Undress to Impress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spent the rest of the afternoon lazing about in the pool. Near the end, Alice even inflated a beach ball that they hit around for a bit. At first, the way each girl's breasts bounced as they jumped or moved to strike the ball had been very distracting, but over time Laura got more used to it and was able to focus on the ball itself, which really improved her accuracy when it came to returning it.

Once they finally had enough of the water, they rested in the lounge chairs. Alice vanished inside the mansion for a bit to toss some pizzas in the oven, which they ate outside as they watched the sun slowly vanish behind the trees surrounding the lawn. Laura quickly felt like a part of their group and talked for hours as if they had been the best of friends for years, even though half a year ago none of these girls seemed to even notice her existence.

At times, Laura forgot that they were even naked at all, although the occasional flash of a butt or pussy, or the jiggle of a breast would suddenly remind her of their current situation. These moments were still awkward, and she had to fight off the temptation to cover herself or look away, but since none of the other girls acted like it was strange these moments were only a brief distraction before she forgot about them again.

The hours flew by, and suddenly Laura realized the sun had set and it was starting to get dark. Strange, she could have sworn it was only just starting to dip behind the trees not even five minutes ago. Time really does fly when you have fun...

Emily yawned lazily, sipping from her drink. "I'm tired... Swimming sure is exhausting."

"It really is. And lying around in the sun doesn't help either," Laura said. She too felt the heaviness in her limbs. She wasn't even sure if she could find the energy to get up if she wanted to.

"You two need to exercise more," Jenna complained. "I could go for a few more lanes."

Alice let out a deep sigh, rolling her head to the side to look at her friend. "Feel free, but I'm definitely not racing you again. I'm with the others, I'm beat. I feel like I could just doze off right here."

"That's not a bad idea, actually." Emily said with a dreamy voice.

"You're all so boring." Jenna pouted, but didn't get up either.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind going to bed," Laura agreed, a yawn escaping her lips as well.

Alice nodded and sat up, brushing some pizza crumbs from her stomach. "Well, I say we call it a day then."

They all got up and started collecting their clothes, although no one seemed to make any effort to put them back on.

"We... aren't getting dressed now?" Laura hesitated, halfway through putting her panties back on.

Alice raised an eyebrow at Laura, seeming confused at the question. "Why would we? There's no one home and it'll be a hot night, sleeping naked should be a lot more comfortable."

"I thought that was just for the swimming." Laura fiddled with the fabric of her panties between her fingers, glancing from one girl to the other.

"Oh God, not this fucking prude bullshit again. I thought you were finally cool with it." Jenna let out an annoyed sigh and fell back onto her lounge chair.

"It's just that I've never slept naked before, and-" Laura stopped as she saw the look of annoyance in Alice's eyes. Laura swallowed, realizing she was once again being the odd one out. It was all going so well, she couldn't screw up now! She looked down at the panties in her hands for a long moment and finally put them into her bag. "It's fine, I was just surprised is all." She forced a smile as she started to fold the rest of her clothes.

"Well, if she really doesn't want to..." Emily, who had been silent until now, started to speak, but she was silenced with a look from Alice and quickly went back to gathering her things.

They all cleared up the terrace in silence, carrying back glasses and plates and picking up their scattered clothes. Then Alice lead her three guests upstairs, and by the time they had reached her room she seemed back to her old cheerful self.

"Wow..." Laura couldn't help herself as she stepped through the door. It wasn't just the size of the room that was impressive (although it was very big indeed), but it almost looked like the bedroom of a princess. There was a very fine carpet on the floor that was surprisingly soft to her bare feet. Along the walls stood some closets of a dark wood, and a matching dresser. Deep red curtains framed the windows, and while Laura couldn't place the fabric right away, she knew it had to be expensive. Most impressive of all though were the two king-size beds. Alice let out a satisfied giggle as she watched Laura be amazed.

"Oh, come on, it's not that impressive..." Jenna tossed her clothes in a corner and sat down on one of the beds.

"Well, I think it's a nice bedroom," Emily said as she came to Laura's defense.

"Why do you need two beds though?" Laura asked. "Do you normally share this room?"

Alice laughed before replying. "Of course not. But I do tend to have people sleeping over a lot so having a proper bed means they don't have to sleep on the couch or one of those crappy camp beds or anything."

In hindsight, it had been a stupid question. Of course, in a mansion this big no one would have to share a room.

Emily yawned again in the background. "Can we decide on who bunks with who? I'm about to just fall over and pass out."

"I'm with Alice!" Jenna instantly yelled.

"Aww, but you were with her last time too. I thought it was my turn..." Emily pouted and glanced at Alice for support, giving her the puppy eyes.

"Actually, since it's Laura's first time sleeping over, I say she gets to sleep in my bed," Alice said.

The other two girls muttered in disapproval but didn't seem to raise any objections.

"Wait, don't I get a say in this?" Laura had watched the discussion get resolved before she had even been asked for her opinion.

"Why? You don't want to share my bed?" Alice raised an eyebrow, looking slightly offended.

"No, no, that's not it. But-"

"Well then, that settles that," Alice announced as she made her way over the slightly bigger bed on the left.

"You got lucky this time," Jenna muttered before she let herself fall backwards onto the bed.

"You should be glad, that bed is softer." Emily smiled at Laura before she crawled onto the bed next to Jenna. She rolled over to her side and pulled her legs up to her chest, giving Laura an unexpected view of the redhead's pussy that caused her to quickly avert her eyes. Dang it. They had been naked the whole day, yet it still took her by surprise whenever any of the girls flashed her like that.

"You coming?" Alice grabbed Laura's hand briefly and gave it a gentle tug to get her to move before lying down on top of the covers.

Laura nodded and walked over to the opposite side, following Alice's example. The girls said goodnight and Alice turned off the light. There was some shuffling as everyone got comfortable, but soon the room went quiet.

Laura wondered how everyone was able to fall asleep this quickly. She wasn't used to sleeping naked and never slept without anything covering her, even if it was hot. Besides that, while she had shared a room before, this was her first time sharing a bed with someone. Even one of those things would have made it hard to fall asleep, but together they made it practically impossible. Laura stared out the open window at the starry night sky, still wide awake after what felt like hours.

The bed rocked slightly as Alice rolled over, causing her hair to tickle Laura's naked back. Laura glanced over her shoulder, only to look directly into the girl's eyes. She only barely managed to suppress the startled yelp that was trying to claw its way out of her throat.

"Can't sleep?" Alice whispered.

"God, you almost gave me a heart attack." Laura took a deep breath to try and calm her pounding heart.

"Sorry..."

Laura rolled onto her back and turned her head to face Alice. The blonde was lying on her side, gracefully propped up on an elbow with her hand supporting her head. The moonlight seeping through the open window accentuated the otherwise modest curves of her toned body. In the pale light, she reminded Laura of a marble statue, finely carved in a seductive pose.

"But no, I can't sleep," Laura finally answered. "It's just all so different... I'm not used to sleeping like this."

Alice's gaze briefly traced over Laura's body before meeting her eyes. "Naked, you mean? But that's the best way to sleep."

"It just makes me feel so exposed..." Laura wrapped an arm around herself, but it didn't help much either.

"You're too insecure. You look great, trust me."

"Emily said the same earlier..."

"Well, then it has to be true if we both said that, doesn't it?" Alice giggled softly, shuffling a bit closer to her. She reached out and took Laura's hand in her own, gently caressing the top with her thumb. "Seriously though, you look better than you think."

Laura froze, feeling the change in the air between them. Was Alice really...? No, she wouldn't. Or would she? Laura remembered the way the girl had looked at her today, and the hug and excuses to touch her. How she had insisted Laura stripped and stayed naked the whole day. And how she had decided Laura would be the one to share her bed. It all started to make sense.

"Was that why you invited me? Just to get me naked in your bed?" Laura felt something inside of her shatter. She felt deceived, used. Over the course of the day she had actually started to believe these girls weren't as bad as their reputation claimed, but now she saw how it really was. Those compliments had to be lies too, attempts to make her stay longer and play along with their plan. They probably didn't even like her, and would no doubt make fun of her naked body after she was gone. Tears burned behind her eyes and she tried to get out of the bed, but Alice grabbed her shoulder.

"Where are you going?" she hissed, remembering to keep her voice low as to not wake up the others.

"Home, where I should have been in the first place." Laura's whispered voice shook, but she was determined not to cry in front of Alice. She wouldn't give her that satisfaction.

"What are you talking about?" Alice looked genuinely confused. But then again, she had been in the drama club back at school...

"You tricked me!" Laura had trouble keeping her voice down. "I thought that we were becoming friends, but it was all an act. Stop lying to me, you don't even- Hmpf!"

Alice had flung herself at Laura, silencing her as she locked their lips together, causing a lightning storm of tingles to erupt all throughout Laura's body. Laura froze from the unexpected sensation, her brain trying to make sense of the situation but the soft pillowy lips pressed against hers made it hard to think straight. Alice's hands were locked behind Laura's head, holding her firmly in place and preventing her escape. Then she finally pulled away, still keeping Laura's head in her hands.

"I... You... But..." Laura stammered, trying to catch her breath as she felt the blood rush to her face. She wanted to be mad at Alice, but it had felt so good... She had kissed a boy or two before, but to be honest it had been underwhelming. But this. Was this what a kiss was supposed to feel like? She didn't even like girls. Or did she? Honestly, she didn't even know anymore at this point, her brain had turned into a soup of emotions and incoherent thoughts.

"I hope that finally got through to you." Alice chuckled. "Listen: I do like you. A lot."

Laura heard the words, but they didn't fully land. "Why?"

Alice laughed softly. "Do I need a reason to like you?"

"No, I meant why do all of this? Why not just tell me?"

"I wanted you to spend some time with us, to get to know the real me." Alice brushed a strand of hair out of Laura's face, her fingers lightly grazing her skin and making Laura blush even more.

"But why the whole naked swimming thing? And why did they go along with it?" Laura nodded towards the other bed, where Emily and Jenna were still sleeping.

"I hoped it might put you in the right mindset." Alice smirked, twirling a strand of Laura's dark hair around her finger. "As for them? They do just about anything I ask. Besides, it was hardly the first time," Alice admitted casually as if it was normal for friends to swim naked together. "We don't keep have many secrets from each other."

"I still don't understand, why-" Alice pressed a finger against Laura's lips.

"Honey, you talk too much." She smiled and leaned forward, kissing Laura once again. This time Laura saw it coming and tried to participate more, nibbling and pushing back against Alice's soft lips. She let herself relax onto her pillow as a pleasant warmth spread through her body, washing away her concerns. She wasn't sure what was going on anymore, but it felt right. She'd think later, right now all that mattered was the way Alice made her feel.

"I think I know something that can help you fall asleep," Alice said with a smirk after they broke apart once again. She placed her hand on Laura's exposed stomach, tracing a lazy circle that made all the hairs on Laura's body stand on edge. "You wanna give it a try?"

"I-" Laura felt the warm glow of her blush spread to her ears. "You mean..."

"That was a yes or no question." Alice bent down and kissed Laura's neck, the blonde's hair tickling along her breasts as she went and causing a shiver to pass through her body. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of you."

Laura nodded without quite knowing why. It was hard to think clearly, but she knew she didn't want Alice to stop. Something in the way the girl looked at her made her feel desired, attractive even.

"Good answer." Alice grinned and continued kissing Laura's neck. Her hand slowly started to move upwards, tracing along the bottom of Laura's breasts and causing her to wiggle impatiently. Then she finally cupped Laura's breast in her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Hmm..." Laura closed her eyes, feeling her tired muscles relax. Part of her was aware that she was being fondled by another girl, but she honestly didn't care anymore at this point. Her body was screaming for the attention and as tired as she was, she couldn't find the willpower to deny it.

"Shh," Alice reminded her with a smile, pressing a finger to her lips. She glanced over her shoulder, but the other girls were still fast asleep. "You really have wonderful tits. I just want to play with them all night," she said as she grabbed both at the same time, slowly massaging them.

Laura gasped softly, her breathing starting to get a bit heavier. Alice had wonderful hands and seemed to know what she was doing, each squeeze sending a wave of pleasure through her body. "I... You really think so?" She noticed that Alice's chest was only slightly larger than her own, giving her self-esteem a little boost after seeing how well-endowed Emily was up close.

"Hmm-mm," Alice hummed softly, focused on her task. "Oh, hello there..." She smiled as she noticed Laura's nipples had gotten hard and reached over with her thumbs to play with them.

Laura let out a gasp in reply, surprised at how sensitive she was. She couldn't keep a satisfied smile off her face, a weird relaxation slowly taking hold of her body as Alice played with her. She took a deep breath and couldn't suppress a happy giggle. "That feels nice..."

"You know what feels even better?" Alice didn't wait for a reply and bent down, sucking one of Laura's nipples in her mouth while rolling the other between her thumb and index finger. Laura let out a moan in surprise and Alice quickly pressed a hand over her mouth, glancing over her shoulder. "I told you to keep it down. Will you be quiet?" she hissed, struggling to keep her face straight.

Laura nodded and mumbled something.

"You know, I don't believe you. And I have a feeling you'll only get louder." Alice grinned and slowly trailed her hand down Laura's stomach, who wiggled her hips involuntarily. Before she got all the way down, Alice lifted her hand and started stroking Laura's thigh instead.

Laura groaned impatiently, but it was muffled to by the hand covering her mouth. Alice's hand crawled up her leg agonizingly slow, taking her sweet time as she enjoyed the tease. The heat that slowly had been building in Laura's stomach was getting more intense now that the girl's hand was getting closer to its goal, her body tensing up in anticipation. Thanks to Alice's slow tease, she had a moment of clarity and the reality of the situation hit her once again. Was she really going to let Alice touch her there? It was embarrassing and a bit awkward to think about, but her body was aching for some proper stimulation. If she didn't let Alice do it, she knew she'd have to take care of that herself later. But everything Alice did felt so good. She let out a muffled gasp as Alice's thumb suddenly ran along her slit.

"Wow, seems like someone's been enjoying herself," Alice teased as she admired how wet Laura had gotten already. Laura didn't get a chance to reply as Alice's thumb slid up once again, spreading her lips apart before finding her clit. A spasm went through her body, being overly sensitive after all the teasing and foreplay. She moaned against Alice's hand as the girl's thumb started slowly circling her clit, her hesitation instantly vanishing in the waves of pleasure. She sure she wanted this. She needed this.

Alice chuckled softly, casting a wary look over her shoulder before Laura felt the girl's long finger slowly slide inside of her. If not for Alice's hand, Laura would have moaned loud enough to have woken up their roommates. After waiting a moment for Laura to relax again, Alice started slowly sliding her finger in and out, her thumb brushing over Laura's clit with every thrust.

Laura spread her legs a bit more and planted her feet on the to bed to give Alice easier access. The combined stimulation made her bite her lip below Alice's hand, her eyes rolling upwards as she felt her body producing even more lubrication in response.

All Laura could do was stare up at Alice, helpless as the pleasure paralyzed her body. There was nothing she could do to resist even if she wanted to, she was completely in Alice's control. Judging by the twinkle in the blonde's eyes, Alice was aware of this too.

"You're really cute when you're looking at me so helplessly, you know that?" Alice grinned, stroking Laura's chin with her thumb while she continued to keep her mouth shut. "But enough playing around, I think it's time to get serious, don't you?"

Laura just nodded, knowing that trying to speak was pointless with the hand on her mouth. Her body was aching for a release, and she wasn't sure how much longer she could stand Alice's teasing.

"Good girl," Alice praised before she pushed a second finger inside of Laura. She was wet enough that it slid in without any effort, causing another muffled gasp from Laura as she felt it stretch her out a bit more. Alice started moving again, repeating the clit-brushing with her thumb with every stroke. She started going faster, moving past teasing and starting to purposefully drive Laura towards the finish line. Soon the only sounds in the room were the slopping went sounds of fingers fucking a very wet pussy and Laura's muffled moans that gradually got louder and more urgent.

Now that Alice had gotten serious, Laura quickly felt the familiar tension building in her stomach. She grasped at the sheets, her other hand finding Alice's arm and holding on to it for dear life. All the nerves in her body were standing on edge, her mind going blank as the only thing she could feel was the wave after wave of pleasure moving through her body. She started tensing up and arched her back, trying to force Alice's fingers even deeper inside of her. Noticing the signals, Alice grinned and bent down, sucking Laura's nipple into her mouth.