Unearthly Secrets Ch. 05

Story Info
Mother and son are almost caught, & danger lurks.
8.7k words
4.54
13k
32

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed since Emily had finally bonded with her brother. She was back in the city now with her boyfriend, living the picturesque mid-twenties cosmopolitan life that Jack found to be stifling. Who wanted a boring 9-5 and live in a cramped apartment for the rest of their life? Who wanted to live a two hour commute from family? Especially a family like this one...

Jack was at home eating dinner with his parents.

"Jack, could you hand me the salt?" Phil asked from a few seats over. His son complied, passing the small glass shaker down the table.

Phil was completely enraptured by something on his laptop which was sitting next to his plate while they ate. This was typical, as Phil felt the need to be "always on" for his company. The higher you climbed the corporate ladder, the less of a life you seemed to have. Jack was a first hand witness to his father's enslavement to his work, and he loathed the idea of following in those foot steps. So far, nobody had pressured him about finding a job or going back to school. He would coast on this wave for as long as possible.

Jack dug into his steak with a knife before munching through a particularly chewy piece. He was ravenous these days, something his Nana had explained might happen as his body entered a kind of "second" puberty. Except this puberty was a result of his alien heritage. He looked again at his dad; not really his father, but more so his genetic disguise donor, and he tried to picture grandpa Frank in his place. His grandfather had always been rather elusive. Loving, but elusive. He wondered if the thought of nurturing his own replacement had ever seeped its way into his grandfather's mind. If it had made it difficult to engage with him. Jack wondered if he would feel the same when the day inevitably came that he fathered a new male himself. There had been so much he had been oblivious to his whole life, so much to reevaluate and reexamine.

"Thanks," Phil grunted, still glued to his screen.

"No problem, Dad," he replied.

Jack looked over at his mother, Amy, who was particularly glowing tonight it seemed to him. She was in a buttoned up flannel shirt and a pair of black leggings, cozy for this time of year yet still fashionable. Her salacious features were muted under the outfit, but Jack had enough mental images recorded in his memory to see through the fabric.

Are you picturing me naked? she hummed to him from across the table, a sly grin on her face. Phil wasn't even paying attention.

Sorry. You just look so... damn good tonight. I don't know why, or what's different. But you do, he replied.

Amy's grin grew an inch wider. She looked back down at her plate but kept responding to him with her mind whisperings.

Sounds like your hormones are really pumping tonight.

Jack felt the essence of her laugh, but without the explicit sounds echoing around in his head.

I guess so. Does it bother you? he asked.

No, of course not sweetheart. I think it's kind of flattering, actually...

Jack's cheeks flushed a light red. He didn't know what to say in response. He just looked at her and smiled again. Amy continued her hum a second later.

I suppose this means you'll need some help tonight, huh?

The look on her face now was as devious as it was seductive. Jack could feel his cock growing in his pants.

Yes, please can we do more bonding? he begged like a puppy for a treat. This only made Amy snicker harder.

Your father will be up late at this table working. I can already tell it's going to be one of those nights.

So? Jack retorted. Couldn't they still sneak around in the basement again? Or in his bedroom?

The other night was too close a call for me, sweetheart. I'd prefer if we limited our bonding time to whenever your father is out of the house.

Jack felt his frustration waxing, his pent up yearning for her bubbling over the top.

Can't we just be really quiet? he pleaded, desperate. Amy could see the pain in her son's eyes. She chewed on another piece of broccoli as she thought.

Well... perhaps there is one work around for tonight. How do you feel about making a trip to Bullseye's?

Bullseye's? The store? What was she talking about? What did this have to do with bonding?

Huh? he simply replied.

You heard me. I need to go pick up some stuff there anyways. Perhaps on the way back we can find an empty parking lot and I can relieve you in the back seat?

She stared at him silently as she played with a cut of meat against her lips.

Uh, yeah, okay, he somehow stuttered even through his telepathy.

"Hey, Phil?" his mother suddenly blurted out loud, startling Jack more than he expected.

"I'm gonna run to Bullseye's after dinner. I forgot to pick up a few things the other day."

"Huh? Whuh? Oh, sure," her husband mumbled, barely paying attention.

She then turned to her son.

"Do you want to join, Jack?" she asked. His answer was only a formality.

"Sure, okay."

They finished their dinner in relative quiet before Amy gathered their dishes and retreated to the kitchen. Twenty minutes later they were in the car, pulling out of the driveway.

"Do you actually need to get something there?" he asked aloud now, no longer worried about sneaking around his father.

"I do," she replied. "But there are some extra items I'm adding to the list on account of our additional stop."

"Like what?" Jack asked, hungry to know.

"It's a surprise until we get there, honey."

He would have to be patient.

***

Amy had made Jack wait in the car for her while she ran into the store. She was quick however, thankfully, and returned only a few minutes later with a plastic bag full of mystery merchandise. She opened the back door and threw it in, the bag thudding against the floor.

They drove for another 10 minutes until they came to the entrance to a park. This was the open nature preserve down by the river, Jack recognized, a myriad of trails and paths meandering through the trees and along the bank. He had come here often in high school to wander, or, eventually, smoke pot with his buddies. It was too chilly out tonight for any stray teens to be bothering them, however, and his mother pulled into one of the parking spaces on the loose gravel road before turning the engine off.

"Think this is private enough?" she asked, maybe rhetorically. Jack couldn't tell.

"For sure," he said.

"Good. Now climb your butt in the back."

The car was a huge SUV, which made moving from the front passenger seat to the back of the vehicle rather easy. Even for a larger guy like himself, he didn't need to contort himself much to squeeze into one of the rear seats. He held his arms out as extra support as his mother followed suit.

Instead of sitting next to him, Amy just remained on her knees. She reached down and grabbed the plastic bag. She pulled out a roll of paper towels and held it up for Jack to appreciate.

"I got us a few things," she began. "These are for wiping up all of your cum afterwards."

"Sorry," he found himself instinctively apologizing.

"Jack, I'm just kidding," she huffed. "I'll probably swallow most of it anyways. This is just for whatever I miss. Plus, we needed some more at home."

He sighed with relief.

"And this," she continued, pulling another object from the bag, "is some Doctor Love's jelly."

"Jelly? Like... lube?" he asked, perplexed.

"Mhm," his mother confirmed. "I figured it might help improve our... experience."

Jack wasn't sure. He had never used lube before, not really. Emily had squirted some on him unexpectedly before giving him that ass job a few days prior, but it wasn't something necessarily popular with the ladies when he had been in school.

"I've never really used it before," he admitted to her. "Does it actually help?"

Amy bit her lip.

"Sweetheart... what?! You've never used lube before?" she gasped. Jack just stared at her silently, flustered.

"Well," she went on, gathering herself again as she realized he was serious, "I'll show you how it's done."

"Okay," he gulped.

Amy removed her top then, still kneeling on the floor next to him. Her tits swung wildly as they were released from their cages of cloth and wire and elastic.

"Your boobs are even more amazing than the last time I saw them, Mom," he managed the courage to say, feeling overcome with love and lust. They hung down from her chest like perfect orbs, sagging and drooping yet still possessing that ineffable, alluring shape.

"Here," she replied, handing him the bottle of Doctor Love's. "Lather them up."

He turned the tube upside down and began squeezing over her breasts. The lube came out in a viscous stream, landing on her cleavage and melting like butter. He closed the cap and grasped each breast in his hands, gently massaging them until the lube was evenly distributed.

"Take out your penis," she commanded. He unfastened his pants and stripped them down to his ankles. His cock sprung to attention on its own, the sight of his mother's enormous rack in front of him exciting every nerve in his body. They glistened in the starlight with the sheen of the lubricant.

"You are feeling the urges tonight," she cooed, clearly turned on now by the sight of his package.

She rubbed her hands over and between her tits before reaching out to his crotch. Her palms were now covered in the slippery substance which she began transferring onto his rigid shaft with her fingers.

"How does that feel?" she asked, working his dick with rhythmic precision.

"Really... good..." he groaned in between bursts of pleasure.

Amy smirked.

"Okay, we're all slathered up," she finally said, placing her hands back to her side. "How about another boob job?"

Jack couldn't speak coherently. He could only utter the most primitive, affirmative noise possible.

"Uh huh," he moaned, shaking his head up and down. His mother giggled.

She lifted her whole chest, allowing her tits to brush across his hard cock. She carefully lowered herself onto his lap as she wrapped each breast around his pole, squeezing them tightly around it. The lube made it feel as if he was inside of the softest, most cushioned, wettest pussy he had ever felt.

"Mom, oh fuck," he cried.

"Do you like Mommy's boobs?" she asked, clearly knowing the answer. She just wanted to tease him more. For some reason, this meant reverting back to a kind of baby speak with him. He hadn't called her mommy in almost a decade, but tonight that streak came to an end.

"Yes, Mommy. I like your boobs a lot. They feel so good," he moaned as she worked them up and down, gliding with ease along his shaft. He loved watching how they drooped slightly as she lifted them up, then how they compressed again as she smooshed them back down.

Slap, slap, slap echoed around in the small cab of the vehicle. The viscous lube was making their skin stick ever so slightly together with each pump. Jack wasn't sure what it appeared like from the outside, but he felt as if the whole car was rocking up and down.

Jack reached out and grasped onto her tits now, squeezing tightly and kneading his fingers into her flesh. Her saggy udders softly gave way to his groping. He pushed himself tighter into her embrace, suffocating her breasts around his cock with vice-like strength. He started to thrust up and into her cleavage on his own now, the sensations overriding his every thought and action. His body was on autopilot now with one goal: ejaculation.

"Hnghh, hnghh, HNNGHH!" he grunted like a rabid animal. He was slapping her tits together with every hump he made between them.

Amy slid her gaze from the leaking cock nestled inside of her cleavage up to the strained, desperate face of her son. His reaction to this bonding session was driving her crazy. She contemplated teaching him how to lick her once he had bursted. Phil wouldn't notice the difference between 45 and 60 minutes, would he? She redoubled her efforts to make her son cum on her tits.

"I want you to cum on them again. Cum right in between them honey. Can you do that for mommy?" she whispered eagerly.

Jack couldn't handle it. He felt her words tingle up his spine as he watched his purple tip peek up between her cleavage again and again and again.

"I'm... fucckking... gonna... AGGRRHHH!!" He cried as white, hot streams of semen shot forth from the head of his cock.

His legs began to shake uncontrollably. A projectile hit Amy in the face, splattering against her eye and dripping down her cheek. She had to close her eyelid to prevent anymore from seeping in.

Another one splattered her lips, and she squeaked with excitement and delight, blowing bubbles with his cum.

The rest fell lazily back down to earth, coating her tits with another slick, slippery sheen. It became hard to tell where the jizz ended and the lubricant began. Her nipples were fully swollen.

"Fuck!" he said, shivering one last time as his penis softened between his mother's breasts.

Just then there was a knock at the window. Amy and Jack both jumped in their seats, startled.

Through the partially tinted window, they could make out a shadowy figure obscured by a blinding halo of light. A flashlight; the stranger had a light shining into the car.

Amy said nothing; she merely grasped for the paper towels and ripped off several in a panic. She began wiping up her son's seed from her chest as another knock banged against the glass, this time more forcefully. A muffled voice said, "Open up!". There were red and blue lights in the background; a cop car. But no flashing or siren noises. Only the lights.

Amy held her bra cups up to her chest for some modicum of decency, and Jack held a few paper towels over his crotch. She leaned over, still stuck between her sons legs, and unlatched the door. The figure opened it the rest of the way.

"Good evening," a voice said rather placidly, as if this were a normal occurrence. The light lowered to reveal a face behind the glare. A man, younger, perhaps in his thirties. Neither Amy nor Jack recognized him.

"My name is officer Rodriguez. Can I ask why your vehicle is parked here this late at night?"

Jack watched his eyes scan the vehicle. It was obvious to anyone what had just happened here.

"Oh, I'm sorry officer. Are we not allowed to park here?" he heard his mother say.

The officer looked her up and down, her hand loosely holding up the bra covering her bare chest. She was on her knees straddled between Jack; what more compromising of a position could she have been in?

"Sir," he said now, turning his attention to Jack. "Are you at least eighteen years of age or older?"

The question caught Jack off guard. Was he still a teenager? What kind of question was that? Did he really look that young? He didn't think so...

"Wha- huh?" he mumbled, unable to comprehend the point of the officer's interrogation.

The cop didn't let him gather his thoughts though.

"I'd like to see some identification, please. Both of you."

Amy's face went pale white.

"Officer, I was just trying to remove some vomit from our clothes... I became sick suddenly while driving and just needed to pull over. Can't we just be on our way h-"

"ID's. Now." he barked, not buying her alibi.

Amy sheepishly reached for her purse and fished out her license, handing it to the menacing cop.

"Oy, you too," he ordered to Jack, bringing him back to reality. He found his wallet in his pants pockets down around his ankles, producing his license as well.

The officer looked over both flimsy pieces of plastic for a minute, holding his flashlight in the crease between his neck. Just as suddenly as he had asked for them, he handed them back.

"Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. and Mrs. Hudson. I don't mean for this to sound like an accusation or a judgemental statement, but you must wrap up... whatever it is that you are doing here, and go home. This park is public property and is closed after sunset. Any indecent behavior that occurs here could result in criminal charges. Is that clear?"

Jack understood that he was trying to find the most tactful way of acknowledging what they were up to without down right saying it. But at least the thought of them being mother and son had perhaps seemed too preposterous to consider.

"Of course, sir. We'll be on our way now," his mother responded meekly.

"Very well. Drive safe, y'all," the officer said, taking one last look around the inside of the SUV with his light before turning around and heading back to his car. Amy shoved the door closed and promptly re-hooked her bra behind her back. Jack rolled up his pants and reorganized himself.

"Are you okay, Mom?" he asked as Amy finished buttoning the last button on her shirt.

"What? Oh, yeah. I'm okay, honey. We're okay."

She looked like she had seen a phantom.

"I think he thought we were married," he continued.

Amy's eyes tracked the cop car as it pulled out of the parking lot and disappeared into the night.

"I don't know," she replied. "I think he was just as surprised as we were. We just have to hope he doesn't feel the need to write up a report. This whole interaction can just fade into the ether."

Jack said nothing; he just sat there and watched his mother process everything that had just occurred. Tears began welling up in her eyes.

"Oh, Jack!" she cried, her eyes now glistening wet. "This was a stupid idea! This was a close call with trouble that we should have been smart enough to avoid. I jeopardized our whole family tonight!"

Jack instinctively reached down to hug her tight, squeezing until her shivering slowed.

"Shh, Mom. Don't cry. It wasn't your fault, it was mine. If I hadn't pressured you at dinner, none of this would have ever happened. We're safe. He just let us go with a warning. Nothing bad is gonna happen. I promise."

Amy sniffled a few more times before sinking into her son's shoulders. Her heavy tits, still sticky with his seed, enveloped his flaccid penis entirely.

"Thank you, sweetie. I love you. You're right, we're okay." she said.

It felt strange to be the comforting member of this relationship now, the roles reversing finally after twenty years. Was this what it meant to be the man of the family?

"Come on, let's get out of here," she continued, clambering back into the driver's seat again.

They drove home in silence, letting the emotional energy dissipate before having to re-enter the house. As predicted, Phil was still seated at the table with his laptop, clacking away at something important.

"Howdy," he called out, never looking up from his screen.

They both greeted him shyly before announcing they were heading upstairs to bed. Neither wanted to look at him right now, the trauma of the previous hour still too fresh on their conscience. Phil simply nodded his acknowledgement and returned his attention to work.

Amy walked her son to the door of his room. She paused, looking at his face longingly. Without thinking of it, she embraced him in a firm hug. She flattened her chest against his, those sperm-covered mounds that he loved so much.

He leaned into his ear and whispered.

"Are you sure you're okay, Mom?" he asked.

She pulled back, their arms still entwined, and she nodded.

"Okay. I believe you. We're gonna be okay. I'm not gonna let anything happen to our family, I promise."

He didn't know where these words were coming from, but even he believed it.

His mother just nodded again, another small teardrop streaking down her cheek.

"I know," she whispered back. "I love you."

They stared into each other's eyes. Then their lips met. It was a brief but passionate kiss.

"I love you, too," he said, and he meant it. He wanted to kiss her again. To hold her, protect her. To make passionate love to her right then and there, but also fuck her senseless. He wanted to plant a baby inside her and watch her belly swell, but he knew that was impossible.