Unexpected Company Pt. 01-03

Story Info
College dorm friends accidentally catch a couple in bed.
4k words
4.48
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XHiBrec
XHiBrec
27 Followers

It was the middle of a Wednesday afternoon and Lindsey and I were in her college dorm room, fucking.

Lyndsey was a junior at the college—a tall, blue-eyed blonde with magnificent full breasts and a lush, wide strip of pussy hair...and best of all, she had a sky-high sex drive.

For the past three years now, I was the lucky guy she called her boyfriend and, on this particular Wednesday afternoon, I had my hard cock—about a 7 incher that Lindsey happily said (more than once!) she was addicted to—deep inside her wet, warm pussy, thrusting back and forth.

"Oh fuck...yeah..." Lindsey whispered breathlessly, "...that's it...just like that...oh GOD...."

Lindsey laid beneath me, her breasts rocking up and down her chest with my every thrust, her legs wrapped around my hips, her arms wrapped around my neck.

"I love you," I whispered, working to catch my breath as I fucked Lindsey a little harder.

Lindsey grunted quietly every time my dick plunged into her but she managed to respond with, "I love you too...I love this..." and then she began to squeal as I fucked her a little faster.

We were breathing deeply, working up a sweat and getting close to an explosive orgasm.

I pounded my cock harder and faster into Lindsey's soft pussy and, as her body tensed, she barely stifled a scream.

"Ohhh...OHHH," she blurted out in a high pitch, slipping into what looked like an intense orgasm.

I fucked Lindsey madly, just barely holding back my own explosion of cum inside her when...

...without warning, I heard the door to her dorm room open with a bang...like it had been thrown open wide so quickly that it slammed into the wall.

What...what the fuck?

Before Lindsey and I could even look up, three of her girl friends burst excitedly into the room and caught sight of us, wrapped around each other, naked and fucking in bed.

"Oh my god!" I heard one of the girls say, starting to laugh, as Lindsey and I tried to slow down and gather ourselves.

I looked up, dazed—even a little disoriented—from the shock of the interruption by our unexpected company.

"Whooooh!!!" I remember hearing another one of the girls call out.

I dropped myself down, on top of Lindsey, to cover her...like that was going to make much of a difference.

All three of the girls began laughing and hooting and clapping their hands when they realized what they had walked in on.

One of them said quickly, "Close the door...close the door!"

I looked up and saw one of the girls jump toward the dorm room door. I heard it click as it closed, then I heard the girl turn the lock...something Lindsey and I obviously neglected to do before we undressed and hopped into bed.

That's what being horny will do sometimes, I figured.

Now what, I wondered.

I was still gathering my wits when I felt one of the girls lay her cool hand on my ass. She gave it a soft squeeze before she slid her hand down further and cupped my balls.

I turned around to see it was Lindsey's best friend, Becca, fondling me and taking a good look at my ass as she gave my hanging ballsack a gentle squeeze, then lifting it as if to feel the weight of my balls.

"Whooh-hoo," I heard Becca say loudly and excitedly as she checked me out.

When Becca saw me looking at her, she grinned back at me and gave my balls a final soft grope before she pulled her hand out from between my legs.

"He has big balls, Lin," Becca said playfully to Lindsey, "No wonder you're always fucking him."

The other two girls laughed at that but Lindsey was not looking happy.

None of the girls noticed Lindsey's expression. Instead, each of them stepped closer to the bed and leaned in to take a look at my balls for themselves.

I turned my head and recognized one of the other girls.

It was Abby, another friend of Lindsey's.

I first met Abby the previous semester when Lindsey and I ran into her and her boyfriend at a movie theater one night. We sat and watched the movie together and then went out for a snack afterward.

Abby was a cute brunette with striking brown eyes and a sexy voice. Everything she said sounded like she was whispering something to you in bed. She wasn't a slutty girl, however—in fact, Abby was exceedingly polite and proper. She just had a sexy sound to her when she spoke to you.

But that didn't stop her from giving my ass and balls an enthusiastic look.

"Feel the size of his balls," Becca said slyly to Abby, encouraging her to reach in and grope me...which Abby did, briefly.

"Ooh, he does have nice balls," I heard Abby whisper as her soft fingers lifted and squeezed my ballsack. "Heavy balls," she added with a giggle.

Abby's touch made my cock flex and, as I was still inside Lindsey, her eyes shot me a look when that happened.

"I'm sure you must be very happy with Lee," Abby said to Lindsey, sounding sincere and even elegant as she pulled her hand away from my balls. "Very nice, Lee, really," she then said to me.

It was a compliment I was happy to receive but the whole situation had me so off-kilter that I couldn't even bring myself to say anything in return.

Face to face with Lindsey, I could see she was starting to fume about the situation but she wasn't yet saying anything.

When Abby stepped back from groping me, she let the third girl step in for a closer look.

I didn't know this girl. I don't think I ever saw her before. Did Lindsey even know who she might be?

The girl was thin—almost wiry—with short, raven black hair. I couldn't help noticing she had proportional tits, which were unencumbered by a bra. She was either cold or aroused because her nipples protruded prominently beneath her dark blue tee shirt.

She seemed excited to find herself here but perhaps slightly insecure—not quite as comfortable as Becca or Abby. I figured the girl might be a freshman.

That didn't stop her, however, from leaning over and taking a good look at my balls. When I glanced back at her, I saw an approving grin to come over her face. Our eyes met briefly. She had piercing brown eyes.

Lindsey was speechless and I was still unsure of how to best get out of this situation...then I suddenly remembered the sheet at the foot of our bed. I leaned back to grab it and pull it up over Lindsey and me.

Becca saw what I was doing and immediately grabbed onto the sheet, too.

"Oh no," I heard Becca say, letting me know she wasn't going to allow us to cover up.

Abby giggled as Becca and I struggled over the sheet. She jumped in to help Becca.

The two girls managed to pull the sheet completely from my grasp. When they did, Becca tossed it to the floor on the opposite side of the room.

I looked around but there was nothing else to cover Lindsey and me. The clothes we had stripped off were on the floor and out of my reach.

So there we all were:

Lindsey and me, not only laying nude in bed but with my dick still inside her, slowly going soft and retracting. Her legs were now unwrapped from around my waist, knees up with her feet on the mattress.

The three girls gawked at us and giggled excitedly, apparently not the least bit embarrassed. In fact, from the looks on their faces—from the energy and focus in their eyes—they were turned on.

"Could everyone please step outside and give us a minute," I asked, trying to muster some dignity.

"Nope," Becca answered quickly, prompting a big laugh from the other two girls.

I kept laying on top of Lindsey in a vain effort to keep her covered even though her friends mostly had their eyes on me.

"Don't let us stop you," Becca said teasingly, pulling over Lindsey's desk chair and sitting down right next to our bed. She reached out and gently poked two fingers onto my ass cheek, saying, "Go on and fuck some more...we'll wait till you're done."

Again, there were laughs and whoops from the other two girls.

Abby nodded her head and teasingly added in her sexy voice, "Yeah, give us a show, you two!"

I looked Lindsey in the face. She rolled her eyes, sighed, and looked very frustrated. She was losing patience now and asked, "Are you done yet, Becca?"

Becca responded with, "The question is, sweetie, are you done yet?"

This made the girls burst into a big laugh...all the girls except for Lindsey.

"Get up," Lindsey quietly directed me.

I pulled my cock out of Lindsey and raised my body up and off of her. My cock was wet from Lindsey's pussy and though I wasn't exactly hard anymore, I was still swollen...semi-hard.

I noticed all three girls quickly fix their eyes on my dick as Lindsey fumbled to sit up.

As Abby took a good look at my cock, she said with slightly exaggerated approval, "Mmm-hmmm...very nice, Lee!" Her brown eyes were bright and lusty when she glanced up at me.

From where she sat in the chair next to our bed, Becca was just a foot or so away from me. Keeping her eyes on my dick for a few seconds, Becca said, "Lindsey...you—lucky—bitch!"

Becca's comment completely broke up the other two girls.

Lindsey had pulled her legs out from under me and now sat on the edge of the bed, her feet on the floor. She seemed to be gathering herself—maybe gathering what was left of our dignity—for a few seconds.

Becca continued checking out my cock before she looked up at me. She didn't say anything but she smiled and had a pleasant look on her face.

I always felt pretty confident that Becca would have jumped at a chance to fuck me if it wasn't for the fact that she and Lindsey were such good friends...and frankly, I occasionally thought about fucking Becca, too.

She was big girl—big and tall.

Becca was the kind of girl you might imagine working on a farm—a very down-to-earth redhead who stood about six feet tall. She had huge tits...not that I ever saw them naked or even managed to cop a feel of them. Still, it was obvious.

And Becca seemed to know an awful lot about me, sexually, even before this incident.

I remember one time when Becca said to me—with Lindsey right there—"She loves it when you fuck her with just your cockhead!"

Lindsey broke up laughing when Becca said that and quickly told her to shut up but Becca went on, "You know it's true," and then, turning back to me, Becca added, "That drives her crazy."

Well Becca couldn't have been more accurate...not only that I would sometimes "tease-fuck" Lindsey by slipping just my cockhead in and out of her pussy but, also, that really turned Lindsey on.

I was sure Lindsey talked about our sex life with Becca—maybe even showed her some of the nude pictures Lindsey had of me.

Well, that was okay by me—let Becca have some fun, I figured—and anyway, here I was now, naked and in person, just a foot or two away from her. Becca was finally getting her chance to see my cock for herself...and clearly enjoying the experience.

Crazy as this situation had been, I was starting to relax.

Lindsey finally stood up and stepped out of bed. She walked silently to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

That seemed to completely change the energy in the room.

"Is she mad?" Abby asked me quietly.

I shrugged as I settled down to sit on the edge of the bed, my cock resting between my legs.

"I don't think so," I replied to Abby, "probably just frustrated...you guys interrupted a serious fuck."

The girls smirked gently at that but they also seemed genuinely contrite.

"We're sorry," Abby said, sounding sincere. "We had no idea...the door was unlocked...."

I sighed, "It's okay...that was our fault...don't worry about it."

I tried to be diplomatic about the situation but it was all a little absurd because I was still completely naked in front of these three girls...one of whom I didn't even know.

Becca broke a moment or two of silence when she said quietly, "Seriously though..."

I looked at Becca, wondering what she was going to say.

"...you do have a nice dick."

Becca's comment surprised me and I laughed at it, along with Abby and the other girl. Without even thinking about it, spread my legs and looked down at my own cock.

"Yes you do," Abby added quickly and quietly.

The third girl nodded in agreement, keeping her eyes on my cock.

My cock bobbed a little, slightly turned on by the comments, I suppose, and I politely thanked everyone.

Becca leaned in from her chair, rested her forearm on my thigh and took a closer look at my cock. She then glanced up at me and asked, "Would you mind?"

I wasn't entirely sure what Becca was thinking but I figured it made no difference at this point. "Sure," I said, wondering what was coming.

I jutted my hips forward to the very edge of the mattress and spread my thighs, giving Becca a little more access for whatever she was going to do.

Becca reached out and tenderly slid her fingers under my cockhead and then pushed her hand in further to let almost the full length of my penis rest in the palm of her hand.

I heard Abby take in a breath when she watched Becca do that.

Becca gently bounced my cock in her hand.

"It's heavy," she said with a bit of a grin to the other two girls.

Each of the girls responded at the same time, only with different comments:

Abby said, with what sounded like aroused modesty, "Becca...."

The dark haired girl simply whispered with interest, "Oh yeah?"

Both girls had their eyes locked on my cock as Becca held my dick in her hand, her fingers beginning to lightly rub my balls.

I began having thoughts of fucking all three of these girls, along with Lindsey, this afternoon. Could that work? Would I even be capable of that, I wondered.

Becca shifted her hold on me and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, beginning a slow and erotic handjob.

I squirmed a little as Becca played with my cock. As she was stroking me, my dick was growing and getting harder in her hand.

"Oh wow, look at that," the raven-haired girl whispered, to no one in particular, then she made eye contact with me.

I smiled at the girl and then turned back to see Becca looking up at me.

She said nothing but I think we both had the same thought: let's fuck each other some time...I'd really like to fuck you.

We exchanged a subtle smile and I wondered if or when Becca and I might get our chance.

For the moment, however, I figured this was my opportunity to do something I had wanted to do since I met Becca: I reached up and slid my hand under her tee shirt.

Becca was wearing a bra but I fingered my way beneath one of the cups, popped it up and off of her tit and gave one of Becca's huge boobs a gentle squeeze.

It was an enormous handful of tit but felt soft and nice.

"Uh-oh, here we go," the skinny, raven-haired girl said with a grin.

I gave the girl a quick smile but then quickly turned back to Becca who was looking up at me as I groped her breast, still hidden under her tee shirt.

Lindsey had big tits—36Cs—but Becca's breasts were still bigger. I could feel her breast sloshing over my open hand.

Reacting to my grope, Becca reached up with her free hand and raised her tee shirt, flipping up her bra and exposing both her tits to all of us.

Abby let out a slightly exaggerated gasp and whispered, "Becca!"

Becca glanced over at Abby, giving her a devilish grin while I took my first look at Becca's tits.

They were extraordinary: long, heavy and beautiful breasts with dark pink areolas and large nipples.

I lifted the one breast I was holding in my hand, just to feel the weight of it and, perhaps thinking I wanted her to stand up, Becca immediately let go of my cock, got out of her chair and took a step toward me, bringing her tits right up to my face.

I sat on the bed and I leaned in to kiss each of Becca's big boobs...and then I began sucking on one.

Becca let out a quiet sigh and brought one of her hands up onto the back of my head, gently caressing me to her chest.

I looked up at Becca as I sucked her tit and she smiled down at me but said nothing.

I thought about how sweet it would be to feel my dick in between Becca's magnificent breasts but I knew that would have to wait till another time. Lindsey wasn't going to be in the bathroom forever.

As much as I was enjoying myself, I pulled off of Becca's tit after a few more seconds of sucking it. I kissed the breast I has been sucking, I kissed her other breast and then I even dropped a quick kiss between them, over Becca's heart.

I looked up and gave her a smile.

Becca smiled back, let go of my head and stepped back from me. She reached up for her bra and fitted her tits back in place, then quickly pulled her tee shirt down. Becca dropped back into Lindsey's desk chair and tried to recover from the erotic few moments we just enjoyed.

Our little sex show was over for Abby and the other girl and, while they both seemed aroused, they also seemed to breathe a quiet sigh of relief.

Unfortunately, I had gotten hard again...something not lost on any of the girls.

I looked past Becca, to the floor, with the thought of grabbing my boxer briefs and stuffing my erection into them before Lindsey came out of the bathroom when Becca surprised all of us by asking at the dark-haired girl, "You want to suck him?"

I looked at Becca, stunned. She didn't look back at me—she kept her eyes on the dark-haired girl.

Abby looked at the third girl, waiting to see what she might say or do, I guess.

Well the girl didn't waste a second. She took a few steps toward me and knelt down right between my knees.

She looked up at me for only a moment before she grabbed my erect cock, laid her forearms comfortably on my thighs, leaned in and took my cockhead into her mouth.

Looking at Becca, Abby said with a chuckle, "She didn't waste any time!"

Like every blowjob, it felt good having a girl sucking my cock—and sucking it pretty aggressively, too—but seconds were ticking by and I knew Lindsey would be walking out of the bathroom very soon...and while Lindsey could be quite sexually open and adventurous (there's a few other stories I could tell you), I wasn't sure just how she might react to unexpectedly finding some girl we didn't even know sucking my dick.

"Did you cum in Lindsey?" Becca asked me quietly, interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I said in response to Becca, surprised by the question.

"Did you cum when you were fucking Lindsey?" she repeated.

"No," I answered, matter-of-factly, wondering why Becca asked the question.

"Uh-oh," Becca said, looking amused and then telling the girl sucking my dick, "Be careful, Kellie."

Kellie...so that was her name.

"Mmm-hmm," Kellie answered as she continued sucking my dick.

"Maybe let her know if you're going to cum," Abby said.

I looked up at Abby, getting the idea that maybe Kellie was new to this—but how would Abby know?—and before I could say anything, we heard Lindsey flush the toilet.

She would be coming out of the bathroom in another minute.

Kellie didn't seem to notice but both Abby and Becca picked up on the sound and it was Becca who advised Kellie, "You better stop, sweetie."

Kellie gave me two or three hard, final sucks before she pulled her head back and let my dick drop out of her mouth.

She stood up and stepped back from me, licking her lips, and said, "Your head is huge."

I smiled at that—I had heard other girls tell me that. It must have been so.

We heard Lindsey running water at the bathroom sink now.

With my cock still erect and now wet from Kellie's mouth, I looked for my boxer briefs.

Becca knew what I was thinking and reached behind her to the floor, grabbed my underwear and handed them to me. "Here," was all she said.

XHiBrec
XHiBrec
27 Followers
12