Unexpected Benefits of Car Pooling Pt. 05

Story Info
Final part: Truth is revealed and punishments delivered.
7.4k words
4.43
9.5k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thanks for encouraging response to this story, till now. This part is the final one, where mystery is revealed. Therefore, some parts may have less erotica but there is enough sex and it is good. All names and characters are imaginary.

It will be helpful if you read the first four parts and it is recommended also. However, if you want to start from this one, synopsis of story is as follows:

****Usha has been my car pool partner for a couple of months. However, I recently discovered that she is a closet sub as I caught her reading a Literotica BDSM story in my car. So we decided to make it real. As she told me that she was still virgin, I decided to take it slow and with care. I took her to a resort where she displayed her devotion and desire to submit to me. In the first part, we ended up making passionate love, her first sex with a partner.

In second part, I started training her to be an obedient sub-slut. She recorded a video, in which she pleaded to become a slave and gave me legal liberty. Finally, she told me why she so desperately needs a Master and pledged all her assets to me. In the end, she offered her mother to me, for using as I please.

In the third part, Usha introduced me to her mother, Veena. As Veena needed help of a lawyer (that I am) for a case, she seduced me. She loved rough sex but still didn't understand D/s relationships. I used her desperation to get a lawyer and her inherent sub nature to degrade her. Finally I eagle-spread her on the bed and punished her, till she submitted absolutely. At the end, she divulged that Usha wasn't her own daughter.

In the fourth part, Usha pleaded me to use both women together and make them slave-sisters. As Veena didn't know that Usha is already my slave, I tactfully started using her in front of Usha, making her desperate. Fighting her morality, Veena finally submits to her daughter. But, it is revealed in the end that all may not be as harmless, as it seemed.****

I saw Usha holding face of her step-mother with one hand and hair with other. With hatred in her eyes, she told Veena, "My slut step-mom, you have just become homeless. As you have failed condition of my father's will and contract, you have lost this house forever."

Despite not being in the best of my senses after a sound orgasm, I didn't fail to notice that Veena had tears in her eyes, as she helplessly looked towards me, without uttering a single word. But not for long, as Usha slapped her hard.

It was then, I noticed that Usha had put on her shirt and was towering over her petite step-mother. She was now authoritatively sitting on the chair, on which she sat only a few hours back with her legs wide open so I could see her open cunt, as she fingered herself for my entertainment.

She confidently looked at me and addressed, "If you haven't understood it yet, let me break it to you, Sanjeev (Using my name for the first time). It was just a ploy to get back this house, which essentially belongs to me and this bitch wanted to steal from me."

I was astonished at such turn of events. While I was not the one to lose much in this battle, getting defeated was hurtful. Was my tryst with these two women spo shortlived?

Without a thread on her body, Veena was lying on the floor with her head down and tears flowing. But before I could feel sorry for her, Usha barked at her with disgust, "My father left me because you are so dumb, bitch." She held Veena's hair to make her look up and continued, "Still you thought, I'll let you usurp this house worth millions?" Slap.

I started feeling awkward without clothes so grabbed my clothes and dressed up. It wasn't too difficult really, because I wasn't e person of interest for Usha at that point.

She barked at Veena again, "Either you pack your bags now, you slut of step-mom, and get out of my house in next 5 minutes or." She paused for Veena to understand what she meant and then added, "Or you live in this house, with me, as my doggie." She patted on her head, followed by pulling her hair.

Veena once again looked at me with pleading eyes and as if no fight was left in her, she meekly looked at her step-daughter. Usha had more plans to humiliate her and added, "So listen, you slut of step-mom, if you remain a good fuck-slave for me, I may also give you some good money after I get bored of you." Usha held Veena's head and rubbed her face on inner thighs.

As I was contemplating my next move, standing next to sofa, Usha turned to me with her fake smile. She said, "As you can see, though I'm not really a Submissive, "Master", (She made quote sign with two fingers of both hands), I enjoyed fucking you." As I displayed a wry smile, she added, "So, we may have more fun and keep in touch."

I thought it was wise for me to step out. But, perhaps Usha wanted to humiliate Veena even further in front of me so she asked me to stop. As I had nothing better to do, I was curious to know their story and I expected that I may witness a good scene of Usha dominating over Veena, I stayed back and sat on the sofa again.

Usha held Veena's neck and asked, "Tell me, cunt, what do you want? Should I throw you out or you want to stay as my live-in slut?" She entered two fingers in her mouth and assaulted it. Then, she asked, "What do you want, answer me pathetic cunt?"

With Usha's fingers still in her mouth, Veena nodded and then blabbered, "I want to stay here with you, Usha."

Usha slapped her, "It's Mistress for you, whore. Tell me explicitly, what do you want?"

Veena knew what is expected from her and with tears in her eyes, responded, "I'll be your good slut, Mistress and my boobs, ass, cunt, mouth, thighs everything will always be available for your pleasure, Mistress. I'll be your little dog, at all times." She choked as she finished speaking.

Usha was visibly impressed, at self-humiliation by Veena so she asked Veena to go on her four so that her elbows were to be on the floor and ass up in the air. Usha then kept her feet on Veena's butts and rested on her chair comfortably.

Usha then looked up at me and said, "I hated this bitch, under my feet since the day she came into my life and it was my pledge to punish her some day, one way or other."

Usha placed one foot below Veena's mouth and after a little hesitation Veena started licking Usha's foot. Veena was all naked, with her nipples touching the floor. She held ankle of Usha with both hands and was licking as a true sub. Veena was a true submissive and hence easily drawn to be a slave.

Usha then told me, "After my mother's death, dad was searching for a woman, who could take care of me and found this gold-digger, who looked at this as an opportunity out of poverty. My father never loved her and hence, he had no kid with this bitch." She almost kicked Veena with hate.

Usha then continued, "My father was highly educated and he could never accept this marriage. So he started dating other women. This naked bitch had no courage to stop him because she knew he could leave her and this bitch didn't want to let go her comfortable life of riches."

Usha then told me her father found a good match for himself and decided to move on with her. His new found girlfriend wasn't keen to have responsibility of a teen-age daughter. So he worked out a solution before moving to Dubai permanently.

He made a contract specifying that Veena had to continue being a good mother to Usha for 8 years (till Usha turns 22). On completion of this duration, Veena would become the owner of the house, where we sat. Failing which, Usha will get the house and Veena will be left with nothing.

In his will, Usha's father left Usha a farm house in the outskirts of the city, which would go in her name when she turns 22.

At the time of the will, value of farmhouse was much higher than the house in Mumbai. But as both properties had different appreciation trajectories, valuation of house was now much more than farm house. With a developer proposing to develop it, valuation of house increased further. That's why Usha didn't want Veena to get it.

As Usha was turning 22 in a couple of weeks, she was in a hurry. This also coincided with the Developer's offer for redevelopment and Usha wanted her own name on the papers.

Usha held her step mom by hair and lifted her head. She pinched her nipples for fun and told, "I never loved or treated this slut as a mother. For last 8 years, she has been just a maid for me, and nothing more. I tried hard to prove that she is bad mother. But she was very cautious and pampered me beyond her capabilities so that I have no complaints." She paused to slap Veena.

Usha then continued, "But in this process, her true sub-self became increasingly visible and I decided to use her submissiveness to prove that she is a bad mother."

Usha then held Veena's face between her thighs so that her nose was stuck on Usha's panties and she was forced to smell her cunt. She again got busy humiliating Veena deriving pleasure from the sub-slut. I understood that I have overstayed and decided to go to my house to rest before taking my next steps.

Next morning, I made a call to Veena and found out that Usha was still sleeping. I told her that I may help her and asked her to come down stairs, to my house. She came to me immediately.

As Usha was sobbing, I lifted her to take her in my arms. Her small body coiled around me. Her devotion was flawless. I patted her head for a long time and asked her to calm down.

Veena told me, whatever Usha said was correct, but she wasn't a gold-digger and it was Usha's father's wish not to have kids to ensure undivided attention for Usha. She took care of Usha with full devotion. I told her that I trusted her and could help her get her lost assets back.

I sent a small video clip to Usha without divulging further to Veena. But Usha opened it only an hour later, after getting up.

Veena was preparing breakfast when I heard an impatient knock at my door. I stopped Veena from opening and waited for 2 more minutes. At fourth knock, I opened the door to find Usha, standing in her night robe. She was glaring at me with anger.

I moved away from the door to hit enter button on my already unlocked laptop to play a video. I had already kept it on sofa table facing towards the main door.

I spoke loud enough so that both Usha and Veena could listen to me, "Short video clip that I sent to you, Usha, was just a small part of a larger video. As you can see in this video, Usha, you pleaded me to engage Veena in sexual activities with you much before she licked your cunt."

As I had not told Veena yey that I have such evidence against Usha, she looked at me with great joy as she served my milk-cereals at sofa table. Her joy knew no limit as she watched the laptop screen to see, Usha licking my inner thighs and pleading me to make Veena her slave sister.

I chuckled and told, "You thought, only you know how to make videos."

Usha came charging to me as if to attack me, but I held her hands with my both hands and made her sit on the chair.

With rage in my voice, I told her, "I can remove every fucking cloth of your body and tie you on this very chair to make sure you won't move. I can also fuck you till I want, because I still have that video in which you have pleaded to become my slave, unconditionally. It won't be considered rape in any court but hand on heart, fucking a woman without her explicit consent at every occasion, is a rape. And I'm not a cheat like you. Am I?"

I released her hands and then continued, "But let me assure you, remaining here till I'm done with you, is in your best interest. Otherwise you are free to get lost."

As she didn't move, I turned around to look at Veena who was looking at me with pride and took her in my arms. I told Usha that after Veena told me that Usha wasn't her biological daughter, I thought this could be bigger than what meets the eye. Hence, I started recording all conversations with Usha.

I then announced, "While no other incidence except Veena licking your cunt is useful to prove that Veena hasn't been a good mother, this video here, will nullify that and leave the court in no doubt that it was you, who conspired and will go to jail for the crime."

As Usha didn't utter a word, I continued, "Everything that Veena did with me, were things done between two consenting adults. Let me assure you, it will be you, who will be jailed for conspiring against your mother and intruding into her private moments."

As she assimilated this information, I added, "If you want, Usha, you may check this with a learned lawyer." Her eyes started burning with anger, which pleased me a lot. So I added, "Even if I didn't have this video, you couldn't have owned this property, Usha Roy."

Expression of anger changed to confusion on Usha's face. I told her, "In the heat of moment, you pledged all your assets to me, thinking you owned nothing at that time. I had inserted 'Present and Future' clause in that, which means that I'll get everything that you own in life." Look of horror on her face told me, she understood what I meant.

I dropped my final bomb, "But that stamp paper was of small denomination for value of your properties. So this morning, I got additional stamp duty paid and ensured that those documents are proper for any Indian Court. That's the reason, I waited overnight to put you in place."

Look on Usha's face confirmed, she knew that she had failed in her venture. She looked into my eyes with great anger as Veena gradually dropped to her knees and started licking my feet like an obedient dog. She was still in her shirt and payjama but looked radiant with smile on her face.

I slowly lifted upper body of Veena to bring her head to my knee and put my hand under her shirt to fondle her large tits. I then addressed Usha again, "Unless you want to watch two consenting adults, making love, get lost from this house."

As she started to move, I added, "Court summon will reach you in a couple of days, Usha. You show your evidences and I'll show mine. We will make sure that you spend a couple of years behind bars." Both I and Veena saw tears in her eyes, as she opened the door and moved out.

I then allocated my undivided attention to my favorite bitch, who needed my care more than anyone else. I felt a responsibility to protect her and take care of her. Days of her misery must end.

I held her face with both hands and kissed deeply on her lips for a long time. My tongue went deep inside her mouth, biting her lips gently with my teeth and making her moan. She reciprocated with great enthusiasm and our tongues had a wet dual within our liplock.

Without moving out of this passionate liplock, I kept my hands on her bare waist inside her shirt and pulled her even closer. I lifted her shirt even further to play with her beautiful boobs. Her warm breathes were making me even hotter.

As I ended the kiss, Veena told me, "Master, thank you for everything. I know now, that I need you. Master, I want to remain your slave for rest of my life. It is not to just show the gratitude but I know that none else could give me, what you have."

As I kissed her on forehead, she added, "Master, please never stop treating me like a filthy bitch. I want to be used mercilessly under your expert guidance. Master, tie me, beat me, spank me, share me and use me just as your possession."

I understood her need to submit while making love and took her on my lap. As my hand started running over her ass, over pajama, she started moaning. I took out her shirt and left her lying on the floor.

I came back to room after a few minutes with a bowl in my hand. I told her, "Veena, my bitch, I'm not a monster to beat you, all the time. You enjoy complete submission and I enjoy owning my sluts. But you will always be reminded that you belong to floor, right?"

Saying that I kept broad bowl, filled with milk and cereal in front of her. I ordered her, "Now, have a meal, like a bitch that you are, without using your hands. Dogs don't have hands, do they? And of course, your Master will certainly play with your body."

She looked at me with hope and then at the bowl with shame. She slowly lowered her body and licked the milk from the bowl. I ordered her, "Remain on your four, like a dog. Keep your knees apart by a good distance, ass up and your back bending downward. And then lick your milk-cereal again. You have to finish it, bitch."

As she lowered herself to lick from the bowl again, I ran my hand over her shapely butts and she whimpered. I saw milk was spilling down her chin to her throat and bosom. I lowered her Pajama to her knee level to see her bare cunt.

That's when, I spanked her hard and immediately ran my hand over her swollen and shaven cunt. She moaned, "Master, please use your pathetic slut. I am most useless for you, Master. After you have saved me from my scheming step-daughter, you rightfully own my every aspect and I only belong to you."

I responded, "I have no doubt slut. You know, with your slutty ways you had already lost your fortune, right slut?" As she nodded, I spanked her 4 times in quick succession and reminded her, "But you know pig, it's me, who has all the evidences to save you. If I change my mind, you will be penniless at the mercy of your beloved step-daughter."

As she whimpered, I ran my two fingers inside her soaking cunt and rammed her mercilessly for a minute. All this had made me very hard. So, I wanted to use her lips, tongue and throat without mercy. Bringing my fingers out, I spanked her again and said, "Suck my cock hard and swallow entire cum of your Master like a hungry whore."

She immediately took the position and started sucking my cock. I held her head and made her suck my cock at a fast speed. After a few minutes I came hard into her mouth.

As I had no intention to allow her to cum, I ordered her, "Lick your milk slut, now." And then I dropped remaining cum into her milk bowl.

I got up from my chair and left her as a dog, to take a leisurely shower. I came back around 20 minutes later to find she was still licking, as little milk was still left in the bowl. Her whole front body was wet due to milk and some had spilt on the floor. I asked her to lick the floor clean as I went to dress properly to go out.

Coming back to the drawing room, I asked her to get up and dress. As she looked at me surprised, I made myself clear, "You won't clean yourself. Leave milk as it is on your body and just wear a shirt and shorts. You are a desperate bitch and should look like one."

She complied and packed the bags immediately. We started our journey to her farmhouse, which is at the outskirts of Mumbai. On a Sunday morning, it took me less than 2 hours to reach there.

As against what I thought, it was a large place with around 12 rooms, a garden, a tubewell and a small pond. It was surrounded by a brick fence. 8 rooms were made as part of a wing, as if to be given on rent. 4 rooms were part of a small bungalow with its own boundary wall and privacy, for owner's personal use.

It was approx 400 meters inside the main road. Then again, it wasn't well kept and needed repairs. Perhaps it was also one of the reasons, property wasn't seeing a good appreciation despite having a great potential. If some money is pumped into it, it could become a good enterprise.

Bungalow was furnished but needed cleaning and filling of supplies. While Veena cleaned the place, I went to nearby market and bought essentials to ensure we can live here well.

It was only in the evening that I received a call from Usha, which I didn't take. The bitch was getting desperate. As I and Veena started talking about her and how Usha made Veena's life difficult, Veena sought my permission to speak her mind.

As I allowed, she put forward two wishes to me. While we had some disagreements on certain points, I accorded after she insisted.

12