Unexpected Anal Office Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost there, dirty girl. Let's finish together. I want you to touch yourself for me."

At that, I moved my hands from her breasts, placing one on her mid-back and the other on her waist. I was able to help move her up and down, freeing her left hand to finger herself.

"Oh my god. Oh my god!" she shrieked. In that moment, she lost all control. Her orgasm seemed to impact her entire body. Trembles rose from her feet to her shoulders. She lost control of her arms, which caused her to sink all the way down on me one last time. I felt something wet cascading down my pants, and coupled with the sound of dripping water, I realized she must have squirted on the conference room floor.

It was more than I could handle. Her sphincter clamped down on my the base of my erection and sucked every ounce of cum from me. It was the hardest, most explosive cum I've ever had, and it felt like it went on forever. It pumped deep into Kathryn's body, to the point that I couldn't even feel it sloshing around my cock.

Kathryn collapsed back against me, her lithe, prone form giving in completely to the moment. I wrapped my arms snuggly around her midsection, trying to capture everything I could before the moment ended. Her tight body, her smooth, flawless skin, her pert b-cups, her cushy butt gyrating subtly on my lap. I never wanted this moment to end.

"Was that your first time squirting?" I asked.

"Yes. First time even coming close, I think. It was incredible. Like pleasure wracked me so completely that I lost control of everything."

"I'm kind of hoping there's a permanent, barely-detectable stain on the carpet forever. Our dirty little secret."

Kathryn laughed, and continued to use me as a body pillow as she slowly stroked her clit. I don't know how long we remained like that, but Kathryn was the first to move. She placed her hand on mine and said, "It's time to go."

I let my arms fall to my sides, and she gingerly rose to her feet. My softening dick was still semi-erect as she dislodged, but we both knew I didn't have another cum in me tonight. I wasn't sure if I had the strength to stand.

"A deal's a deal, right? This doesn't leave the room?" It was like she said it just to break the silence. We both trusted each other not to say anything.

"Of course. Thank you, Kathryn. Thank you for choosing me and trusting me."

She picked up her clothes and tossed them on the table, picking her polo shirt to reapply first. Even the sight of her dressing was incredibly erotic. Her thigh gap glistened. Her midsection had the contour that only comes with yoga. I wanted to run my fingernails over every inch of her. What could I do to keep the memory of this night from fading?

I had a spontaneous idea. As she reached for her thong, I snatched it and put it in my pocket.

"What! No, I need those back!" she giggled playfully but seriously.

"I don't think so. Collateral. Have to make sure you never talk about this."

"No, you know I'm not going to mention this to anyone. I have just as much to lose as you!" She lunged for me, but I caught her wrists. We were both laughing, indicating that there were no hard feelings, but she was going hard for my pocket.

Suddenly, she shot up and looked nervous.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I seriously need those. I...my..."

"What? What's going on?"

"Your...your cum feels like it's about to leak out of my ass! I'm clenching tight but I'm not sure I can hold it."

"Well, you wouldn't want to stain your thong. I better hold onto it."

"No, I'm hoping the thong will help wedge everything in place."

"Haha, I don't think it works like that. Here, let me help you."

I brought her pants to her feet and let her step into them one foot at a time. Once inside, I drew the waistline of her pants slowly upwards, making a show of inhaling deeply as my face passed her pussy.

"Oh my god," she blushed. "Getting your money's worth before we leave this room and make like none of this ever happened?"

"Can you blame me? I wouldn't mind being trapped in here with you forever."

"That's sweet," she said. "Maybe in another life."

She slipped back into her shoes, I zipped up, and we left the conference room together.

On the elevator, there was an awkward silence. We were being lowered to the garage, and towards the first steps of living life as cheaters. Even if we were confident that our secret was safe, we couldn't lie to ourselves. In a moment of tenderness, I reached for her hand.

As if she was waiting for any sign at all, she immediately turned into me and we kissed passionately again. She cupped my face with both hands, holding me sweetly before her eyes popped open again.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "I forgot to keep clenching my ass."

She turned her butt towards me and looked over her shoulder at it. A small stain was visible. I started laughing.

"It's not funny! If I had my underwear it would have caught that."

"Well, you're resourceful. I'm sure you'll figure out a way to keep it hidden."

We both giggled again, a good sign that she did not resent anything that had happened.

"You know, Kathryn. I know we said this is a one-time thing, but I'm quite confident I could keep this to myself no matter how many times it happened."

Kathryn blushed and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind," she said.

When the elevator opened, she went left, and I went right. One last time, I turned to admire watching her leave, this time with a small cum stain serving as a bullseye on my target. Kathryn looked back and caught me staring.

"Go home!" she teased. "I'll see you Monday."

12