Unexpected Delays Pt. 01

Story Info
New experiences when the boyfriend is late.
3.8k words
4.57
4.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D4L4net
D4L4net
6 Followers

Laurie sighed and took another look at her watch. She knew it was way too early for her boyfriend, Paul, to have arrived, but in her head she could actually feel his presence nearing.

Somewhere deep inside she wished he would just wrap his arms around her, surprising her at the stove of her student home as often.

She was so deep in thoughts, while stirring the Italian pasta, that she was actually startled by a text message on her cell phone. It broke the white noise of the ventilator passionately with a deep rumble as the phone vibrated on the kitchen counter.

* Honey, those damn railway idiots have made another screw-up. I'm quite close right now, but the train in front of us decided to run off the tracks... They are sending us on some long detour and.. Well, looks like I will be there just before you go to bed.

But do not worry! For you, I would go across the country if I needed too!" *

Laurie sighed... It was truly unbelievable how bad the railways sucked at letting trains run... let alone on time.

She threw the spoon with which she was stirring on the counter a bit too roughly; the tomato sauce ended all over the white tiles on the wall.

"Fuck!" She yelled out. Suddenly a voice from the doorway caught her attention, almost made her jump up a few feet.

"Well, is that not nice? I was just getting ready to cook and already you made a mess of the kitchen for me!"

Laurie turned around and saw a female figure standing by the door, wearing a sarcastic smile.

She pulled up her eyebrow and crossed her arms; Laurie just about had it with the world...

The girl, which Laurie guessed would be around 19 years old, walked up to her and almost obsessively curled her long brown hear behind her right ear before extending her hand as a greeting.

"Do not worry! It was only a joke. Sorry, that is just my kind of humour."

Laurie snorted and lifted her eyebrow a few millimetres higher and shook the offered hand.

"I can see you are upset about something?" The girl guessed with a flair for understatement.

Laurie sighed. "Yeah... my boyfriend got caught up somewhere halfway to here.

This place can really be hard to reach sometimes, especially when the railways are not helping either."

The girl shook her head. "Would not know, just moved here only a few days ago. Have not yet had the pleasure of going all the way back to my home town."

Laurie smirked. "I did not quite catch your name, I believe?"

"It is Marie." She answered.

"Marie..?"

"Just Marie..."

Laurie nodded, as if she really understood the need for secrecy. She would find out anyway; she was usually first to get the mail out of the box.

"Well I am Laurie... Just Laurie." "Ah, hi Laurie. Nice to meet you! What are you making?"

"Pasta... too much now I guess."

"Your boyfriend is that much delayed?"

"Well a couple of hours at least... if he is actually even going to arrive."

Marie frowned. "Well that pasta looks too delicious to throw away, at least the part that is still in the pot..."

Laurie smiled, which Marie noticed. "God, I love your smile. You should smile more often!"

Even though Laurie considered it to be a weird remark for a semi-stranger, she chose to ignore it. As a reward for a kind notion, she smiled once more. "Shall I make two plates?"

Marie nodded vigorously. "Yes please!"

Laurie scooped up the two plates, finished it off with some oregano and escorted her new housemate to her room.

"Do you want to sit at the table?" Marie asked? Yet Laurie rather chose the couch. Her butt had already been the victim of hard chairs for too long at university that day.

They plunged down, shoveled the food and spoke about the necessary things to get to know each other better.

Over dinner, Laurie started to get a liking for this crazily happy little girl sitting on the other end of the couch.

The suddenly Marie felt it was the right time to make one of her crazed out jokes, just while Laurie was trying to make a badly balanced fork filled with pasta go inside her mouth.

Surprised by the ending of the joke, she laughed out loud and dropped half her load of Italian delicacy. She was more then ashamed to see where it landed; low-cut shirts do not make a very good combination with spilling food after all.

Marie immediately responded as a guilty criminal: "Aw, sorry Laurie. I hope your shirt is spoiled now..."

Immediately she rose up from her side of the couch and pulled the shirt slightly down, revealing the black bra Laurie was wearing.

Laurie almost instantly felt more uncomfortable, which was noted by Marie.

"What is the matter, Laurie? Do not tell me that you never undressed yourself in front of another girl?"

Laurie smiled a tad sarcastic. "Not in front of a stranger anyway."

Marie's face turned to disappointment. "Stranger? I thought you could be... well, like my first and best friend here. I have not yet met anyone as interesting as you here. All stiff upper-lippers."

"Well, ok. Not complete strangers. And I like you too. But undressing... or pulling down my shirt is an entire different matter."

Marie smiled again. "Sjeez, what a waist of a beautiful pair of breasts."

Laurie checked to see whether she was joking again, but could not find out completely.

Almost instinctively her eyes turned a bit further down Marie's neck.

To her, it seemed almost ironical that Marie called them beautiful, since her breast were a tad bigger and nicely shaped.

Unfortunately for Laurie, that thought must have seemed almost visible on her forehead, and Marie had to be the one to notice.

"I bet you are comparing it the wrong way." She commented with a replica of Laurie's eyebrow move on her face. "It is not all size you know. I bet yours are so soft."

Laurie blushed and laughed. "Well I do not really know about that."

"Then you should compare..." Before Laurie knew it, Marie had already pushed her plate aside and started to lift her shirt.

"Are you seri..." She started... but there was already a half naked girl in a red bra laced with ribbons sitting across the couch.

"Really, I am not comfortable with it." She struggled to say. But Marie only moved closer. "I know consent is important and all... and if you really do not want to feel, then it is okay." She blushed noticeably.

"But I would love to just feel yours."

Laurie glanced at the girl making the outrageous offer. "I do not know my boyfriend would approve."

Marie snorted. "From what you told me.. You know he would approve. Hell, he would be sitting across the room with his dick in his hands. Encouraging you!"

"He would never make me do anything against my will. And my body is his, not for any girl."

"Yeah... I guess you would be breaking your vow if I just 'accidentally' touched your breast." She snorted

"Yes, I would." Laurie replied.

Marie looked the other way. She seemed to think about something and then jumped of the couch. Before Laurie knew it she had grabbed Laurie's phone of the table and started to press buttons.

"What are you doing!?!" Laurie demanded to know, but Marie only lifted her finger.

The phone was dialing a number. Laurie heard a vague voice coming across the speaker.

Marie answered. "Eh, Laurie's boyfriend right? Listen, I got a weird question..."

Laurie just sat there, perplexed. She weighed her chances of conquering back her phone, but suddenly became a tad curious to what Marie thought to accomplish.

"I am new in the building, and I just ate your pasta at Laurie's place."

Laurie heard laughter and the voice of the boyfriend asking a question.

"Yeah, it was delicious... And I got to be honest, so is she..."

Once again a laughter, Paul seemed to agree.

"I would like to make out with her, right now. I will be done when you're here, I swear!"

Now no laughter arose from the phone, it remained silent a few seconds.

Then slowly, a answer came, yet Laurie could not make out what it said.

Marie smiled, thanked Paul and shut down the phone. "It is up to you.. He said he would not disapprove of your choice, if..."

Laurie could not resist the temptation. "If..?"

"If... we would not hurry, and not be completely done by the time he gets here." Marie walked back up to the couch. "This leaves plenty of time to get to know each other a bit better."

Laurie sighed, is that how her boyfriend would react? Deep down she knew he would, trusting that Laurie would choose for herself what she wanted. "What he said... well that is his dream and fantasy..."

Marie smiled even wider. "Not immediately turning me down? You are making progress."

She looked around, saw the radio and switched it on. Relaxed tunes from an afternoon jazz session filled the room. "Then, just to break the ice, let me introduce myself a bit better."

She unbuttoned the top of her jeans. "Just for you, I really do not do this often. You got to understand that." She pulled down the zipper; a small patch of red undies became visible.

"Somehow," she placed her hand in between her jeans and her leg. "you just..."

She pulled her hand a tad lower, down to her crotch. A vague sigh escaped her lips.

"turn me on." She ended and pulled her hand back up.

Marie turned around and showed a perfectly smooth back, ending in a nice butt. Not to tight; Laurie disliked Barbie doll figures with the smooth squirmy bodies.

Somewhere inside Laurie, a voice was screaming to complain. But that voice was slowly being overrun by feelings emanating from her belly and her groin. She felt her nipples slowly growing hard.

Marie turned her head and gave a cute smile, she was really enjoying this.

Her hand slipped across her sides down to the top of her pants, while her fingers clipped around the sides. Slowly she pulled them down, teasing Laurie with a small stripe of red lace underpants. She bended slightly to the front, giving the other girl an excellent view of her behind, while slowly the pants had to drop.

Laurie had to admit she was wearing an absolutely beautiful set of underwear.

The bra being bright red and covering just enough of her breasts to be mysterious and yet so inviting to the touch. A thought that almost surprised Laurie.

Her panties were also bright red, being a nice thong splitting two lovely cheeks which Laurie just felt like biting. She could play rough at times.

The other girl seemed comfortable, stripping there for her. She stood firmly and proud, now turned to have her front exposed. Her smile only told Laurie one thing; she loved it!

It was almost hard for Laurie to resist grabbing her, while the beauty was just a metre in front of her. But she resisted.

Suddenly Marie took the call, and sat down on her lap.

Laurie should have felled utterly uncomfortable with an almost naked chick sitting down on her, but she could only be amazed.

With a soothing, sweet voice, Marie asked: "Lau, I always have a problem with this bra..."

She smiled and placed her arms on Laurie's naked shoulders. The touch gave her chills of good feelings. "Could you help me please?"

Laurie knew that this was the point of no return. What should she do?

She outweighed all the bads and the rights, and actually... the feelings that were tingling deep inside her were all too persuasive. She could hate herself in the morning, but at least... well she would have tried.

Her hands drove themselves almost shakingly underneath Marie's arms and looked for the closing strip of her bra. "Slowly.. take your time." Marie whispered.

Laurie found the strip, and unhooked it. The straps fell down from Marie's shoulders to the sides of her arms, the bra still held up by the ends of her breasts.

This time, Laurie's arms reached in front of Marie, started by her shoulders and passionately slid down her arms. They met up with the bra and gently pulled them down.

There were two perky breasts, somewhat bigger then Laurie's own, yet somewhat less symmetrical.

Seeing that Laurie was stunned and mesmerized, Marie now took the chance to unleash Laurie from her shirt.

"Thank you, Lau. That feels so much better, do you not think?"

She started to move her hands down Laurie's neck down to her back, to find the clasp of her bra.

Marie might not have stripped for many of girls, she still knew her way with the bra of another girl. It quickly managed to leave Laurie's breasts and went to the floor.

"May I?" Marie asked ever so softly as her hand slid a few inches forward.

Laurie nodded yes, yearning for her touch.

Slowly, two of Marie's fingers went down from her collarbone down the middle. Slowly her hand began to waiver across her breast. It felt so warm, so soft, that Laurie got goose bumps across her upper torso. Marie's finger felt around Laurie's nipple, which was still hard from the enticing feelings emerging inside her.

Slowly Marie bended over and lifted Laurie's boob a slight. Leaning in, her tongue started to circle her nipple, only touching it harder so now and then. She placed her hands on Laurie's thigh.

Laurie sighed deeply and dropped her head backwards against the wall.

Marie knew she had her now, as hot wax in the palm of her hand.

Slowly her hands started to unbutton Laurie's pants, as she licked her other nipple, once again producing a deep sigh from Laurie.

She then climbed off of Laurie and made her stand. Reluctantly Laurie did so, still in her rush. It was of course through this fact that she did not even remotely complain about dropping her pants.

There two girls stood. One in a red thong, the other in pink hot pants, but both as horny as a pack of soft butter.

Marie placed one hand on Laurie's cheek, and pressed her other hand down her hot pants, to find the other cheek.

Slowly she folded her body against the other, feeling the warm touch of legs, bellies and breasts. Laurie had her eyes closed half, enjoying having her every sense burning.

Her new housemate moved her head close to hers, lips nearing lips.

Before the horny girl noticed, she had pressed her lips onto hers and was begging her to open her mouth wider.

Laurie accepted gladly, and felt Marie's tongue slip down her mouth. The touch felt unreal, even though it was nearly not the first time she felt it, not even from a woman.

She noticed that she was incredibly attracted by Marie, even though this could very much be caused by the hand this little devil had placed between her legs, just above her sensitive area.

At that moment, it was Laurie that took Marie by the hand and guided her to the bedroom.

The room was not cold, since the sun had been shining all day. Laurie was very thankful for that, as she was actually now planning to get even more naked then they already were.

She basically threw Marie down onto the bed and placed herself next to her.

Her hands this time were brought all over the body of the 19 year old beauty and this time it was her lips pressing down on the other. She felt hungry for power, now that she was in control.

Her lips pressed a few kisses in Marie's neck, and Marie responded by uttering a deep, almost primitive animal sigh. She was literally shaking from joy.

Laurie's mouth explored more of her chest while it was searching for Marie's breast.

She moved her body further downwards to have easier access as her tongue explored the curves of her new friends' breasts.

Suddenly, she felt a new sensation. Marie was not allowing her to take complete control and as such had placed her hand between Laurie's open legs and was slowly rubbing down the sides.

She felt how Marie's hand was looking for the sides of her hot pants while Laurie continued her way across Marie's belly. It became very much like a race.

Laurie grabbed and firmly took Marie's underpants down her legs, just as Marie found the edges of her hot pants and dove underneath it. You could call it a tie.

Waves of enjoyment flushed from below her body, as Marie placed her fingers just above the hole and massaged the space between there and her clit.

She could practically not move, just as much as feeling was robbing her of her senses.

Marie's fingers moved slowly up across the wet surface till they met the little knob of pleasure, Laurie's clitoris.

Laurie almost fell backwards, as Marie's fingers explored every angle and speeded across the clit. Laurie started to moan softly, as she watched down to see her pants been lowered and another hand moved in.

After this, she could feel a finger gently being inserted and touching her from the inside.

Slowly, this finger went up and down, touching her G-spot deep inside her.

Softly a wet noise could be heard, since Laurie was hornier then ever for a girl.

Marie pulled her finger back and crawled up to throw Laurie on her back onto the bed.

She licked her own fingers and smiled when she tasted Laurie on them.

"I want to taste you more right now." She spoke with deep raw passion in her voice.

Laurie smiled. "No fair, I have not been able to do anything to you."

Marie pulled up her eyebrow again as Laurie's hot pants went out of sight.

"Well, I know just the thing for that. I lick you; you lick me, that's fair, right?"

Laurie nodded.

Marie placed her pelvis just over Laurie's head, making sure she could reach it.

Laurie tilted her head a slight, and looked at the pussy hanging over her. Then suddenly she realised she was breaking new ground.

'How would it taste?' She thought.

She extended her tongue and licked the sides of Marie's pussy. Immediately she felt a rush go through the girl that was lying softly on top of her.

Now she knew what Paul had always been talking about. It was fun to see Marie crawl around on the feelings she was responsible for.

With eagerness she continued, visiting all the places Paul always did with his tongue and all the places she enjoyed herself.

It was strange not to be on the receiving side for a chance, but ever so fun...

She touched Marie's clit with her tongue, and licked it gently. At the same time she lifted her arms across Marie's legs and started to massage parts of her inner leg.

Marie sighed loudly. Then suddenly, Laurie felt a wet surprise being stuck down her own pussy. Marie had begun licking her, and found just the right places to lick.

The two girls were lying on top of each other in a warm naked embrace, presenting each other with gifts of pleasure. The wriggled up and down according to the waves, sighing in between the licks. The sense of flesh on flesh was incredible to feel for Laurie, and made her press on even more intensively. She could feel from the urges from down below, that Marie felt the same.

Marie's voice came from deep under. "Please make love to me with you fingers!"

Laurie pulled her arms a bit more up, and pressed one finger against the hole of Marie's pussy.

It felt warm and wet, and immediately embraced her.

Marie moaned heavily and asked for more.

Laurie pushed in another finger, as she felt two fingers also enter her down below.

She felt an enormous rush as they once more touched her G-spot.

Slowly those fingers began to move in and out, constantly increasing slightly in speed.

In the end, Marie was doing her hard with her fingers, and Laurie could only follow with her fingers inside Marie's pussy.

Suddenly Laurie felt a rush building in as not only Marie's fingers played with her pussy, but also the girls tongue, which travelled up her clit.

Feeling pressure building fast, she could not hold back and came with a loud moan. Her body shuddered and pressed up to Marie's, and she felt paralyzed with good feelings for a few seconds.

Marie smiled while she looked back with lust into Laurie's eyes which were filled with pleasure, once again half closed.

"Please, make me come, just the way you came. Just, I am almost embarrassed to ask..."

D4L4net
D4L4net
6 Followers
12