Unexpected Anal Office Tryst Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathryn stopped her motions and made a faux pouty face, suggesting she was jealous that Jenny might be stopping by to unknowingly spoil our fun. She then upped her temptations. She bent over the bed and brought her face nearer to my cock.

"Wouldn't you like that, honey? I mean, we've been making love so passionately lately. Like when we were teenagers! I didn't realize how much I'd miss it until you left. I was thinking if I could come down, we could spend a night uninhibited, like we used to. I don't know, maybe even experiment a little?"

At that, Kathryn slurped my half-hard cock into her mouth and lowered her lips to the base.

"Fuuck!" I said, a response to both Kathryn and my wife. "Really? What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know," Jenny replied as Kathryn extended her tongue to tickle my balls. "Just the two of us, alone in another city? I hadn't thought of any one thing in particular, but it would provide us a chance to live out a fantasy, maybe?"

Kathryn came up for air, the head of my dick escaping with a "plop" sound. She grinned mischievously at me as my stiffening cock landed on her cheek.

"Uh, OK, yeah! That would be amazing, baby," I said. It did sound amazing, but so did three nights with Kathryn. I didn't know if I meant that response, or if I secretly hoped Jenny would have trouble finding a sitter.

Kathryn scooched up the bed and straddled my waist. She pushed my dick flat against my stomach then sat her pussy right down on top of it. One of our rules was that I wouldn't insert my cock into her vagina, and she was edging as close as possible to breaking that rule as she could. She started sliding back and forth on it with great urgency.

"Let me know when you can get a sitter and I'll see if I can rearrange things on my end. OK?"

"OK, baby. I'll let you know. Fingers crossed! Love you!"

"Love you, too. Bye!"

I hung up the phone and a great sense of relief came over me.

"You're bad," I said. "I thought you were going to blow it all up!"

"Do I deserve a spanking, baby? If your cock is any indication, you seemed to like it."

She continued to slide her warm, juicy cunt all over my erection. I felt her folds glisten over every vein. She then supported herself by putting her hands on my chest and rode me faster.

"So your wife is going to come down and spoil our fun?" she asked with an innocent schoolgirl tone.

"It sounds like she might try to." I was barely able to get the words out, her humping felt so good.

"I was thinking we should invite another woman into the fold, but I didn't have your wife in mind."

Clueless, I mustered only a strained "what?"

"Remember my friend Amber I told you about?"

Right, Amber.

"You mean your promiscuous childhood friend who chides you for being too prim? The one from your bachelorette party?"

"Yes! Good boy. Amber. I was thinking I could invite her down for one of these nights, and we could have the blow job competition I proposed back in Central Park."

I could say nothing. It was all too much. Kathryn's juicy pussy slathering my cock. The idea of being the subject of a blow job competition. My wife wanting to come down and "experiment" sexually, potentially inhibiting my fun with Kathryn.

I grabbed Kathryn's ass and squeezed. She squealed in response.

"Oh, does that idea work for you, baby? The thought of two babes sucking you off at the same time? Or maybe one of us with your cock deep in our throat, the other with your balls. Or one of us with your balls in our mouth while they jerk you off, the other tonguing your asshole?"

Somehow, I managed to get even harder. The only thing preventing me from exploding was that I had just cum ten minutes prior.

"And then at the end, after you've shot your load over both of us, you can tell her that I was better? I know she'd be up for it, baby. She'd be on the next train down if I told her what I had in mind."

"Fuck, yes!" I grunted. "I want that."

"Well we can't do it if your wife is coming down. You better figure out what she's planning. Rule number one is that we don't jeopardize our marriages."

"Agreed. I'll figure it out. Fuck, Kathryn, you feel so good."

"I'm glad you like it, baby. But I'm hungry."

For a brief, horrifying moment I thought she was going to leave me hanging. She dismounted me and laid by my side, but only half way up. Her face was level with my throbbing erection, and she set immediately towards gobbling it down.

As her lips enveloped me, her hand slide down my cock and cupped my balls. She gently massaged them as her tongue tap danced on the head of my cock.

"Cum for me, baby. I need to taste you again. You taste so much better than my husband."

I put my hand on the back of her head and eased her down my length, about halfway, before erupting inside of her.

"Mmmmm!" she mewed as the first globs landed on the back of her tongue. She sounded thrilled with herself.

She continued to suck while squeezing my balls, working every last drop of cum into her mouth before dislodging. She turned to me, her lips closed by caked with overspill. She made an emphatic swallowing gesture, then opened her mouth to show me what a good girl she was. Then, with her dainty fingers, she wiped her lips and chin and fed herself the remnants.

"Thanks, baby. That was a great appetizer. But I'm actually starving now. Let's go check out the restaurant downstairs."

...

For the rest of the afternoon, we actually managed to keep things professional. After lunch, we stayed in the sparsely-populated restaurant to practice our sales pitches. We were both keenly aware that, had we gone back to our room, we would have accomplished nothing. Work kept us occupied for so long that we ended up having dinner there before returning to our rooms separately.

Once isolated, I called Jenny for an update. She told me that her sister had agreed to sleep over with the kids on Wednesday night, and that she was planning on getting to Philly around 6pm. I asked if she had anything special planned, and she said not really, only that she wanted to "cut loose" for a night. The rationalist in me reasoned that I'd been cutting loose for the better part of two months, so I couldn't begrudge her wanting to, even if I'd have preferred to be buried in Kathryn's ass on Wednesday night.

When we hung up, I went next door to Kathryn's room. She answered it, as she had at the La Quinta near Central Park, in her bathrobe.

"I wasn't sure if I should expect you tonight," she said demurely. "You sure you want to stay up late? We've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

"Actually, I don't plan on staying long," I said as I stepped into the room with her permission. "Where's your phone?"

"My phone? Why?"

"You need to call Amber. My wife is coming on Wednesday night, so if we're going to do this, it has to be tomorrow."

Kathryn's mischievous grin appeared on her face again. "It's on the dresser."

I retrieved it and returned to Kathryn. But when she reached for the phone, I grabbed her wrist and playfully spun her and tossed her on the bed. She rolled onto her back, her robe parting slightly revealing flashes of her bare body below. I tossed the phone onto her midsection.

"Go ahead," I said, crawling up the bed between her legs. "Let me return the favor."

I kissed her just above the inside of her right knee and her legs spread further for me. She rolled her head back and bit her lip as she prepared herself to call her friend while I ate her out. I inched further up her thigh, feeling the heat emanating from within as I neared my target. All the while, I kept an eye on Kathryn as she fiddled with her phone.

"Put it on speaker," I ordered.

The sound of the phone ringing broke through the heavy atmosphere. Kathryn laid it on her sternum so she could talk hands-free.

A girlish, exuberant voice shot into the room, and Amber immediately lived up to the reputation Kathryn had established.

"Girl, what are you doing calling me at night? Shouldn't you be humping that handsome new hubby of yours?"

Kathryn immediately flushed red. I bit down gently on her inner thigh, eliciting a gasp.

"Acutally..." she paused to catch her breath... "I'm in Philly for work right now."

"Oh, and let me guess. That straight-laced, Johnny-do-good you married is too proper for phone sex, so you called me up?" Amber finished this with a giggle.

"Well, not exactly," Kathryn answered. "I've actually called with a confession and an..." I took my first lap at her clit... "and an invitation!" she squeaked out, unable to hide her distraction.

"Oh, well now I'm curious. What's going on, sweetie?" Despite Amber's chiding, it seemed like she genuinely cared about Kathryn, which is how Kathryn had described their relationship to me.

I slipped my tongue inside her and slathered my face in her sweet nectar.

"Ooohhh," she groaned. "Amber, I've been bad."

"Kath, what did you do?"

"I...uh..." I swirled my tongue enthusiastically, lapping up as much of her as I could. "I've been unfaithful to Jeremy."

"Girl, WHAT!? Tell me everything! What happened?"

"I can't..." Kathryn clenched the sheets and arched her back in clear ecstasy as I sucked her clit into my mouth. "I can't tell you everything right now, but I ran into an old flame when I was down here. One thing led to another..."

"Kath, I don't believe it! I love it, but I don't believe it! All these years of me encouraging you to come out of your shell and embrace your stunning self, and you choose a month after your marriage to do it? What came over you?"

Kathryn's breathing was growing ragged. I pulled away from her beautiful cunt and started kissing my way up her firm belly.

"You'll understand when you meet him," Kathryn replied.

"Meet him? You want me to meet him? I thought he was just a fling?"

I moved up further and closed my lips around her left nipple as I cupped her right breast with my left hand.

"Well, I was thinking," Kathryn spoke in fractured, hushed tones, "about the bet we made at my bachelorette party. About who could give a better blow job?"

"Oh shit, I forgot all about that. I thought we were just shooting the shit?"

"I wasn't." Kathryn said bluntly. "And I thought you might enjoy actually partaking in that competition with me. I know you've always wanted to join me in bed. I'm sure Henry would be willing to meet me again tomorrow."

For the first time, there was silence on the other line. Kathryn's eyes met mine, and for the first time it felt like this might not happen, and for the reason neither of us expected. That Amber was backing out.

"Amber?"

"Hey, sorry, I'm still here. I just set the phone down to check out the train schedule." She and Kathryn both laughed. I took the moment of levity to reposition. I slid my knees up so that my erection nestled in the smooth, glistening folds of her pussy. I started to hump against her, with the head of my cock making repeated contact with her throbbing clit.

"So that's a yes, then?" Kathryn managed to eke out between groans.

"Bitch, of course! You know I've been wanting this forever. I can't wait to drain some rando's balls with you tomorrow."

At that, I couldn't contain myself and let out a groan of my own. No doubt at all that

Amber would have heard it.

After a heavy pause, Amber said, "Hold up. Is he there with you right now?"

Kathryn was redder than I've ever seen her.

"Holy shit. Is he fucking you right now? Bitch, did you call me while he was fucking you? Tell me he's fucking you!" Her voice got higher and louder as she got more excited.

I started to thrust faster, the excitement clearly taking hold of me. I locked eyes with

Kathryn again, who was caught in a maelstrom of emotions: fear, shame, lust, anticipation, euphoria.

Without breaking eye contact, she said, "He's fucking me right now."

"Girl! Oh my god. Henry, you said his name was? Henry! Henry, you give it to her good and -" Kathryn hung up the phone.

"Fuck!" I screamed. The length of my cock was sliding up Kathryn's pussy, onto her pubic mound and back again. All the while, it was pinned between my stomach and whatever part of her it happened to be touching. I could feel the inner folds of her pussy gliding easily around the ridges of my cock. It was pure heaven, and the fact that we were able to muster that while maintaining eye contact really pushed me over the edge.

With a final grunt, I sat upright with my balls pushed firmly against her hole. My cock was sticking straight forward, and it immediately started spewing its contents all over Kathryn. I got off at least five long distance shots, so powerful that I swear I felt some kickback. Two shots landed on her belly, but the other three extended further. One landed on her left breast. Another strand stretched from her neck to the phone still lying at her sternum. And the last actually managed to reach her face, staining her left cheek.

As the last few shots oozed out of me and pooled around her belly button, Kathryn let out her own shriek and thrust her hips up, creating greater friction between her clit and my scrotum. I could feel and hear her squirt shooting out behind me, grazing my ass before it fell to the floor.

Her legs went limp and her fists released their stranglehold on the sheets. She was a mess of bodily fluid, but so was I. Of all the mental photos I had captured in the last two months, this was the only one where I seriously contemplated taking a real photo. But I knew that no evidence was the best policy. Still, she was a sight to behold. She was glowing with sweat. Her normally porcelain skin was a throbbing red, save for the opaque splotches of my cum. Her pussy was oozing juices onto the sheets, and her face was basking in post-orgasmic rapture.

I stepped back off the bed to take it all in, but she suddenly realized her graphic exposure and closed her legs.

"That's enough fun for tonight, baby," she said. "Let's kick ass at the conference tomorrow, and have our most explosive night yet to celebrate."

Words felt inefficient, so I simply smiled, nodded, pulled up my pants and left. As I drifted to sleep that night, I thought about everything that was scheduled the next two days. Kathryn and Amber together tomorrow night. Jenny on Wednesday. The thought of fucking my wife with my side piece awake next door. Kathryn was right. Things could get explosive. It would be a high wire act getting through it in one piece.

12