Underneath Every Office Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From what I can tell, she hasn't given anyone oral sex, nor has she received anal sex from a client or lawyer. That was probably what her screaming was about in the boss's office. She wants to defend her honor, but I'm sure she's smart enough to realize that certain things are inevitable.

The moment I see Stephanie arrive at the country club at 8 pm, I know she's had a change of heart. It's often gradual. I sense nervous energy coming from her, but in a good way. There's a light smile on her face as she mingles with colleagues and lawyers from other firms and the clients she now represents.

Stephanie wears a more casual fit than usual. A loose fitting blazer and a short office skirt. It reveals more of her legs and upper chest. Her tantalizing red hair is wavy and free. She wears stockings and a new pair of high heels that I selected and placed on her desk a few days ago.

While everyone is mingling and having fun, I'm still working, doing whatever the firm needs. When someone arrives, I guide them to the other guests, food, and restroom. If someone decides to bring up a future appointment, I give them the dates.

Additionally, I carry a briefcase with lubrication and other sexual necessities. The country club has plenty of towels available. These parties are always a hotbed of sex between lawyers and powerful clients.

I'm standing on the sidelines watching from the main room. Despite everything I've mentioned, this is largely a standard corporate affair. Most conversations are casual and there's plenty of laughter. Lots of networking for future jobs. Some flirting as well.

Richard approaches me and whispers in my ear. "Meet me down the hall in 10 minutes."

The words are brief and he leaves. During these year-end parties, he's always busy. It's his job to make sure clients are having a good time. My job is to assist however possible, so this could either be business related, or someone could be taking it up the behind.

When the time is right, I carry my briefcase with me so I'm ready for anything. I leave the party and walk down the hall of the country club. I walk past a room and see a lawyer from our firm -- Melinda -- on her knees, giving oral sex to a Partner that she often reports to.

There's a large room down the hall. It looks like something fit for European royalty in the middle-ages, with the Romanesque walls and designs. There's a fireplace and a beautiful red carpet with patterned designs. There's very little furniture, except for some chairs and a table.

Three men are waiting there with drinks in hand. Clients from a venture capital firm.

I smile at them and say hello. They smile back. They're polite, but don't lust after me. They're here for someone else.

When footsteps approach, I see Richard entering the room from a different entrance, with Stephanie in his arm. What surprises me -- or maybe it shouldn't surprise me -- is that Stephanie enters with her skirt already removed.

Stephanie is stoic, but nervous. High heels are on her feet. Sheer black stockings are on her legs. She's wearing her loose blazer and cream-colored blouse. The long red hair waves free, hypnotizing the men in the room.

But without a skirt.

The length of her blouse covers her crotch, though with each step, with each sway of her hips, it appears she's pantyless. With the right step, I can see the curls of her pubic hair that are a lighter shade compared to the hair on her head. The glow of the fireplace makes her pubic hair shine.

I wonder why she hadn't shaved. When our lawyers or paralegals get offered to clients, they come prepared and groom properly. I have a guess. Stephanie knows her red hair is a secret weapon. It's one of the things that makes her stand out.

"Good evening, gentleman," Richard says, proud of the woman in his arm. "You've already been introduced to my new real estate and transaction lawyer."

"Such an intelligent woman," one client says.

Another adds, "She's a darling. I was so impressed listening to her speak last week. I honestly didn't think you could deliver a woman like that."

"I'm a man of my word," Richard replies. "Stephanie has done such an amazing job with the firm that she'll be promoted to law Partner tonight. That is, after we complete some formalities."

On cue, Stephanie is spun around and my boss lifts the back of her blazer. While the clients are fixated on Stephanie's bare bottom, I'm more interested in the look on her face. She looks like a woman receiving her first medical exam. An expression of wonder and excitement.

It's safe to say that she's convinced that this is the right career move. Not only that, but she'd enjoy it, too. Might as well, right? With a work schedule like hers (as associate, soon to be Partner) her romantic life will disappear. She won't have time for it. Maybe that's why so many lawyers and clients are into this. It's time efficient and sexual needs are met.

Stephanie is ordered to stand over the table. She presses her palms on the table and spreads her legs. She arches her back so that her butt sticks out. It's the same position she was in the day I inserted the plug in her anus. Only this time, she'll be having sex with that hole.

The boss says to me, "Get her ready."

It's an open ended request and the presumption is that I'll use the goodies in my briefcase to complete the task. Some lube. Perhaps loosen things with a butt plug or dildo. Anything to get Stephanie prepared for the clients.

Tonight seems different, like it's a special occasion that requires a special touch. I'm in a delicate position because I don't want to overstep my role as secretary, but at the same time, I want to please everyone.

I put the briefcase on the floor and walk over to her. Armed with nothing but my attributes, I get on my knees, right behind Stephanie's bottom. This is something I've desired for a while, but never had the authority to do. Now I have discretion to do whatever I want.

My knees are planted on the carpet and my hands squeeze her butt cheeks. I spread her. It's a firm grip and I'm able to see the color of her anus. Right away I notice that Stephanie is relaxed this time. She's used to having her butt opened. The office training worked and the butt plug always does the trick.

Instead of lubrication, I spit at her asshole. It's my first time doing that to anyone, much less the first female Partner of the firm, but the occasion calls for it. Stephanie flinches when my spit strikes her anus. Then she relaxes. This isn't an insult. It's prep work.

Rimjobs have been an interest of mine for a long time and this is my first. I start by kissing the ring of her spread hole, then swirling my tongue around my own spit. Squeezing her butt cheeks so that her anus is wide open, I plunge my tongue deep. It's a different sensation for both of us. Stephanie squirms and I can hear moaning as my tongue penetrates her.

I give several swirls in each direction. She's warm and tight. Now she's wet thanks to my saliva. The ring of her anus is so tight that my tongue gets tired performing these rimjob circles.

When I pull my tongue out, I finish by kissing her anus several times. I release her cheeks, then I kiss her butt several times as well.

I'm sure that's all the prep work she needs, so I stand up, having fulfilled my task and longtime desire. The men in the room have sparkling eyes, surprised that they saw a rimming and heard the lewd sounds that came with it.

Richard steps forward and places both hands on Stephanie's butt, spreading the cheeks wide so that the anus, slick with my saliva, is exposed to everyone.

"Here it is, gentleman," Richard says to the men. "With the new tax laws and regulations going into effect, you'll need top service. Our firm has the best lawyers and representation that money can buy. Stephanie is our next star attorney. Why don't you give her a test? See what you think?"

The men approach. They're not shy, unbuckling their pants and taking their penises out. They're ready after seeing the rimjob action.

Stephanie closes her eyes and her fingers curl on the table. The first man fucking her asshole goes slow, taking time to ease things in. Entry is a gradual process that takes almost a minute. Then the man holds Stephanie by the waist and goes to work.

I've been with the law firm since graduating college and I've seen all sorts of respectable women giving up their mouth or anus. Some are open to it, doing whatever it takes to grow their career. They're driven purely by money and status. Others are driven by the sexual satisfaction of being an office play-thing.

A woman like Stephanie is different. As she's being fucked -- three men taking turns using her bottom for deviant pleasure -- I think of her as a pearl that's freed from its shell. A diamond in the rough. A lady with innate desires that need to be explored.

That's the look on her face. Exploration mixed with the pain of having her asshole shared. Curiosity mixed with the degradation of doing this in front of people she'll be working with for years to come.

I can only imagine how difficult this must be for her. Working hard all her life to achieve a certain level of success. Being so close to a wonderful position in a top-tier law firm in the city. To now be used like this.

Based on the look on Stephanie's face, this type of pleasure is something new to her. I've seen women receive anal for the first time, or being shared in a group setting. Stephanie's expression ranks amongst the best. She's surrendering to this debauched experience the same way that I had. As much shame as she must feel, the pleasure of anal sex is superior.

I stand to the side and imagine what her rectum must be feeling. That stretch is something else. The feeling of a man's big cock is different from a butt plug. A cock is aggressive, a butt plug is harmless. Stephanie is experiencing the constant in-and-out pounding that only men could give to satisfy their uncontrollable urges for respectable women.

Her poor anus. Her poor rectum. She cries out and the veneer of a serious woman begins to fade. She lays face down on the table and the men keep taking turns with her ass. They're breaking her down. She screams and cries. I know she'll cum hard. They always do.

Soon her body tenses and I hear the sound of liquids dripping onto the carpet. I move around to get a better view. Is she pissing herself? No. This is squirt. She's cumming while a man is fucking her asshole. She doesn't even touch her vagina. No one is touching her clitoris. It's an orgasm triggered by what's happening in her ass.

What I respect about these men is that they aren't squeamish about sharing the same hole. After one man cums in her asshole, the next man fills her with even more cum, and the last man makes her overflow. Their cocks are wet with their cum mixture and they seem proud of it.

It's finished. The job complete. Stephanie lays flat. Her beautiful red hair, now a mess across the table. So is her expensive blazer and blouse.

"She's the fuck of the century," a client says.

Another client adds, "Best ass I've had in a long time. She deserves referrals. But then again, I might want to keep her for myself."

The men pat her butt and stroke her red hair, before leaving to the bathroom to clean themselves. There's a party happening which they want to rejoin.

"How do you feel?" Richard asks.

Stephanie manages to speak. "How do you think?"

"You did marvelous."

"It was different than I thought," she says, sitting upright on the table, hanging her head down. "I just... I'm glad I did it. But I need time to process what happened."

"Of course, anything for you."

I'm tasked with cleanup. I have packets of wet wipes in my briefcase. I take two packets and approach Stephanie, who blushes and looks embarrassed to face me again.

Gone is the strong woman who always holds her chin high. Now the woman is humbled and changed. It's like our relationship is starting over.

I get on my knees to clean the cum leaking from her asshole. Stephanie lays back and puts her knees up, letting her heels press onto the table. I swear her glistening anus looks stretched and worn out. There's still cum leaking from the depths of her rectum.

Then there's her vagina. Her pink vagina with curly light red hair. Her vagina is soaking wet from the orgasm minutes ago. The sight of her vagina tells the whole story. Stephanie will have a long and successful career in this law firm. For all the right reasons.

The End

Support your local business. Take care.

Your votes, favorites & follows are appreciated.

12