Unexpected Anal Office Tryst Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike the train to Philly, our New York train was off peak hours, so there was plenty of space. Three or four empty rows were between us and anyone else.

"So, do we need to talk about what happened last night?" I asked.

"I'm thinking we probably should."

I paused, not knowing how to start.

"I suppose," she began, "More than anything else, I want you to know I didn't plan for any of that."

I smirked. "I know. Jenny told me it was all her. Or, at least, that your sarcastic mention of it made her want it. But I know you didn't plan it."

"But I also fucking loved it. It was so intense!"

"Yeah," I said. "It went over the top super quick. You calling me daddy was a twist I wasn't expecting, but it really turned me on."

"I don't know what came over me. I just went for it and you both seemed on board."

"My only hesitation was over how Jenny would react. I didn't want to make her curious about our chemistry or anything. But when I saw how turned on she was, I felt better about the whole thing."

Kathryn let out a heavy sigh, and I could tell she was trying to figure out the best way to put whatever she was going to say next.

"Let me guess," I said. "You think we should put an end to this."

She nodded. "I mean, I don't want to. But think about everything we've done and gotten away with at this point. To me, it's a matter of karma. Eventually it will all come crashing down if we keep pursuing it. Let's just live with the incredible memories we've created and quit while we're still ahead."

"One again, Kathryn, we're in synch. I can't even imagine how we could make things any more exciting or risky than we did the last two nights. Anything else would just pale in comparison."

"That's what I'm saying. We had our fun. We have our memories, and we have our secrets. No one can take that from us. But it's time to recommit to our spouses. And Jeremy and I are going to start trying for kids, even if late thirties is a bit late to be having one."

"OK, so...what the hell are we going to talk about for the next half hour?" I joked.

Kathryn laughed out loud, then rested her head on my shoulder. "You're a good man. I'm glad we did this."

And instead of needing something to talk about, we enjoyed thirty minutes of silence.

At the train station, we called separate Ubers. On the ride home, I got an incognito message.

"Just to help myself resist temptation, I'm deleting this app. Just wanted to be transparent about it."

"Me too," I replied, and deleted the app.

And at that, we agreed not to see each other anymore.

Of course, that's what we said after the first time.