Unexpected First

Story Info
Jane's first experience has multiple layers.
4k words
4.02
17.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeUser
LifeUser
73 Followers

All characters are fictitious and over 18.

"Jane, wake up, you will be late for school," Mom yelled from the kitchen. I had stayed up watching porn videos on a web site my friend Teri told me about so I overslept.

"Up mom," I yelled back, "Be down in a minute."

I hurriedly put on my clothes and ran downstairs to grab my PBJ sandwich and ran out the door and down to the bus stop at Teri's house.

"Did you check out the web site I told you about?" Teri asked.

"Holy crap Teri, how did you find it?" I asked.

"I found it surfing on my dad's computer. Then I went into the History to delete the sites I was looking at. I am not supposed to be using his computer, I know why now."

They both laughed and talked about some of the videos until the school bus stopped and picked them up.

Jane had trouble concentrating all day at school thinking about one of the videos she had watched. It kept her pussy moist all day and she needed to get home and relieve herself.

This was Jane's senior year in high school and although she had dated a few times, was still a virgin. It never bothered her until now. She wanted to experience sex like she saw in the video.

When Jane got home, she found a note saying her mom was out shopping with the neighbor, Mrs. Judy, and would be back around 6 with diner.

Jane rushed upstairs, turned on the shower, undressed, then while standing in the hot shower, masturbated furiously until she was weak in the knees.

"Holy crap, I needed that," she thought as she got out and changed clothes into nothing but a knee length overshirt she always wore around the house.

About the time she was getting ready to turn on her computer, the doorbell rang. When she opened the door, Teri was standing there.

"Hey Jane, mind some company? Seems mom is working late again, if I didn't know better, I would think she is having an affair."

"Nope, come on in." Then she laughed and sheepishly said, "I was about to turn on my computer."

"Let's go check out some steamy video's," Teri relied back.

"Okay, let's go."

As they were looking at videos, Teri admitted she had sex with John from their first class on Monday's a few times. Jane was surprised and wanted to know the details.

"Not much to say, we were helping ole man Sam clean the barn and I got soaking wet when the water line broke. When Sam went to town, I took my shirt and pants off to dry on the metal roof and John undressed and sat down next to me. We kissed and started touching each other and then did it."

"Did it?"

"Yeah dummy, did it, fucked. It hurt a little at first but just kept getting better and better. We have meet three times since."

"Oh, wow. "I can't seem to get anyone interested in me. Am I ugly or is something else wrong with me?" Jane asked.

"Jane, you are far from ugly and this last year, your breasts have filled out, your ass has gotten heart shaped, John calls it a saddle shape, climb in and ride, and the rest of your body has shaped into an hourglass. All those gymnastics, yoga classes and swimming has turned you into a foxy bitch. Guys are intimidated by your looks, you are a straight A student, always have been, and have never shown any interest in any guy or girl. They figure you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend and are a big nerd."

"Well to be honest, I haven't met a guy I care for, maybe it's the reason I don't show any interest. It seems they are only interested in what I look like. Oh well college will change all that." Jane sighed.

"Have you ever checked out your dad's computer?" Teri asked.

"No, he keeps it closed and locked in his office, I was never allowed in there again after I was playing in there once and knocked over a few things. But that was a long time ago. I just never thought of it and just don't go in there anymore."

"Let's go check it out. Teri said.

"It's locked; besides, he would find out I was looking in his computer."

"Watch this," Teri then showed Jane how to open the History and delete sites that had been opened.

"See, presto, you had never been in his computer."

"You know, your dad is one fine hunk of man."

"Ugh, Teri, he's, my dad."

"I would do him in a heartbeat." Teri laughed. "Oh James, fuck me, fuck me."

"Teri, you are terrible. Let's watch videos."

They watched a few more video's and heard Jane's mom drive up. "Dang, I didn't realize we had been in here so long. Mom has diner."

"Yeah, I got to get home also. See you tomorrow." With that Teri left.

"Hey Jane, I saw Teri leaving, you two doing homework?"

"Yeah mom, she needed help with her Physics lesson so I showed her how to do it,"

"James and I are going to go to the theater in Biloxi with Judy and Mike Saturday night and will be leaving around noon and staying overnight. You can invite Teri over to stay if you want."

"I'll think about it, but I'm good for now. I have a science project I will be working on all weekend so I'll be busy."

As she helped her mom get dinner ready, she noticed her dad staring at her more than usual. She smiled thinking he was checking her out. "Good ole dad, knows how to make a girl feel good." She said to herself. "I hope I get to find a guy like him."

Saturday finally got here and mom and dad left for Biloxi with Judy and Mike so I had the entire house for myself.

First order of business, finish my science project I started on last night, second order of business, go to the Amazon drop off and pick up my new vibrating dildo I ordered.

Third order of business, hook my laptop up to the 70" TV and make the house warm. Fourth order of business, well, we will see.

4pm and I finally finished my project, I love the way it came out. Seems being horny gives you incentive.

As I was cleaning up, I walked past dad's office and just for the heck of it grabbed the doorknob, to my surprise, even though it was locked, it pushed open.

You ever have that weak in the knees feeling when you are doing something wrong? I thought about it a second and went straight to his computer. It came up to a password screen and I just took a guess that it would be "Pumpkincake". It was what he called me when I was a toddler, Sure enough, I was in.

The first thing I did was make sure I knew how to open the history and when I did, I was in for a big shock, he had been watching a few sites that had to do with bondage. I wrote them down quickly, turned off his computer and left his office making sure the door was locked this time.

"Bondage? Is that what I think it is? Why would he be watching that? He is a married man. I wonder if mom knows"

I went to the kitchen, made me a smoothie with a double shot of vodka, yes, I am allowed a drink once in a while. I just doubled up tonight.

I turned on my laptop and entered the first website I copied of dad's computer. What I saw, made me take a few big swallows of my drink.

There was a guy that had a lady on a bondage table, her arms tied behind her and her legs spread open, and he was using a riding crop on her breast and pussy. She seemed to be screaming in pain, but then I realized, she was screaming in pleasure pain.

I watched a few of those video's and tried the other two sites. I was fascinated with the BDSM videos. I was wearing out my new vibrating dildo on its first night.

My pussy was so sore, I switched to using it in my ass. By the time I was ready for bed, I could barely walk.

I woke up the next morning with a mild hangover and so sore between my legs, I had to take a hot shower to loosen up. Then, I had to make sure there was no evidence of last night. I was taking a small nap when I heard my parents come home.

"Jane, we are home," mom called out.

"Coming down mom, I stayed up late finishing my project and had to take a quick nap to catch up on my sleep. Did you two have a good time?"

"It was great. But I am sore from all the walking." Mom replied.

"I am sore also in different places," I thought, and smiled back at her.

During the week when I knew everyone was asleep, I watched BDSM videos and made good use of my new friend. I named it after my dad, James.

Things were going well and I had my 19th birthday party. We rented the neighborhood clubhouse and swimming pool for the evening. Mostly family was there but I did have a few friends show up. Most were on vacation or had to be at work. But the ones who showed up were my best friends anyway.

I got me a brand-new phone, a few clothes and plenty of money for gifts. We had a great time.

When I tried on my new bathing suit, Teri came in and exclaimed loudly, "Holy shit Jane, you look like a porn star!"

"Shit, it's too small, I didn't think it would show so much. I need to wear my shorts over these bottoms. It will be bad enough my tits are going to be popping out of the top and my nipples are going to protrude thru the fabric."

"Jane, every man here will walk three legged watching you in that suit. Don't hide anything."

"No, I will wear my shorts and a cover shirt. I don't want to seem like I am advertising."

As expected, every guy tried not to stare at Jane but couldn't stop looking. When all the adults left the party Teri convinced Jane to take off the shorts and shirt.

Jane slowly removed her shirt then shorts and the G-string bottom had the few friends holding their breaths.

"Damn, Jane, you are one fine lady," Johnathon gasped out loud.

"I wish I was that fine," her friend Barbara blurted.

"Barbara, you are beautiful, every guy in school drooled over you." Jane told her.

"Ha, that's because no one knew what you really looked like. Damn girl, if I were gay, I would swear my life to you."

"Quit, we are all friends. I'll put my shorts back on."

"No, please don't let us few enjoy what we are looking at."

"Yeah, you all love my body, but what about my brain?" Jane laughed.

"Brains are ugly looking, your body isn't" Barbara retorted back.

Unbeknownst to everyone, James had come back to pick up a silver serving tray they had forgotten.

At first, he had no clue who the extremely sexy and beautiful lady was until she turned around and he saw it was Jane.

"Damn", he thought. "I knew from her long shirt she was fine, but I never imagined she was this fine. Her huge nipples are to die for and that ass was made to ride. Some man, if he is smart, will be one lucky dude."

With that, he hurried home, grabbed Mary, his wife, turned on a hot shower and had her suck his cock thinking of Jane.

He went into his office and opened his computer and his tattletale went off. Someone had used his computer. He checked out what they had looked at and seen they had entered his history on the night they were in Biloxi. "Jane."

He went into her bedroom, opened her computer and found that she had been watching BDSM videos for the last two weeks solid. Looking around, he found her dildo.

"My little girl is growing up," he said out loud to himself.

"You were so right Mary," he said as he walked out the house.

The next day, he went to the video store and bought a mini camera and while Jane was with Teri, he installed the camera in the top of her closet. It had a clear view to her bed.

He had to leave town for a few days for work and when he returned, he checked out the video the camera recorded.

"Holy mother of God!" he exclaimed. "Mary, get in here." He called out.

They watched Jane get undressed, put the vibrator up her pussy then up her ass, pinching her nipples and clit as hard as she could. They could see not only her orgasms, but when she would squirt and scream into her pillow.

"I know this is wrong, but I want her. I want her to be mine. You told me this would happen; I just didn't believe you" he said out loud.

Friday afternoon, Jane was sitting in her room and her phone pinged. Knowing this meant she had a message she opened it and read, "Hey, this is from someone you know very well. I would love to get to know you better. Since I am not near right now can we text?"

"Who is this?"

"Right now, it's a secret, but I promise you know me well. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I can't seem to find a boyfriend that I like enough. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"You might say I have a lady friend, but I want to have a chance with you. You have captured my mind."

"His mind," little did he know, he just hit on the keyword she wanted.

"Well, okay, I am free about this time every evening to text if you want."

"Thanks. It will be nice to know a lady who isn't, for a better word, a flake." He typed back.

This went on for a week and the subject matters started getting a little more personal.

"Have you ever had sex with anyone?" he asked.

"No, I am still a virgin. Have you?"

"Well, yes, I have had sex with a lady more than a few times, but only one other lady."

"What is your fantasy?" he asked.

"Ha, that's for me to know and keep to myself." Jane replied back.

"I will be back in town next week; I want to meet you." He typed.

"Let's wait and see," she typed back.

"I want you," he typed.

"Oh, and what do you want?" she came back.

"I want to tie your hands behind you, tie your legs open and spank your pussy and pinch your nipples."

Jane logged off.

"Oh, heck, he knows what I want, how? Why are you dripping hot? "She asked her pussy. "You want this?"

Jane didn't reply back to him for two days but he was all that occupied her mind. I want him, I don't want him. I need him. Are you crazy? Yes, I want what he offered. I am going to agree to meet him, I can always back out of it. NO, YES!

The third evening when he texted, she replied back. "I will meet you, where and when?"

"Meet at 8 pm, Saturday night at Ole man Sam's barn. He is out of town and no one will be around."

"Okay, see you then." Jane replied back.

Saturday arrived and Jane was a bundle of nerves. Her dad walked through and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes dad, just thinking about a date I have tonight."

"If it bothers you that much, don't go. Tell them you are sick."

Jane laughed, "I might be dad. Thanks."

'Well, I have a store meeting tonight so if you need anything let me know."

"I love you dad; I wish I could find someone like you.'

"You might sooner or later. Hope your night is all you want it to be."

Jane texted her mystery man at 7 pm, "I will be there, what should I wear?"

"After a few minutes and no reply, Jane texted again, "I really want this, please don't back out."

"Wear nothing but a long shirt, borrow one from your dad if he has one. I will be in a blue van parked on the back side of the barn. Pull up behind me, get out of your car and knock on the back door. I will let you in. See you then."

7:45 pm Jane got in her car and drove to ole man Sam's barn. When she got around the barn, she saw the blue van. She stopped the car and took a few dep breaths. "Okay, let's do this."

Her pussy started getting wet and her legs were getting weak as she got out the car and walked to the van. "Do it, you want it," she told herself.

Slowly Jane reached out and knocked.

The door cracked open and a voice said, "You may enter."

Since it was a new moon and so dark outside, she could not make out who the guy in the van was but then when he said the next thing, she about fainted.

"I have been dreaming about this for the last year, Will you be mine?"

"Dad? Dad? Is that you? Oh my god, yes, yes, I will be yours. You have always been my fantasy but even more lately."

"You mean since you found my bondage sites?"

"You know? How? I am sorry."

"I have a tattletale on my computer, let's me know if someone besides my uses it. Don't be sorry. I am so happy it was you. You are so smart and beautiful. I also know that you have visited a good many BDSM sites. I will help you realize your fantasies. Now, take off your shirt, put your hands together and let me tie them up to the roof here and then lay back on this mattress and spread your legs so I can tie them to the sides."

"Ok,"

"Not okay, say, Yes Sir."

Jane got a strong tingle in her pussy and fluids started dripping as she said, "Yes, Sir."

As James finished tying Jane spread eagle in the van, he took his time just studying her beauty. He could see the glistening in her pussy and just the sight of her huge firm nipples made his cock grow long and hard.

"I have to taste your pussy, it looks so beautiful, I am betting it taste wonderful. James slowly licked her pussy lips all the way down to her anus and then spitting her lips with his tongue, started licking then sucking on her clit.

"Dad, I am going to cum." Jane breathed hard.

"Call me sir," James told her.

"Sir," Jane could barely say, "I am Cumming."

With that, Jane let loose and orgasm like she never had and James was delightfully drinking her nectar.

"Oh my, that was so delicious, even the taste of your ass was incredible. I can't wait to have more. But now, let's fulfill some of your fantasy's."

James reached behind him and pulled out a riding crop. When Jane saw it, she started quivering nervously.

James slowly caressed her nipples and breast with the crop them caressed her pussy with it. As Jane responded positively, he all of sudden slapped a nipple.

Jane cried out in pain. James slapped the other nipple, Jane cried out again. James, using the riding crop to circle her nipples asked, "Are you okay?'

"Yes sir, please don't stop now. I have been wanting this."

James again slapped each nipple and Jane again cried out. James rubbed her pussy with the flat part of the crop then slapped her pussy three times quick.

Not only did Jane scream out, she squirted all over the van. James slapped her nipples two more times and her pussy two more times then put the riding crop away. He reached back and get a bottle of lotion and started rubbing it into her welts.

Jane, with tears flowing from her eyes, looked into his and said, "I love you. Will you please make love to me sir?"

James, needing no more encouraging, took of his clothes, untied Jane then climbed above her naked body.

"Oh, my sir, your cock seems so huge. It's like in the porn movies."

"Touch it, see how a porn movie cock feels like."

Jane reached out with trembling arms and lightly touched his cock with both hands. "It feels so good." She whispered lustfully.

"Let's see if I can match the porn movies," he told her.

James slowly rubbed his cock head against her pussy and slowly started to push it in.

"Your toy has broken your hymen so this will not be as painful." He said to her.

Jane not wanting to wait longer, grabbed James and pushed her pussy against his cock and it slid all the way inside her. The force of it caused her to cry out in pain but she wanted more.

"Fuck me Dad, you are my first man. Fuck me hard."

James started slowly and the feel of Jane's hot pussy was smooth and silky. He could feel her pussy tighten and start contracting and her breathing got heavy.

"Oh Sir, I am going to orgasm," she panted loudly. "Oh Sir, yes, fuck me."

James started fucking Jane as hard as he could until it was time for him to cum.

"Jane, I am going to cum and I want you to swallow all of it."

"Yes sir, please feed me your cum."

James feeling his eruption near, pulled out of her pussy and put his cock on her lips. Jane, in sexual fever, took the head of his cock and stroked it with her mouth as hard as she could.

"Take it baby, take it all." James grunted.

Jane took as much of his cock as she could down her throat and felt the surge of cum shooting from his cock. She chocked on the first blast but kept sucking and swallowing cum as best she could.

When they finished, James release her from the bonds and hugged her tight.

"Thank you, baby, Thank you so much."

"Thank you, sir, I look forward to our next meetings. I am sure you will fulfill all of my fantasies."

LifeUser
LifeUser
73 Followers
12