Unearthly Secrets Ch. 03

Story Info
The lessons continue.
3.6k words
4.46
10.5k
29

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack had his fingers wrapped around his length under the covers, slowly and expertly tugging at the skin as he worked himself closer to release. It was late, an hour or two past his family's usual bedtime. The moonlight softly trickled in through his window.

It had been a few days since his first lesson at his Nana's house, and the... incident with his mother. He hadn't spoken with her about it since, but he wasn't treating her weirdly either. They had just continued on living like normal together while this enormous, unspoken secret just hung over their heads.

He was cozied up in his bed, the door shut, trying to replay the images in his mind of his mother undressing for him that night. The shape and roundness of her breasts, the way her nipples had felt in his mouth. He was grasping around in his mind for any sensory recording of that surreal moment, fueling his slow burn toward a pent up release that was much needed. And he was getting close, his mother's milk bags hanging there in his imagination helping to push him over the edge.

It was at that moment that he heard the quiet squeaking of the floorboards in the hallway.

Shit, he thought. No more peace and quiet. He ceased all movement, letting his dick go soft.

The steps grew closer until they reached his door. They were light and ginger, the gait of his mother only he could recognize so well.

There was a pause, and then door swung open slowly so as not to creak the old hinges. There stood Amy, again dressed in that night robe from the other day. Jack froze, knowing he was caught red handed. He had plowed his own grandmother--more than once--and suckled from his own mother until she had climaxed, yet there was still something deeply embarrassing about getting caught with his hand down his pants.

Thinking of me again? she hummed to him, leaning against his doorframe with a peculiar look in her eye. It was almost like she was holding in a laugh.

He attempted to hum back, but he was struggling to get the hang of it.

Uh, maybe. Why are you up? he asked.

Now she smirked for real.

Sweetheart, you were humming right into my head as I was trying to fall asleep, she said.

Jack could feel his face turn bright red. How had she "eavesdropped" on something in his mind? Something that he hadn't intended to hum?

Amy could sense the look of confusion on her son's face, so she tried to explain more.

You are still learning how to perfect the art of humming. It's like learning to speak for the first time again, so don't be embarrassed or feel discouraged... you will gain better control with practice. Sometimes by thinking intensely about a particular person, it gets confused with the signal to hum to them. Does that make sense? I'm not here because I'm upset about what you shared, in fact, quite the opposite.

You're not? Jack said, surprised.

Amy grinned again and shook her head.

No, sweetheart. Not at all. I was wondering when you would next approach me about your... urges, she replied.

Jack gulped, unsure if he was prepared for whatever was about to happen. He hadn't meant to approach her, and in fact he was feeling a lot of complicated emotions about the whole affair anyways. Masturbation had been a safe way to deal with the desires, but apparently not even that was safe anymore.

If you want some help with them tonight... follow me down to the basement, she said.

With that, Amy turned about face and continued tip-toeing up the hallway and down the staircase.

Figuring something more exciting than a few day old memories awaited him downstairs, Jack followed close behind, taking extra trouble not to make too much noise and arouse his father. He couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of disgust at his excitement to see his own mother naked again, but his feet were already moving.

When he landed on the soft carpeted floor of the basement he heard his mother humming to him once again, even though she was out of sight.

I'm in the den, she said.

Their house was fairly large, thanks to Phil's hefty salary, and their basement had the square footage to prove it. Like the rest of the house, the Hudson's basement had several rooms broken up by doors and hallways. Jack walked down the main hall ahead of him until he rounded the corner to the den. There, seated on the couch in the dim yellow light of a nearby lamp sat his mother. She turned back to face him.

"Come, sit," she said out loud now. She patted the couch next to her. Her voice was soft and quiet.

"Your father won't be able to hear us down here."

"Are you sure?" he asked, walking around the edge of the sofa and joining her.

"Yes," she replied. "We'll hear him coming long before he hears us."

Jack felt a dissociative episode wash over him. The way his mother so casually referenced sneaking behind her husband's back was triggering him more than he realized. Still, he didn't stop her, didn't scold her for cheating. Was this even cheating, technically? He wasn't sure which way was up anymore.

"You seem really pent up. When's the last time Nana let you mate with her?" his mother asked.

"The other day, when I went over for my lesson," he responded.

Amy knew how much the male sex drive was said to increase once the coming of age process had begun. She knew that once every few days was not a sustainable rate for him. No wonder he had been so eagerly masturbating.

"So you've just been jerking it ever since? You know, you were supposed to tell me when you needed this kind of help."

The way his mom said "jerking it" felt like nails on a chalkboard. Moms weren't supposed to talk that way, but this wasn't a normal mother-son relationship.

"Sorry, I just wasn't sure... and I didn't want to bother you," he said, feeling like he was being interrogated.

Amy sighed.

"I'm not mad, honey, relax... I just... I want to help you. It makes me happy to help. You can just tell me next time, and I can take care of it for you..."

There was an awkward silence. Jack wasn't sure what to say next. He noticed his mother's gaze drifting south toward the bulge in his pants.

"And it looks like maybe I could still help this time, too. What do you think?" she asked.

Jack wasn't sure what she meant by "help". Was this going to lead to something he was warned not to do by his grandmother? Did his mom know that they weren't supposed to have sex?

"I don't know," he said. "Nana told me we weren't supposed to have sex because you could still get pregnant with Dad."

Amy chuckled.

"Jack, I didn't mean I wanted to have sex with you. I know the risks just as well as Nana. There are other ways of mating beyond sex."

"Oh," he replied.

His grandmother had explained that Ultarian families had mated in all kinds of non-reproductive ways for pleasure, just the same as humans. But he had, for some reason, come to the assumption that his family only cared about the propagation of the species, not pleasure for its own sake. None of them truly enjoyed it, did they...?

"What other kinds of ways?" he asked.

Amy bit her lip.

"Well, there's something I used to do for your grandfather oftentimes after we decided I wasn't going to have any more children... not sex, mind you... but something he enjoyed an awful lot regardless."

It was surreal to hear her talk about his grandfather like this. How he had impregnated her and fathered his sister and then him. How he had fucked his own daughter for decades until he died. How he probably had still been mating with her even while Jack was alive. It almost made him want to puke.

"Wh... what is it?"

"It's hard to explain... it might just be easier to show you instead."

Amy slid off of the cushion onto the soft carpeted floor and pried his legs apart. His mother now sat firmly against his crotch, straddled on either side by his muscular thighs.

"Take these off," she whispered, tugging gently at his pajama shorts.

"Woah, mom!" he exclaimed. "Seriously, what if Dad comes down?"

"That's why we're in the basement and not your bedroom, sweetheart. I'll just tell him I was scolding you for staying up late on your Xcube again."

Jack looked over her shoulder at the white console sitting next to the television. He hadn't touched it in months.

She gave another tug, this time more forceful, and his shorts slid down around his ankles with ease. A sturdy rod of flesh flung back up and slapped against his stomach. He was still aroused.

"After all I am truly scolding you... just for letting this penis get backed up like this instead... my lord, Jack. You look like you're going to explode," she said, gripping his cock gently for the first time. It twitched in her hand unexpectedly.

"Ooohhh..." he moaned silently, his body surrendering to the sensations of her fingers on him.

Without prompt, Amy reached for her gown and loosened the straps, letting the flaps fall to either side. She reached in and produced two enormous breasts, the same perfect udders he had milked from only a few nights prior. She resumed her grip on him and now slapped the length of his shaft against one breast, then the other. She gingerly rubbed the tip against her left areola, making small circles and using him to stiffen the nipple. She then gave the right side an equal treatment.

"Do you know what mammary intercourse is, honey?" she asked.

Jack was silent, eyeing her with confusion.

"Maybe you call it a tit-job, or titty fucking?" she clarified.

Jack was vaguely aware of the term, but he had never dated a girl with big enough boobs to even consider it.

"Uh, sure. Kinda," he replied.

"Have you ever done it before with a girl?"

"No," he shook his head.

His mother smirked.

"Good. I'm glad I get to be your first experience. I want to show you how it's done right... I think you're going to love this."

She pulled her breasts apart, draping them down onto his crotch and engulfing his cock between them. He felt her soft tit flesh molding around the thickness and rigidity of his shaft as she pressed them together now, suffocating his penis between her massive boobs.

Ohh he moaned reflexively, unable to control himself.

"Imagine this is my womb. You can hump it until you release inside of me," his mother instructed.

Jack was having trouble focusing on her words while simultaneously processing the sensations of her body against his.

"But won't it, y'know, get everywhere?" he asked, concerned still with being discreet. How would it look to his father if she returned to bed with sticky white sperm all over her robe?

"Don't worry about that part, sweetheart. Just go for it."

He didn't need any more encouragement; he was ready to ignore his logical brain and let the impulses take control. His cock was practically screaming at him to burst. He thrusted upwards into her cleavage, feeling for the first time just how orgasmic this titty fucking business really was. He watched as his dick disappeared completely between her cleavage, only the swollen purple head occasionally making an appearance when he shoved deep.

"Ugnnhh... ooohh..." he groaned, feeling himself reaching the point of no return.

"That's it, that's a good boy," his mother encouraged him in an excited whisper. "Use my cleavage like my womb... fill me up with your seed!"

"Yes mom, I will... I will... yesss... mommm!" Jack huffed and puffed, gripping onto her breasts now as well.

He felt himself cumming before he saw it. The first rope shot up from between her cleavage like a volcano. It landed on her breast and began streaking down over her areola as more eruptions began covering the rest of her chest.

"Oh my god!" he moaned, totally stunned. Amy just looked on with a look of pride mixed with determination.

Her breasts were now soaked in the stuff, still a few weak streams bursting forth from the head and pooling down in her cleavage. As she pulled each breast apart, it was as if a dam had been broken and all of the semen flooded the areas of her tits that had not yet been covered. The sight was heavenly to Jack.

Amy gripped one breast and brought it to her mouth, taking one long lick toward the areola with her tongue and lapping up his seed.

"Mom... what are you doing?!" he asked, shocked.

"Calm down, Jack. I'm just getting a taste. Besides, this will help with cleanup."

"But isn't it gross tasting?" he exclaimed, still incredulous to the images his eyes were processing.

Amy laughed.

"Honey, no..." she replied, like one might react to a naive child. She took another long lap from the other breast.

"Human sperm is foul, I will grant you that... I almost never do this with your father. But Ultarian semen evolved to be much more appealing to us. You might call it similar to the flavor of a fresh, crisp apple perhaps. At least, that's what I always said about your grandfather's. Yours is very similar, now that I've tried it."

Jack was stunned.

"So you... you like it?" he asked.

Amy nodded.

"I do, it reminds me of my dad. But it also has distinct flavors of its own. It's wonderful, honey," she replied, taking a glob of the stuff on her finger and sucking it off clean with a pop. The sight almost made Jack get hard again right there on the spot.

His face flushed red.

"I don't like it when you talk about Grandpa that way," he said.

"Like what way?"

"Like about how you... you know, had sex together and everything."

Amy furled her lips, trying to understand where her son was coming from.

"Are you feeling a little bit jealous? Or just uncomfortable still?"

"Just uncomfortable," he responded.

Amy ran her hand through her hair, pushing it out of her face.

"Jack... it's just a name. Your grandpa... your father... he was the male of our family. The label of grandfather was just that, a label. Another disguise to blend in to this world. But it was never completely true. On Ultaria, there were no words like 'father' and 'mother'. You understand that, right?"

Jack nodded, but his face seemed to remain unconvinced. Amy continued.

"We're not a human family. We're an Ultarian family. They are not the same thing, and you shouldn't feel bad about that."

Her words did carry some sense, he thought. His grandfather's relation to him didn't really fit neatly into any human categories. And that was because they weren't human. If they had been, this would have been all wrong and backward. But they weren't, so it wasn't.

Just then a voice called out from somewhere around the corner and down the hall.

"Amy, you down here?" he cried out, sounding confused and half-asleep.

Shit, Jack said under his breath.

He turned to his mother, recognizing the same look of shock on her face as was probably apparent on his. Without a word, the two of them quickly fumbled with their clothes, trying to quickly hide the evidence of their romp. There were still a few hints stained onto her robe, but they were only noticeable if you looked closely.

Amy wiped any remaining cum from the edges of her lips and smeared it on her legs before standing up.

"Are you calling me, dear?" she said, her voice growing fainter as she disappeared around the corner.

Jack didn't dare move. His butt was frozen in place, glued to this sofa. He heard his parents talking for a few moments before loud thuds signaled footsteps were heading upstairs again. A few seconds later Amy appeared in the den.

She hummed to him this time instead of speaking.

Everything's fine. Your father just got a call from work. Some kind of emergency, a last minute deadline that isn't going to be met. He's heading in to the office and will be there all night.

Jack sighed in relief.

So we didn't wake him up? He didn't catch us? he asked.

No, she replied. We're safe. I'm sorry I wasn't more careful. I will be next time. I told him you were down here with me playing video games while I was turning over the laundry. Let's just get to bed.

Okay, he said, satisfied enough with their luck tonight not to risk anything more.

Goodnight, his mother said as she turned back around and made for the stairs.

Jack sat for a few more minutes, unable to move but also partially still enraptured by the sensations and euphoria of their tryst. His body was still coming down from that high, and he didn't want to leave it quite yet. He knew he was going to do this again with his mother, no matter how much that small part of his brain told him not to. It didn't matter that his mother was cheating on his dad. It didn't matter to him what the human pallet considered morally repugnant or not, because after all he wasn't a human. At least, not in the ways that mattered. This fact was still strange for him to wrap his head around at times. All he knew was that this moment with his mom was pure bliss. Total ecstasy, beyond anything he had ever experienced. It felt right. He wouldn't be able to say no to it ever again.

Before long Jack meandered his way back to his room, letting himself sprawl out on his bed like a deflated sack. His dad's car had already left the driveway, not to be seen for at least another 24 hours he assumed. He dozed off quickly, not stirring again until the first rays of sunshine filtered through the window.

***

Somewhere in the desert, deep underground

"What is it, Johnson? I've got a debrief with the joint chiefs in five minutes about that incident up near Spokane," grumbled a middle-aged, white haired man in a dark green military suit.

"My apologies, Colonel," came the response. "It's just that, well, that case we had discussed last week--the one with the anomalous genetic fragments--there's been some movement on it, sir."

"Very well, send a report to my desk and I'll have time to review it later."

"Yes sir, thank you," Johnson replied.

Agent Sarah Johnson sighed, letting out all the pent up nervous energy she had been bottling during that exchange. She hadn't been with the bureau long, but she was already starting to make waves, and upper brass was willing to listen to her now and then.

She was a stout blonde little thing, full of fire and determination. She had rarely failed at anything she had set her mind to, and this career was just an extension of that drive to conquer every challenge in her way.

She was cute, even for a woman who cared more about marksmanship than makeup. It helped that she was a natural blonde with sharp features, and that she possessed what her now long-past ex had always referred to as a "dump truck ass". Even with a few years on her, she did still sometimes look in the mirror and admire how well it held up.

Sarah returned to her office and closed the door. Papers littered her desk and the floor, evidence perhaps of her detective genius, or madness--it wasn't clear which yet.

She sat down at her terminal and pulled up the report.

A suspect has been finally linked to the anomalous DNA flagged in a routine blood sample battery processed by Omnigen Labs two weeks ago. Omnigen turned over the sample after identifying the potential hazard via their AI parsing database, as per standard biological warfare threat detection protocol. After secondary bureau analysis, the fragment of genetic material was deemed non-hazardous but remained highly anomalous. Further analysis needed, but the sample has now deteriorated beyond functional use. Omnigen has been able to trace the sample back to Kimberly Banks, FISPA ID#472-6199-3, 48 year old female, unmarried with one child - female, aged 26. Johnson, Sarah (assigned agent) advises further monitoring as this may constitute a yet unidentified threat to national security. OVER

She hit send with a thud on her keyboard. It was done, finally. Something about this case hadn't sat right with her, but she couldn't place her finger on the why. At least now it would get in front of Colonel Williams, and they'd start looking into it more. She told herself it was nothing, just a fluke of biology those eggheads down in level B hadn't figured out yet. But what if it wasn't? What if it was a sign of something more sinister? Something more dangerous? She had to get to the bottom of it. It was slowly driving her crazy.

12