Unearthly Secrets Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy continues helping her son, and Jack continues learning.
5.2k words
4.51
9.9k
23

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was startled awake by a heavy thunk. Something had collided with his face, something soft but heavy.

Through squinted eyes he looked up to see Emily, his older sister, staring back down at him with a look of mischievous glee on her face. She held a pillow in her hands.

"Wake up, dude. Mom's got dinner almost ready downstairs," she exclaimed.

"Emily, agh, what the fuck!?" he shouted. "Is this how you normally wake people up? Leave me alone!"

His sister only laughed, provoked to give him another whooping or two.

"Seriously, Em, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"See you downstairs," she said, losing interest in her game and turning around. Her round ass swayed from side to side as she walked away. God damn, he thought. He'd never really noticed that before. It was hard to, considering she was living down in the city these days with her boyfriend.

Jack felt his heart rate finally settle again, the threat of the pillow attack disposed of. He showered quickly and dressed, reaching the kitchen just as his sister and mother were clearing their plates. It seemed they hadn't waited for him.

Amy and Emily were dressed in muted pastel, tight-fitting outfits. 'Athleisure' they were calling it nowadays. Not quite workout attire, but not quite casual lounge wear either. The curves of both their asses were accentuated by the fabric, enrapturing Jack. Amy caught her son staring for a moment too long.

"Where are you guys going?" he asked.

"We're heading to that new yoga studio that opened up in town. I left some breakfast on the stove for you," his mother replied.

"Did you want to join us or something?" Emily said, but Jack had no desire to tag along.

"I doubt your brother would be interested," Amy responded on his behalf. "Besides, Nana is expecting him for another lesson later today."

His sister's face contorted in confusion for a second.

"Lesson? What lesson?" she said, and then there was a flash of understanding. "Ohhh! That's right. Because he's now..."

Emily peered back over her shoulder as if she thought the house was bugged.

"Your father's gone, honey. He's at work. We can talk freely," Amy interjected.

"Phew," Emily sighed, turning to him. "Now that you've come of age, you've got to go learn all about our family history and stuff, don't you?"

Jack nodded.

"Er, yeah."

Emily smirked.

"Good luck. It was pretty boring, in my opinion."

"Emily! Stop that!" their mother cried.

"What!?" she moaned. "I know it's important, Mom. It just wasn't always that intellectually stimulating for me. Is that such a crime?"

Emily was the master of sarcasm, and her tone always seemed to convey just the tiniest hints of it.

"Emily, you know what I meant! Just don't discourage your brother. He still has lots to learn, and he's feeling overwhelmed. You should be helping him feel more comfortable, not the opposite!" Amy cried again.

"I'm okay, mom. Really," Jack said, trying to defuse the situation. The two of them could fight like cats and dogs sometimes.

"Just go to your grandmother's after breakfast, okay? I'll see you this afternoon," was all Amy responded.

"Okay," he said.

She grabbed her bag and shuffled Emily out the door.

"Be safe, love you!" she called out to him.

"I will, bye!" he answered. He returned to the kitchen and made himself a plate of food alone.

***

It was only an hour or so later when Jack finally knocked on his Nana's front door. Cynthia was waiting for him and unlatched the lock.

"Hi, sweetheart," she said as he leaned down to give her a hug and a kiss.

"Hi Nana," he replied. "I'm here for my next lesson."

"Wonderful," she replied. "Come in!"

Cynthia offered her grandson some food and they ate a quick meal together before making their way back down below the house. The ship was beginning to feel more familiar to Jack even though there was much he didn't understand about it yet. It would come with time, his Nana had assured him.

He took a seat on the same hard, metallic bed in the center of the cabin that they had used for his coming of age ceremony while Cynthia activated the holographic computer system.

The room was suddenly filled with dancing lights organizing themselves into three dimensional images and words. Jack still could not get over that any of this was real.

"Today we're going over our family tree," she said.

His ears perked up. Family tree? He had always thought he knew his family's heritage - making little diagrams for school projects as a child and such. He realized now that everything he thought he knew was probably wrong.

"Cool," he replied.

Cynthia waved her hands a few times until an assortment of faces appeared. They were the faces of his immediate family--Mom, Emily, and himself. Lines began connecting new faces that appeared; he saw Katie, Aunt Kim, and his Nana and Grandpa flicker into existence out of thin air.

"This is our family that you're familiar with," she began. "But our lineage stretches back almost 200 years."

Two hundred? Really? Jack wondered how many of them there had been living in this house.

Cynthia waved her hands and the tree began growing, more branches appearing and organizing themselves appropriately.

"This is my father, William, who passed away long before you were born," she said.

There was a fairly handsome, white-haired gentleman pictured above his name. He sort of resembled his Grandpa Frank, but also himself.

"He was Grandpa's father too, right?"

Cynthia nodded.

"Mhm, that's correct. He and his sister gave birth to our mother, who in turn gave birth to us. Much like your mother and grandfather."

Jack's brain started to form the connections.

"Does it always happen that way? In this same pattern?" he asked.

Cynthia smiled.

"No, no it doesn't, unfortunately. That would be too orderly and predictable, wouldn't it?"

She flicked her wrist again, the tree now zooming in to a particular male as well as seven females branching off of him.

"This is your Great-great-grandfather Charles. He had seven daughters with his mother, Justine."

"Seven?" Jack exclaimed, bewildered by such a number.

Cynthia chuckled.

"Yes, seven. Right here in this house," she said, gazing up at the ceiling. "He only produced offspring with a few of them though, one of which was a male. William."

"But... but how did... how was his mom able to get pregnant so many times? Wouldn't she get too old?" he asked.

This made Cynthia laugh again. He was so naive, but she had to remind herself that it wasn't his fault. He truly didn't know.

"Menopause is a human ailment, Jack. Not an Ultarian one," she said. "We can become pregnant at any age."

Jack's face turned beet red, piecing it all together.

"So you mean that... you could get pregnant too?" he asked, a shiver running up his spine. He wasn't ready to be a father.

"Ha! No, no!" she exclaimed. "Remember - human sperm is still required for conception to take place. You are safe to seed me still, sweetheart."

Jack felt relieved. He would not be getting his widowed grandmother pregnant any time soon. Of course, she had already thought much of this through, he realized. He still had much to learn.

"Yeah, right," he responded. "I forgot."

"It's a difficult task, being a part of this family," she said, leaning down and kissing the top of his head. "Don't be too difficult on yourself for not knowing everything right away. Your mother told me you were feeling a little overwhelmed."

Why was she blabbing to everyone, he thought? He didn't need her pity or her sympathy.

"I'm okay Nana, really," he said.

"Okay," she replied with a warm smile.

As she leaned over him, he felt her breasts lightly rub against his shoulders. Those big, billowing things, molding themselves around him as she pressed. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up, every nerve ending in his body now electrified. Just a simple touch from her had been enough to put him in the mood. Would he ever be able to live a normal life again, he wondered?

"Nana?"

"Yes dear?" she answered, pausing.

"I'm... I'm feeling some urges again, I think. Would you want to, er, could we, uh-"

Cynthia interjected before he could ramble on even longer.

"You need a little bit of help with your urges?" she asked.

"Eh, yes. If that's okay?"

He was trying to find the authority in his voice, but he still felt too uncomfortable.

"You can tell me what you want with more confidence, sweetheart. It's your place as the male of our family to do so. Besides... the chances are that if you want it, so do I."

She had a point. Jack balled his hands into a fist. He wasn't a coward. He was the male of this family. He wasn't that quiet little boy any longer.

"Nana, I need to fill your womb," he demanded, this time more assertive.

Cynthia draped back down over him, letting her warm breath splash against his face. He could see down her shirt between her sagging cleavage.

"Well, when you say it like that... it is my duty to obey."

She continued leaning down, pushing his shoulders back onto the bed until he was flat. She ripped his jeans off and tossed them to the side. His rigid pole was at full mast, ready to go.

Jack watched as his grandmother unbuttoned her own trousers and shimmied them off, revealing her heavy backside one inch at a time. She wasn't even wearing underwear. The skin jiggled with each shimmy until the pants were around her ankles.

"Wow," he muttered, loud enough for her to hear.

"You like it?" she asked. "Even though I'm an old hag now?"

She reached behind with her fingers and jiggled her cheeks a few more times.

"Nana... your ass... is amazing."

His words made her smile. There was something about his adoration that made her feel special again.

"Well, so is this penis... and I need it inside of me now, Jack," she replied while reaching down to grip it in her palm.

"Fuck, Nana, I'm really hard..." he groaned.

Cynthia knew exactly what to do. She lifted one leg up and over the bed, straddling him from behind so that her ass was facing him. Gently she guided the tip of his cock inside her cunt, easing down onto his lap slowly. Once he was fully inserted, she lifted her hips back up slightly, lubricating his shaft with her moistness.

Jack reached out and grabbed onto her hips, trying to gain some leverage so that he could pump away into her furiously. But Cynthia swatted away his hands.

"No!" she whined, his penis hitting some erogenous zone inside of her. "Let me work it out of you... myself... uunngghhhh!"

He laid back and watched as his grandmother's wide hips bounced rhythmically up and down on his lap. He watched as his cock slid in and out of her, glistening each time with her fluids that smelled of lust. He loved how his shaft seemed to stretch her lips open, how she shivered at the zenith of each hump. He felt it rub against the back wall of her vagina, rigid and ribbed and wet. Her moans and shakes told him it felt good for her as well as him.

"Okay, let's pick up the pace..." she huffed, bending forward while she twerked on his dick even faster.

"Oh, fuck! Nana... fuck, this feels amazing!" he cried, realizing how nice it felt to let her do all the work.

She cried out something unintelligible, completely taken by passion.

It was at that moment that a figure appeared in the doorway. Jack rolled his head over to see who it was, trying frantically to use his hands to cover up the act they had been caught in.

The figure stepped further into the light.

"Mom," a voice called out. It was his Aunt Kim.

Cynthia's movements slowed to a halt, her eyes opening again. She turned to see her daughter there and huffed.

"Kimberly, what are you doing here? Didn't you hear us from the top of the stairwell?" she said.

Jack was stunned, laying there with his semi-hard penis still deep in his grandmother's womb while his aunt looked on, seemingly unfazed.

"Of course I did. It doesn't matter. There's something urgent I need your help with," Kim answered.

"Can it wait until your nephew and I have finished bonding?"

"What? Mom, forget about bonding. This is serious!" she yelled.

Cynthia groaned and then stepped off of the bed. There was a plop as his cock fell out of her.

"Let me get washed up and dressed again, then I'll meet you in the living room."

Kim looked satisfied.

"Thank you," she replied icily.

Cynthia pushed past her and ascended the steps back to the basement. It was just Jack and his Aunt down here now, alone. She turned to look at him, but he sensed a feeling of discomfort in her eyes.

"Hi, Jack," she said, not-so-warmly.

"Er, hi Aunt Kim," he responded, unsure why there was this much tension between them.

Kim folded her arms and glared.

"Just so you know," she began. "Don't get the assumption that you will be able to fuck me whenever you want to like the rest of them, just because you're the supposed leader of our family now."

Her tone was biting, her words acidic. Where did this come from? Aunt Kim had always been a bit stand-offish, but never cruel? This was a different woman.

"I, uh, I wouldn't ever-"

"Good, let's keep it that way. Okay?" she interrupted. "I'm not one of your whores like the other girls. And neither is my daughter."

She was referring to his cousin Kate, naturally. Someone he was told he would have to impregnate one day.

"I would never make you do something you didn't want to, Aunt Amy. I swear," he said, feeling like that little sheep again. Why did he crumble so quickly under pressure?

"We don't have to, er, bond."

Kim looked satisfied again.

"Good. I'm going to talk with Nana now. See you around."

She turned and left him to sit silently with his thoughts. To process what had just occurred.

When Jack finally entered the living room, he found Kim and Nana sitting on the couch, talking in hushed tones with serious faces.

Cynthia noticed him as he approached.

"Jack, sweetie. Sorry, I didn't hear you come up. I think we will have to finish our lesson another day. Why don't you just head home?"

Something smelled suspicious, but he had no idea what it could possibly be.

"Uh, sure, yeah. I'll see you guys later," he said meekly, wanting to evaporate out of there immediately.

He grabbed his car keys and left without another word. He drove home in silence, bewildered by what he had just experienced. Worst of all, his dick still throbbed in his pants.

Thirty minutes later he was back home. He noticed his mother's car had returned, and as he opened the front door he was greeted by her voice.

"Howdy," he said, kicking off his shoes. He found Amy in the kitchen eating some strawberries. She was still dressed in her yoga outfit.

"Hi honey, how was Nana?" she asked.

Jack didn't know how to respond.

"It was, uh, fine I suppose," he said.

"Oh, yeah?"

"...yeah."

Amy could tell something was up. She raised one eyebrow in suspicion.

"Everything okay...? Is there anything you want to talk about?"

He wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not to share what had happened. Would Aunt Kim get in trouble for what she had said to him? Would that just make things worse?

"Yeah, things are fine. It's just, uh, well... Nana had to leave me unfinished during our bonding session earlier," he said.

It wasn't technically a lie, and his dick was still throbbing.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry. What happened? Why did she do that?"

Jack searched his brain for an excuse, but none came.

"Aunt Kim stopped by and needed her help, she seemed upset," he replied.

Amy furled her lips.

"Hm, was everything okay?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said. "It was something private she needed to talk to Nana about, I think."

"Well, I'm sorry honey. Do you need some help still to finish yourself off?"

His mother was frowning now in sympathy. Jack thought to himself that he could go for another tit job. It sounded heavenly.

"Yeah, I think I do," he answered, feeling his pants stretching tight again.

"You should go ask your sister then," she suggested, catching Jack completely by surprise. "I'm sure she'll be happy to help."

"Wha-" he began, the words still confused in his head. "Emily? I thought you meant that you would... that we..."

"Jack, I'm sore all over. That yoga class whooped my butt. I need to rinse off and rest. But your sister just went up to her room to shower. You might catch her still if you go up there now."

"But... but me and you have already... and she and I haven't..." he fumbled over himself, trying to express the complicated thoughts he was working through.

"It's fine, sweetheart. You two will have to start bonding at some point anyways. She's expecting you to make the first move."

Emily's fat ass from that morning appeared in his mind again. It probably felt really nice to grab onto those cheeks, he thought.

"Okay, I'll go ask," he said, leaving his mother in the kitchen.

As he approached Emily's old room, he heard the water running in her shower. Damn, he thought. Too late.

He pushed the door open gently, jumping back a bit when he realized that Emily was still dressed on her bed.

"Oh, shit, sorry!" he said, startled.

His sister only laughed.

"Don't worry, dude. Mom already hummed me. She told me you were coming up."

"She did?" he asked. Of course she did. How many secret conversations had the two of them shared over the years that he had never known about?

"Mhm," she replied, standing up now.

Her room was still decorated as it had been when she had been in high school, relics of a moment in time that no longer existed. Instead of turning this room into a guest room, their parents had simply kept it for Emily to use whenever she came back for a visit, like today.

"Sounds like you're a little blue-balled, and Mom thinks we should start bonding."

Jack gulped.

"Uh, yeah, pretty much."

Emily laughed, then took off her top, rolling it up and over her head. Her supple, perky tits flopped down onto her chest. Two small, pink nipples sat atop them. They weren't huge and saggy like Amy's or Nana's yet, but it was clear that they were cut from the same cloth.

"Hm. Well I could just suck you off really quickly, but you're covered in Nana's pussy juices still, aren't you?" she asked.

Jack's eyes went wide taking in the sight of his naked older sister. Why did she seem so comfortable with the idea of having sex with him?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"That's fine," she replied, now bending down and removing her yoga pants. Her wide hips were accentuated by her thin waist and skinny legs. Jack couldn't believe this was happening.

"You can't fuck me, of course... but maybe you could rub it between my ass cheeks?"

Between her ass cheeks? What was she talking about?

"Er, huh?" he said, his brow scrunched in confusion.

Emily scowled at him like a moron.

"You've never gotten an ass job from a girl before? Really, Jack?" she moaned.

He had in fact not.

"Not even in college?"

He shook his head.

"No, dude. Why is that such a problem?"

"Hm," she responded. "It's not. I just assumed you had gotten more girls than I expected."

Jack's cheeks flushed red. He wasn't a virgin (and certainly wasn't now, thanks to Nana's lessons), but he was never the most promiscuous man around. It almost felt like his sister was shaming him.

"Well I can show you something new then, I guess," she said, approaching him casually while her hips swayed side to side.

Jack threw up his hands in front of her.

"Woah, Em, slow down. Why are you so comfortable with this?"

"With what?" she asked innocently.

Jack sighed.

"With, uh... you and me, with us bonding and all... I mean, I haven't seen you naked since we were kids. You just took off your shirt without warning me!"

12