Unexpected First Bondage Experience

Story Info
Emma's unexpected first bondage experience.
2.1k words
4.05
10.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's eyes are dry and slowly blink open. It takes a few moments for her eyes to focus, once they do she finds herself in a strange room, with no recollection of how she got there or where she is.

"Wh-where am I?"

She ponders. Her eyes carefully graze the room as her mind gradually begins waking up. After a few seconds of waking up, she remembers signing up online for a bondage session. This was probably it. Though she didn't expect it to include her being sedated and brought here. She would have come willingly if they wanted her to. Oh whatever, as long as it felt good, she didn't care. Her sexual pleasure was more important at the moment than anything else.

She looked around at her surroundings to try to get a grasp of where she was. She could point out all the different items, but couldn't name what they were. Everything here was a mystery. All of the items looked to be advanced machines, like robots or something. Some had dildos attached to them, some vibrators, some had hands. All of them had one exciting purpose, though, to please her. It was obvious from when she first focused her dazed doe eyes. Every one of the robots had something pleasurable attached to them. Some were more intriguing than others, but all looked very interesting to Emma. The room was large and white, the seat she sat in was white, the robots were white, everything was a blaring white color. The ceiling was also very high up, for some reason.

It took her a while, but she realized that the position she was in was more or less strange. She was confused by the position, but had trust in the person controlling her. Her legs were spread out, but she couldn't see her pussy. It seemed to be purposely hidden so she wouldn't know what was going on with it. This excited her. She loved the unknown, especially in a sexual sense. Her boyfriend used to tie her up on the bed and blindfold her. The blindfold was her favorite. No idea what was to come, except for her, obviously. She loved how the blindfold amplified the sensation. It added more mystery. Her boyfriend would fuck her blindfolded, use toys on her blindfolded, finger her blindfolded, anything to make her cream all over the sheets.

All of a sudden a drone with a camera cheerfully flew in front of her face.

"Hello, Emma! And welcome to our game show! If you remember not too long ago, you signed up for a bondage session. Well, here it is! We strive to make our bondage sessions like no other. We incorporate fun and games into sexual pleasure! Sounds fun, doesn't it? Now, do you have any questions before I talk you through the game?"

The drone asks Emma.

"Uh, yah. How am I supposed to know that this is all... safe? I just feel kind of nervous about all this, since I've never done something like this."

"Totally reasonable for you to feel that way!" The drone exclaims. "Our game show is focused on only sexual pleasure to willing and consenting participants. The vast majority of our viewers are not turned on by pain, extreme BDSM, or any other kink that may put you in an uncomfortable situation. Does this make you feel better?"

The drone ponders to Emma.

"Yah, actually, I'm kind of intrigued by this whole game show thing now."

"Perfect! Let me run you through how this game works."

The drone lowers down between Emma's wide-spread legs. A robotic arm shoots out from the back of the drone and lowers down. It runs a soft finger along Emma's pussy lips, causing her to twitch a little at its touch.

"This here, is the prize of the show. The grand attraction. The sole reason people watch our game show. Pussy! Here, we all love pussy. And my main goal is to make this cute little kitty feel as good as possible."

This makes Emma blush. She always got turned on when her boyfriend called her vagina her kitty. She doesn't know why, it just made her feel so submissive, and she loved being a sub to her dom boyfriend.

"Now, the purpose of this game is to guess what we will be doing to that pretty dripping slit of yours, while holding back your oh so intense orgasm. Trust me, with our advanced technology, that will NOT be an easy task. We've spent years perfecting out orgasm machines to make you whine and squeal as much as humanly possible."

Emma's vulva was starting to lather up in her thick, sticky juices. She heavily anticipated playing this erotic game. Her and her boyfriend always loved playing small sexual games, this was a big step up. She could feel a small drop begin to slowly slither its way between her pink lips. She loved the tickly feeling of it dripping it's way down, it only made her wetter.

"There will be 5 levels. Each will progress in difficulty, the first being the easiest, and the last being the hardest. Are you ready to start?"

"I believe so, is there anything else I need to know?"

"Nope, that's it! Now, let's get started."

The drone flies upwards in a whir, flying out of sight. She waits for a few moments, then hears an automated voice from above her.

"INITIATING, ROUND 1"

"This is sohghgghffg!"

She is cut off by a robot arm quickly shoving a gag in her mouth and strapping it in place. Emma has never used a gag before. It was a completely new experience, and she definitely liked it. It felt like she had even less control, which was her favorite. She loved feeling like someone had control over her. Not in a bad manipulative way, in an orgasmic way. Emma loved orgasms. So much so that she would rub one out multiple times a day. Her clitoris was her favorite thing in the whole world. Suddenly her thoughts were abruptly halted to a stop by another robotic hand lowering down and tying a blindfold around her face. It was a soft black blindfold with absolutely zero areas for her to see through. Then Emma heard some robotic sounds coming from her left. They were growing closer and closer. She could feel the wind from the robot's movements under her pussy.

In a flash, she felt a thick, slippery, rubber, long object get shoved into her hole. It slid up and down, in and out, across all her most sensitive regions. The object was very thoroughly lubed, to make sure there was minimal pain and discomfort. Emma was obsessed with the feeling of her insides being filled with each thrust of the machine. Every pump that the robot made caused her breasts to ripple like the pleasure searing through her abdomen.

"Mmmmfgghhh"

She wailed out as the thick object slid up and down her sensitive pink ridges. She recognized the feeling. She had a dildo at home in which she would use when her boyfriend wasn't available to fuck. She was always horny and surprisingly had a higher sex drive than her boyfriend. Emma could feel all the little textures and ridges of the object as it slid in and out of her pussy, causing her to quiver at each plunge into her drenched vagina. Right when she started to speak, the gag was removed from her mouth.

"Is it a... fuckkkk... is it a dildo?"

She asks while panting heavily. Her pussy had already creamed all over the object, basically turning it white.

"Correct!"

Said the drone as it flew down in front of her. The dildo slid out of her vagina and the robot rolled off to where it was before. Her thick cream and juices were dripping on the floor.

"Good job on round 1, Emma! That was our specialized dildo. And don't worry about all the cream you're releasing, that one was made specially to milk your kitty dry. Now, let's get on to round 2, shall we?"

The drone whirred away again. The same voice came on, announcing the beginning of round 2.

"INITIATING, ROUND 2"

More robotic sounds were heard, only this time from in front of her as the gag was strapped back over her mouth. They came closer and closer again. She could hear the anticipating noises of robotic arms moving around, and things going to and fro. She could feel the anticipation in her pussy. The subtle thumping in her clit. Her heartbeat speeding up at her racing thoughts. Suddenly a familiar sound came out from under her. VRRRRRRR. Something vibrating. She had lots of vibrators at home, none of which really pleased her though. All of them were too intense for her clitoris. Hers was pretty sensitive compared to other peoples, so she couldn't use a lot of the clitoral toys she bought. That saddened her, since she wasted her money, but she was just one toy closer to finding the right one. Then she instantly jolted at the feeling of two fingers pulling back her clitoral hood. She could feel the wind on her exposed bean as they held back her soft lips. She jolted again, stronger this time, at the sensation of a deep and rumbly vibrating object being pressed up against her clitoris. The feeling sent a wave of pleasure through her clit for each time it vibrated against her sensitive region.

"GGUUHHHHH"

She cried out as she writhed around and squirmed in pleasure. Her stomach and breasts were quivering at the deep feeling of pleasure inside of her gut. She wanted to cum so bad, but knew she couldn't. This one was easier to guess than the last, even though that contradicted what the drone told her before. She started to try to speak again, the gag was quickly removed.

"GHHHHA A VIBRATORR"

She screamed out, still quaking in ecstasy. After a few moments the vibrator was removed.

"Nailed it!" The drone called out as it returned to its position in front of her. "That was our unique deep pleasure vibrator that we've spent so much time on! You felt it deep didn't you? That is thanks to our fast yet rumbly vibration technology that we constructed. How did that one feel?"

"Oh god it was so good. I wasn't even cumming and I was spraying everywhere."

"We love to hear it!"

The drone exclaimed as it flew back upwards. The robotic voice came on once again.

"INITIATING THE FINAL ROUND, ROUND 3"

The gag was placed back into Emma's mouth. She could feel her drool dripping down the corners of her mouth. She eagerly anticipated how the next round would feel as she waited, juices dripping from her pussy. Suddenly, the robotic sounds underneath her cunt had stopped. Something wet and squishy was placed around her clitoris. Almost like the lips of someone's mouth. It was very soft and slippery, it felt sort of like a tube. After a few moments of waiting in the agony of anticipation, the thing activated.

"HHGGFFPHHH"

She whined out as she could feel every pleasurable nerve of her sensitive clitoris rapidly sliding up and down the wet and squishy ridges of whatever was sucking her pretty little pink bean to orgasm. The sucking feeling was like someone was slurping up her clit into the most ecstatic contraption she had ever felt. The squishy ridges and bumps inside of the object writhed around and massaged her clitoris as the nerve riddled nub slit in and out. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt. Her clit filled full of thick pleasure as it radiated in shockwaves throughout her cunt and gut. It was like her clitoris was being sucked out of her body in the most pleasurable way possible.

Somehow being able to think, she had an idea of what it was. The feeling was slightly similar to her clit sucking vibrator at home, only a hundred times better. She tried to talk to say what she thought it was, but the gag didn't go away this time. It stayed locked in place.

"GAHHLGGPH"

She mewled out as her clit was being milked of her pussies thick creamy fluids. The object was using her own juices as lube, making it feel more and more pleasurable as she got wetter. Her orgasm hit her like a punch of ecstasy right in the gut and pussy. Her clit swelled and contracted as thick cream gushed and spurted out of her vagina.

"GUUHHHH"

She screamed out as she violently squirmed around and whined as she was milked. Emma shivered and convulsed in climax and the thick pleasure plunged through her cunt. This is exactly what she wanted and needed, but not at all what she expected.