Unexpected Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Until?" I prodded.

The word came out of my mouth without any thought, pure instinct almost. I had been feeling somewhat warm from all the beer I had drank that night. Now, I was feeling warm from both the alcohol and a growing sense of arousal. My heart was slightly racing and I was hyper aware of my breathing. Am I really getting turned on by this? It seemed to be that I was. After all, it wasn't as if I had much successful in the "quality sex" department lately. And the mental image of Paul succumbing to lust only made me more eager to hear the details of his story.

Paul sighed. "Until one night. Irene turned me down for sex and went out shopping with some co-workers. I felt so frustrated that I had some vodka to calm down. Then I had some more. Soon enough, I started thinking about Scarlett Anderson again. And, since I was already feeling horny, I got on the site and uploaded a picture of myself. Even wrote a bio. Of course, it was full of typos since I was shitfaced. But I got the main point across. Completely forgot about the whole thing until the next morning when I opened my laptop and found out I hadn't closed the window. I was about to slam my laptop closed but saw I had a few messages. Again, curiosity got the better of me and I read them. Started talking a lot to one lady, Mary. About two weeks later, we met at a hotel. We still talk and try to see each other."

"This woman, Mary? She's married too?"

"Yeah. Similar situation to you, actually. Husband has been distant and sex hasn't been great. She missed that spark and joined the site."

I stood up from the couch and took a few steps away, crossing my arms as my face burned. "I... I wouldn't say like me. I haven't cheated on my husband. I just... I couldn't."

"Why are you being so defensive all of a sudden?"

"Because!" I said, raising my voice and turning around to face my co-worker again. "I... It's an affair. I don't know how to feel about it. I feel bad for your wife and surprised. I even feel kind of angry. I... I feel..."

"Horny?" Paul asked, smiling.

"What?"

He gave a small head bob and briefly glanced down at my chest. "Because your nipples are hard. And I know it's not because you're cold, since you said you felt hot just a minute ago."

I spread my arms apart and looked down at myself. He was right. Through the white fabric of my shirt, you could clearly see my stiff nipples pushing against the cotton material. Shit.

"I...I...Okay! Fine! Listening to your story turned me on because I've been sexually frustrated lately. Is that what you want to hear?"

"I'm not judging!" Paul assured me. "I don't think I'm in any place to do so."

"You're not," I told him, sighing and plopping myself down on the couch beside him. "Honestly, I... I never thought hearing about someone cheat on their spouse could get me so worked up. But it did."

"I get it. You're pent up. Happens to the best of us."

"Yeah. And the fact that it was about you just made me even more turned on."

"About me?"

"Fuck," I sighed, burying my face in my hands and rubbing my forehead. "I've... You're a really good looking guy. I've always been attracted to men who were on the hairy side. Being big is also a plus."

"Are you calling me fat, Christine?"

"No, no, no!" I gasped and looked at him in horror as I twisted my body to face him, my leg finding its way against his. "You're... You're just so tall. And beefy. You're like a big teddy bear."

Paul began laughing, causing his leg to tremble against mine. "No. I know what you meant."

Eventually, when his laughter died down, Paul said. "So. Wanna hear more about the first time Mary and I slept together?"

Silence filled the air between us.

Between my thighs, I could feel my pussy growing warm, practically twitching at the thought of Paul sharing his sexual escapades. I wanted to know what it was like for him to fuck.

"Okay," I admitted. "But only because this is our secret, like I promised."

"Fair," Paul said, shuffling in his seat, his body now somewhat closer to mine and his body heat brushing against me like a breeze from a weak fan. "We met in front of the hotel one night both our spouses were busy. Went to a restaurant. Had some wine. Went back and talked a lot while lying on the bed side-by-side. Then, after we stared at each other in silence for a few moments, we kissed. And, God, Chrstine. It was like having my first kiss all over again. In fact, everything felt like the first time that night. We fucked everywhere, too, not just the bed. We did it on the carpet, in the shower, on the glass table. We even fucked against the door to the room. Ever since then, neither of us can get enough. We message each other every day."

"Wow..." I whispered. "That's quite a story."

"I wouldn't necessarily recommend you do something like that, have an affair. But, Christine. You deserve to be treated right. You deserve that kind of attention. You deserve to feel good."

I looked down at my leg, feeling my face grow hotter. "I... I don't know. I'm married."

Paul's hand placed itself on my shoulder and began to gently massage me. "Being married doesn't have to mean you feel miserable. You're allowed to be happy. And you should be appreciated for the beautiful woman you are."

I moaned as Paul's hand began to more firmly press against my shoulder, his thick fingers somehow making my muscles instantly relax. When was the last time Will rubbed my shoulders like this?

I turned my head and stared at Paul, noticing how he was staring at me like I was the most beautiful person in the world.

Paul leaned forward, our legs now pressed more firmly together than before, and his lips found mine.

My eyes widened and Paul's closed. I was about to push him away, but something stopped me. Actually, a lot of things stopped me: the alcohol, the coarse hairs of Paul's beard brushing against my face, the rising heat coming from my vagina and the softness of Paul's tongue as it gently slid between my lips. It was all so perfect.

Oh, fuck.

My eyelids slid down, my hands crept up over Paul's sturdy back and my tongue raised itself to meet Paul's. I gave in. How couldn't I?

We stayed like that for a few moments, our bodies pinned against one another as we moaned into each other's mouths. I knew that I should have felt guilty for embracing a man who wasn't my husband in that way. Yet, I didn't. And, in some kind of twisted carnal way, not feeling any guilt only made me want Paul even more in that moment.

Eventually, our mouths separated and we pulled our heads away from one another.

"Is this... Is this still our secret?" I asked.

"Yes. And so will anything else if you want to go further."

"Okay," I said, practically in a whisper. Then, I moved my head against his and began to kiss him the way he had kissed me, taking the initiative by sliding my tongue into his mouth.

"Fuck," I sighed, as Paul began to travel down my neck, sprinkling my skin with tender kisses. "I haven't felt this good in so long."

"Happy to help," Paul chuckled, raising his head so he could gently nibble on my left earlobe.

"It's just so wrong. But I don't care. I want it."

"What do you want, Christine? I want to hear you say it," Paul whispered, his hot breath gliding over the top of my ear.

"I want to fuck."

Paul needed no further encouragement, his strong arms lifting me off the couch by my ass and back like I was his new bride, and he carried me towards the bed.

Paul set me on the edge of the bed and began to hurriedly unbutton his shirt. As the shirt began to loosen its grip around him, I eagerly stared at Paul's bare chest. Black hairs trailed all the way down from below his collar bone to his lower stomach, going even further down into his grey dress pants, which were tented by Paul's erect cock. And, while he did not have a beer gut or couldn't be considered fat in any sense, his body did have a hefty beefiness to it, the kind I had always imagined he had underneath his clothes. He's incredibly sexy. I can't believe I get him all to myself.

Paul's shirt fell to the floor behind him and his belt momentarily followed, its metal loop clanking as it hit the carpet. After stepping out of his pants and ripping off his socks, Paul, my co-worker, stood before me in nothing but a pair of dark green boxers that clung to his raised cock.

"Now you're slightly overdressed," Paul teased, leaning down to plant a quick kiss on my mouth. "Care to join me?"

Without hesitation, my hands dashed to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it upward, only to toss it behind Paul and hit the TV that sat on the wooden dresser.

"God, your boobs are so much hotter than I ever imagined," Paul moaned, lowering his head downward and taking my left nipple into his velvety mouth.

"Ah," I gasped, involuntarily, and smiled. "Do you- Ah! Do you think about my breasts often?"

Paul's lips released my nipple and, as he began to slowly drag his coarse beard between my tits, said, "Only every other time I jerk off."

"Oh, really?"

"God, yes. You ever think about me?" Paul asked, before then beginning to give my right nipple the same wet treatment he had given my left one.

"Sometimes," I admitted. "Once while Will was asleep in the other room. Thought I was going to pass out from the headrush."

Paul chuckled, which gave my nipple an odd vibrating sensation. He then raised his head and gave me another deep tongue-full kiss before saying, "Well, tonight you get the real thing. Lay back."

I did as Paul instructed. He then proceeded to raise my legs straight up towards the ceiling and began to slide my husky pajama bottoms off with his massive hands. Once I was completely naked, Paul dropped my bottoms at his feet and stared at me as though I were some kind of painting he was standing before in a museum.

"I can't believe this is happening," he said, lowering himself and placing his hands on my thighs before gliding his tongue over my pussy.

I began to moan, doing so even louder than I did when Paul was licking my nipples a moment before. Oh my god. He's licking my clit even without me needing to tell him to.

My hands tightly pressed over my mouth to quiet my moans. Even though nobody else knew us there, we were still in a hotel. The fact that I was suppressing my moans didn't seem to bother Paul. If anything, it seemed to spur him on as he proceeded to ease a finger inside me and continued to generously treat me with his tongue.

"Fuuuuuuck," I said, letting my arms fall down to my side and raising my head so that I could watch Paul in action. His beard began to even tickle my thighs as he continued to vigorously move his face between my legs, making it even harder for me to try not alerting the other hotel guests as to what we were doing.

Before I knew it, my legs began to quake, my eyes tightly shut and my head felt as though it was full of gusty wind while I began to cum. Needless to say, I completely failed at being quiet.

After a few moments of gasping for air, I looked down at Paul who rested his chin directly on top of my ginger pubic hair, as if my bush was some kind of pillow. He smiled up at me pridefully. "Damn. You really weren't lying about needing a good fuck."

"What was your first clue?" I teased. "When I let you take off my pants or when I came on your face?"

Paul laughed at that and stood upright. "Doesn't matter. I'm just happy you're having a good time."

"Yeah, but now it's your turn."

"Who said I'm not having fun?"

"You know what I mean," I said, nodding in the direction of Paul's boxer briefs and openly staring at his hard-on.

"Yes, ma'am," he laughed, reaching down to the sides of his underwear and pulling them down over his legs.

Pauls' cock appeared to be a solid five inches. While not necessarily the biggest cock ever, it was thick like a beer can and had a lightly-pink head that was moist with pale pre-cum. Above his cock was a black bramble of pubic hair, which was connected to his chest hair by a thick happy trail.

As Paul kicked away his underwear, I crawled to the edge of the bed and lay on my belly just before slowly dragging my tongue up along his shaft. Eventually, my tongue found its way to Paul's frenulum. He moaned deeply at that, so I let my mouth hover in place and proceeded to lick that part of his cock the same way he had licked my clit.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. "That's the spot. You're such a natural."

I gave an odd mixture of both a laugh and a moan. Then, I raised my head until I reached the peak of his cock and proceeded to slide Paul into my mouth, allowing him to run over the center of my tongue. Once Paul's cock reached the back of my throat, the faintest hint of saltiness now lingering in my mouth, I pulled my head back and then lowered it once again. I continued to repeat this gesture and built up a steady rhythm as I sucked on his cock. As I did so, my red hair swayed on both the right and left corners of my vision, as if it was cheering me on.

As I began to bob up and down on his cock, Paul's hands settled themselves on the back of my head, gently rubbing my skull with their firm fingers. "That's it. Just like that. Good girl."

I had never been called "good girl" before by any of the previous men I had slept with. But, oddly enough, I found myself encouraged by it and brought my mouth to the tip of Paul's cock. There, I began to swirl my tongue around Paul's plump head, tasting even more saltiness now than before. By doing so, I filled the room with wet slurping noises and could no longer hear the quiet whir of the AC unit.

"Christine," he moaned, rubbing my head even more firmly. "Oh my God. I can't believe how good you are at this."

After what felt like a few minutes of sopping wet licks and sucks, Paul gently pushed my mouth off of his cock. I looked up at him, uncertain if I had done something wrong like accidentally knicking him with my teeth.

"Let me get a condom. I need to fuck you."

As Paul walked over to his pants, I found myself laying on my back and spreading my legs apart, my feet pressing against the cool sheets draped down over the edge of the bed. I wanted to watch his cock as it went inside me.

Paul turned back to face me and approached the bed. Because of the dim lighting from the two lamps I had turned on earlier, I almost couldn't tell that Paul was wearing a condom now. Had it not been for the noticeably pale reservoir tip, I would have probably thought his cock was still bare. What if he didn't wear a condom? Would I still let him fuck me? God, I don't think I could risk it but-.

Paul interrupted my thought, raising my legs so that the backs of my heels were pressed against his torso, not even touching his shoulders due to his tallness. It felt good to have him move me like that with his large hands, like I was some kind of virgin he was slowly preparing to deflower. How can a man so big and hairy be so gentle?

"Ready?" Paul asked?

I nodded.

With that, Paul edged forward, his upper half looming over me as my pussy happily accepted his cock. There was a slight twinge of pain between my legs, causing me to grimace a little. It may have been due to Paul's wide cock or the possibility that whatever lube on the condom was very minimal. Either way, Paul seemed to notice and stop himself from going deeper into me, making his cock stay still.

"Let me know when you want me to keep going," he said.

"Okay," I sighed, trying to take deep gradual breaths as a way to release the tension in my body.

"Would you prefer a different position or...?"

"No, this is fine. I just need to relax a bit."

"Okay, Christine."

After a few moments, the small pain between legs faded and was replaced but pure lust.

"Okay, I'm ready."

"All right."

Paul edged more deeply into me, stretching me in ways Will never could. A little pain returned, but it was less of an issue as Paul now appeared to be completely inside me and could go no further.

"Fuck," I moaned, staring down at Paul's belly button since I could no longer see his cock as it had completely buried itself in me. "Mary's so lucky."

"That she is. But, tonight, so are you. Is it okay if I start fucking you?"

"Yes!" I said, almost beggingly.

"Good."

Paul drew back, part of his cock now visible and wet with my juices. Then, his cock slid back inside me once again, the pain from before barely there anymore.

I moaned, my eyes closing and my head falling back onto the bed. I focused entirely on how it felt to have Paul in me, how my body happily opened itself for him. In. Out. In. Out. It was almost hypnotic and I found myself feeling as though I was floating in a void of pleasure.

Paul began to pick up the pace, his thrusting now more erratic and less direct.

I opened my eyes and saw Paul's mouth hanging open as he watched himself fuck me. His facial expression reminded me of someone being amazed at some sort of magic trick and a part of me wanted to laugh. He looked so happy and couldn't resist showing it. His breathing was also more labored, causing his shoulders slightly rise and lower as his burly torso began to slam into me. The tenderness from before was gone. Now, we were nothing more than animals, horny fucking animals. And I didn't want it any other way.

"Christine," Paul said. "I'm... I'm gonna cum soon if we...don't stop."

"I don't care," I told him. "Cum in me."

That was all Paul needed to hear as, several quick thrusts later, Paul's head threw itself back and his eyes closed. His fingers wrapped around my legs tightly, as if he were in danger of falling back onto his ass. With all the alcohol in his system, that was a likely possibility. He released one final groan, his beefy chest visibly tightening in front of me.

For the first time in so many years, another man who wasn't Will had cum in me. And do you know what the funniest part of it all was? At the moment, I didn't feel any regret. In fact, something happened to me as I saw Paul's body react as he finished fucking me. There was an awakening of some kind, an unexpected awakening of something inside me I had previously ignored but no longer could. I was a woman, a woman who liked to fuck, who needed to fuck. And I was no longer going to fight that. We'll see how I feel in the morning when the alcohol wears off.

"Sorry," Paul apologized, gently sliding his cock out of me, which was still hard but drenched in my own cum. "I've been pent up for a couple of days. And you're insanely hot."

"Right back at ya, handsome," I said, sitting on the edge of the bed once Paul released my legs. I beckoned him with a singly finger. "Come here."

Paul offered no resistance and the two of us kissed, our tongues rubbing together yet again and our moans joining them .

I broke the kiss, asking, "Paul? Would it be all right if you slept here tonight?"

"You want me to sleep in your bed?"

"Yeah. Like I said before, you look like some kind of handsome teddy bear. And I want to know what it's like to spoon with you."

Paul smiled. "I'll gladly join you."

I crawled towards the top of the bed, slipping under the sheets. Meanwhile, Paul tossed his filled condom into the trash bin, turned off the two lamps and slowly slid next to me under the bedsheets. I turned so that my back faced him, allowing his hairy chest tickling the bare skin between my shoulder blades. His arms wrapped themselves around me, his hands clasping against my navel. Paul's fingers soon found my C-section scar and began caressing it, signaling to me that he was unbothered by the ugly mark. Wish I could say the same about myself.

In the moments before I fell asleep, I felt two things. Firstly, I felt safe, which was understandable given the large limbs wrapped around me and the hands attached to them. Secondly, and more importantly, I felt alive.