Unexpected Anal Office Tryst Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her head to take Kathryn's left nipple in her mouth. Kathryn gasped and immediately put a hand behind Amber's head to hold her close. "Yes, baby," she said.

I then felt a hand between Kathryn's legs, and knew that Amber was stroking her pussy. The occasional fingertip grazed against the base of my cock as it slid in and out of Kathryn's ass. Kathryn was clearly responding well to the overstimulation. She wasn't only moving in rhythm with my cock, but with Amber's nimble gestures towards her pussy and nipple.

Amber decided to test the waters a bit more, slowly inserting a finger into Kathryn's clasping cunt.

"Mmmmmmph," Kathryn emitted, welcoming the intrusion. She opened herself up further, turning her left leg akimbo and bending the knee so she could plant her foot on the mattress. Amber read her response perfectly, and pushed further by adding a second finger in short order.

Kathryn wasn't the only one enjoying the sensation. I could feel the knuckles of both fingers sliding against the bottom of my cock from inside of Kathryn. It was surreal, but the effect was undeniable.

"Oh, fuck," I grunted. "That feels fucking amazing!"

"We're just getting started," Amber said.

She removed her fingers and repositioned herself to be level with Kathryn again.

"Amber, please, go slow," Kathryn said, her first sign of any trepidation that evening. "I don't know if I can take both at once."

"Don't worry, sweetie. I wouldn't hurt you."

I knew exactly what was happening even though I couldn't see clearly. I felt the head of Amber's strap on fumbling around the entrance to Kathryn's pussy, and I held still to give her an easier target. It was going to be incredibly tight, but Amber was insistent. The plastic head pushed forward at first, pressing somewhat painfully against the base of my cock even as it was lodged inside Kathryn. But once it popped in, it shifted north and ran parallel to my shaft.

"JESUS CHRIST!!!" Kathryn blasphemed.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled again.

Amber's one movement had caused sensations unfamiliar to both of us. She clearly had only worked a couple inches inside, and then paused to allow us both time to grow accustomed to it.

Paradoxically, she contrasted this most extreme sexual act with a sweet, romantic gesture. She returned to Kathryn's lips and they started making out again. In this moment, I felt like a human butt plug, there as a prop for two passionate lesbians. Not that I minded; it was quite the sight to behold. But it did feel like Kathryn had forgotten about me for a minute.

Without breaking their kiss, Amber shifted her hips forward and started working more of her cock into Kathryn's ambrosial passage. Kathryn tensed with each passing inch, and she let out an increasingly high-pitched squeak the higher Amber went.

I, on the other hand, got deeper in my grunts as the ribbed rubber rod slid smoothly against my cock, separated only by a thin membrane inside Kathryn. At once, all the novelty of ass-fucking that had worn off over the course of our repeated trysts came flooding back. This was new territory for both Kathryn and me -- and perhaps, also, for Amber -- and that certain arousal that comes only with the taboo washed over us simultaneously.

Amber broke the kiss to scooch herself a bit closer. She then studied Kathryn's strained and euphoric face as she pushed the last of her dildo inside. Kathryn sunk her head into Amber's shoulder, biting her there as she neared orgasm.

"Yes!" Amber responded to the bite, clearly turned on by the impact she was having on Kathryn. Her eyes went wide and locked with mine. She was fiery, almost frightening in her glare. I soon realized this was how she looked as she approached her most raucous orgasms. She pulled Kathryn's left leg around her so that it was hooking her own leg in place.

There was now no space between us. My belly pressed tight against Kathryn's back, Kathryn's and Amber's bellies squished against each other. Their breasts mashed together, poking each other with erect nipples. Their lips locked again, their hands anxiously exploring each other's faces and bodies.

The tight space did not allow much room for thrusting, but we didn't need it. In all my life, I never imagined I would have been brought to orgasm by a dildo. But in all my life, I'd never imagined that a dildo would be pressed against the bottom of my cock inside a woman. The ridges of the pink cock stimulated my every inch. Combined with the heat and liquidity inside Kathryn, it proved to be too powerful for me.

"Fuck, I'm coming!" I shouted.

Kathryn and Amber both immediately replied, "ME TOOOO!!!!"

I reached past Kathryn to grab Amber's back and pull her closer. My right arm, pinned underneath Kathryn's neck, grasped for Amber's shoulder. In our tight cocoon, we came simultaneously. My third orgasm of the night was powerful, even if the cum exploding from my cock was thinner than the previous two loads.

And distinct from my own pulsations, I could feel Kathryn's loins contracting in orgasmic bliss. From the look on Amber's face, her cum was equally powerful, her strap on having manipulated her clitoris in just the right way.

With each of us spent, we lay in that pile for who knows how long. Our arms were heavy and draped over each other, our legs slumped and interlaced. The arms we were lying on fell asleep at some point, which triggered us to move around and shake it off.

Amber gingerly pulled out of Kathryn, who seemed to deflate a bit without the two pillars inside of her anymore. We all rolled onto our backs, with Kathryn still between Amber and me.

"That was fucking amazing," Kathryn said. "I'm so glad we did this."

"Me too," I said. "Amber, Kathryn needed to talk me into this, as I didn't want to share our secret. But in this moment, it's hard to say that it wasn't worth the risk."

Amber chuckled. "Henry, neither of you has to worry. Are you kidding? I would never betray this one. She's my BFF, and I only feel that more powerfully now. I know Kathryn thinks I'm sometimes too easy to bed, but I can honestly say that was the most meaningful sex of my life."

Kathryn turned to look at her. "Aww, really?"

Amber shrugged and nodded her head, locking eyes with Kathryn again.

I could tell they were sharing a moment, and thought that it might be a good time to excuse myself.

"I think I should get going," I said. "Long day tomorrow and all."

"It was nice to meet you, Henry. Thanks for tonight. Hope we can do it again sometime," Amber offered.

I smiled and nodded. Slipping my robe back on, I nearly said, "see you tomorrow" to Kathryn. But that might have betrayed the white lie we were keeping from Amber, that Kathryn and I were coworkers.

I settled on "see you later," then left for my room. As I closed the door behind me, I heard the sounds of lips smacking, and knew they were kissing again. I wondered how much longer they would go on without me.

Settling into my own bed, I was relieved to have survived the night with all parties happy. Now, for a good night's sleep so I would have the energy to navigate tomorrow's challenge: the arrival of my wife.