Unexpected

Story Info
Hitchhiker gets quite a ride.
3.5k words
4.31
23.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd decided to hitch up north for the weekend on a warm Thursday afternoon. I had no classes until Tuesday, so it seemed like a good time to do it. I missed seeing some of my friends from home. And my girlfriend at school was visiting her parents in California for the weekend. It was a spur of the moment decision and stupidly I wore the clothes I had on without thinking about the weather all weekend in NY. The assininity of that decision became apparent that evening. I stood shivering in a cold wind by the side of the road on a bridge in Virginia.

I'd been stuck in that unfortunate spot for nearly half an hour. I walked during lulls in the traffic mostly to get to lower ground where the wind might be lighter. I heard a vehicle approaching and turned to see a Mercedes Benz sedan beginning to slow as it approached me. It pulled over fifty yards ahead. I ran to catch up, grabbed the door handle, opened it and was shocked to see that the driver was a very attractive woman in probably her thirties. I hopped in and greeted her.

"Thank you, hello."

"Belt."

I clicked the latch closed.

"How far are you going?"

"New York City."

"Perfect, I'm headed for north Jersey."

She checked her mirror and pulled out onto the road.

"I'm Maggie, what's your name?"

"Jeff."

"You've got a license, don't you Jeff?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'll be stopping for gas soon. I'd like you to drive for a while then."

"Sure, it'll be a pleasure to drive this beauty."

I noticed her looking my way briefly, and I glanced back. She was an extremely good-looking woman. Probably ten years older than I, but sexy as hell. Long red curls fell past her shoulders and onto her full breasts. Several inches of her shapely thighs were visible beneath the hem of her skirt. I looked up from admiring her body to realize she had spotted where my gaze had been directed and a thin smile was gracing her full lips.

"Um, where in New J-Jersey?" I stammered awkwardly, which made her smile broaden.

"Englewood Cliffs."

"Nice."

"Do you know it?"

"I actually played football against the local prep school when I was in school."

"Football, you're a jock?"

"I guess, I played sports."

"Played? Did you quit?"

"I'm on the swim team at college."

"Nice."

An exit loomed and she turned off and into a gas station at the top of the ramp. She pulled up to a pump, handed me her credit card and said, "Fill it up with supreme."

I got out and tended to it while she got out of the car stretched and circled around the hood to settle into the passenger seat. When she stretched, I was treated to the sight of her full breasts straining against the fabric of her blouse. The sheer white material was close to transparent, showing of her nipples quite nicely. I got the feeling that the stretch was partly for her own comfort, but considering the way she turned to face me as she did it partly for my benefit too.

Once the tank was full, I hung the nozzle back in the pump and jumped into the driver's seat. I returned her card, adjusted the seat, mirrors, fastened my belt, depressed the clutch, and started the engine.

"Good, you're familiar with the transmission."

"Yes, Ma'am, my dad has a stick in his car, I learned to drive on it."

"Very good, you won't strip my gears."

"I'll be gentle with her."

A subtle smile spread on her lovely lips.

"Good boy, I'm going to try for a nap. Take the Jersey Turnpike and wake me when you see signs for the George Washington Bridge."

"Yes, Ma'am."

She dropped off to sleep in record time and I drove her cool car while it devoured the miles north. She shifted position to rest her head against her arm on the door. In the process her skirt rode up to reveal her stocking top and a generous part of her thigh framed by lavender garter strap. I couldn't resist stealing glances and imagining the area that remained covered. I wondered if she wore a matching lavender bra over her substantial breast and panties.

As I drove through the night fantasies of exploring her lush body kept me entertained and alert. The age difference was definitely a turn on, and she was really hot. She'd suggested my staying at her place and driving me into the city in the morning. Thoughts of what might happen at her place when we got in were having a salubrious effect on my cock as it pressed against my jeans.

I'd just passed the refinery tanks and the exit for JFK when I saw the first sign to the ramp for the bridge. I turned to alert her and was surprised to find her awake and staring at my bulge.

I gave her a sheepish grin and returned my attention to the road.

"Bear left up here, pass the bridge take the exit for the Palisades Parkway. Third exit once were on it."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Ma'am, is it?"

"Sorry, Maggie."

"No, I like you calling me Ma'am."

She reached across the console stroked the bulge she'd been staring at.

"Is that for me?"

"Um..."

"Well, well, cat got your tongue?"

Her arched eyebrow underscored the unspoken possible double entendre implicit in her question, or maybe it was just the product of my dirty lecherous mind. My traitorous cock continued to expose my lechery as her stroking prompted my growing erection to fullness.

I focused on driving, and she seemed to have learned what she needed to know, finally removing her hand from my lap before returning it to hers

"Next exit is ours. Make a left at the bottom."

I nodded and followed her instructions until she had me pull into a large hemi circular driveway that led to a large home that qualified as a mansion in my judgement.

"Wow, this is your house."

"Humble though it may be."

She chuckled as she opened her door and climbed out.

"Follow me, Jeff," and she strode up the steps to the elaborately carved, towering double doors. She unlocked them and gestured for me to enter. The entry was massive, featuring a huge fireplace and a long, curved staircase. It felt like the setting for period film. She closed and locked the door before striding up the stairs with a casual come hither hand gesture. I followed like a puppy to a landing and then along a passageway decorated with antiques and fine art. Soon we came to a door where she stopped and turned back to face me.

"You seemed very interested in more than just a ride earlier."

The look in her eyes made her meaning clear, so I nodded and smiled sheepishly. She turned to the door, opened it and entered a large bedroom. She spoke over her shoulder without looking back, "Come."

I followed her into the lavishly furnished room, featuring a massive four poster canopy bed. She walked to a comfortable looking armchair where she sat and leaned back into the cushions. She shot a piercing stare my way, made a come-hither gesture with her index finger waited until I stood before her, and pointed to the floor at her feet.

I stared at her dumbly for a while until she cocked her head slightly with a mildly impatient edge, then looked pointedly at the floor by her feet. I finally got it, took my cue and knelt before her. She nodded and stroked my cheek.

"If this is to proceed to the place, I believe we both hope it does, then you need to understand that it will be my way. I have particular desires and requirements of anyone I allow to move from here, to there,"

She pointed toward the elaborate bed.

"Would you like to accompany me on that journey?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Take your clothes off."

The calm gentle tone left no room for discussion, so I began unbuttoning my shirt. She smiled and nodded approvingly at my simple obedience. I unbuckled my belt.

"May I stand to remove my jeans, Ma'am?"

"You may."

I stood, removed my black Chuck Taylors, lowered my jeans, and stepped out of them. That left me standing before her in my socks and u trou. My cock proclaimed my arousal proudly, tenting my briefs obscenely. She reached out to touch me. Her fingers traced the rigid flesh under the white cotton as a smile curled her lips into a lascivious leer.

She slipped her fingers under the elastic waistband and lowered them to free my raging hardon, letting it spring up, bouncing slightly.

"Mmm, big boy." She fondled my cock with one hand, stroking my glans with her thumb while cupping my balls with the other.

"I'm going to have great fun with you. Back on your knees."

She was hypnotic and had me in her swale. I knew I had to obey this woman, so I knelt again. She raised the hem of her skirt, assuaging my curiosity about matching lavender panties. I took the liberty of reaching out to open the clips on her garters and when she didn't stop me, I accepted her tacit permission. Once I had her stockings free, I continue my bravado and reached for the waist of the lavender silk and lace garment that hid her holy of holies. She raised up to assist my effort and they slid down her firm thighs easily.

"I've been thinking about this moment since you asked if the cat had my tongue."

She laughed happily.

"How delightful, you're even more clever than I expected. I enjoy intelligence and humor almost as I enjoy a large cock."

"May I?"

"You'd better."

I kissed my way up her thighs, savoring the delicious fragrance of her arousal as I approached her neatly trimmed vulva. She had a beautiful pussy, her deep pink labia curled provocatively through the closely cropped auburn tinged hair. I teased them with the tip of my tongue, barely touching, teasing as I opened her, separating them gradually, getting my first taste of her silky essence.

When my tongue first grazed the surface of her swollen pearl she gasped, pressed her hips upward, which forced her hot soaking sex into my mouth. That spurred me to work my tongue deep into her hot, wet tunnel, fucking her deeply. She moaned happily as my tongue slid in and out, probing deeply into her sex. Her hands clamped the back of my head to hold me still as she ground herself wantonly, mashing my lips against my teeth. As the passion built, I could feel her core flex and her hips working actively to increase the contact until the spectacular wine of her womb squirted into my mouth and coated my face. She cried out in joyous ecstasy. I greedily savored her offering, continued to lick and suck until she pushed me away.

My cock was oozing a generous quantity of precum that rolled down my shaft. When the shuddering aftershocks had abated for her, she reached down to collect a bit of the slick liquid and bring it up to wipe it on my lips.

"That wasn't your first rodeo."

It wasn't a question.

"No, Ma'am."

"Someone taught you well. Who was she?"

"I'm pretty inexperienced, but I worked for a woman who took me under her wing."

"She took charge of you, taught you how to please a woman?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"She taught you well from what I've discovered so far."

"Thank you, Ma'am. You are delicious."

"Lovely boy. I think you've earned a trip to my bed. Come."

She pushed my head back so she could stand and abruptly stepped around me to the elaborate bed.

"Do you need to be invited twice?"

I rose quickly and followed her like an obedient puppy and eagerly climbed under the covers she held up invitingly.

"Lie right there. On your back. Raise your hands above your head."

She leaned over me, letting a perfectly shaped, erect nipple tease my lips. I happily took the bait and suckled the firm gumdrop. With a marvelously subtle economy of motion, she managed to secure cuffs around my wrists before I could resist. Of course, I'm not sure I would have. I was a very willing captive, eager to discover what she had in mind. When I tried to reach for her, intending to touch her lovely tits I realized that the cuffs were attached to the headboard.

She kissed my lips roughly, basically raping my mouth with her tongue, then grabbed my balls aggressively. She squeezed them hard, making me whimper.

"That hurts, Ma'am."

"Don't be a wuss."

She transferred her hand to my cock, squeezing and pulling hard.

"I'm going to enjoy this. Was the woman who taught you how to eat pussy your Mistress?"

"She was my boss, I worked for her."

"What was your job?"

"I did all sorts of jobs around her property. Some landscaping, some repairs, even a bit of plumbing."

"And you serviced her sexually."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Did you call her Mistress."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You will address me that way from now on."

"Yes, Ma-Mistress."

She took hold of my semi-erect cock with one hand and my balls with her other. As she stroked me, I became fully erect quickly. She stroked my shaft and teased my glans with her thumb, while rolling my balls in her fingers.

Without comment she straddled me and guided my cockhead to her sopping wet pussy and quickly lowered herself onto me, then wriggle a bit to work me fully inside her hot grasping sex.

"I like your big cock, Jeff. You fill me nicely."

"Thank you, Mistress. Your pussy feels wonderful around me."

"If you're a good boy we will both enjoy this for a long time."

"Mistress, I do need to be back in school on Monday."

She began to ride me, posting as though she were riding a horse. As she rose and fell, milking me with her internal muscles my passion grew quickly. She ground herself against my pelvis. I could feel my orgasm building. Her movement and breathing told me she was getting close too. She raised up, nearly unsheathing my cock then dropped down letting her full weight pound onto me. I pressed up in response driving myself fully into her. She howled her delight, trembling as waves of pleasure rocked her. Her pussy convulsed around me, sending me off on my explosive orgasm.

She rocked slowly, milking a series of aftershocks, quivering and mewing into my ear. She sighed deeply and raised herself, quickly pivoting to turn and bring her pussy to my face, settling onto my mouth.

"Clean me."

She ground her pussy against my face, painting me with our cum cocktail, seeming to focus on letting my still hot cum drain into my mouth.

Meanwhile she manipulated my cock with one hand and my balls with the other, trying to keep it hard. My drained balls were very tender and her hand working them was painful, yet still erotic as she fed me my cum from her hot, sloppy hole.

I started when the door opened. I couldn't see who had entered with my face buried under Maggie's pussy and ass.

"Want some of this?" Maggie spoke with amusement in her voice.

"Absolutely." It was a woman's voice, a rich, husky alto.

I felt a new pair of hands replace Maggie's fondling my genitals.

"Lovely cock, may I suck it?"

"It's still coated with our cum."

"Yummy."

The new woman's mouth surrounded my cock, taking it fully in one quick movement. She sucked me greedily, seeming to savor the residual juices from its recent use. Despite my recent ejaculation I found myself responding to the skilled mouth that sucked me now and the new hands working my balls. She had taken one in the fingers of each hand, softly but insistently massaging them. Pleasure began to replace the earlier pain. My cock started to re-stiffen happily as my glans tickle her throat.

Maggie continued to rock above my face, still feeding me the product of our fucking while it was obvious that her passion was rekindling. Her clit was swollen and responding agreeably to the attention my tongue was bestowing on it. Unless I missed my guess a new wave of her delectable honey was beginning to flow down into my mouth.

The mouth slipped off my cock, but my disappointment was quickly assuaged when I felt the woman climb up to straddle me and impale herself on my now rigid shaft. She quickly found her rhythm, rising and falling as she rotated at the bottom of each stroke. They were driving me to sensory overload as they used me to feed their hunger. While I couldn't see what they were up to it was apparent that they were kissing and fondling each other based on the feelings transferring down to me.

It felt as though they were making me into a sort of human Sybian for their gratification. I supposed that I should feel humiliated at being used so flagrantly, but I was enjoying the hell out of being their fuck toy.

"This boy has a fine cock."

"His mouth is lovely too; you should try it later."

"I look forward to it."

"Get that tongue deeper in me, slut."

I did my best to oblige, flexing it to help my ability to penetrate her sweet hole more deeply.

The woman riding my cock had increased her pace and her muscles contracted delightfully around me as she drove herself into a fucking frenzy, nearly pulling completely off me a couple of times, but recovering to slam back down, driving me fully inside her hot, clinging tunnel.

Defying all odds, they had me approaching a new climax with no break from the last one. The one bouncing on my cock sensed this and commanded me, "Wait for me bitch, Mama comes first."

She reached behind herself grabbed a handful of my balls and squeezed, successfully distracting me from my pending explosion while she came powerfully, crying out in ecstasy through multiple waves of explosive pleasure shocks. She released me and her internal convulsions brought me back so I quickly drained the last full measure from my balls, making them feel as if they might implode.

The general excitement communicated to Maggie who ground her cunt against my mouth feverishly joining in the communal release.

I felt the women embracing above me. They made out passionately while I drifted on waves of post-orgasmic pleasure despite my abused lips aching in concert with my drained balls and raw cock.

"This one's a keeper, Mags."

"He is. We'll have lots of pleasure with him."

"Indeed. Training him will be a blast."

"You are wicked."

"Moi?"

"Oui, vous."

"He would look lovely locked, don't you think?"

The new woman stroked my limp cock and looked into my eyes.

"I think a nice snug cage would be quite beautiful on this big cock, particularly when he gets aroused, and the bars dig into his swelling flesh."

"Mmm, your cruelty is so attractive Leslie."

So, her name was Leslie and I realized I would be getting to know her much better. Maggie quickly confirmed that thought.

"Well, that settles it. Welcome to our world. I hope you'll be happy serving my wife and me, but frankly, neither of us cares what you think. You will be ours from now on. The rules will be simple and easy for you to follow. For your sake I'd advise you to obey the scrupulously. You will serve both of us in any way we wish without hesitation and to the best of your ability. You will obey any command you are given by either of us. Any failure will be grounds for severe punishment. It is likely that you may be punished simply because one of us feels like it. Henceforth you are our property. You will address us as Mistress, and only speak when asked a question. We will feel free to share you with our friends whom you will serve with the same enthusiasm you will show us."

Leslie spoke next, "Your body is ours to train in any way we see fit. You'll endure this training without complaint or resistance of any kind. Total obedience is your prime directive. You will be allowed pleasure at our whim only. You are never to touch that marvelous cock again. It belongs to us. When we cage it you will find it impossible to satisfy yourself, but until then if we catch you touching it you will be punished harshly. Understood?"

She grabbed my balls and squeezed them quite tightly.

"Yes, Mistress."

They both climbed off me and then each pulled a cuff attached to a chain from under the bed and quickly attached them around my ankles. The chains were pulled tight giving me limited movement.

"That should keep him out of trouble."

"Time for dinner."

"I'm starving, let's see what Angel has whipped up." They held hands as they walked from the room, leaving me straining against my bonds.

12