're right."

Harrison studied his sister. "So, did you want to...continue?" he asked hesitantly.

Wendy looked up at the windows. "It's getting kind of close to the end of the day," she began. "I think I'd rather just take a long, relaxing shower and maybe try again tomorrow."

"Sure," Harrison said, feeling slightly disappointed as his eyes subtly scanned his sister's scantily clad body.

Wendy grabbed her new set of clean clothes, a mint green camisole and a pair of white panties, and headed for the shower. She sat on the shower floor and let the almost scalding hot water cascade over her whole body, letting all her troubles float away temporarily. After hand washing the set of clothes she had been wearing before she got in the shower, she proceeded to start grooming herself, shaving her armpits and legs until both areas were perfectly smooth and clean.

1...45678...11