Unexpected Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, I'm gonna cum..." I moaned, feeling Katrina's tongue buried right up my asshole as I pumped my love-staff in and out of my sister's tight, saturated snatch. It was just becoming too unbearable, and I couldn't hold back from cumming even if I had wanted to...

Katrina's face was instantly there when I pulled my cock out of Taylor's tight wet snatch and started to vigorously wank my rigid, throbbing red dong off right in front of her. My sister quickly spun around and fell to her knees on the ground in front of me as well, beside her friend, opening her mouth as wide as she could and running her tongue around the lips of her mouth in excited expectation of my hot, sticky load. Both women's eyes were gleaming with intense sexual desire as I beat my meat right in front of their gorgeous faces, closing my eyes at the last moment as my boiling dick-spunk spewed forth out of the tulip-like head of my prick.

Ropes of creamy white jism shot out of the tip of my cock and splattered both young sluts' lovely faces, while a couple of good shots of jizz squirted out of the tiny slit at the end of my dick and went straight down the two ladies' wide-open mouths. They promptly swallowed the cum that'd made it into their mouths, then slowly, sensuously scooped my spunk up off their faces and bare naked breasts as I watched on, breathless and exhausted, but pleasantly drained of my potent dick-seed. Katrina and Taylor really knew how to empty out a guy's ball-sacs, but I wasn't complaining!

I headed back home around the time I thought Karen and Gina would be coming home, and managed to get back just before they did. As soon as they came in the door together, after meeting out the front and having a bit of a chat about their respective days, I rushed to them, naked and rock-hard, ready to fuck the crap out of my two favourite sluts!

Gina shrieked and tried to playfully duck away from me, but I wasn't having any of that! I grabbed her roughly around the waist and pinned her bodily up against a wall behind her, then kissed my mother-in-law savagely on the mouth, forcing my tongue down the platinum-blonde's throat as I pressed against her body, my granite-like cockshaft rammed right in against her crotch.

She squirmed for a couple of moments against my grasp, then finally gave into the embrace, opening her mouth and sliding her tongue in between my lips to kiss me back just as passionately as she pushed her pelvis back against the fleshy baton that jutted out from between my legs.

It fuelled me on to greater heights of passion to know that both Gina and her daughter Karen, my wife, were pregnant with my children, and was already a month or so along in their pregnancies. It was an aphrodisiac like none other I'd ever known before, and I couldn't fight against my desires for both of their perfect, voluptuous bodies even if I'd wanted to.

Watching her mother and I kissing as I pressed my naked body against Gina's clothed one, Karen was leaning back against a sofa chair nearby, her skirt rucked up around her waist as she vigorously finger-fucked her moist, dripping wet snatch. She teased and caressed her budding, blood red clit as I looked on, and as Gina reached down and around behind my back to grasp my bare ass in both her hands. My mother-in-law let out a throaty little laugh as she pulled my midsection in harder against her body, then grinded herself against my rigid cock with a burning relish, grunting softly as she dry-humped my dick with lustful abandon.

"My oh my, looks like someone missed his girls today, huh?" Gina said teasingly as she again kissed me on the mouth, then she pushed me back off her and stood up straight again. As I watched on, keeping my own desires to just grab her forcefully and brutally have my way with her, Gina slowly, sensuously stripped out of her plaited little summer dress, revealing her glorious nakedness underneath. She looked better than perfect in all her bare splendour, her breasts huge and her large, thick nipples sticking way out in obvious arousal. Her trimmed pubic-hair had been styled in a V-shape, pointing to her large, budding pleasure-nub, nestled in her pussy-slit up the very top of her cunt-hole. Looking at the unbelievably hot, mature minx was just a terrific feast for the eyes.

Then I turned to look at Karen, my wife. She had four fingers of her right hand driven right up her clacker, and was reaming herself up brutally, bringing herself to orgasm with nothing more than her own fingers as I looked on. My dick was soon unbearably hard and throbbing with intense lust, making me grasp audibly with desire as I slowly stroked my uncut man-meat.

"Hi, baby..." Karen murmured when she finally opened her eyes and saw that I was watching her. "How was your day?"

I smiled at Karen's comment, and came right out to tell both horny women every little detail of what had happened at Taylor's house. At the end of it all, both Gina and Karen were speechless for a few long moments, trying to regain their composure and reign in their lust as they imagined everything I'd described in their dirty little minds. Then Gina was finally able to speak. "I can't believe she told someone about her relationship with her very own brother!" she breathed. I couldn't tell if she admired Taylor for her bravery in doing just that, or if she thought my younger sister was taking a stupid, unnecessary risk.

"Well, I got the impression from them that it wasn't unusual for them to share a cock between them, but I didn't ask Taylor or Katrina about it then. I was, how should I put it...? Otherwise occupied! Hahaha!" I said with a hearty laugh.

Karen smiled, and Gina just shook her head. "Well, she knows what she's doing, I guess..." my mother-in-law said, more to herself I think than anybody else.

I grinned at her and reached over to cup her face in my hands. "Hey, Gina, it's okay. Katrina is a great girl, she's trustworthy...and I'm sure you'll love her if you meet her, okay?"

"Alright, I guess I'm worrying over nothing..." Gina said as she drooped to her knees in front of me and began to lightly kiss the head of my cock. She then opened her mouth and took my dick's swollen red helmet into her mouth, running her tongue around the tiny opening on the end of my dick-head, pushing the tip of her tongue into the little hole as far as she could. I could feel my pre-cum bubbling up out of the end of my cockshaft and loved knowing that Gina was swallowing back my jizz with a relish. She wrapped her right hand right around my boiling hot dick-rod, and then began to jack my phallus off with burning desire into her suctioning mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby! Suck my fuckin' cock just like that, yeah! Jesus, that feels so damn hot!" I moaned at the top of my lungs, suddenly feeling another hand squeezing and massaging my hefty, swaying ball-sacs as Gina sucked me off. I opened my eyes and looked down to see, to my pleasurable surprise, that Karen had joined in, and was working my nuts off with her right hand, looking up at me as she worked. I couldn't imagine being without these two sexy babes now that Gina and Karen were together in my sex life...and although it was a great change to be with Katrina and Taylor, they didn't pack the wallop that my wife and mother-in-law did when they worked on me in tandem. I loved them both with all my heart and all my soul, and I knew that my emotional connection with the two gorgeous sex kittens helped to heighten the sexual experiences, when we made love in a sinfully delicious threesome.

I finally pulled my saliva-slick cock out of Gina's mouth and swung it in my wife Karen's direction. She deftly caught hold of the swaying piece of prick-meat with her right hand and shoved the cock straight down her throat. I let out a mighty groan as my penis slid all the way down her throat, until my swollen nuts finally slammed against her chin and my descent into heaven was at last arrested.

Working her head up and down on my cock, as I stood deathly still while my wife sucked on my cock just the way I liked it most, I could feel myself begin to tense up in the early stages of my orgasmic release. I tried to count how many times I'd cum already on this day, but I just couldn't keep track of all the climaxes, there'd been so many. It was truly a day of excesses, and I'd loved every moment of it!

Knowing that I was nearing the point of cumming, I dropped back onto the carpeted floor of the lounge room and Gina hurriedly straddled my waist, stuffing my oversized organ into her dripping cunt. Sliding into her wet, suctioning depths until I finally bottomed out, the head of my cock slamming into her cervix just as the very last inch of my hardness was enveloped by her soaked snatch, I let out a loud groan of pleasure as my mother-in-law began to rock herself back and forward on my rigid prick.

Karen moved around until she was facing her mother, standing on either side of me as her pussy hung high over overhead. She then lowered herself down until my wife's dripping wet twat, smelling so heady and sweet while tasting oh so very nice and juicy, was jammed in my face. Karen sat down on my head and expected me to just eat her out to orgasm without a second's hesitation, and I did just that, even though I didn't want to just to punish her...but I couldn't resist such a delicious little pussy.

I ate out my wife's dripping little cunt as my mother-in-law fucked my throbbing red dick, and soon we were all grunting and groaning with lusting pleasure as the three of us came together. My cries of ecstasy were muffled by Karen's bald, dripping muffin, but both my wife and her mother Gina screamed at the top of their lungs as they both came with their standard intensity.

Blasting my thick, gooey wads of dick-sauce right up Gina's tightening, constricting cunt as her vaginal walls milked my throbbing cock of all the spunk I had pent up inside me, I then pulled out of my mother-in-law's flooded slit, while Karen quickly leapt off my face to bury her head in between her mother's legs. They manoeuvred themselves into the standard 69er position and my wife hurriedly began to eat my warm, runny cum out of her Mom's soppy pussy.

I watched on briefly, but it wasn't long before I was sprouting some major wood again and needed to be satisfied in a big way. Moving in behind my wife. Gina was delighted to be able to see my stiff dick slip in between her face and her daughter's cunt, nibbling on it lightly before sliding it into Karen's pink slit. I groaned in pleasure as the mushroom-like head of my cock slipped past the ultra-tight outer ring of Karen's beautiful little cunt, and then I drove in with all of my might, burying the entire length of my throbbing tool into her twat.

Fucking Karen's cunt-hole was still amazing, despite the fact that she was my wife and I'd had her for years. It was the intimacy, the love that only existed between soul mates, that kept our passion for each other peaked. I had never known such bliss before on this Earth as I knew when I was inside my wife Karen's potent pussy.

Despite the fact that I had only cum a minute or so earlier inside of Gina, I couldn't really retain myself inside Karen, and a part of me didn't want to. I exploded deep inside my pregnant wife's tight snatch, flooding her womb with my seed just as I had when I'd knocked her up (I still didn't know when exactly that was, but I assumed it was one of the first times I'd fucked both Karen and her Mom Gina, back in Vegas). Gina greedily licked up my thick, gooey white cum that showered down onto her when I came, both from out of her daughter Karen's pussy and from my very own throbbing, spurting cock. It was an amazing sight, and I felt incredibly sated once it was all over and I was finally able to collapse back onto the floor in sheer exhaustion.

Author's Note: I would again like to thank everyone who sent feedback, and appreciate those who take the time to vote on my stories. I just want to say that I'd probably only do one more chapter of Unexpected Benefits, or maybe two if I can't wrap things up all nice and proper just the way I like. I really want to thank everyone who sent me kind words on my work, or ideas on where to take my work. I hope that I've satisfied as many readers as possible. Thank for reading!

TheCaptain