Understanding

Story Info
Short memory from Tuesday night with my girl.
2.3k words
4.57
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just got this down at 2am, surely rife with errors, I'll edit later.

Cheers.

*****

Late, she's been in bed an hour, he's just getting back from work, stressed and tired, he crawls in waiting for her to be pissy, preemptively defensive.

"Hey baby, you sleeping?"

He checks, ready to recoil.

She doesn't move but softly from under the blankets, "No. Can't sleep. I tried but I think I was worried to sleep before you got home. Something could have happened and I'd have slept through you needing help."

His brow furrows, his mouth curls.

How different.

Janine would have screamed, or not spoken at all.

What is this?

"I'm in a box running code, what could happen?"

He's still, even though he is softened by her worry, still unsure if this will become a fight.

"You look at enough crime scene photos you'll know what could happen. People get hurt all the time and it's silly things."

He smirks, "Alright, CSI. I'm here, you can sleep."

She's scooching, getting close enough to put her head under his chin.

"I was cranky earlier." She says into his chest, and it's so cute he's pulling his arms around her, "Because I was late?"

His breath warm on her head.

His chest smells like his musk and his leather jacket, it's arousing and lulling at once.

"Mhm, I missed you. Plus I was so wet and achy from ovulating, so that was more likely why.'

He laughs, she can feel his smile.

"You didn't text me. Why?"

She looks up a little, not enough to meet his eyes, "I felt bad bothering you at work."

Night and day, no fight.

How can he stop comparing and just be?

By focusing on her.

She's real.

Even if it feels too dream like.

She's real.

"Your not a bother to me. You are a privilege, Even more so if you need fucked."

She seems to change within his arms, from soft and tender to firm and ripe.

The change in her shifts his own, out of civilian mode into their own dream world.

"Who takes care of you?"

She can meet his eyes now, they are wanton and he has to steady himself.

"You do baby."

His eyes narrow softly, "So you needed me but didn't tell me?"

She blinks, and he raises his gorgeous eyebrows,

"I'm sorry baby."

She's shivering just so, he's got her back where he wants her.

"That's not what I want to hear. Next time you're wet, who gets told? Me. Say it, Tyler you need to fuck me."

She softly inhales and exhales fast, then runs her bottom lip through her teeth.

"Tyler I need you to fuck me.'

He's up on his knees pulling his shirt off, unbelting and dropping his pants (left on in habit, used to being kicked out if late with his ex) and watching her tug off the only clothing she was wearing, his old gray t-shirt with the logo worn off.

He smiles at the sentiment then glowers at her breasts, ribs and belly.

All visible.

All his.

"Oh, little girl..."

He growls and grabs both her wrists and hauls her up on her knees.

Looking down at her shaved muff licking his lips.

Wolf like.

"Yes, wicked man?"

She purrs, and he's smirking perfectly for her.

"You're all wet and ready for me, aren't you?"

One hand sneaks away from his hold on her arms and runs down her belly, making it flutter.

He cups her warm mount and parts her lips with his fingers, cool air hitting her dripping mouth.

When she hiccups an inhale, he hums a chuckle, fingers coming back moist, he brings them to his mouth and licks them licks them twice before sucking them.

She looks at his cock and whimpers.

She loves how his precum tastes and knows better than to ask while she's going to be disciplined.

"I can taste how bad you want filled." He grits, and she's swallowing.

"Daddy knows just what you need, I can almost smell the difference in your cunt. You'd love for me to drain my balls in you, aching for it aren't you little girl?"

Her hips hitch and betray her, she licks her lips and closes her eyes slowly opening them.

"Fuck me Daddy." She pleads, he pushes her kind but sternly.

"You weren't very good baby, laying here letting yourself drip. Every drop is mine, to suck out of your cunt, to lube my dick. To please me. Did you please me with your pussy?"

His voice grates again her, into her.

She's having trouble keeping herself from gushing.

"Ooh, poor Daddy." She barely manages, and his face comes fast an inch before hers, "How are you going to please me tonight?"

She's shaking so hard now she can barely stay up, he sees and takes her neck in his free hand.

"However you want Daddy."

She's raw and he's seething hungry.

"Spread your legs."

She does but he slaps her inner thighs to make her open further.

"Ask me to punish you, so you remember."

She's panting now, and he's almost joining her.

Focus.

He shakes his head fast and his cock jumps.

So good to watch her crave him.

Beg for him.

"Please punish me Daddy, so I'll remember not to waste a drop."

This addition thickens his throat and length at once, and his voice is low when he tells her, "Get ready baby,"

And slaps her pussy firmly, making her jump and her forehead to wrinkle.

His hand lingers and when he draws back in a long stroking motion he hisses, "Don't cum."

And takes his fingers soaked from her hole and strokes his cock with it.

She breaks composure and whimpers, the sight of him showing just how her juice is meant to be used is part of the lesson.

She's about to beg for him to fuck her, but she holds back, knows he's not done tormenting her.

He sees this and says, "Tell me,"

Her eyes widen, "Please fuck me!"

His eyes close, savoring.

Oh, the second best sound in the world, that sweet soft voice begging him to impale her. How he loves being addictive to her.

"Shhh,"

And his hand makes contact again, stinging her inner and outer lips, her clit.

Buzzing between her legs.

This time he rubs back and forth after he slaps, fingers sneaking into the folds, running her holes, skimming but not giving her what her body is screaming for.

She's moaning soft little cries at his teasing, and he suddenly spanks again this time hardest of all, and she's hot on her smooth mount so he hits again then rubs roughly again, barking out, "Don't you dare cum."

And she's biting her lower lip, she'll beg again soon.

She's trying to distract herself in all the wrong ways.

Eyes scanning his tall thin frame, adoring his chest and nipples (thinking of teething them) sweeping his stomach and wanting to grind her clit into the hair around his navel, down to his standing length and balls that she can feel the heat of from here.

Imagining tonguing them and grabbing his hard length she actually moans out loud just as he's taking more of her nectar and stroking his dick again, he sees her hungrily watching and asks, "Did you learn your lesson little girl?"

She nods slowly, then licks her lips and swallows never breaking eye contact with his member.

"Look at me baby." His harsh and her eyes snap up, concerned.

"You'll say anything to get what you want,"

She wants to deny this, can't, won't because she sees how immensely he's enjoying her lust.

He releases her hands, ordering, "Open you pussy."

Hand still on her throat gently, steadying her, she slips her hands down her belly, between her legs and taking her index fingers, hooking her swollen thick lips she opens them how he's taught her, so his fingers will make contact with her wet inner lips as his spanks.

"Your pussy is for my pleasure," He gets out then has to stretch his jaw, stroking himself trying to get his cock to soak up all her fluid, "Say it."

She opens her mouth and his hand flies out and audibly slaps her moist lips, she's jolting and the after effect vibrating her clit she struggles to hold on.

"Say the words baby."

He's curved his hand now, finger tips in her crevasses and she's losing English.

"My pussy is for your pleasure."

She gasps and then looks pleadingly into his eyes, he meets her gaze with such hunger she's sure she'll come empty and loathes the idea.

He knows she's on edge and won't let that happen.

He squeezes her neck once to get her attention, always firm and gentle, his way with everything, and back in her face, "Yes, and what's my dick for?"

His hand hovering between her legs, like every time before the strike but his words make her hopeful.

Will he give in?

She's biting her lower lip, eyebrows wrinkled in such pleasure she's willing her mouth to work to say the words he's drilled into her again and again.

His breath hot on her mouth.

"Your dick is for mine."

He mimics her unintentionally, biting his lower lip and drunkenly says, "Oh yes..." as his hand falls back and forces himself into her like a one fast gliding thrust.

Her jaw drops, she falls unable to stay upright and he's dropping back, heels on his thighs, taking her in his lap, hand leaving her throat to find her hips and bucking up like ocean waves into her perfectly parted legs.

Her hands come up and grip his shoulders like she's drowning, and in her head before he says it outloud she hears,

My dick is yours to ride, till you can't walk or talk.

And like clockwork, his right hand finding the back of her head, in the cup of her ear, "Your pussy is for me to fuck and fill, to suck me dry. My dick is for you to ride, till you can't walk or talk, till you beg me to stop."

Said just because it destroys her as much as it wrecks him.

And this causes her muscle memory to click in, and her hips start rocking and tugging at his penetration in her and she's getting hit with waves of shivering and flushes of heat.

He fucks her like no one ever could or has before.

She loses herself in him completely, and feels him lost with her and is complete.

Mouth open he's shaking his head slowly back and forth in physical disbelief at the height of pleasure between them and suddenly he's remembering, "Grind until you can't stop cumming."

His permission to let go, which sometimes she needs now after this game between them took over and consumed all.

He hears her murmuring his words, whispering unconsciously she's meant to ride his cock till she's unable to walk, and he feels her start to work him at her very back, right behind her cervix and she's working her hips in circles down onto him, letting the velvet sponge of his head rub her so deeply she lets her head fall back and he's catching it, lowering his head into her shoulder, setting hers on his own.

He feels her orgasm start and fights his own to pay attention, the unbearable rippling gulping grip of her cunt as she tugs him into her to milk him, his body begs to spill and he needs to, will, but wants to stir her up first.

"Take it, swallow me, suck me, can't get away, give in. Suck me. Suck me, Cum for me."

She's tightening up, thighs, arms, hands and belly, all before her pussy starts to pulse and pull him, choking the neck of his cock and I giving him a juicy hollow to shoot into.

He knows if he stops now, she'll stop spasming so he starts to pound, and hears her crying out into his neck, the single best sound he's ever heard.

Her cries as she gives into him.

He's rubbing so much so fast she's rocked around on after shocks, too many to count so instead she grips his ass hard and arches up, drawing down with her pussy to feel him tip over and milk him to a finish.

Her mouth on his cheek, "Oh, oh oh fuck me fill me please! Give me every drop."

His eyes dilate and go wide before his lids crash closed and he feels his muscles tighten hard and his hips drive up deep and he shoots hard enough to groan through his teeth.

He's jolting and shaking as his cock spills and over fills that tight wet cavity he worked.

All his lower muscles contract, his dick being tugged up and down as his balls get tight drawn up to drain and pump, thumping her in a heartbeat rhythm, unaware of anything but the throbbing between them.

Riding the last beautiful spasms, he feels her tug down on his tight balls and he jolts hard and feels his orgasm restart and he hisses into her neck.

"Every drop is mine." She tells him again, and he's in awe of her greed as she then slips two thin fingers between them to jerk out whatever he has left into her cunt.

He feels himself lowering her onto her back, pinning her tightly so there is no loss of penetration, and finds the pillow hit his forehead blissfully.

She takes her ankles and wraps his legs with them, then pushing him down between her legs, uses her inner muscles to suck him, like she's tipping the honey upside down, tongue out for the last sticky drop.

"Mine..." she weakly claims him, and his grin, tired but still wicked, finds his mouth and he turns just so, to put his lips to her left ear.

"Good girl, yes they are. Mine."